The Oldie Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Bert, ride the bitch hard..."

"You like it hard, baby...? Beg me to stop...."

I remembering I was supposed to be reluctant. "Please no. Please help me...Anna? Help?"

"Anna's busy servicing cock baby. On your knees and beg for it."

And now I was on my knees and the cock drew back inside my arse, stretching and pleasuring my anus as the shaft slid past my engorged tissues. My tits hung beneath me, tight and wet and lusting all by themselves. My clitoris felt like an overripe pear. I was beside myself. My voice came out in a strangled roar.

"Master please pleasure my arse till you cum..."

And he began to ride me.

Oh God I can't describe it. The men around were clapping, urging him on, as his long fat cock pulled in and out of my virgin arse, ramming in so deep and long and delicious that I thought I would die for joy. Me pumped and fucked me like an expert, slowly at first, and then with increasingly urgent rhythm as they clapped in time with his thrusts and urged him on.

"GO Bert, Go Bert, GO Bert..."

"Please stop sirs, please stop..." I struggled frantically as if I wanted to to get away from that pounding cock, from the fat swollen slipperiness of it, from the plunging, fucking cockhead, from the deep throbbing stimulation that was beginning far inside my pussy as I realised soon I would not be able to keep up the pretence and would be begging for it like a real slut.

"Oh, do you like that baby? YEAH, that feels good, YEAH that feels tight, YEAH fuck me, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH..."

Every YEAH was a thrust, and with every YEAH my clit was more swollen. He was like an animal on me now, like a dog fucking and banging and grunting and roaring. He had lost control, was rough and forceful and fucking, and as they cheered and clapped fingers grabbed my tits and started to milk me he swelled and thrust and spurted. As he pistoned he came in me, jerking and groaning and swearing and slapping my arse as he used me.

As Bert pulled out of my aching arse, exhausted and sated, my lust only grew, but my fun had barely begun. The had lifted me again, forced me onto my knees, and it seems my mouth was to be next. My cheeks were pressed, forcing my jaws apart, and a fount, fat cock began to please with my lips, my tongue...

"Open for Martin, baby. Open and play with your Master..."

I struggled away but hands held me, someone slapped my face gently, I opened wide.

"Take him down your throat girl..."

And a thick, warm cock pushed itself in, into my mouth, onto my tongue, into my throat...

Oh Yes. Oh joy....

"Please his arse, slave..."

I put my hands up, and as the beautiful cock began to fuck my virgin throat I began to finger and stroke his anus.

I could tell Martin liked it. His cock swelled in my mouth and I could feel my own lust rising again. Soon I began to moan and beg. I had found my role in life, I realised. This was lovely. This cockhead in my mouth, an old man loving it, loving me, his arse, my finger...

Experimentally I pushed my fingers deep into his arse as I feasted on him and had the glorious pleasure of feeling him moan and swell. "Oh yeah, oh guys just wait... you're going to suck us all, slut..."

'Mmmm," I was stroking his shaft in long, glorious sweeps of my hand as I licked and teased his glans, planning with the base of his foreskin, nibbling, pleasing as I stretched his arse with the fingers of my other hand. Rhythm and blues, I thought, rhythm and blues as I played him. Changing the speed, faster, slower, rougher, gentler... Until they ordered me to deep throat him and bring him off.

"Oh yes sirs...," and taking my fingers from his ass I opened my throat and plunged down, slick and deep, rubbing his fat cockhead against the soft tissues of the back of my throat, taking his long thick prick down past my gag reflex, deep, deep into my throat as he strained and swelled.

Oh, how I gobbled and fed on him. My first cock, I'll never forget it. I feasted and begged and slobbered and licked like a harlot. As he started to cum I came off and I stroked his shaft and suckled on his balls till it calmed a little and then I worked him again...

"CUM! CUM! CUM!..."

Martin couldn't stop. I felt his semen building as I played and stroked and lusted and licked And now, with my hands milking on his balls and his cockhead lodged deep in my gullet his spasms were started, building, his cock straining and swelling as the cum came fountaining through him, building and pressuring and exploding and surging up through his long beautiful cock until it erupted into my hungry throat, and I squeezed and loved and gobbled and swallowed and moaned and cried for joy.

He was out of my mouth and I felt with my hands... And then I was pushed firmly onto my back. Silence.

The blindfold was pulled from me and there was Moira, pushing me into the carpet, her hands on my shoulders, whispering into my ear

"Lily. Frank wants to rape you now. Do you understand? Struggle and you will get double the money!"

