The Older Man Named Noel Pt. 03

Story Info
Noel and I get better acquainted.
2.4k words
4.58
4.9k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man collapsed on my back, I slowly laid down in my own cum, I was covered front and back in cum, wet delicious cum. Noel laid there, not moving, breathing hard, his cock deflated, his balls drained needing time to recharge his battery. He rolled off of me laying there beside me, this look on his face, the man infatuated with me, I too had feelings for this man already.

I moved in close to him and kissed him once again, our lips held together my hand on the side of his face. I laid back I needed to get my wind back, I really needed a shower, I was cum soaked and covered in lube. My ass dripping I needed to clean myself up, Noel laid there looking at me.

"Thank you Tom that was amazing."

"Thank you Babe for giving me what I wanted, what I craved for, you are one amazing lover."

"Tom do you have any idea how long it's been since the last time I had actual sex with another man?"

"No idea Babe but you made up for it with me, you can suck a cock so well."

"Tom its been decades since the last time I was intimate with another man, I hate to even tell you how many years it has really been."

"Been a year or so for myself Babe, a year for me Noel is a very long time, but stroking your own cock only does so much for a guy, I like the physical contact, the kissing has to the best, you Sir are one great kisser."

"Tom it's so hard for me to meet good guys, the ones I meet can be quite strange at times, and none of them ever wanted to have sex with me like you and I have just done, I met one guy who would actually kiss me but it was a peck on the cheek, and a very uncomfortable hug of sorts. He told me he liked me but more like friends or two guys who knew each other at work. I have not had so much affection from anyone in a very long time."

Noel was in tears as he told me all of this, how could guys not see what a great guy he really was, the man was so attractive, his kind eyes, his greying hair, what a gentleman the man was. He had a great body, a beautiful cock, and those balls of his, such a great kisser as well, and the shyness I found so attractive. He was everything I looked for in a man, and he and I had such a great connection.

"Tom are you single really? You are such an handsome young man, I find it hard to believe you're a single guy."

"Well Noel I am single, kind of gave up looking for the right guy till I went to an art exhibit and met this amazing man, who is totally naked laying beside me right now. Noel I am single, but I would totally be your boyfriend if you asked me."

"Tom really, you want to be my boyfriend? I have never ever had an actual boyfriend before, there was a guy I met when I was twenty one, he and I played with each other a few times, he taught me a lot, he taught me that it was okay for me to have those feelings, but best I stay hidden away in the closet for my own safety. Things have changed now Tom, in my day we would have been beaten or killed for showing affection in a public place, like you and I did at the theatre."

I rolled over and kissed the man, I hovered over him, his lips inches from mine.

"Yes Noel I want you as my boyfriend, I have deep feelings for you already, you and I have so much in common, and I get hard just being near you."

Noel kissed me, pulled me in close to him, he and I sticking to each other, between the lube and cum and sweat, we needed a shower badly. Noel rolled on top of me, his eyes on mine, his lips kissing me over and over.

"Shower Babe we both need a shower really badly."

Noel got off me, his cock semi erect once more, he pulled me up off the bed, he and I standing in a tight embrace, our lips locked together. We pulled apart and walked into the shower hand in hand. The waterfall shower was amazing, it doused you with warm water soaking you completely, I grabbed the soap and lathered the man down, his back his chest, his front his back, his cock his balls, his beautifully tight ass.

Noel got under the waterfall and rinsed off, I got on my knees and took the man's cock into my mouth, his cock semi erect and ready for one more round. I swallowed him whole, I held his hips making him fuck my mouth. Noel positioned me to the wall then the assault started, he knew what I liked now, his cock in then quickly back out, using my mouth as his sex toy.

His balls slapped my wet chin, his cock swelled his load ready to eject, Noel filled me once more with his warm wet cream. His cock and balls drained he pulled me to my feet and kissed me, he got on his knees and took my own cock in his mouth. The man was incredible with a cock, his technique and attention to sensitive spots amazing, he had me shooting in seconds.

With us both drained we washed up, got out, I dried him he dried me, we soon were ready for another session. Noel and I kissed in the bathroom, we finished off our bathroom routine, then went in to get dressed. I had to bring back this rental suit today or I would be charged for another day.

Noel suggested I wear some of his clothes, he had very stylish brand name clothing, some very casual, some so dressy not anything I could ever afford. I found some casual slacks and a tee shirt, with a short sleeved button up shirt, I found a pair of sandals that fit me perfectly. Noel and I would go return my suit then walk around the city, going for lunch in a small french bistro that I loved.

Noel called his driver to let him know he had the day off, with pay of course, he had the man working seven days a week, but he never complained. We returned the suit and headed out to the Bistro I wanted to buy the man lunch. Noel really was not good with me paying, he was the one who liked to pay, be the man in the relationship. I explained it was not right that he had to pay each and every time.

