All Comments on 'The Older Man Pt. 05'

by t2u1ck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So excited

I wish to hear more about Lisa. If she still OK with your shirt tucked in your briefs. But thanks for sharing a new story about Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm game

I would love to be taken by a man especially older in front of my wife and have him declare that he is my lover and I am his bitch banthonyk60@yahoo.com. I am truly interested in this if you are lets chat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tom

You stick with Tom and don't spoil a happy relationship. Nice story and good to see you are still tucking your shirt in. I wonder if I wouldn't like you to untuck me to have our way together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was great - being a shirt tucker I loved it. I have always found the site of a guys underwear showing above his waistband so erotic. It makes your stories so erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please another story ... I cant wait for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please about Tom and Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s obvious.

You should definitely have sex with Chris again before he goes home and then go back to having much improved sex with Lisa and keep seeing Tom for mutual cock fun. Life is to short enjoy all it has to offer. Wish I had a similar dilemma.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am so hard now! My Dad tucked this way and I wonder was he bisexual! I sure took after him if he was! But, regret seeps in. I have a strong lust for incest. I always have. Not perverted nor ugly, but living and sexually satisfying! I never lusted for my own kids, but I did want sex with my parents. I think there were separate times with each parent that very easily could have resulted in sex but it never developed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous