A New Golf Partner and Hole in One

Story Info
Man and woman become partners who can keep secrets.
5.1k words
4.58
14.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This year has been a newish experience with my frequent rounds of golf played on the local municipal golf course. Newish because in previous years I had discovered I could golf 4 of 5 weekdays a week while golf was possible in the northern United States and I spend most of those days with regular partners. For 3 different reasons, my foursome was reduced to a onesome, some would say lonesome but I am fine with playing golf alone.

It might be the time of day I am able to play now but there is almost nobody on the course when I play. An odd time of day for most I suppose but today I notice one other vehicle pulling into the parking lot as I am getting my push cart out of the back of my SUV. It parks a spot away from me leaving one empty spot between us, how considerate I think, making it easy to open a side door and perhaps even leaving it open. I continue to load my push cart, getting my golf bag from the vehicle and strapping it on. I also get the umbrellas and rain gear out as the forecast has a chance of rain for today.

I hear the back lift door of the new arrival open as it has a power lift feature and is opening itself. I sit on my back bumper to change from walking sneakers to my waterproof spiked golf shoes and hear a pleasant female voice say hello and excuse me. I look over to see an attractive woman wearing a golf shirt and skirt, knee socks and golf shoes looking at the folded push cart at her feet. She said to me, "I think you have the same make of push cart, mine is new and I've set it up before but it always gives me trouble. Do you have trouble with yours?" I inhale and marvel at the amazing ice breaker she has just started.

"I know what you mean, I had to watch the video a few times to work it out, now I have it like a routine and it is very simple really, may I show you what I do now?" She stepped aside, her cart looking identical to mine except mine has a black frame and black wheels and hers has a white frame and black wheels. I checked my own cart to make sure the wheel lock was engaged and went to her cart. I picked it up and started my demonstration being careful to explain and demonstrate a systemic step by step that flowed from one part to the next until it was fully set up, taking less than a half minute and ready to use. She seemed impressed and declined my offer to return it to its closed configuration for her to try, which caused me to smile but I kept my comments to myself.

She set up her golf bag on the cart, again asking for suggestions on how to keep the bag from twisting in the straps, how to attach the umbrella to where it stows on the cart, and then she asked if I have played the course before as it was her first time. I suggested we play the course together and she smiled and looked around saying, "I would rather not be out alone as it seems there is nobody else on the course." I responded, "at this time it is usually this way."

Last checks for what we have with us made and vehicles locked, we went together to the clubhouse to check in. They knew me at the counter so I got the wave to the first tee with my season pass, she noticed and I noticed her noticing. I said, "I have the season pass," she asked how much it was, they gave her the prices, she presented her card and bought one on the spot. They took her photo and within a couple minutes she had her season pass card too. I thought it was still too soon to talk about playing again as we had not even started this round yet.

We went to the first tee, I explained my swing is not fast and my drives don't go long. She said she used to golf and is getting back into the sport so the front tee box would be fine. We each put a ball into play from the same place and walked together, had an easy conversation and learned about how we both are married with a spouse who does not golf and who is a workaholic that leaves us time for playing golf. Lots of similarities that seem to be going in our favor. I suggested that we plan to play a round each day about the same time and her reply made me wonder. Did she actually say, "yes let's play a round together every day" or was she saying, "let's play around together every day." Not wanting to be that guy I just smiled at her double entendre and kept walking.

I found it easy to swing easily and made some good ball contact. She was an easy player to play the round with as her shots were going about as far and in the same direction mine were going. "Cart golf" is the term used in golf that means two people can use one riding golf cart to go to both balls easily. We talked about family, grown children, what we did before retirement and having all this new, for her, time on her hands, my time having been like it is now for a couple years. I say, "golf fills in the time when I would rather not be home" and she said, "that sounds good." I could feel we were compatible as golf partners and even the bad golf jokes started between us, the ones that fit the "things you can say on the golf course but not at home" jokes. She was as good at telling them as I was and she had some that were much raunchier that made us both laugh and made her smile and blush, though I think we were both at that point.