I tried not to giggle. I was hot with lust, my clitoris felt like a melon, my arse was hot and glorious, my tits more swollen and hotter than they had ever been, I was throbbing with lust, all I wanted now was a cock in my pussy. It would be difficult to rape me, I was so desperate to drink all their cum I was like a bitch on heat.

But I understood. I needed to act reluctant. This would be worth my white, I could tell.

I looked at the old men around me, smiling, lust. I could see wet cocks, and cum. They had been enjoying the performance so far. But Frank, in front of me, looked dark and angry. And in front of him stood his cock, the biggest I had ever seen, ten inches if it was even one, fat and swollen, with a large, dark, mushroom shaped head that looked the size of two cocks at once. The veins on his shaft stood up like snakes. If he had a foreskin I couldn't see it.

"Hold her down boys."

"I'll do it," Moira said, and she slapped me once, twice. "This is all on video girl. It's going to your employer."

'What?"

"Oh, absolutely. He's looking forward to seeing it. He's one of our regulars."

"But you can't..."

And then she leaned and whispered in my ear. "Work for it honey, he's a rich man and he loves to dominate."

I realised I had to put on the show of my life.

I looked at Frank. He had an evil sneer on his face. His cock was terrifying. I begin to cry. "Oh God please don't"

She slapped me again. 'You're going to be fucked, slut. You're going to beg."

"I'm not, you bastard, not now not never. Get off me."

"Help me hold her down, Boys."

Moira's weight was driving my shoulders into the carpet. She was strong. Like anyone who is really help down I started to struggle for control, but my arms were spread now, and someone took my hand and bent my wrist, just enough so that it didn't hurt but I knew it could.

"Oh God please don't do this to me. Please Frank, I'm a virgin." I was shuddering in lust but he had t believe me.

"You're not going to be a virgin much longer, slut. Let's see her tight little muff."

Hands forced my legs apart. I fought them, but they were stronger than me. It was wonderful. At last there would be a hot fat dick in me.

"Nice flaps girl. I like a girl with real juicy labia, none of this porn photoshopping rubbish, I like proper flaps round my cock..."

I blushed in shame. "Please don't..."

"I think I might penetrate you now, Lily. Are you ready for the biggest cock you've ever seen..."?

I stared at the cock in genuine fear. I was a virgin. I tried to imagine I wasn't ready. 'No, please don't put it in me. Please, take my ass instead, take my mouth, I beg you..."

"You want my cock in you slut, you need it."

"No. I'll get pregnant."

He laughed, "not from me you won't girl."

"No please don't. Please..." I fought and struggled as realistically as I could as he knelt between my legs.

"I'll tell someone."

"Sure, you will..." his knee pushed against my thighs now and I shuddered and strained to get away. "Do you feel that, Baby?"

And the head of his giant cock was pushing against my soft, velvety labia. "I love those nice fat pussy lips. Shall we have a little play?"

"Oh no, please sir it's too big..."

The cockhead started to nose amongst my swollen tissues as I struggled and tried to kick but string hands held me, pinched my teats. Someone started to feed off my left teat and I shuddered and cried, "Oh God please no more. I've done what you asked..."

"Oh Baby, you've barely begun..."

His cockhead tickled and played, rubbed and stroked. The gathered men laughed, and I writhed and cried in humiliation.

"Oh Moira make it stop..."

"Shut the fuck up..."

"I'll use the safe word." I said experimntally. I didn't like being out of control. But I didn't use it. Somewhere inside I knew I didn't want to.

"You must be joking, said Frank, and his cockhead started to spread me like a flower, pushing my labia apart, feeling for the spot.

I felt it, oh God as I struggled and cried and begged, and as I lusted and my juices poured frm me. Then, oh glorious, as the mouth fed off my tit and they held me down I felt his huge, slippery, fat, mushroom headed cock start to spread the vestibule of my pussy, the first part before the hymen, the soft, tight tissues of my virginity.

The chanting had begun again, 'FUCK her, FUCK her, FUCK her..."

There was no way that was going in there. My struggling was genuine. This cock was vast. Sure, I wanted to stroke it and feed on it and swallow his cum, but it wouldn't go IN me, nothing would. Why the fuck hadn't I practised with a candle? What was I thinking of, imagining six old men would be gentle and wouldn't want much. Their cocks were as erect now as when we started. They were all waiting their turn with me. I knew it.

