The Oldest Profession

Story Info
An escort visits a client only to find out it's her priest.
3.5k words
4.55
8.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlet had been a professional escort for just over a year. After COVID hit, she had lost her job and needed to pay the rent and all of her other bills and so had turned to doing cam shows online to make money. A friend of hers had suggested the idea and she had laughed, but as time went on, it became clear it was her only option. Initially she felt it was something she had to do to survive, but quickly she found herself enjoying the attention she was receiving and the independence of being her own boss and setting her own hours, as well as the feeling of empowerment it gave her. Her name was even perfect for the job and she hadn't even had to change it for her online handle, going by "Sultry Scarlet." The money was good too, she had quickly gained quite the following and lived comfortably alone in her apartment. At 20 years old, with her long blonde hair tied in pigtails and a petite frame with soft perky breasts, she could have passed for a girl a few years younger. She tried not to think too hard about this when pondering why her cam shows had blown up so quickly.

When COVID finally started to ease, her income slowly started to dip. She assumed because there were less lonely, horny people stuck indoors to spend their money to see her show off her tits, or twerk, or masturbate for their enjoyment. When it became clear she couldn't get by on this income alone she spent a good few weeks carrying out research and deciding whether she wanted to take her sex work offline and into the real world. Eventually, she decided to take the plunge and carefully selected her first client, a sweet, gentle older man that had been a regular in her cam show chat room. Now, thirteen months later, she had several regular clients and no longer had any money worries. She took in-calls from her more trusted clients at her apartment and outcalls at a local hotel, the staff were fully aware of what was going on, but turned a blind eye if she slipped them a crisp £20 note after the meeting had concluded.

It was just another normal day for Scarlet, she had a booking scheduled for that evening at 8pm with a new client at the hotel. Earlier in the day she had gone on cam for a couple of hours, gone to the gym and done some promotional work via her social media accounts, but now it was time to get ready for her client. She sat in front of her vanity getting her makeup just right, not too heavy, to allow some discretion to her client and slipped on a nondescript dress. She then packed her clutch bag with her schoolgirl outfit (as requested by the client) along with water, condoms, lube and a couple of toys. She had everything a working girl would need for a satisfactory booking and a very satisfied client. She did always aim to please after all. Her client would be waiting for her in the room, so she headed over to the hotel, smiling and waving to Ruby on the front desk as she entered. Scarlet knew the hotel layout like the back of her hand, taking the lift up to the 2nd floor and finding room 237 easily. She knocked on the door and could hear her client making his way from the bowels of the room. The door swung open and as her eyes met those of her clients, Scarlet's jaw almost hit the floor.

Standing in the doorway was Father Mitchell, the priest from her church growing up. He was wearing brown slacks and a green wooly jumper, underneath was a shirt and the dog collar that made it unmistakable that he was a man of good. He was in his mid-40's with a kind face and a pronounced bald spot. Scarlet stood in stunned silence until the Father spoke.

"Come in Scarlet, it's nice to see you," he took her by the arm, gently leading her inside and inviting her to sit down on one of the chairs in the corner of the room. Scarlet was still in a haze of shock and confusion, but did as directed, suddenly feeling unclean and uneasy.

"So Scarlet, it's been a long time, how have you been?" He smiled warmly at her, and it seemed his question was entirely genuine.

"What....what are you doing here?" Was all Scarlet could muster up in response.

"Well yes, I guess we should get down to business, shouldn't we?" Another warm smile from the man who had baptized the woman now sitting in front of him two decades earlier. "You left the church as a teenager if I remember rightly," he mused, "but in such a small, tight-knit community, word travels fast, Scarlet." She blushed at the implication, how many people knew what she did for a living? "I always like to keep tabs on the members of my flock, even when they may stray, I still view them as my responsibility, just like Jesus taught in the parable of the lost sheep." He chuckled softly, placing his hand on my knee momentarily. "But you're not here for a sermon, this is a business meeting after all, forgive me Scarlet," he continued "when I learnt of your new choice of career, I was concerned, but I had always thought you to be a beautiful young woman and so it hardly surprised me that many men would be willing to pay for your company." He looked her up and down, taking her body in. "While I may be a man of God, I still have earthly needs, needs of the flesh." He licked his lips softly, "And that hunger has been rising as of late, so that, dear Scarlet, is why I am here, and indeed, why you are here."

"You, you want me to fuck you?" Scarlet blurted out, she still couldn't believe what was happening to her, this was all so surreal.

Father Mitchell chuckled heartily "well, I wouldn't have put it so bluntly, but yes Scarlet, yes, I want you to fuck me." Lust filled his eyes as he finished speaking, gently rubbing his thighs, obviously aroused. Scarlet took a moment to think.

"Double," she said, with as much confidence as she could muster.

"Pardon?" The man of God responded.

"If that's what you want, you'll need to pay double." The Father smiled, "Then double I shall pay my sweet little thing, the congregation has been quite generous with the collection plate lately." He guffawed, showing off the warm, caring and humorous man she had known before this evening, before his eyes once again filled with lust and desire. "Did you bring the outfit I requested?" Scarlet nodded, starting to feel more steady and in control. "Then please go and get changed in the bathroom so we may begin, here is your fee." The father reached into his pocket, counting out multiple twenty pound notes and handing them to Scarlet. She tucked the money into her bra before getting to her feet, picking up her bag and heading to the bathroom.

Scarlet stared at herself in the mirror. She still couldn't believe what was happening to her. Was she really going to have sex with a priest? Her priest? The one that had known her since she was born? That married her parents? Even more unbelievable to her than the situation she found herself in was how wet she was and how hard her nipples were. She slipped her hand into her panties, feeling her slick wetness and softly rubbing, letting out a gentle moan and bringing her fingers to her mouth to taste her sweet juices. She wasn't in control any more, it was her desires that were guiding her and yes, she was going to fuck her priest, she was going to show him God.

She slowly got prepared for the Father, tying her hair into cute pigtails, presenting her long blonde locks in the perfect combination of innocence and purity, but she knew full well just how they would end up being used. She pulled on some black mesh tights and a cute green and black checked skirt. It would be far too short to ever be allowed in any self-respecting school, but for her purposes, it was just the right length. She pulled on a white shirt, tying it up at the bottom to expose her smooth tummy and completing the ensemble with a short green tie. No need for underwear, they would only get in the way She looked in the mirror, admiring herself and checking everything was perfect before walking over to the closed bathroom door. "Are you ready Father?" She mewled erotically. He responded, confirming he was. It was showtime, she swung open the door and walked back into the bedroom.

Father Mitchell was standing in the corner of the room as she entered, swinging her hips as she walked across the room to him, planting a kiss on his cheek as she reached him. She allowed him a moment to take in her outfit, giving him a twirl before dropping to her knees, pouting and giving him the best innocent look she could. "Forgive me Father, for I have sinned," she said, her voice dripping with arousal.

The priest placed his hand on her head softly, stroking her hair "Tell me child, for the lord can forgive all."

Scarlet started softly rubbing the priest's thighs through his trousers, squirming in feigned discomfort at what she was about to say. "I have had inappropriate thoughts about someone Father, someone I shouldn't think about in that way."

He looked down at her quizzically "and who might that be child."

Scarlet blushed and looked away. "It's, y....you Father." Her hands slid to the priest's crotch, where his penis was already getting hard, starting to gently rub against his stiffening shaft as she confessed all her sins.

"Whenever you are at the pulpit delivering your sermon, I imagine that I'm on my knees in front of you. You pull out your throbbing cock as you preach to the congregation."

The Father moaned softly at the pressure from Scarlet's ministrations on his clothed manhood, "continue my child."

Scarlet went on, "I stroke and suck you as you deliver the teachings of God to our flock, all of them unaware that I am pleasuring you." She unzipped the priest's trousers while speaking, a noticeable bulge protruding from within, poking through the fly.

"Well, my child, that is a very grave sin." He rubbed his chin thoughtfully as he looked down at Scarlet. "I think the only way to be absolved and move on from this is for those desires to be filled." He glanced down at his crotch, "go ahead child, take out the tool of your salvation." Scarlet reached into the Father's pants, taking a deep breath before slipping her nimble fingers inside his briefs and pulling out his cock.

It was slightly above average size, extremely veiny and it appeared the Father had shaved in anticipation of their meeting. His balls appeared heavy and full and she could feel it twitch and swell in her hand. Far from the worst cock she had come across in her line of work, actually quite nice Scarlet thought. She started gently stroking up and down his shaft, pausing to focus on the head before returning to the base, making sure he was fully erect for her. She flicked out her nimble tongue along the head of his cock, eliciting a deep moan from him, which she responded to with a naughty smile. She was really about to do it, to suck her priest's cock. If there truly was a hell, Father Mitchell would surely be going there by the time Scarlet was finished with him.

She cupped his balls in her hands, gently massaging them as she licked from base to tip, a move that she knew always drove her clients wild. She took his engorged head into her mouth and softly suckled, making the priest's knees buckle, as he clamped his hand onto her head for support. Scarlet slowly swirled her tongue around the tip, she was renowned for her blowjob skills and many of her clients didn't even make it past her mouth without exploding for her. Her ability to make both men and women cum with just her mouth was something she took great pride in, often joking she could suck out a man's soul through his cock. She smiled at the thought before she slowly sank her head all the way down to the base of the Father's penis, taking it into her throat and letting it sit there for a moment.

Glancing upwards, his eyes were closed and he was muttering under his breath, "Good god....."

Spurred on by the euphoria she was causing and the taboo nature of the whole situation, she started to bob her head up and down, periodically taking him down her throat, saliva spilling from her mouth and onto her shirt. Strings of spit stretched from her lips to his cock as she pulled back, stroking his shaft firmly, using her spit as lube to glide her soft hand up and down. "So father," she smiled up at him wickedly, "have I repented for my sins?"

Father Mitchell laughed "not yet my child, I think your desires still need to be taken care of isn't that right?" Scarlet nodded, attempting to act out youthful innocence and sweetness. The Father moved to the bed, his trousers around his ankles, cock bouncing and glistening with saliva. "Strip for me Scarlet, show me how bad of a sinner you have been!"

Scarlet rose from her knees, walking seductively towards the bed as she loosened her tie. "Yes Father," she softly mewled, leaning down to kiss him on the cheek before finishing removing the tie with a flourish. She took one end in each hand, flipping it over the priest's head and behind his neck, gently sliding it back and forth before using it to pull his head into her chest. His face gently nestled in her cleavage, she rubbed her breasts back and forth against his face as he moaned in ecstasy. She stepped back from the bed and slowly removed her shirt, one button at a time, revealing her small, soft and perky breasts, with pretty pink nipples that were already hard and begging for attention. He was virtually salivating at this point as she stepped back toward him, placing her hands behind his neck and pulling his face into her bosom. He began to lick and suck on her hard little nubs, causing Scarlet to moan and coo softly as she played with his hair, the first bead of arousal sliding down her leg as his hands reached under her skirt to squeeze her ass.

Scarlet sat herself on the priest's lap, skirt riding up as she did so, positioning his throbbing hardness under her wet slit so that she could slide her lips along his shaft. She bucked her hips back and forth as her and Father Mitchell moaned together in unison, his hands returning to her ass and groping it lewdly. Once his cock was nicely lubricated with her juices, Scarlet pulled off her skirt, tossing it across the room and lining his rod up with her hungry sex.

She was interrupted by Father Mitchell, "No, Stop."

She stopped and looked at him quizzically, "I thought this was what you wanted?"

He shook his head softly, stroking her cheek. "No, my child, I can't take your virginity, you have to save that for marriage." Scarlet realized this was all part of the roleplay he had been imagining before booking her, probably for weeks, quickly adjusting to fit her clients wishes.

"I have another idea Father," Scarlet declared, giving him a soft kiss on the forehead.

She climbed off him, bending over and spreading her cheeks, showing off her puckered little hole as she looked over her shoulder. "The bible doesn't say anything about this does it Father?"

The priest smiled, "You clever girl," he placed his hands on her hips, "You're right, it doesn't." Scarlet felt his wet tongue against her hole as she let out a long moan, she couldn't believe it, her ass was being eaten by a man of God, and based on the slurping and moaning sounds he was making, he was loving every second. His tongue was lithe and nimble, probably a result of all those sermons Scarlet thought to herself, licking around her cute little ring, before focusing on her asshole and slipping the tip of his tongue inside, causing her knees to buckle.

He smacked her ass roughly before sliding his finger inside her tight hole, causing her to tremble and shake "loosen me up for your cock Father" she moaned lewdly. Scarlet couldn't believe how much she was loving this, her legs now coated in the arousal from her hungry pussy. His finger pressed deep inside her, stretching her out in preparation for the sinful act they were about to commit.

"It's time," the priest said forcefully, withdrawing his finger with a satisfying pop.

Scarlet grabbed her bag, pulling out the bottle of lube as Father Mitchell disrobed, finally naked before her. He had what could only be described as a dad bod, with a very hairy chest and a strong masculine musk. His cock was leaking pre-cum and Scarlet walked over to him, pouring lube into her hand and using it to stroke his dick, preparing it to invade her most intimate place. She applied a little to her asshole and climbed onto the bed, bending over, wiggling her hips invitingly.

"Come on Father, it's time to act as God's tool and fuck the sin out of me," she winked seductively as he closed the gap between them. The Father lined his rock hard penis up with the escort's ass, pushing against her hole gently until the head popped inside. He pushed inside her slowly until he was balls deep inside, starting to gently fuck her as they both moaned in unison.

Scarlet had not been a fan of anal before she started escorting, but after a couple of clients paid extra for the pleasure, she had grown to love it. She had learned that the combination of a cock stretching out her ass and her fingers working her clit was explosive, and so she moved her hand down to her soaked pussy as the priest worked at a steady rhythm. The Father brought his hand down on Scarlets ass, making it jiggle and shake as he fucked her.

"Confess your sins child" he ordered. In between moans and further spankings, Scarlet began to confess.

"I.....want you to fuck my....pussy and....g...get me pregnant!" His hand came down again, with another crack, "I want.....to fuck all the m.....married men in the congregation!" Another smack of her ass. "I.....WANT TO LAY ON THE A...A...ALTAR AS EVERYONE T.....TAKES TURNS TO FILL ME WITH....C....C.....CUM!!!"

She screamed her final confession into the air as the priest fucked her ass harder and harder, Scarlets hand moving rapidly, rubbing her clit as her first orgasm hit her, shaking and screaming as she collapsed into the bed. She blacked out from the pleasure, unable to move or think, but the father did not stop, grabbing her cute pigtails and pulling on them as he continued to pound her.

"You want to be the church slut Scarlet?" He grunted, "Is that God's purpose for you?"

Scarlet could only repeatedly moan out "Yes, yes, yes" as another orgasm began to build inside her. The Father pinned her to the bed, using his body weight to hold her in place as he pounded her ass, using every ounce of his energy and pent up frustration that had built up over the past several years. He was a man possessed and Scarlet was loving every second as her second orgasm hit, causing her ass to tense and squeeze her priest's cock tightly.

The sensation pushed Father Mitchell over the edge as he came deep inside her, rope after rope of cum painting her insides as she squirmed and shook on the bed, moaning animalistically. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," he moaned over and over as Scarlet's hungry ass squeezed out every drop of cum. Once his orgasm subsided, the priest withdrew his shrinking manhood, pulled on his clothes and made his way to the door. "I'll see you in a month, Scarlet, I think you will require another confession by then." He opened the door and left quietly, leaving Scarlet soaked in sweat, breathing heavily as a religious man's cum dropped out of her ass and stained the sheets.

There was only one way to describe what she had just been through. A truly religious experience.