A golfer usually carries water or something else to drink to stay hydrated while playing. Having a snack to ward off feeling hungry is another "must have" and we were both well equipped that way. We were stopping at the tee boxes for a short refreshment, continuing hydration as we played. I could already imagine sharing what we have but I did not want to be presumptuous.

Well into the first round, about the 7th tee box, rain showers came along and we put the rain covers on our golf bags and deployed our umbrellas on the push cart umbrella holders. Our waterproof spiked golf shoes keep feet warm and dry, but the day was warm enough to not need a rain jacket with the umbrellas to stand and walk underneath. We played on and at the turn, when we finished the first 9 holes, I didn't think either of us wanted to stop what we were doing. We continued and went on to the 10th and played on. I think this was when she started to feel comfortable with me.

After we hit off and the rain was coming down a little heavier now, we walked closer to the trees along the sides as we went down the fairways and watched where each other's shots were going. It was more important now that keeping an eye on our own ball was getting more challenging. For the second shot on a long par 5, I asked her if she thought my ball had cleared the stream that crossed the fairway and she said she was sorry that she had not watched that shot. I looked at her and caught her blushing again even though nothing was said, no raunchy joke or any other such thing. I could not take her blush as anything except a compliment as she was watching me but not my golf ball.

We had both cleared the stream and together we crossed the footbridge wide enough for push carts to cross. That saved us having to backtrack to the cart path and follow it to its bridge over the stream on the other side of the fairway. As we set up for our shots, a heavy downpour came sweeping down the fairway in our direction and we pulled our push carts to the edge of the treeline, moving close together so when we angled the umbrellas to provide a combined rain shadow, we had somewhere out of the rain to stand together with nowhere to sit.

Then she asked me, having to talk loudly to be heard over the din of the falling rain, "Does your spouse ever make you wish you were somewhere else?" I responded nodding, "Yes, and I am here!" She laughed while nodding, "That's why I'm here too. The golden years are not turning out to be like how I thought they were going to be." I nodded and smiled, "I always thought it would be a return to intimacy when the kids were moved out and we had the place to ourselves but I think she totally forgot how intimacy works, she makes me happy I learned how to take care of my own needs so I don't need her to do it." She laughs with smiling eyes, "Tell me about it, I can't remember the last time I saw his cock."

And just like that I knew I had a golf partner who looked more attractive than any of the guys I ever knew as a playing partner. I respond seeing how the topic of sex is on the table, "Same here, I have not seen boobs, ass or pussy in well over a decade except when she forgets to close a door and... to be honest, I don't want to see her that way anymore, it's disturbing." I felt like we have a common bond growing with having spouses who make us want to get out and golf even in this weather.

She put her hand on my arm, I think to make sure I was listening. "I don't feel attractive to him any more, he doesn't try to peek at me or corner me for a kiss or anything, and I can't remember the last time he smacked my ass." The hurt registered on her brow but she shook her head to brush it off finding her smile again.

I was nodding, "It's a good thing we met today I think, we both have someone to golf with and look forward to the next time we can get out of the house." I couldn't stop my eyes looking lower than her face, noticing again the bumps in her golf shirt formed by her boobs, this time her nipples are unmistakable on the fronts of them. I looked at her eyes again and saw she was watching me and had been when I was looking at her. I discovered I was biting my lower lip and stopped doing it.

Her face softened and she moved closer to not have to shout, "Thank you, you just made me feel attractive again. I know you were looking at me and I can't tell you how good it feels to have a man look at me the way you just were. I think you should know I am not feeling cold right now, I was watching you hit that last shot and it wasn't your golf ball I was looking at. I miss looking at a man so I hope you don't get upset with me looking at you the way your wife should be looking at you."

I was hearing words I dream of hearing and I feel myself respond to her the way I do every time something turns me on. I had regularly taken care of myself to ensure I don't die early from Prostate cancer, if that was my wife's plan she would be disappointed. "Why would I get upset at being checked out by a hot woman on the golf course who wants to golf with me? You're the one who said you liked the way I put my balls in the holes." We both laugh and look into each other's eyes, a friendship made and so desperately wanted. "If you aren't careful, you might just get that ass of yours spanked."

