The Old Schoolhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That realization spurred me on, and now I started pumping harder and faster. We both were breathing in time with my thrusting, faster and faster. Finally, I got to that point of no return, and really started pounding her. She loved it! I came again, this time with no feeling of remorse or guilt, I had lasted long enough!

I wish I could remember the exact conversation that happened after. We laughed, we teased, we made fun of the old man who threatened to kill me. I learned so much during sex with Ms. G, but maybe even more in that post-coital bliss afterwards. And most of it was done with my softening cock still inside her. In fact, I hardened again while we were talking, and took advantage of the situation a second time!

I hope you enjoyed this memory. Part 2 will either be a rehash of Part 1 from Ms. G's point of view or the sequel...what happened next. I want to let the readers decide!

12