"Stretch for Frank, slut... That's right, do you feel that? Do you feel my cockhead stretching open your cunt? Do you want that? Oh, Baby I feel your tight warm little cunt like a glove..."

"Oh God no, please Frank don't, please don't put it in me... Help, somebody please..." But I wanted it, I wanted it so badly...

"Shut the fuck up, bitch, and take my cock now..."

And Frank leaned against me, against my pussy, with his whole weight, and the plunging began as that great fat cockhead split my hymen like a ripe peach and drove forwards like an invading army, and as I screamed in pain and pleasure his cockhead, his shaft, his giant fat veined dick slid into me.

'Oh lovely tight bitch -- feel me raping you?'

True to my role I struggled and fought but his dick spread and filled me like a juggernaut coming into a parking bay. Everything stretched, and parted, and gave, and wrapped around him like warm treacle as his prick entered my and rode deep through the dark tight velvet of my virgin pussy, firing he, heating me, spreading me, filling me. In and in he came, his monster cock going on for ever as I was spread and rearranged, opened and reformed, forever recreated as a cock-loving slut, forever redefined as the girl who loved being fucked by old men.

He was deep, deep inside me now, filling my belly, his cock in my to the hilt. I could feel my inner tissues, my cervix, my ovaries, rearranged, could sense a slight swell to my stomach as the giant cock displaced everything else.

And then I started to cry and fight and struggle as hard as I could, loving the way his cock thickened in me as I fought loving the heat of his shaft, the fat ball of his cockhead. "You bastard, get it out of me, get off me, get off me..."

And he right pulled out. My pussy contracted, tight, bruised. Nothing was going back in there again, I thought. Oh God come back I thought.

I gasped and struggled and tried to get away. They let me go and I tried to stand, but my legs were shaking, I was too full of lust to get up, I rolled over and started to crawl away. 'Help, somebody please..."

And he was on me like a tiger. "Hold the bitch down..."

And I was on all fours like a bitch on heat, and Moira had my hands as I felt him spread me, felt the cockhead poised at my raw, ripe, freshly plundered tissues, and then... and then...

"No, No, please stop...' I cried as his fat cockhead started to rub and stroke at my clit, rubbing over and over my pussy until I started to shudder and I began to cum." It won't go again, it won't, please stop, please stop..."

"Shut the fuck up, You want my cock on your pretty clit?"

"No, I beg you, let me go...'

"Behave, slut," and he smacked my ass, hard, ripe, delicious. I struggled and screamed. "bastard! Stop it, get off me, get off my clit!"

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

Oh God it was good, hot and raw and gorgeous. I fought and struggled and kicked and swore but he mounted me again, and this time, almost without a pause, his cockhead opened me up and I was spread from behind as he sank back into where he had been and my orgasm began.

I screamed I joy as my contractions began. My bruised pussy tissues, just taken, just ripe, had swollen and were aching from this new use as the cock filled me again with a long, delicious, deep, masterful thrust. I was filled, stretched, taken, used, hot and aching, tight and gripping. My body made great shudders of pleasure. The muscles of my pussy contracted involuntarily, in great surging waves. I gripped him and held him, my tissues sucking at him. Lusting for him even as I begged and struggled. And he began to thrust into my spasming pussy like my master.....

"Take that, bitch. Take my cock. Oh yeah, oh boys she's tight, oh yeah... Yeah..."

In great long strong thrusts he took me, fucking and pumping like a giant piston engine. It was like those steam trains you see in old films, when the wheels go around, powerful and rhythmic, deep and full, his cockhead rubbing the ridged front wall of my vagina, banging my cervix, filling me, bouncing my ovaries as his shaft ran in and out, rubbing, tickling, roaring, raging...

I screamed and begged and fought and struggled as he fucked, and fucked, thrusting and using me, swearing and telling me I was his bitch, his whore...until his cum started to build and I felt him thickening and tightening and shuddering and crying, and I reached back at the last minute to hold his dangling balls as his great eruption of cum surged through his cock like lava through a volcano and spurted into me in an explosion of lust. And as he fucked I came and came like a bitch on heat, desperately trying not to show it, collapsing exhausted beneath him as he pumped his cum into me in great spurts of lust.

"Oh my god, lads, she's good..."