She was smiling in a way, looking much younger and prettier, "You called me hot." Her eyes sparkled, "And is that a promise?" She was looking very pleased and unable to stand still, "Now you said that, I will not be at all surprised if you do give me a swat!" The rain was letting off rapidly at that point and there was ponding water in the low spots on the fairway. Then her moving became obvious for a reason, "I really have to pee, since there is nobody out here, I'm just going to go by the tree over there."

I reached down to pull out the second umbrella I usually carry on my push cart mount, undoing the closure straps, "I'll hold the umbrella for you." I stepped outside the umbrella rain shadow of the cart mounted umbrellas and the spring loaded full size golf umbrella sprang into shape. There was water dripping down even where we were underneath the leafy canopy.

We walked together over to the big tree behind us, her fingertips on my arm in what must have been her way to walk next to someone and maintain a distance between them. "If you have to pee too, why don't you pee as well? Nobody will see us." I hear a friendly offer, nothing sexual said and possibly intended as I can easily stand facing away from her.

"If you are sure, I really do have to go." She went from standing facing me to reaching under her skirt pulling it up at her hips and lowering her panties as she bent at the knees and lowered herself to squatting. Almost immediately she was making a strong sound of peeing onto the ground. I tried to unzip myself with one hand holding the umbrella to keep us from getting wet from the rain still falling from the tree, but I was having trouble. I felt her hands on my fly and felt her deftly unzip me then her hands were on my near thigh as she nearly fell off balance. She looked down and resumed her squat and her pee, having interrupted herself to help me unzip. I fish out my cock and relax letting my own thick stream arc out a few feet feeling instant relief from what was becoming a dire need. My own stream making a strong peeing sound into the undergrowth.

I was nearly done when I looked down and saw her watching me pee. I had not turned my body away from her after she helped me unzip and I saw her eyes were on my hand holding my cock. I felt a surge of blood flowing to that part of me and felt it increasing in size quickly. Still watching her I saw her eyes go wide and she looked up into my eyes blushing but I said nothing so she looked again at what was now way past half staff and going full size pointing upward on its own. "That's because of me isn't it?"

I took my hand away feeling like she was wanting to look at it, having not had a real woman do that in so long I wanted her to look. Her hand was again steadying herself on my leg. I nodded, "Yes I looked and saw you watching me pee and I knew you could see my cock."

She was looking up at me, "It wasn't a cock before my friend, it was a penis having a pee. Then all of a sudden," her eyes return to my upward throbbing member, "it turned into a cock and oh my God you have a cock." She was looking and seemed to be formulating her next words. Then she looked back up at me still squatting down.

"I know this is highly inappropriate and I hope you don't want to forget us golfing again because of this but I will say you have a fantastic looking cock and any woman would be damned happy to have that as hers to play with." She was adamant now and I could hear her sincerity. I actually felt her hand grip my leg perhaps to steady herself or it could have been arousal. It was my turn to talk and I was going to make it good.

"Truth-time I think, time for full disclosure as I think you need it. I have had plenty of women look at my cock and tell me something like what you said, but they are all online and they have all wanted to meet me because they all have said they have never fucked a cock as big as mine. So no, this is not going to make me want to stop playing golf with you. But if you use golf as a verb again, when it is definitely a noun, now that could be a reason to reconsider if I want to golf again with you, partner." Our eyes locked on to each other.

It dawned on her what I said and I could see the wave of relief wash over her. Her blushing moved from her face to her chest as she looked at my now rock hard cock. "Those poor women online, they won't ever get to hold you like this." her hand reached over on the back of my hand sliding her fingers around mine as I slid my hand out of the way letting her fingers touch my shaft and her hand grasp my erection. "Did you get to finish your pee before it got too hard to continue?"

I shake my head no.

