The Older Woman Pt. 01

Story Info
I meet an older woman & plunge into 3 months of dirty sex.
7.1k words
4.45
22.3k
23
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
waddie
waddie
73 Followers

As I've told you several times, the stories I tell are true, to the best of my recollection -- I may embellish a little, here and there but none of them are some fantasy, these things are really a part of my life. In my real life I'm actually a very well published, award winning writer and journalist. These sex stories are just a fun outlet.

I lived in Colorado during my senior year in High School. I was 18 at the time and was the #3 ranked expert (amateur -- non-pro) motocross racer in the state. The only reason two other guys ranked higher than me was simply because they made a point of hitting every single race in the state, frequently traveling long distances so they could accumulate more points.

My point being, I was a fast guy and unless I did something stupid and crashed out, I had pretty much won every race I'd entered over the previous year.

Still, I needed to stay in shape and keep my riding abilities sharp. So, I hit the tracks I knew well, practiced on learning new techniques and just had fun while I still could -- I was planning to enter pro-level racing that summer and I knew would be a very different endeavor.

So, I showed up one Sunday at a racetrack I knew well. It was a big, wide, fast track and I liked it, a lot! On this day, when I showed up and started unloading my van in the pits I knew almost everyone. It was a beautiful day and people were walking up and we were talking. Everyone knew I was headed for the pro-ranks in California, so people often hung around my pit area.

As I was getting my race leathers on I noticed this chick hanging around a buddy of mines truck. She was probably in her mid-30's, maybe a little younger, maybe a little older. I was 18 so she looked kind of old. She was wearing a tight fitting sleeveless blouse that buttoned up the front. It was unbuttoned a button or two too far and her jeans looked like they were painted on. She had blonde kind of wild looking hair and too much makeup. But somehow she was rocking it.

She was kind of wandering her way through the pits, stopping a flirting with various guys. She looked like she knew a lot of the guys, but for some reason I didn't think I'd ever noticed her before. Of course, I was there to win races, not pick up chicks -- especially one 15 years older than me. So, I wasn't surprised I'd never noticed her.

I was standing next to my van when that chick walked into my pit area. I had my leather race pants on and my racing boots, but no shirt. It was warm out for early spring and it felt good. In motocross you have to be very fit. I ran every day and I worked out in the gym. I wasn't trying to build bulk, I was building hand and forearm and leg strength for endurance; I was lean and mean with sinewy muscles, but certainly not some muscle bound hunk.

She was overtly flirty. I could see her hanging around of the older guys. Some of them had expert plates but their career had topped out and they typically ran mid-pack with the younger, faster, and more aggressive guys out front. What the hell was this 30 something year old, slightly overweight chick doing flirting around with me?

But, it was clear she was flirting. I played along, a little. Despite our age difference, with that tight blouse, open buttons and makeup she was still pretty provocative looking. I got my racing jersey on, started a couple last minute checks on my bike and excused myself. She said something about seeing me later and wandered off to one of the older guys pits.

I had a good day and won two of my three races. In my last race I got out of shape on a steep and heavily rutted downhill section. At the bottom of the downhill was a sharp right hand turn. I still didn't have my bike gathered up when I hit the right-hander and went down as I blew threw the top of the turn. Fortunately the bike didn't quit running and I was up and going pretty quickly. I managed to finish 3rd. But, with my other two wins I still took the overall win for the day (your final score was an average of all three races, combined). We all stood around after the races, bullshiting about the race and telling stories. The chick was nowhere to be seen and I figured she'd hooked up with one of the older guys -- it was obvious even to me that she was on the make.

Eventually I climbed into my van. It was an old, stretch Dodge van with two back doors and two "barn door" side doors. There was plenty of room for bikes and tools and a little sleeping area for when I traveled to races. The old thing was about worn out and I was hoping for an upgrade sometime soon.

I'd just peeled off my jersey and sweaty leather pants and still had my jock on when the side door opened up and that chick was standing there. All she said was "Hi" and she climbed in the van, pulling the door closed behind her. Somehow, during the course of the day a couple more buttons had come undone on her tight blouse and not much was left to the imagination.

