The Older Eagle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turn sideways to face her, I place a hand on her tit and say, "Don't you or Chris ever have normal sex!"

Gladys says, "What are you talking about this is normal sex... I mean... I'm not asking you to stick your cock in my ear or something like that!"

I kiss the side of her face and say, "Yeah... okay."

Gladys asks, "Tell me... given your age... how long before you be able to satisfy me again?"

I say, "Don't know... ten-fifteen minutes, with some help from you."

Gladys says, "Sonny with your marathon fucks and MY age I'll need more than that."

I suckle on her nipples for a bit, they are big and puffy, really nice to have between my lips.

After a while, Gladys askes, "Are you afraid of cum?"

I didn't know what she meant, I say, "What!"

Gladys askes again, "Your cum... ever tasted it... eaten it?"

I smile and chuckle a little as I thought Gladys thought I hadn't. I say, "Yes... actually yes I have. A lot of it probably wasn't even mine; you know university life with all its... varieties, does that surprise you?"

Gladys says, "Yes... a little we never had that sort of promiscuity when I went to uni."

I reply, "Maybe I was... lucky! Or just a dirty bastard, we had sex almost every night, but weekends were a free for all where we were ignorant I suppose, and had condom-free orgies. Three-four girls, three-four guys, fucking, swapping, sucking, swapping... and so on."

Gladys grabs an end of the bedsheet; she wipes just her inner thighs and arse and says, "Eat my pussy... lick and suck your cum out."

I don't know if she is testing me!

She lay back and opens her legs, looks at me she says, "Go on... down there. If I can clean your cum covered cock, you can lick my cunt clean."

I've licked and sucked on many a pussy, but never one this... mature. The only slight hesitancy I have is how she might smell and taste down there.

I promptly got down and instantly begin to eat her out. I lick her slit, poke my tongue in and I can taste my cum, nothing new for me. I suck on her clit, nibble on it, flick it.

And to my surprise and relief, she doesn't have an off-putting odour, it's pleasant and her taste is quite sweet, I can get used to this very easily.

I feel her hands on my head, she pulls me into her. Her knees raise and she squeezes her thighs on the side of my face.

And soon I feel her hips shake, she's having an orgasm. I keep my mouth locked to her pussy, I look up and her head is thrashing from side to side.

Her moaning and groaning getting louder and louder... ever so sensual.

She seems to be getting wetter; I get a real treat as a light wave of her pussy juice passes my lips and fills my mouth. She pulls my head off her, she says, "Fuck kid... that was nice, really didn't expect you to do that."

Her knees drop and her legs lay flat on the bed wide apart.

She says, "Climb up here sonny," slapping her belly.

As my cock gets in her arms reach she grabs it and says, "Less than ten minutes, now there's a winner."

She begins to stroke it, a couple of minutes and she gets more vigorous. I grab her tits and fondle them, I pinch her nipples, and she snarls at me and says, "Pull them off if you dare."

I grope harder, pinch, and pull harder. She brings her other hand onto my cock's knob. She twists it pulls on it, she rubs the palm of her hand rapidly on the tip heating it up, makes me feel so hard that I want to fuck her again.

She knew I was ready, she says, "Lay down... I want a fuckin ride."

We swap places in Olympic time and she has me in her and begins riding slowly, she says, "Is this normal enough for you kid?"

I reach up and continue groping her tits. A couple of minutes later she drops down, offering her tits to be sucked on, she says, "Bite the bastards off."

I suck hard, not just on her nipples but her tit flesh as well, which leaves red marks all over them.

She looks down to her pussy; she takes me in quickly but rises off me extremely slowly. She does that a few times, then without raising her head says, "Look down there, sonny."

And as I look down I can see what she sees. She engulfs my cock and as she rises, her inner pussy clings to my cock's shaft and comes out of her, about three-quarters to an inch, creates a perfect tight seal.

She says, "Isn't that an amazing sight, totally magnificent. I've never seen my pussy pulled out like that, I could look at that all day."