"Then maybe we need to help you go down, will you let me take care of that for you?" I feel like the day suddenly went from being a day on the course doing my favorite activity to now still being on course doing my favorite activity plus my favorite fantasy happening at the same time.

"You can take care of it for me but it might not work, again full disclosure, I still stay hard after I cum like I have always done since I can remember. Just keep me horny and it will never go down."

Her eyes look up in surprise as her hand starts sliding up and down my shaft. She has a new look in her eye, combined with her determination in stroking me. I could see her desire and lust. She moved her mouth to my cock and put her lips around the side giving me a lick all the way to the head, I turned to give her better access as she was still squatting. She capped my cock head and sucked me like it was a lollipop sucker using her hand to stroke me. She moved back looking at my cock up close.

"Oh fuck you are big, I can't open my mouth wide enough to take care of you that way. You better fuck my pussy big boy, there hasn't had a cock in there for probably as long as you haven't had a pussy. I just decided I love golf and you are no longer looking for a partner, just promise me you will smack my ass and fuck my pussy without me having to ask you for it."

She stood up and reached down and lifted one of her feet, reaching down to her leg with one hand and the other hand holding onto my umbrella arm. She took off her panties one foot then the other then put them into my pocket, the one without the golf balls in it. "I'm going to be accessible to you from now on, now be gentle this first time, I have never fucked a cock this big and you know I am tight from not being used by a real cock... ever in my life, and FYI, I don't like big dildos."

She turned to face the tree with both her hands on the trunk bending over, presenting her ass to me, flipping up her skirt onto her back before reaching back to hold the tree bent over with her chest parallel to the ground. I smack her ass getting a squeal of delight and move my bare hard cock to her pussy.

I can feel how wet she is and press my hardness into the wet spot moving it around her pussy lips before centering and pressing firmly against her feeling her pressing back against me trying to impale herself on my rod. "Whatever you do, don't stop until you fill me with your cum. I'm long past my baby years and it is all fun-time now, I need this and I am so glad I met you today. Now fuck this cunt and let's get back to golf."

I could feel her getting wetter and more slick inside, and I also felt her relaxing herself to let me enter. My head slipped inside her and she moaned a wanton, "yessss." I thrust and thrust each time pushing deeper, I could feel her pressing tightly on all sides of me, warm and slick. "Fucking hell, such good pain, and don't you dare stop or slow down. You are fucking stretching me and don't mind me, I swear a lot when I am turned on," she looked back at me so I could see her face, "so fuck my cunt with your horse cock and let's be the married boyfriend and married girlfriend I have always dreamed of being, satisfying what the fuckers at home haven't got a shit to give. I want you, want you, to fuck this slut cunt, and make me, oh fuck...make... I'm gonna..."

I was only half way inside her when she convulsed and came hard. I bent down and with my free arm wrapped her around her tummy to support her weight with her folded at her waist over my forearm. Her pussy gripping my cock so hard there was no slipping out as she tried to hold herself using the tree but her whole body was shaking from her climax.

The situation was so hot, I burst my load right there and then deep inside her. "I'm cumming!" I moan and she nods her head in a shaky voice saying, "I can feel it, oh fuck I feel it, so hot, so..." her second orgasm stronger than the first one wracked her body. I kept holding onto her, holding her like a limp rag doll against my groin as her pussy was milking my cock, drawing me into her and draining every drop of cum my body had to inject. The rainfall had increased again and became heavy enough to drown out all other sounds as we began to regain our senses.

She stood up straight, still skewered on my throbbing cock and reached over her head, her arm behind my head drawing our mouths together and we shared our first kiss that quickly became tongue kissing. We had only just met a couple hours ago, we made it to the 12th fairway and a potty break became our first intimate encounter and with my tongue invading her mouth I had her double penetrated.

The kiss parted and she leaned her head back against me. "Do you want to be lovers as well as golf partners? I love your cock and I want it to be inside me as often as we can manage to get together. I can keep this secret." She looks back only able to see me with one of her stunning eyes.

12