The Older Woman

Story Info
A mother-in-law seizes her chance and never looks back.
5.1k words
4.45
35.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers

"Thanks, Ty, have a good day. I'll be around this afternoon." Were my words as he left for work; leaving me butt naked on my bed having just fucked me again satisfyingly well, and left me with a pussy full of his hot seed.

I loved him fucking me, it made a really good start to my day, and I'm sure his too. He would leave me breathless and my body would surge with a glow for hours afterwards.

Let me tell you how it started.

All alone in my house; got back home from visiting my hubby in hospital. He was in there with a broken leg, due to a mountaineering accident. My daughter and her new hubby were due to come home tomorrow from their honeymoon.

They were going to live with us till their house was ready. It was being redecorated and was not a nice place to be in while that happened.

I liked Ty, my new son-in-law, to be honest; I more than liked him, sort of a crush if you know what I mean. My husband did not get along with him, mainly due to Ty being of... well, not white. To me Ty was handsome; I could see why my daughter fell for him. They had been going out with each other for three years and recently got married.

Ty was twenty-two; my daughter was three years older. I always joked with Ty, saying how he liked the older woman. He was a nice shy kind of guy and had a good job as an instructor at the local gym. I was a member of that gym and often used it; I had spotted him looking at me through the mirrored walls, and it often made me perk up my tits and put in a bit more effort into what I happened to be doing. Gave me a thrill knowing I was being looked at by Ty.

My name is Chris; I'm forty-eight and... not slim, but certainly not overweight. I have a full-body some would say stocky, dark shoulder-length hair. O, and a clean pussy, tattooed naturally... with my favourite words written in tiny green leaves, 'Fuck This.'

My philosophy in life is not just sex; I did things my way. If anyone interfered they undoubtedly knew about it from me.

So as I mentioned, at home and I poured out a second glass of wine, took it up to my bedroom, and had a shower. It was a warm night, and even if it weren't I always slept naked. It had just gone one in the morning. I put the radio on, not too loud, just background noise.

I sat up in bed, a couple of pillows behind me and my wine to the side as I read a story I had printed off from an internet site, it was from my favourite dirty story author. It was a saucy story and I found my fingers rubbing at my clit as I read. I got wound up and horny and had to put the pages down; I could not concentrate on reading. I reached for the bottom drawer on my bedside cabinet and grabbed the biggest vibrator. Yes, I had a selection, my hubby bought me them over the years.

And of late I had more and more use of them; mainly as stupid hubby seemed not to get his little dick firm enough to penetrate. He couldn't even infiltrate a bowl of jelly.

And in it went, oh god that felt nice. I took another sip of my wine and slid down into the bed. I closed my eyes and worked on my pussy. And I don't know why, but my thoughts turned to Ty and how I'd like to have him fuck me.

I got hot, sensations emanated from my pussy, I could feel my orgasm coming on... and then the fuckin batteries ran down. The vibrator came to... well not vibrate... fuckin shit thing!

I carried on plunging it in and out but it wasn't the same. I threw it against the wall... shit! I felt so disappointed, so deprived I was so close and that was such an anti-climax. I reached up and finished the wine.

Just then I got a shock, my heart stopped beating and my ears perked up. I heard a noise, shit I thought there was a burglar in the house.

I turned the radio off and I took hold of my thin silk negligée, threw it on, and went to the bedroom door. I opened it and the hallway light turned on, I closed the door so there was just a tiny gap to peek through. I quickly looked around the room to see if there was anything I could use as a weapon. I couldn't see anything, I turned back to the door and looked through the gap, I saw my daughter with her arm around Ty's shoulder and they slowly walked to their bedroom.

A sigh of relief came over me; thank god it wasn't intruders. I opened the door and went towards them, and said, "What happened, is she alright?"

Ty looked up and said, "Sorry didn't mean to wake you, she's not been well, a tummy bug I think."

I went out and helped Ty take my daughter to their bed. I said, "I thought you were coming back tomorrow?"

Ty didn't look at me, he lay my daughter in bed, I placed a sheet over her and left her arms out so she was not too hot, Ty said, "No, it's one this morning not afternoon."

I asked him, "Are you okay, have you not got the same as her?"

He walked around the bed, he looked funny, sort of in a strange position as he walked towards me and said, "We both had the same to eat but I'm fine."

