The Older Man Named Noel Pt. 02

Story Info
Noel nervous and shy, years of no intimacy.
3.1k words
4.61
6.4k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I did not own the right clothing to attend all of these functions that Noel wanted us to attend, I could not realistically be renting clothing every time he wanted to take me out. I would have to be honest and upfront with Noel that I did not own the right clothing to go to most of the places he wanted to take me to.

I would have to rent a suit to attend the museum exhibit, I knew I had to be properly attired to attend these places he wanted me to go too. The dinner once again was amazing, the food incredible, Noel and I had a wonderful night at the museum. Then off for drinks at that Hotel, I was starting to wonder if the man would ever attempt the first move or any move whatsoever.

I was the one who kissed him first at my place when he dropped me off, he and I kissed at the ballet but again it was I who initiated that one as well, he would walk me to my door and we would kiss but he never was bold enough to touch me to let me know if he wanted more. He and I sat and drank our cocktails, the conversation about our night out. There was a moment of silence where I asked.

"Noel do you not find me attractive? Are you and I only friends or are you looking for more?"

The look on Noel's face was astonishment, shock, I knew the man fancied me, but he was not one to be bold enough to make the first move. A kiss yes but anything more than that he would not be the one to initiate that. I did not know a man who was like Noel, he was so sweet, always a gentleman, never one to push himself onto others. Noel was the quiet man always in the background, successful but silent. I knew once he broke out of his shell he would be so much happier.

"Tom I did not want to push myself upon you, I am always the one to wait for the signs that tell me we both want the same thing, I was not sure if you wanted me to even kiss you Tom."

"Noel I want you, I need to be kissed by you, I need you to hold me tightly, Noel I need you to make love to me."

Not sure I had ever seen a man so flustered, so nervous, so shy, I wanted to stand up and pull him to me, hold him close to me, kiss him in hopes his frustrations would diminish.

"Noel I will stay the night with you if you ask me too."

Noel sat there red faced, he called his driver to take the rest of the night off, he would not be needing the car for the rest of the night.

"Tom would you stay the night with me then?"

"Yes of course I will, you know I will."

"Tom so you know I stay in this Hotel during the week less travel to my home this way, it is very close to my office so it is very convenient. Tom we simply have to go up to my room here in this Hotel."

Noel and I finished our drinks, I could see the nervousness in the man's eyes, he was not one to be this forward. We made our way to the elevators, Noel very nervous, mostly shy, he did not want anyone to get the wrong impression of himself and of me of course. When the doors closed I turned to him, he looked at me he still was red faced, I took the man's face in my hands and pulled him into a kiss, a very soft and gentle kiss.

He seemed to calm down, as the elevator made its way to the penthouse, Noel and I kissed, the doors opened the room so impressive in its sheer size and how well decorated it really was. Noel and I walked in hand in hand, I was so impressed at how nice the place really was.

"Make yourself at home Tom, it's my home away from home, would you like a drink?"

"Yes please, a white wine might be nice. I will really need a shower before you and I well you know."

"In the master suite Tom you will find all you will need, lets have our drink first, then you can get ready."

Noel and I sat next to each other, tapped our drinks, and kissed, both of us the bulges in our trousers unmistakable. I drank the last of my wine, Noel showed me the ensuite where I could get cleaned up and ready for him. Once showered I put on a robe and came out to find him waiting nervously. I took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

Noel was terribly shy, I slowly undressed the man, first his tie, then the buttons on his shirt he insisted on keeping his tee shirt on, worried about his body. I took it by the hem and slid it over his head, he would be naked for this. I kissed his lips, to his neck to his chest, his nipples made him moan. I rolled my tongue around them, gently sucking them into my mouth.

I kissed my way downward, now on my knees his belt at eye level, I could see how nervous the man really was. I unhooked his belt, then unclipped his pants, the zipper slowly coming down, his bulge throbbing. I ran my hand over his pulsating cock, once the zipper was down his trousers puddled at his feet.

There he was in his boxer briefs, a pool of precum making a wet spot in the fabric, I lifted his foot to get his trousers off, his socks in the same movement. Once undressed standing before me in his boxers, the nervousness of being almost naked, so vulnerable, showed in all of his movements and facial expressions.

I gently ran my hands up and down his legs, his cock bouncing outward as I stimulated his legs, I reached to pull his underwear off, Noel stopped me. He was not ready to be here naked in front of me. I stood in front of him, just a robe, I untied the belt that held it closed, I guided his hands to grab the robe and remove it off of my naked body.

