The Older Woman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I didn't give her time to look at it, I just jammed it in all the way to my balls and started fucking her like a mad-man. She was screaming now -- going "ohhh ohhhhh noo nooooo!" I had her pinned against the couch, on her knees, leaning over the cushion and I was behind her with my dick in her snatch. I wasn't even considering stopping at that point and she was literally screaming, LOUD. I reached around, cupped those big tits and started pounding her cunt. I was young and I knew I wasn't going to last long.

At that point I didn't care how soon I came and I didn't care if I satisfied her. I was going to keep slamming her cunt until I filled her with cum. Then, just seconds before I was ready to shoot my load she screamed like she was crazed "ohhhh ohhhhh ohhhhhhh nooooooo nooo!" and then convulsed into a hard, screaming orgasm. I grabbed her hips and slammed my cock into her 3 or 4 more times and two seconds later I was unloading a huge load of cum into her pussy.

We stayed hooked up like that, panting like crazy until my soft cock slipped out of her dripping pussy. I needed to move so I got back up on the loveseat, kind of stretched out and looked down at my cock with cum dripping off of it and onto the cushion of her couch. After a minute or two, she jumped up and plopped onto the loveseat, leaning against the arm and almost out of reach, again. She was covered in sweat. Then I guess it dawned on her that she was leaking cum all over so she grabbed her shorts, lifted her ass and sat on her shorts.

We were both still breathing hard. Finally we picked up our drinks and took a couple of big gulps -- not for the alcohol, but I needed some liquid -- even if it was laced with booze. Neither of us said anything for a few minutes. Then she started laughing and, in a long, exhaling voice went "ohhhhh WOW!" I looked at her and she suddenly looked older and sweaty and her eye makeup was smeared. Don't get me wrong, she still exuded sex, but the sex was clearly exuding from an older woman -- especially from the perspective of an 18-year-old guy.

Eventually we started some small talk and to my surprise she said "you shouldn't have done that to me - - you shouldn't have made me do that." She sounded kind of serious and for a moment I thought, "oh shit, what the fuck did I do -- was she really trying to make me stop." But, as she leaned her head back on the cushion she had a smile on her face and was still moaning softly, so I figured I was ok, probably.

We both polished off the last of our drinks. I was still pretty buzzed and it looked like her head was spinning. I watched her gasping for breath, making those big tits heave up and down. After about 10 minutes or so she got up and trotted off to the bathroom. When she came back she was mostly put back together and her makeup was fixed and it seemed to be heavier and more dramatic than it first was.

She sat on the couch, then scooted over closer to me and we started kissing, lightly at first. I paused, leaned back a little and took another look at her; her heavy eye-makeup, lipstick sullied all around her lips, her nipples still sticking straight up and her cunt no longer wet with my cum. Then we kissed a little more; nothing hot and heavy, and before I knew it, I was getting hard again.

By now I was feeling pretty empowered and as I was replaying the whole thing in my mind, I was just beginning to understand that maybe she liked being "made" to do nasty things, maybe, just maybe she liked to resist, maybe it turned her on to be pushed or even forced into doing nasty things. I'd never heard of anything like that before and had a hard time imagining a woman would want to be made or forced to do some nasty thing that deep down she really wanted.

I was 18 and had no point of reference for that, at all. Of course, later in life I learned that a lot of women liked to be treated that way, in varying degrees. And, I'll admit, I soon realized that I loved "making" a woman submit and do dirty, nasty things. Jamie loved it and her favorite game was to pretend she was being raped, having her clothes torn off and being treated very roughly and humiliated, but she was the extreme -- at least in my experience -- but boy was she FUN to fuck!!! (see the Jamie trilogy at this site).

That idea kind of stuck in my head and by then I was ready for another round. So, I scooted a little closer, turned her head toward me, her eye makeup was messed up, just a little, and her lipstick was beginning to smear. Even though she was mostly put back together, she still looked like a slut who'd just had the shit fucked out of her (which she was) she suddenly looked very very sexy -- I couldn't resist. I started kissing her. At first she was kissing me back, very passionately.

Then I grabbed her right hand and put it on top of my now very hard cock, which was now back inside my pants, sans underwear. I held her hand and rubbed it up and down my shaft, just in case she wasn't sure what I wanted. When I let go of her hand, she pulled it away. I was stunned for a minute. I'd just fucked the shit out of her and now she wouldn't even rub my dick?