Then I noticed it, he seemed to have had a hard-on, I wondered 'Was it me,' I asked him, "Are you sure you're okay, you don't look right to me!"

He tried to straighten himself up, but still not quite right, as he said, "No, no... I'm fine."

I wondered if seeing me in my thin... almost see-through negligée had stirred up some arousal in him. It made me smile to myself.

He turned sideways, but that just made it more obvious from where I stood. I took a step closer to him and whispered in his ear, "You could do with a cold shower my dear."

He smiled - an awkward smile as he turned further around away from me. I turned and looked at my daughter and said, "You think she may wake up sometime soon?"

He looked at her too and said, "I don't think so, she threw up quite a few times and was very tired. That's why I had to carry her in, she could hardly walk."

I asked, "Are you going to sleep?"

Ty said, "I might try, but don't feel like it for now."

I went around the bed, closer to her, where her outstretched arm lay. I picked it up and let it go, it flopped down, lifeless, her eyes nor her face made any flinches. She was dead to the world, for the next hour or two I hoped.

Ty saw what I did and asked, "What you doing, she's asleep!"

I stepped back towards him and again as I walked past I whispered in his ear as well as making sure I brushed up against his crotch, I said, "Just wanted to make sure we're not going to be disturbed."

He had a shocked look on his face as he said, "What do you mean... we... disturbed!"

I had got to the door by then, I flicked the light off. I held out my hand to him, and amazingly with his dark skin, he had almost disappeared, blended into the shadows. But a faint outline came forwards, he did not take hold of my hand, he asked, "What are you doing, where are we going?"

I reached out further and touched his shoulder, I stroked down his arm to his hand and grabbed it, I said, "Don't be so naïve, just come this way, close the door."

I pulled on his hand and he said, "She may wake up any minute, she'll wonder where I am."

As I kept tugging I said, "You said she's out for the count! You saw the way her arm fell."

And I tugged again, Ty looked over his shoulder at her but stepped forwards, he put up no dynamic resistance; he held my hand and followed me. I waited briefly as he closed the door, my heart raced, and my palm became clammy. His may have been but I just felt a warm grip.

My bedroom door was open and I hurried through, he asked, "What's going on Chris, where is Mr."

And before he had a chance to finish his sentence, I said, "Still got his leg up in the air... hospital. He won't be out for another week."

As we entered the room he walked through but did not close the door. I pulled on his arm and stepped back and closed it. I looked at him, he looked a bit surprised, but I've seen it in his eyes, he's wanted me just as much as I've wanted him... for years, and now... this was it, our opportunity.

As I walked past him I patted his crotch and said, "You're a fuckin' idiot if you haven't worked it out yet."

I noticed he had looked at my hard nipples as they poked through my thin negligée. I grabbed his face with both hands and kissed him, straight on the lips, and as I nudged my tongue in, he was just as keen as me. It didn't take him long as he opened up and he kissed me back with a vengeance.

We kissed intensely for a couple of minutes, our embrace got tighter and tighter on each other, and then reluctantly parted. We looked at each other with a deep desire and lust. But then he shook his head very slowly as if to say no.

I was having none of that; the way I felt and it seemed to be just the right moment, I said, "You know how I tease you about older women. Well, come on let's see how you handle an older woman... this older woman."

My frustration from the earlier vibrator disappointment was again building up.

His face expressionless, he said, "You're not serious!"

I grabbed his cock, and oh yeah, he was hard. I said, "O yes, I'm very serious. Now are you going to show this old lady a good time, or is this old lady going to show you a good time? One way or another it's going to happen!"

As I held his cock I felt it get harder, his eyes still stared into mine, I said, "By the feel of this it tells me you're just as keen as me."

I've never known Ty to lose his temper or his external coolness. But staring him back in the eyes I saw a rage building, I stroked his cock, squeezing and relaxing my fist, he was so hard, like a steel rod and he felt nice and thick, or was that just the fabric making it feel that way?

We still stared each other out, I quietly but firmly said, "Clothes... off."

He didn't move, eyes still fixed, I squeezed his cock as hard as I could and repeated my request, "Strip... fuckin... now."

He slowly slipped his tee-shirt off. I had seen his upper torso before at the gym, but here, close up; his chest and abs were so toned. Peck's hard, his six-pack well-defined and I could see every ripple.