Noel smiled, still shy to show any and all affection, he slowly removed my robe, it fell to the floor in a lump of fabric, there I was naked in front of this man. Noel stood in front of me, he would not reach out and touch me, he was never one to make the first move when it came to sex.

I took his right hand and kissed his palm, placed it on my left pec, I saw a shiver ran up his body as his hand made contact with my own body. His touch was gentle, he savored touching my body, his hand barely moved off of my nipple. I took his left hand and kissed it as well, but sucked his left index finger into my mouth.

My tongue made love to this man's finger, Noel was in ecstasy, just by me fondling his index finger. I placed his other hand on my other pec, I took his right hand and placed it on my engorged cock. My cock pulsed at his touch, my piss slit poured out precum like a pump. Noel did not move his hand off of the spot I put his hand on.

"Noel you can stroke it, touch it all over, its yours Babe to play with."

Noel pulled back he wanted to see it not only fondle it, he was fascinated at the looseness of the foreskin, his cut, my cock continued to pour out precum. I ran my hand down his body to his boxer covered cock. I ran my hand over his cock, I held his balls in my hand, the man had huge boulders for balls.

I got down on my knees and took the waistband in my hands, I carefully pulled downward. Noel stopped me, it was too much too fast for him. I stood up in front of him, his body on my body my arms around his upper body, his at my waist, I pulled the man into a kiss, my tongue in his mouth, my lips meshed with his.

I pulled back, looked him in the eyes, gave him another kiss, then dropped to my knees and pulled his underwear off. His cock flopped out, it really was a beautiful cock, not a porn star cock, an average kind of guy cock, six inches cut of pure perfection, his low bull balls hung below his magnificent cock. I kneeled there looking at his cock, I knew if I took it in my mouth he would cum immediately.

I leaned in and lapped away the precum the man had dripping from the tip, I took his knob in my mouth ever so gently, my tongue licking at the base of his beautiful cock. I grabbed his balls in my right hand they were so huge, I could not close my hand on them both. I pulled his cock in deeper, his cock at the back of my throat I sucked him in deeper and tighter.

I pulled his balls towards me, making him fuck my mouth, his cock twitched, his balls tried to pull in their sack, his cock shot a massive amount of cum, his body convulsed as his orgasm took control of his body. I held his cock in my mouth as it filled me full of his rich cream. Noel held the bed post as his cock shot me full, I swallowed every delicious drop.

I licked the man clean and got to my feet, I pulled him in close, my lips on his, the taste of his cum still in my mouth. Noel and I held this position for quite some time, he wanted to be held, to be kissed, to be loved. He and I got in bed, I shut off all the lights he and I snuggled in close to each other, I had worn the man out by one orgasm, I would have to see if I could get him to cum a few times in a row. I woke early morning still snuggled in close to Noel, he held me close to him. I needed to pee, I slowly got up and relieved myself, when I got back in the bedroom Noel was awake and all smiles.

I got back in the bed, I hovered over the man, my lips on his, of course Noel was worried about not brushing first, I kissed him anyways. I kissed his chest to his nipples to his abs to his pubic area, his cock was rock hard and pulsing. I flipped the covers off and wet his cock, I slicked up my hole and guided his cock in.

The look on Noel's face was priceless, he was euphoric, his cock enveloped inside of me, held there tightly. I did not move, I knew he was close, if I were to ride him even a bit he would shoot his load inside me. We stayed there for a few minutes, I leaned in and kissed the man, dam his cock felt so good inside me.

"Noel are you ready for this?"

He did not respond he only smiled, I slicked up my own cock and stroked it as I began to ride his, Noel's balls pulled in quickly, he was ready to shoot me full of his cum. I rode the man gently, I took it easy, I tried to get him to hold it back. His balls had other ideas, they wanted to be drained and they would not take no for an answer.

I stroked my own cock hard, with Noel's cock rocking my prostate it would not take long for me to cover the man in cum. My kegel muscles pulled on Noel's cock as my own cock shot his chest and abs full of cum. Noel's cock spasmed as it shot me full of his cream, his cock seemed to never stop shooting, I rode his cock till the last of his orgasm subsided.

I laid on the mans chest, my legs unfolding as his cock slid out of me, both of us needing to catch our breath. I rolled off of Noel, he laid there the man was spent. He would need a nap before he could do that again, or did he? With the right stimulation I was sure he could rise to the occasion. I gave him a sly smile, he knew what I was thinking just by the look I gave him.