Then, I remembered my thoughts about "making her." So I arched up, unzipped my pants and pushed them down to my knees. Then I grabbed her hand again, pulled it over to my cock, made her wrap her hand around it and pushed it up and down, so she was jacking my now fully hard cock. I growled at her "Jack My Cock -- SLUT".

I made her do that for four or five strokes and then let go of her hand, expecting her to continue. But, to my surprise she quickly pulled her hand away. Just as quickly, I grabbed her hand and jerked it back to my cock and made her start jacking it again. She was starting to breath hard again, but she was not jacking my cock on her own -- I was making her do it.

Then, without warning she got up and said "I'll be right back." I thought "now what"? And, I watched as she scampered back into the bathroom. She was only gone abut 5 minutes or so and while she was gone I pulled my jeans all the way back off. When she came back she'd fixed her eye makeup - again -- sort of -- but it was no longer smeared.

Suddenly I was feeling the power I had over her and immediately decided to take control of the situation. She stood in front of me, then bent down to kiss me. It was a long and raunchy kiss. When she broke away she stood up, dropped her shorts to the ground, got back on her knees and was facing the back of the couch again. Which seemed like a great idea to me. She was bent over, legs spread a little and ready for another fucking.

I positioned myself behind her, jacked my cock about three times, just to get it rock hard. But when I got up behind her just as I started to rub the tip of my cock against her cunt she kind of scooted away. Of course she couldn't go far, because I already had her pinned against the couch. I tried to stick my dick in her pussy a couple more times and she managed to wiggle away both times.

Then she said something that stopped me dead in my tracks: She said, "no, not there, in the other one." I had absolutely no point of reference for that and had no idea what she meant. I was just a dumb teenage guy. She kind of scooted down and put herself in a position where it would have been damn hard for me to get my cock into her cunt.

I was confused and I guess she knew it so she reached back, grabbed my cock and pushed the head of my cock up against her ass hole. Then she pushed back, quickly and assertively. About an inch or so of my cock slipped into her ass. She let out a loud moan and pushed back against me again, with a hard thrust. At that point, about half of my cock was in her ass. I was still just stunned. I mean, yeah, I'd once found some porno movies that my dad had and I'd seen chicks take it in every way imaginable, but still.

Then, in a low, sultry growl she said "fuck my ass -- FUCK MY ASS! And he started humping back against my cock. By then more than half my cock was in her ass and I was suddenly overcome with a carnal lust I'd never felt before. In one stroke I slammed myself against her ass, my cock buried all the way in and she literally screamed "OHhhhhh NOOooooo."

I got a grip on her hips and slammed it in a couple more times while she moaned and screamed and tried to wiggle away. Of course, there was no place for her to go because she was still on her knees and pinned against the couch. I don't know why, but after about the third or fourth stroke I stopped. I was horny and felt a power over her I'd never imagined.

Without thinking I reached up, grabbed two handfuls of her hair, jerked her hair back and started fucking her ass as hard as I could. I started growling "take it in the ass SLUT! -- Take it in the ass fucking slut." I couldn't think of anything else so I just said that every time I slammed my cock into her ass. And every time I slammed my cock into her ass she'd scream "Noooo, ohhhhh noooo."

Then she started convulsing like crazy. Seriously, I had to grab her hips and honestly I could barely hang on to her. I wasn't fucking her ass anymore. She was bucking and slamming her ass back and all I could do was hang on while she fell face first onto the cushions of the couch moaning and bouncing while she orgasamed so hard I lost hold of her, my cock popped out of her ass and I sort of fell back onto my butt.

By then she was crying and moaning while she'd pushed her hand back between her legs and was banging her cunt with four fingers just going "ohhh, ohhhh, ohhhh FUCKKKKK!"

Then it was over. She collapsed onto the couch and it sounded like she was crying. I still had a hell of a hard-on but was sitting on my heels watching while she melted off the couch and kind of turned to face me as her ass hit the carpeted floor.

She looked up at me, all wild eyed, with make-up and mascara smeared all around her eyes and down onto her cheeks. She was bare assed naked, taking deep, gasping breaths. She looked like shit but something about it was more than I could resist. I scooted up to her. She was still sitting on the floor with her back against the couch.

I got one leg on each side of her and kind of walked on my knees up toward her face. I was immediately overcome with absolute carnal, dirty lust. I was still on my knees and I got up as straight as I could. I steadied myself with my left hand and grabbed a handful of hair with my right hand, grabbed a handful of hair and jerked her head toward my cock. I was so hard I was about to explode. I managed to get about half of my cock into her mouth but it wasn't a good position and I was straining to hang onto her hair and trying to jam my cock down her throat.