I still had a hold of his cock through his jeans; he undid the belt and the top button. I eased my hand away and stepped back, just half a step. He lowered his jeans and boxers in one and threw them towards his tee-shirt.

I thought to myself, 'Now there's a good boy, he wants to fuck me.'

He stood up straight, his cock out in front of him, hard and ready. I stepped back closer and took hold of his cock with my right hand, thumb down. But that time it was an awesome flesh-on flesh contact and fuck-in-hell he was lovely and thick, 'Thank you, God.' I slowly stroked it while I kissed him again. I still had my negligée on, my nipples hard as I pushed them onto his broad chest, they tingled through the fabric.

His hands rested on my hips as we kissed sensually. I wanted his touch on my bare skin, I moved back and was about to slip off the only piece of cloth between us when he grabbed both of my wrists. He was strong with a tight grip, I let go of the weak hold I had on my negligée. He lowered my hands to my sides, never taking his eyes away from mine.

And then as if like an animal at feeding time a hunger took him over. He reached up and took hold of my negligée with both hands, just at my cleavage.

He pulled it apart, almost tearing, and stopped. He looked at me for approval, I smiled and on my slightest of nods he tore it open a couple of inches, and then slowly ripped it fully open. He exposed my tits, my pussy... the whole of my body.

He walked around to the back and slipped off the tattered garment, scrunched it up into a ball with both hands, and discarded it to one side. His arms came around me from behind and hugged me as he grabbed my tits and squeezed them; he squeezed them so fuckin hard. I felt his hard cock in the crack of my arse.

He lay small kisses on my shoulders and neck; I knew he was never one for words, he never really spoke that much, but right there he didn't need to say a syllable, his actions were all I needed. I reached behind and took hold of his cock; I rubbed my thumb across his slippery cock-head.

He sucked on the back of my neck like a vampire, several times. Not sure how long we were in that state for when he let go of my tits and his hands grabbed my shoulders and turned me around to face him.

He bent down, took hold of me, and picked me up as if I were as light as a feather. Let me tell you I'm not, but he made it seem that way. He took a few steps towards the bed; he knelt on it and lay me down.

He began to suck on my tits and moved his body round; my legs opened without my brain even sending that signal and let him lay in-between. Oh god, it felt so nice to have my tits sucked the way he did it. He cupped a tit in both hands and squeezed it and sucked hard on the nipple. It made me moan with intense pleasure.

He put pressure on my pussy with his engorged cock-head. I wanted him to rip my pussy open like he did my negligée, but he stopped and withdrew, I was so ready for him... for that cock to enter me, I shouted at him, "Stick it in you bastard."

He prodded his cock at my pussy and I felt it prize apart my lips, he pushed and it slipped in all the way, into my well-lubricated pussy. Ty was bigger than my hubby, by a long way.

Ty's cock seemed to be flaccid and at that length, my hubby was fully erect, and as Ty was in me it felt double that, it reached deep into me like I had not experienced before.

And fuck it was so nice; his girth was what made it a hell of a lot better, god it seemed to be at least three of hubby's dicks. Ty opened me up and I felt his cock scrub against my pussy walls as he went in and out.

Ty fucked me at a pleasantly slow pace as he sucked on my tits. I had my hands on his arse and squeezed his butt cheeks wanting him to speed up.

He picked up the pace and was much more forceful with his cock; he went harder like he was hitting a nail home with a hammer, slow out hard in.

That sent me off; he made me reach my orgasm in record time, I was there before I knew it, all I could say was, "Oh god, oh my god, fuck me, oh fuck meee."

I grabbed his arse cheeks so tight I must have left my nails in them. He drove faster; he made my orgasm sensationally long. Hubby had never given me a penetrative orgasm. I didn't think Ty could go for long at the pace he was at.

He just kept fucking and fucking, I asked, "Are you close babes?"

He lowered his head and whispered in my ear, "I haven't got a condom on."

I grabbed his face and looked him in the eyes and I said, "I know darling, fuck me raw, you can cum in me,"

I could not believe he didn't cum cause he hadn't a condom on... the bastard had control.

Then he from all out like a train came to a full stop like he hit a barrier.

His cock was deep in me as he grunted, my lover was Cumming. He withdrew and came back deep, had me gasping for breath as he blew again.

God he blew several loads, seemed like a whole bucket full. He rested on top of me; his cock lay throbbing in my pussy as we both gasped for breath and came to some sort of normality after two-three minutes.