We had a great lunch, then we went shopping in the downtown shops, we looked at all kinds of trinkets, from clothes to shoes to an ice cream shop. He and I sat and enjoyed our ice cream, I leaned in and kissed the man every chance I had. He still was nervous showing affection in public places, I showed him it was okay for us to show feelings for each other in public.

He and I took a walk through the park, then onto a boat tour of our city, he and I did things that we both knew were there in our city, but never took the time to try. We ended up at Noel's Hotel, home away from home, we would get dressed and head out for some fine dining. Then the night to sit and talk to each other getting to know one another.

The meal was incredible, we decided on dinner in the Hotel as we did not have the driver to bring us anywhere. The food was spectacular, the waiter a very handsome young man who flirted with Noel the entire evening. I only smiled as Noel was so uncomfortable with the attention the young waiter was showing him.

Needless to say the young man named Devon got a very sizable tip from Noel as a reward for his attention, in the elevator I had Noel against the wall kissing him.

"Do all the young guys flirt like that with you Babe? do I have to worry you may get snapped up by a younger sexier guy?"

"Tom I have the younger sexier guy I want I do not want a boy when I have a man like yourself."

It was Noel who pinned me to the wall now, as the elevator doors opened and two people Noel knew got on. I was sure Noel would die of embarrassment being caught pinning his boyfriend to the wall and kissing him in public. They made small talk as the elevator took them to their floor two below us, Noel wished them a good night then turned back to me and kissed me once more.

We both got out of our clothes and into the wonderful robes the Hotel provided, I loved how soft and plushy they really were. Noel and I sat on the balcony for a while, the night air getting colder as the night went on, he and I talked about everything, family friends, work all of it.

I told Noel I was an only child both parents passed on, my Stepdad the only one I had now, he was seeing me through university paying for me to get a better education. I told him I was in a relationship with a guy from school but that ended abruptly, he and I still friends but a relationship would not be in the cards for us both.

Noel told me he too was an only child, his parents quite wealthy, leaving their fortune to him, Noel built up his company buying up smaller ones to make his main company grow bigger and bigger. Noel was single he had a thing with a friend from university when he was twenty one, but no real relation-ships after that. Noel was alone and lonely, he wanted a man to share his life with but most of his time was at work.

He and I agreed that we would make time on weekends for each other, during the week to be at work, me studying to get the grades I needed to complete the courses I needed to land a great career. Noel and I ended up in the king sized bed, naked him and I snuggling him with a glass of red me with a glass of white. We talked then ended up with me on my back legs on his shoulders, his cock planted firmly in my ass.

Noel and I made mad passionate love to each other, he and I came twice that night, tomorrow I had to get back home, he had to get ready for work. I never slept so well as I did cuddled up to this man, we both slept in, I got up to pee, then back in bed to drain the man's balls once more. Noel and I ended up in a sixty nine, he had never done this before, he told me afterwards how intense it felt to have your cock sucked as you sucked one yourself.

Noel ordered us breakfast, we again ate on the balcony, the bellman being very friendly with us both now. The food incredible, the company such a great guy, I filled the tub as he got some work done, then he and I laying in the tub for almost an hour. We decided to go out for a walk once again, we would go through the park and lay around there for the afternoon.

Noel and I got to be together, enjoy each other, have a day to just relax and get away from study, work, just laze in the sun and relax, well and make out every chance we got. He and I found a hot dog vendor that would be our lunch, nothing fancy just a vendor dog. We walked the park hand in hand, we got some funny looks and we got some smiles.

We stopped at a outdoor patio bar and had a glass of wine, he and I enjoying our day off. Noel asked me to have dinner with him tonight, he did not want to eat alone. He also wanted us to go to the opening of a new play they were showing on Broadway, he had connections that could get us great seats. How could I say no, but he could see something was bothering me, I was honest and upfront with him, I did not have the clothes needed to attend all these functions.

Noel insisted I go see his tailor, he would set me up with a suit to wear to these shows he wanted me to be his plus one at, he could not have me in a rental tuxedo, his boyfriend would have to make a fashion statement. I was reluctant to take him up on his offer but I could not go on renting suits and clothing so I could attend these shows.

I would go see the man after class on Monday, he would whip up a suit for me to wear for such occasions. Noel and I had an amazing meal at the Hotel once again, the food there was so good, he and I went to his suite afterwards then made mad passionate love to each other, he and I would be drained for the week.

We would chat via text message but the plan was I would not see him till Friday, I knew it would be a very long week not seeing the man that long. When I got back to my place it was weird not having Noel beside me. I got into studying, I would have lots to get done before Friday, the week dragged on, Wednesday after classes I got a message from Noel asking how my week was going.

I texted him it's a very long week not being able to see you, I miss you and long to see you, hold you kiss you. It took some time before Noel responded, he too missed me something terrible, he asked where I was at the time, I told him in the library my second home lately. I did not get a response from him.