But the angle was bad and she kept kind of slumping down with her back against the couch. She looked like she was about to pass out. But I wasn't going to stop. My cock was hard and purple and about to explode. At that point, if she'd just passed out I would have found a way to jam my cock into her mouth - and fuck her face till I came.

Instead I barked at her to turn around and face the couch. She was still only semi-conscious but she was trying to do what she was told. I got behind her, got my hands under her arm-pits and her knees under her so she was once again facing the back of the couch. I managed to swing a leg over her and sat on the couch facing forward while I pulled her hair, hard and demanded "Suck my cock slut -- SUCK MY COCK SLUT!" But she just didn't have her shit together enough to make it happen.

Suddenly she came to her senses, arched up high on her knees, hesitated for a minute, and looked me right in the eye. Fuck, she was a sight. I didn't know if she looked like some horrible nightmare with black and blue eye-shadow and black mascara smeared all over her face and running down her cheeks or if it was the nastiest damn thing I'd ever seen in my life...

It took me about half a second to decide. I grabbed two handfuls of hair and jerked her toward me and, without saying a single word, with my hands still tangled in her wild hair, I jerked her head down so hard her nose slammed into my cock. I pulled her head back up "open up slut!- suck my cock -- SUCK IT!"

Before I got the words out she plunged her mouth over my cock and started sucking like she was out of control, which she was. In two strokes she had it all the way down her throat and started bouncing her head up and down, moaning and whaling like a wild animal. Then she stopped!

She looked up at me with wild hair going everywhere, her face smeared with makeup, tears running down her face and said "oohh ohhh NOOOOOO - - OHHHH NOOOOOO." By then I knew her game. So I grabbed her hair with one hand and jerked her head toward my cock.

When she had her mouth nearly to my cock she stopped, for a second and was just going "noo nooo, noooo" in a quiet, high pitched voice. Then I got my other hand tangled in her hair, jerked so she looked at me for a second. "Suck that fucking cock slut."

When she tried to sit back up I readjusted my grip, squeezed her hair, and twisted hard until she yowled; then I jerked her head down until her lips and nose was pressed against my hard cock. She squirmed and said "nooooo" a couple more times, but at that same moment my tip of my cock came in contact with her lips, so I arched my hips, repositioned myself just a little and jammed my cock into her mouth.

She wiggled and squirmed and made whining noises while she tasted the inside of her ass all over my cock. I kept both hands in her hair, jerked her head down a couple more times. Then she just kind of lost it and started pulling her head up, still sucking my cock, then sucking it down her throat till she'd swallowed the whole thing.

I kept my hands in her hair but I was just hanging on and no longer making her suck. Every time she came up and went back down she swallowed my whole cock. I was so horny from everything that had happened, by about the 4th time she swallowed my cock I could feel my cock stiffen that last little bit and I knew I was going to cum the next time her head came down.

So I grabbed her hair again and pulled her down. At the same time I arched my hips violently and shot the first load of cum into her mouth. She just swallowed the whole thing and I held her head with my cock buried in her mouth while I came in a half dozen hard screaming shots "SUCK, SUCK, ohhhhhh FUCK.

When I let go of her hair, she immediately pulled her head up, looked at me all wild-eyed, coughed up a big wad of cum and gasped for air. Cum was running out of her mouth and down onto her neck and tits, then she coughed up some more. She was wild looking. All of her mascara and eye make-up was smeared. Her face was beet red -- she coughed up a last wad of cum, looked at me and went "oh fuck, ohhh fuck, ohhhh fuck." Then she started banging her cunt furiously and surprised me when she leaned over and started moaning while she kissed my chest, then sucked on my nipples while moaning like a bitch in heat while she erupted into another big orgasm.

I knew at that second she was mine and I also knew I could probably make her do any damn thing I wanted - as long as I made her do it, she'd do anything I wanted and take it any way I wanted to give it to her. I was totally empowered and she was clearly MY SLUT.

I got my shit together, dressed and was ready to leave when she got up, grabbed hold of me and wanted a kiss. All of her make-up, eye-shadow, and lipstick was smeared everywhere. And, she had cum all over her face and she was still wiping some of my cum off the corners of her mouth. There was no way in hell I was going to kiss her. So, still feeling empowered I slapped her ass, she went "ohhhhh" in a high pitched squeal, and said "I'll be back on Friday, at 8-oclock. Don't make me wait, slut! I left her standing there, mostly naked, with cum still on her face and neck and down onto those big fucking tits. I walked out the door without saying another word.

12