Gladys continues thumping down and slowly rising, not taking her eyes off our intercourse. And after several minutes she looks at me, she says, "That's a fat bastard, let's fuck," we then fuck, fuck and fuck.

Her riding got faster, her hips twerk on my cock. For a few bounces, she has just my cock-head in her, then for a few bounces, she goes down all the way, takes me fully in. She switches between the two and says, "What's it feel like fucking and oldie?"

I grab her hips and pull her on and off me hard. I say, "I hope all oldies are as good as you."

She says, "Only good... okay I'll take that."

I say, "I didn't mean it like that, this is nice... I'm going to enjoy fucking you."

Gladys says, "Well thank you kid, glad to know it's not just me that's having fun. And are you saying that this is not just a one-off?"

I say, "Definitely not, I'm going to enjoy emptying into you."

Gladys says, "That's good, I'll look forwards to a workout."

Just as she said that she forcefully sat on me and her body shakes; her eyes tight and her face aglow.

I stroke her hips sliding my hands softly on both sides and wait for her to get over her orgasm. Shaking her head she looks at me and says, "Well that blew a few cobwebs away."

She was going to carry on riding, but I throw her off to the side and manoeuvre her onto all fours.

I get behind and begin to dog her. For the first few minutes, she's up on her hands, I had a hold of one of her tits, and with my other hand, I fingered her clit.

I don't go fast, I keep a steady pace. After a short time, she has an orgasm, her whole body trembles; I grab her by the hips and hold onto her. Her arms give way and her head rests on a pillow.

I start to go faster, I want to cum, I was so hard and my cock felt so hot, I need to blow. I get faster and faster. I keep in her and push her flat to the bed. Her legs together, mine astride; this made Gladys's pussy so lovely and tight. I fuck her and I am sweating, I feel like someone has put us in a sauna.

Gladys's groans and moans are continual and a driver for me to reach the end.

I think she was getting tired, wanting me to finish. She kept shouting, "Cum in me... cum in me!"

I can see her fists clenching the pillow on both sides of her head, and her body quaking again; unlucky for me I cannot see her orgasmic agony with her face away.

I lower my head, my lips to her ear, I say, "What me to."

Still groaning and moaning, breathless and on fire, she managed to get out the words, "No please... please don't cum yet."

I keep fucking Gladys, I want this to be her time after three years sexless. I was the one wanting this to finish, but I wasn't going to spoil it for her.

And again we keep fucking, fucking and fucking. No more words are said, just a room full of joyful thuds from our bodies and a symphony of pleasures from her lips.

I can't hold back any longer, I whisper in her ear again, "Sorry... so sorry, I'm Cumming."

I bite on her ear as I blow four-five continual home runs, and then keep still and deep in her. I can feel her body quiver under my hands. I open my mouth letting go of her ear and ask, "You okay?"

She doesn't speak her breathing deep as is mine. Wow, that was good, actually was better than good... was amazing, I felt great, hot and out of breath, but great.

I keep in her till her pussy spits out my flaccid member. Then rolling to the side of her I kiss her cheek, I ask again, "You okay Gladys?"

Not opening her eyes, she speaks softly, "Fuckin hell kid... you've ruined me. I'm shattered, just absolutely fucked."

We both lay recovering for what seems like an age. I have my eyes closed and feel Gladys move. She gets on top and lays on me, she kisses my lips gently a few times, and then her tongue prizes my mouth open and she kisses me deeply like a lover's kiss, which goes on and on. I have my hands rested on her arse, gently caressing it.

My cum oozing out of her as she glides her hips across my cock, covering our bodies with my cum.

Gladys eventually brings the kiss to an end. She looks to one side and then back to me, she says, "Three hours, I've never had a fuck session this long."

I say, "Who says it's ended yet!"

Gladys smiles and says, "You just don't stop Cumming do you kid. Ever been milked?"

I say, "I don't think so."

A big grin appears on Gladys's face and she says, "You're in so much trouble."

I ask, "Why is that, what happens?"

Gladys says, "You'll see... but for now give me a little time and we go again, but this time... both you and me with a butt-plug."

12