"Tom I am not sure I can actually do that again, I have never."

His sentence cut off as I took the mans cock inside my mouth, I ran my tongue along the knob, I could taste cum and ass on his cock, it only made me more determined to suck more juice from this man's pole. I sucked his cock in deep, his cock quick to get rock hard, his massive balls rolling in their sack, happy to be drained so many times in such a short period of time.

I released his cock and took his one ball in my mouth, I could not take two, my mouth almost to capacity with one ball. I licked it I sucked on it, I made love to his right nut, then the left, Noel grasped at the pillows, pulling them in to him. I licked his cock stem to tip, I sucked his knob into my mouth, rolling my tongue all over its velvety surface.

Noel was at the point of screaming, but he was a reserved man he would never scream out in an orgasm. I swallowed his cock to the base, his nuts on my chin, his cock buried deep inside my mouth, covered in moist wet spittle. My fingers went to the man's nipples, that was the trigger, his cock erupted once more, his balls pulled in as close as they could. I got six full shots of cum from this man's cock.

I swallowed every drop, none would go to waste, I laid there between the mans legs his cock soft and worn out, his balls slowly descending back into position, his cock spit out one last pool of cum which I quickly lapped up. I climbed up to the man's face, I leaned in and kissed him, our lips meshed together, our tongues playing with each other.

Noel rolled us over so he was now on top of me, he did as I had done, licking his way downward, his attention to detail was incredible, my nipples had never had so much attention as they had just had. Noel made his way to my cock, first he played with my foreskin, he had never had a man with foreskin so it was so fascinating for him.

He licked at the pool of precum I had at the tip of my piss slit, he pursed his lips and sucked on the tip of my cock, trying to coax out more delicious precum. Noel's attention to detail made him an incredible cocksucker, his tongue under my foreskin had me writhing in the bed. I would clench my fists as his tongue hit all the right spots, my toes curling, my body tightening as his mouth slowly took my cock into his warm wet mouth.

My balls ready to unload their payload inside Noel's warm wet mouth, Noel grabbed my balls his middle finger in between my legs gently touching my hole. My cock exploded as it shot Noel in the mouth face and neck. Noel was not prepared for so much cum so quickly, but he had hit all the right spots to make me shoot my load.

We laid there cum soaked and drained, I got up and got a damp hand towel to wipe us off, I paid special attention to Noel's huge balls. Once cleaned up we laid there we both needed a nap, Noel ordered us breakfast, he and I would have breakfast on the balcony. The views from up here were incredible, he and I in our bathrobes, we got some funny looks from the Bellman as he came in to bring us our food.

All the staff at the Hotel knew Mr. Robertson as a single regular guest in their hotel, he never had company, and a man in only a bathrobe. He set us up on the balcony, the food incredible, Noel so attentive to me, this was the kind of man I craved, one who wanted me not his eye roaming as he and I sat together.

We enjoyed a wonderful conversation, Noel mentioned he had some work he had to get done so I would take a bubble bath while he did this. They had a massive tub in the ensuite, you could fit four people in this tub, I only wanted Noel in here with me. He got his calls done then came in I was neck deep in water and bubbles.

Noel dropped his robe and climbed in with me, he and I kissed and made out in that tub, the man ready for yet another round. We went back to bed soaking wet covered in bubbles, Noel grabbed the lube out of the nightstand, lubed us up and slid his cock in, we were doggy style this time.

"Noel Babe give it to me hard this time, use my ass for your pleasure, pound it real good."

Noel only smiled, this sly smile, he knew what I wanted he would try to give me what I wanted. He placed his cock at my hole, his knob ready to slide in deep. I pressed in to him, I needed it, I needed it hard, I wanted the man to fuck me hard and deep. He started slow and easy, scared he may damage me, hurt me in some way.

"Noel Babe give it to me, I need it harder."

The man tried but he still held back, not sure I could take it hard like I had asked him for.

"Please Babe give it to me, slam that cock into me, give it to me, Harder, yes oh Yes Harder."

Noel grabbed my hips and rammed his cock into me, I may regret telling him to fuck me harder like I had asked. His cock rammed me, my prostate was getting the workout it demanded, his huge balls slapping my own balls. I grabbed my cock it took three strokes and my cock exploded, the spasm caused a reaction, Noel's cock slammed into me exploding a massive load deep inside me.