She said something about what a great race I'd had while she climbed up next to me. I was leaning against the sidewall of the van, sweaty and dirty and speechless. She said something about me looking sexy and leaned in to kiss me. I was dumbfounded. But somehow I managed to kiss her back. She tongue kissed me pretty hard for about 15 seconds, then pulled away, ran her had down my chest, over my stomach and rubbed the growing bulge in my sweaty jock.

Before I could even react she pulled my jock down to my thighs and jacked my cock 4 or 5 times while I just sat there, staring, unable to move or speak. I was really sweaty and it was kind of hot in the van and even I could smell my BO -- it was substantial!

She looked up at me, smiled an evil little grin, then bent down and sucked my cock into her mouth. She started slow, jacking my cock gently while sucking about half of it into her mouth with each stroke. I was 18 and it didn't take anything for me to get hard. All I could see was the back of her head and a bunch of bleach-blonde hair as she started sucking my cock harder and deeper.

She stopped once, just long enough to look up at me, shake her hair out of her face and give me an evil smile. Then she plunged her head down and swallowed my whole cock. She bounced up and down a little faster each time and in about two minutes I convulsed hard and shot a big wad of cum into her mouth. She stayed with it and milked me dry.

The she sat up, buttoned up a couple buttons, smiled at me, opened the door to the van and was gone. I just leaned against the wall of the van, looking at my cock and the last of my cum on my stomach and balls thinking "what the hell just happened?"

When I got my shit together and hopped out of the van wearing cut-off jeans and a clean t-shirt an older guy in the pit next to me kind of laughed and said something about meeting Pam. I just shrugged my shoulders and we both laughed pretty good. I loaded up and headed home.

The next week we were at a race on the other side of Denver, out toward the flat desert area (yes, eastern Colorado is mostly flat and arid with farms and ranches -- it's the west side that has all the mountains).

I kind of kept an eye out for Pam, half hoping for a repeat performance, but I never saw her. I had a good day and easily won all three of my races. By this time, I'd elevated my game to the point that I'd out distanced the local competition, even the experts. I couldn't wait to head to California and turn pro. But, even though I was 18 I still had 3 more months of High School to complete.

I was a little disappointed to not see Pam. But there were a couple of girls I could call for a date, if I wanted. But still, I'd never had an older woman with huge tits blow me before and I certainly was kind of looking forward to it. Besides, I was leaving in a few months and didn't want to complicate things by having a girlfriend at that stage in my life.

So, I loaded up, and headed out of the pits toward the main road. Lots of people were still hanging around, bullshitting about the race, having cold drinks, and generally laughing and having a good time. People waved at me as I drove by and I waved back -- I'd made a lot of friends.

Just as I got to the end of the pits Pam ran up and started pounding on the passenger door. I stopped and she threw the door open, jumped in, and said "oh gawd, thanks for stopping. I missed my ride and don't have a way home." My dick was already getting hard as I thought about having her suck my cock all the way back to Denver.

But, that didn't happen. She was dressed more or less the same way and I wondered if she'd already been sucking some other guy's dick. She seemed out of breath and was talking a mile a minute. Turned out her house was not all that close to mine. But I took her home anyway and just before she got out she said "oh, come back to my house around 8:00 or so, I'll make it up to you." I started to say that I didn't know but she interrupted me saying "oh please come back, I'll make it worth your while, I promise." Then she gave me that evil smile and scurried up to her front door and was gone.

I drove away slowing. I'll admit I was a little wary of going back "later." A blowjob after the race was one thing, but going to her house -- well, who knew what she was up to; maybe there'd be another guy there. I wasn't really up for something weird. Hell I was barely 18 and my sexual experience was still pretty limited. But, as I drove away I made careful mental notes of how to get back to her house.

When I got home my Dad was out front doing something. He was not a big fan of my racing and it was clear he regretted every buying me my first motorcycle. I think he was secretly proud of how good I'd become, but he worried about my getting hurt. In all the years I raced he never came to watch me, not even when I raced at the Cow Palace while he was working in San Francisco.

I unloaded my bikes, set my big trophy on the driveway and started cleaning everything up. And, all the while my dick was still half hard. Before I'd finished washing my bike (I always carried a spare but it hadn't even been unloaded that day) I already knew I was going back to Pam's place that night.