And there was no time to pause. Now I was a toy for them all. Now they wanted no more rape play, they wanted my lust and I gave it to them. I begged and gobbled and feasted and played. Oh reader, if was good. One after the other they slapped me and entered me, choosing their whole and riding me for their lust. Andrew, who was eighty, lay on his back and I rode him, lowering myself gorgeously onto his fine, slim cock and squeezing him tight and warm with my every-more swollen pussy. I was getting tighter and tighter, even though they had used me, because I was swollen and freshly ripe, and I rode him like a whore, fast, slow and fast again, pausing to sick and gobble whenever he seemed ready to cum.

Oh, I worked him like a toy boy, and he loved it, and at last, as his cum was building, he ordered me to take him in my mouth and as I swallowed him my ripe ass was taken again, and again, and again.

"Fuck me bitch"

"Give me your ass, slut..."

"Take us together..."

My God, it was the highlight of the evening. Just as my own orgasm seemed inevitable, I could hold it off no longer, I was ordered to ride Frank to glory as Bert used me in my first double fuck ever. Shaking with anticipation, first I feasted beautifully on his huge, fat, beautiful cock, then I lowered myself onto it, stretching and straining to let him through my ever-tighter tissues once more as I leaned forwards and, to his amazement, began to tongue his mouth, overwhelmed with lust.

His cock swelled at once, and I realised he hadn't expected this. I feasted on his mouth as I rode him, and he moaned and sighed, and as he did I heard Bert behind me, spreading me, stroking my tight arse and now, knobheaded prepared, pushing and entering.

"Oh Bert, oh Frank, oh no please don't double fuck me, please don't double fuck me... I can't take two cocks, your two cocks, oh God yes..."

And then Bert plunged in, his cock contacting Frank's monster through the soft tissues of my cunt, sliding past, filling me as if I were a car park.

I was full. For a moment we paused there, all three of us, my tongue in Franks' mouth, his cock filling my pussy so totally that there was room for nothing, and deep in my arse his brothers long fat cock spreading, filling. My whole pelvis was two cocks. I was filled, sandwiched, old men all over me, delicious, gorgeous, fat cocks inside me, hairy balls at the hilt. And then, oh joy... Moira slipped this thing between us. It was a tiny vibrator, silver and gold, shaped like a screw. And she held it against my clit.

I screamed. I roared. I became a wild animal. And like some sort of sex fiend I began to ride those who cocks simultaneously, plunging and using, plundering and gripping, until Bert lost it completely and as the vibrator turned my clitoris into one great orgasming football of an organ, Bert fucked my like a dog, rough and dark and lusty, slapping my arse and calling me his whore, and enjoying my multispasms as my clitoris, under the influence of vibrator and Viagra, orgasmed and orgasmed and orgasmed and my pussy tissues gripped and spasmed and throbbed, and I begged and cried, "oh God, oh no please don't..."

They came together as I rode, as I fucked, their lust complete, their balls ejaculating the last of their creamy cum into my spasming, orgasmic tissues.

We were done. I lay, exhausted, as men played with my tits, suckling the milk from me, telling each other it was good for their health. I lay, exhausted, as Moira invited other club members to drink from my swollen engorged eats, and man after man feasted off me as Frank and Bert played with my clit and brought me off again and again. The Viagra was exhausting me but there was no limit to my lust. Every so often a fresh cock would be introduced, and I would let them fuck me, soft and slow, or hard and long. Small cocks, fat cocks, slim cocks, bent cocks, I took them all as the mouths pleasured my tits, sucked my juice, used me for the horny little slut I loved to be.

Oh reader, it was just the beginning. The Oldie club is a wonderful place. I paid off my student loan longer ago. Every couple of nights I go there. Sometimes I just feed on one lovely cock, sometimes many. It's never been quite as good as the first time, but it's made two things certain.

One is that the cocks I want are the cocks of men over seventy. I'm like a baby duckling. Imprinted. I've fucked younger men, but older men are the best. I love to tongue you. I love to do the things you've wanted to do and never done. I love to milk your cum until you explode with lust.

The other thing I've learned - size does not matter. My tight pussy can grip the slimmest, smallest cock, and in fact the slimmest smallest cocks give me the best, most fabulous orgasms because I can grip harder, I am less stretched, less opened. If your cock is small, I would love it. I would suck it and tease it, ride it and fuck it. And my orgasms as I rode you to oblivion would be something else. And you know what makes it better? The thought that I can write about it and men I've never even met, never sucked, never ridden, can get off on the thought of it too. Come to the oldie Club. You might like what you see.

So, there you have It. My name was Charlie. Now it's Lily. I'm loving lovingonanisland. I hope you are too.

12