The Older Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers

I was pretty sure she did not know what time of the day it was, so I said, "I just took a shower honey, and you just caught me."

She asked, "Why are your legs so wet?"

I said, "I just told you, dear, I took a shower and you caught me as I hadn't dried off."

I asked as we made our way to her bedroom, "How are you feeling?"

She said, "I'm okay, I'll just wait."

I said, "Oh you don't have to wait, try and sleep."

After tucking her back into her bed I got back to my room and looked down across at Ty, he still laid low, a seriously frightened look on his face, he asked in a whisper, "She gone?"

I nodded and said, "Yes, come back up."

He stood up and held up the vibrator, he said, "Found this... do you always leave this laying around?"

I said, "Fuckin thing ran out of juice... let's hope you don't."

Ty said, "I should get back to her, see how she is."

I got back onto the bed and resumed my doggy position as I said, "You're not getting away that easily; You can fuckin see to me first, I've bought us at least half an hour, now come on fuck me and give me that second load."

He looked frightened, still reluctant he said, "What if she comes back, I don't think we should carry on."

I looked down at his cock, it was still hard, and he was in arms reach so I slapped his cock, not hard, but hard enough. I looked at him with a serious look on my face and said, "Get this thing in there, now!"

He got off the bed; I thought 'You bastard,' and I said, "Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

He reached the door which was a bit ajar; he said while he closed it, "I'll just lock the door."

He came back and I could see his cock glisten with cum and my pussy juice. It also ran down his thighs too. He came and got back behind me. Again he grabbed my hips and stuck his cock in; he began to fuck me straight away with strong deep thrusts like he wanted it over as quickly as possible.

I thought at that time, 'Okay, let him have it his way, but as long as he gives me at least one more orgasm.' I was certain he would be back many more times after tonight; I was going to make sure of that.

And there it was, oh god, my orgasm built up so nicely and gave my body a massive burst of delight. The amazing thing was he was able to make my orgasm last just that much longer; it made me feel like a woman. How a woman wants to feel through a penetrative orgasm.

Another ten-ish minutes and I was sweating having reached a second blissful orgasm. He was as cool as a cucumber - bastard. He slapped my arse, and on occasions slapped and squeezed my tits as they swung below me. He would pinch and pull on my nipples and oh god they felt sore from the mauling he gave them.

He once more came to a halt in my pussy, he said, "Cumming!" grunted and blasted hot loads from his black cock again and again. I felt it run out and down my thighs. He stayed in me for some time; I knew I should let him withdraw in his good time.

He let go of my hips and I flopped forwards off his cock. He sat on his bent legs as I gasped for breath and I heard him wheeze too.

It made me glad that I made him work for it. I felt him kiss my arse on both cheeks; he got up and stood beside my bed as I turned and lay on my back.

I looked up and said, "Next time I want to taste that load fresh from its origin."

He grabbed a corner of the bedsheet and wiped his cock and thighs, the bastard still looked hard.

I looked up and asked, "So how does an old woman compare?"

He let go of the sodden bed sheet and said, "I'd don't think I got to fully appreciate a woman like you. A few more tester sessions may be necessary before I give you my answer."

I smiled and shook my head; the little bastard was getting a voice and a sense of mild humour.

I said, "I'm here for you to practice with stud."

I put a couple of fingers in my pussy and scooped out a load of his cum. I placed it onto the tattoo on my pussy, I scooped out some more, and there was certainly plenty of it. He looked on as I smeared it onto my pussy and gently massaged his cum all over my pussy and tattoo, I said, "I hope you'll be back to 'fuck this' again?" (Tattooed words on my pussy).

He leaned down and kissed my forehead and left my bedroom. I felt so contented, so pleased, no words were needed. I fell asleep replaying the highlights of what had happened in my head.

Not sure how long I had been asleep, must have been at least an hour, probably more, when noise and a full bladder woke me. I walked out and the sounds became apparent, not only were they from my daughter's room, they were from my daughter, Ty was doing his husbandly duty. The rampant bastard was at it again.

I walked on and to the bathroom; I peed and walked back to my room, and on passing the cries of sexual pleasure from my daughter carried on. I peeked through the door that was ajar and saw my daughter on her back; she had hold of her legs wide apart and in the air as Ty fucked her.

Ty must have caught a glimpse of me looking; my daughter had her eyes closed and was in a world of her own. Ty looked across and smiled at me as he continued to fuck my daughter. I blew him a kiss and walked away.

She had obviously recovered from her sickness. But then, I think I would have let Ty fuck me no matter how sick I was.

So there you have it! That was my first fucking from my son-in-law. Since then it has become a regular affair.

So rarely do I get fucked by hubby, but I get a proper fucking from Ty most mornings after both hubby and daughter have gone off to work.

And yes, oh fuck yes... I've tasted the caviar that boy produces, over and over... again and again.

Little secret; when I tell my hubby that I'm going to the gym, what I usually get is a good workout in the trainers' private office from Ty.

Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers
12