Races were almost always on Sundays, and this one was no different. So, after I'd cleaned up and had dinner with my family I told them I had a date. Which, honestly, wasn't that common for me. Racing always came first. Plus it was a Sunday night and I had school the next day. I was never a very attentive student in High School but my mom still said "tomorrow is a school day, so don't be out too late." She was a good mom.

So, a little before 8:00 I headed towards Pam's house. Finding it wasn't that complicated but it was maybe 10 miles away (even back then, Denver was a big city and seemed to sprawl forever).

When I arrived I knocked on the door and there was no answer. It was almost 8:30. So I knocked again, then again. I was kind of pissed and just as I was deciding to leave she opened the door. She had a towel wrapped around her and seemed out of breath. She apologized, told me she'd made me a drink and that she'd be out in a few minutes.

The house was small, but neat and clean. Some rock music was playing on a little boom-box. Not really my kind of music, I always favored country, but it was OK. I sat down on a loveseat. On one end there was a small table with a tall drink waiting for me. I took a sip and could tell there was alcohol in it but it didn't taste all that strong. I've never been a heavy drinker and at that point in my life it was a rare occurrence. Well, the drink turned out to be a Long-Island Iced Tea. Which, if you don't know, is a very strong drink but the taste of the alcohol is masked.

Like a lot of women, she fucked around getting ready for a long time. I was just about done with my drink and starting to get pissed at her again for making me sit around for so long -- but I was also kind of buzzed AND I was horny as hell, so I waited.

Then she came walking out. She was wearing a skin-tight top that buttoned up the front. About 3 buttons were undone and I could see part of a very lacy black bra. She was wearing white shorts and looked very tan -- everywhere. She had on heavy blue eye-shadow with thin black lines around the top and bright red lipstick.

I was mesmerized and was quickly getting a hard-on! She made us each another drink (it was clear she'd already had at least one drink). When she sat down, she leaned against the arm of the love-seat, just out of reach and she put one leg up -- sort of blocking me from getting too close - yet. About half way through our second drink she produced a joint. I'd seen pot before, at parties, but had never tried it -- not even once.

She lit it up, took a long deep drag, and handed it to me. I took a little puff and handed it back to her. She kind of laughed and told me "no, you have to take a deep drag and hold it in as long as you can." She took another drag to show me the technique and handed it back. I followed suit, took a deep drag, held it for as long as I could, then started coughing. We both laughed and somehow I managed to take one more little puff while she finished off the whole thing.

By that time I was feeling pretty stoned and had drank about half of my second Long Island Iced Tea. I was so fucking horny I could have torn her clothes off of her. And, there was an uncomfortably large bulge in my jeans. It was warm out so I was just wearing those and a t-shirt with tennis shoes and no socks. By that point in my life I was almost 6'3" and about 185lbs -- by the time I was 21 I was nearly 6'4" but still only about 195lbs or so -- it was very important for me to keep my weight down for racing, especially in the pro-ranks. Even at 195 lbs I was still way too heavy.

We walked out into her small back yard to get some air, talked for less than two minutes and then I backed her up against the back wall of the house, pinned her there and started kissing her while trying to stick my tongue down her throat. She was wiggling around, like she didn't want it, but I knew she did. She was dressed for it and I hadn't forgotten that when we first met she'd crawled into my van and sucked my hard, sweaty, stinky cock until she swallowed every fucking drop.

By the time she said we should go back inside I had most of her buttons undone and her big tits were very clearly straining against a thin, mostly see-through black bra that appeared to be at least a size or two too small. Her tits were bulging out everywhere and she had just enough of her blouse still on to make the whole image the hottest damn thing I'd ever seen in my life; the booze and the pot certainly enhanced that image by at least an order of magnitude.

But, when we sat back on the love seat, once again she leaned up against the arm of the chair and put her inside leg up on the cushion -- partly blocking my access and at the same time partly spreading her legs. I was young and at that moment she was the hottest damn thing I'd ever seen. I was ready to fuck!

I scooted over next to her, pulled her head in and started to kiss her -- very passionately. But she pulled away, just a little. I went back in, locked onto her lips and we made out passionately for a minute or so. Then she pushed me away, turned sideways on the love seat, both feet were now on the floor and she put a little more distance between us.