He raised his head and we both looked and smiled at each other. As I lay there and thought to myself, 'God how I enjoyed that, I wished we could do that again.'

Then I felt him flexing his cock in me, I squeezed my pussy back onto him and he was still hard, how on earth was he still hard. Hadn't lost any stiffness at all, holy shit was that boy on drugs or something. I had never had a man stay hard after blowing his wad. Hubby was flaccid within seconds of blowing.

I said, "You're still hard."

Ty smiled, and said, "I can go again if you want."

I grinned and said, "You fuckin' arrogant bastard. No wonder my daughter married you."

He began to move his cock in me, I said, "I bet your recovery time is quite quick if you did go soft."

He said nothing, just smiled. He had begun to fuck me again. And I said, "I suppose you can fuck all night."

As we were fucking for the second time, I asked, "You like fucking in slops!"

Ty said, "They're always mine, so yes... I'm used to it. It's like normal for us."

Even though his cum sloshed around, his girth was what made the magic happen in me. And that magic happened again and again... thank the lord!

He was a lad of few words; he bent down and sucked on a tit. I felt his previous cum loads seeping out of my pussy and running down across my arse. He was a virile young sod, he pounded my pussy hard. I loved it and could not express how my body felt; it was so nice I never wanted it to end.

Then he stopped, and withdrew; I wondered why? He sat up onto his knees and slapped my thigh; he flicked his head to the side and said, "Over."

His cock was stiff and covered in cum, the dark blackness of his cock made the white cum glisten and look so appetising. I turned over onto my front and raised my arse to him. He grabbed my hips and sucked real hard on one of my arse cheeks. Fuck I thought he drew blood, he did the same to the other cheek, fuck that hurt, but it hurt so gratifyingly well.

He rubbed his cock on my pussy's slit and clit; he wiped his cum covered cock on my arse, as his previous load dripped out of me. I could not wait for him to enter me again; I looked around and said, "Put it in."

I looked at his face and could see he looked down at my pussy and then he plunged in, just a few inches, half his cock, he withdrew and then went straight in, all the way, and stayed there for a few seconds as he throbbed in me. His grip on my hips got stronger.

He slapped my arse as it tingled and sent a pleasurable shock wave through me and he then began to fuck me, just what I waited for, just what I wanted. The way he fucked me made me feel like I was on the verge of an orgasm every second with full deep thrusts, waves of more than pleasure ran through my body. The fucking was squelchy, slippery, and quite erotic with the vast load he had dumped just a few minutes ago.

As he fucked me as his previous cum kept dripping out of me; it tricked down my thighs, calves, and to my feet.

I was right he could fuck forever, the bastard. He had given me another orgasm where my pussy released its juices and flushed out more of his cum from within. I felt more run down my thighs as he banged away.

I bowed my head down low and looked back at his cock going in and out; the sight alone was so thrilling. The contrast of colours; my clean white pussy with its rosy pink lips, being yanked apart by his coal-black cock, and the best was the white cum which covered his cock and ran down both our thighs.

Then I wondered if the cum that lubricated us was making my pussy seem not as tight. I daren't ask as I didn't want to know the answer.

I thought the answer lay in the fact that he was still fucking me. I hoped my pussy was still snuggly tight enough for him.

Just then, the shock of our lives as the door opened, Ty was out of me as quick as a flash and had rolled over and off to the side of the bed. I barely had time to flop down; I grabbed the bedsheet and partly covered myself up.

It was my daughter; she seemed to be in a daze, groggy, as she spoke, "Do you know where Ty is? He's not in our room."

Her hands rubbed her eyes, which was fortunate as it gave us precious seconds. She combed back her hair from her face, she must have taken the rest of her clothes off, and she was just in her knickers and bra. She sort of just looked around, and holy shit, Ty's clothes were sprawled just to the side of her. I kept talking to make her look at me and not the floor.

I said, "He's probably still out darling, he went to get something for you from a pharmacy."

She scratched her head and arse and said, "Oh... okay... when did he go?"

I walked up to her and put an arm around her waist. I turned her around to walk her back to her bed and tried not to raise suspicion. I said, "Oh just a little while ago, he should be back in half an hour." All the while she never really opened her eyes fully, like she was in a dream world of her own, but she asked, "Why are you naked?"

Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers
12