I couldn't figure what the hell was going on. When we were outback we made out passionately, I had my hands all over her tits and she'd been rubbing my hard cock through my pants. Plus, just a week earlier she'd given me the best blowjob of my life. What the hell was going on?

But, by that point, I was too stoned and wayyy too horny to stop, so I went back at her. Now she was pinned against the arm of the couch. I put my hand on the far side of her head turned it toward me started kissing her, hard. I got my hand inside her bra and was feeling those big damn tits. Her nipple was so hard I couldn't believe it.

By then I had one hand behind her head and sort of trapped her so she couldn't pull away. I quickly ran my hand down to her crotch, rubbed her pussy a half dozen times or so through her shorts and then went for the top snap. Except it wasn't a snap, it was a button and there was no zipper just three more buttons.

I was kissing her deep and hard and she was moaning and turning her head side to side -- like she was trying to get away, but not really trying that hard. I was used to wearing 501 Levis that were button front. So, I knew how those things worked and knew how to open them quickly. In about two seconds I had all the buttons undone and I plunged my hand into her pants -- there were no panties -- just a very hot and wet pussy!

I stuck my finger into her cunt and started banging her. By then I was wound up and it was a miracle I didn't just cum in my pants. I'm sure the alcohol and pot helped subdue and forestall that -- for awhile. She let me bang her for a minute or so, then she rolled sideways, slid off the loveseat, and wound up on her knees with her elbows on the loveseat. She was gasping for air and moaning loudly.

I immediately got down and forced myself between her legs, so I had her pinned against the loveseat with my crotch against her ass.- but her shorts were still on her, more or less. She was squirming around and saying over ohhhh ohhh ohh over and over "ohhh ohhhh,ohhh." She wasn't saying "no" but for a awhile I couldn't tell if she was telling me to stop or just playing like she wanted me to stop. At that point the only way I was going to stop was if she slapped me and told me "NO" like she meant it; which she never did.

So, I reached up, undid the last couple buttons on her blouse and slid my hands under that thin little black bra. She squirmed and wiggled while over and over saying "ohhh- no, ohhh-nooo." But there was no conviction in her voice and she wasn't trying to get away, soooo.

In no time I managed to get her top off of her (she couldn't go anywhere because I still had her pinned against the loveseat and was kneeling between her legs, with my crotch against her ass. From there I quickly pulled both straps of her bra down and in one quick jerk her bra was down around her stomach with the bra straps sort of pinning her hands and arms against her side. I finally had my hands around those big full, and now naked tits with very hard fucking nipples.

I grabbed her hair, jerked her head back and turned her so she was kind of half-way facing me (with her knees and thighs still pinned against the couch, so she was facing the wall). Then I kissed her -- well, I actually just jammed my tongue in her mouth and she immediately started doing the same to me. It was a very awkward position, so the kiss didn't last long. As soon as it was over I leaned back, grabbed her shorts with both hands and jerked them down to her knees.

She gasped loudly and started squirming, hard. By now she was panting in deep, sharp breaths, going "ohhh, ohhhh, ohhhhhh!" Then quavering off with "no, nooo, noooo!" But she was making no effort to get away, so I pushed her face down onto the loveseat and jammed my index finger into her cunt. It was so wet her pussy juices were running down her legs. In a matter of seconds I had three fingers inside her and I was banging her cunt savagely.

By that point, in a deep, gravely voice she was chanting "ohhhh no, ohhhhh no" over and over but she still wasn't trying to get away -- well, she wasn't trying all that hard but she was wiggling around like crazy. We were both sweating and slipping around on each other as I leaned over her back and held her down.

She still had her shorts on, well sort of. They were down on the floor and were only held in place with one knee - she was just kind of kneeling on them. I grabbed hold of my throbbing hard cock with one hand, located her dripping wet pussy with the other and in one quick motion arched back and jammed it into her dripping wet cunt. I'm a big guy and even though I was 18, I had a big cock -- not some giant porn star thing but big enough that later in life chicks would sometimes gasp when they first saw it.

waddie
waddie
73 Followers
12