The OmniDress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WooOOooh" chirped Maeve as she caused her sweat shorts to adhere to her massive rear tighter than the most absurd yoga pants. Nabi didn't want to know how far into Maeve's crack the fabric went, but it was enough that when she gave a little twerk in the mirror, the cheeks moved independently. Maeve looked at her controller, looked Nabi in the eye, gave a devilish grin, then tapped her screen. "OOOOOHOHOooo my god you've gotta try that," she moaned. Nabi looked down into the mirror to see Maeve gently humping the air with the most obscene cameltoe she'd ever seen. Maeve didn't have as large a clit as Nabi (unsurprising, since Nabi had received a "woah" from every man that had seen it), but everything, especially Maeve's piercing, was clear as day.

Nabi didn't know why everyone, including herself, was getting so sensual, but Maeve was right. Nabi did have to try it. She started with making her latex halter top hug every last part of her breasts, including the nipples. She let out a squeak of pleasure as every millimeter of her puffy nubs was suddenly gripped, her chest appearing naked but for the black color and the bra-like support doing the best it could with her small breasts. Her lust would not let her delay any longer; Nabi tapped the Cling setting for her mound.

Maeve had been wearing polyester sweats and possibly panties when she instructed her OmniDress to conform to her nethers. Nabi, however, was just in latex pants. Instead of the caressing that her new friend presumably received, Nabi felt a firm, smooth grip into every fold and crevice of her sex. It hadn't penetrated her (for which she was simultaneously thankful and disappointed), but it was wrapped solidly around her lips and the prominent marble that was her clit. This would have been uncomfortable if Nabi hadn't been soaking wet down there. Thanks to her self-lubrication, it was pure ecstasy.

A moan of pleasure welled up within Nabi, but it was interrupted by a shocking revelation from Hira. "Wait, was this bondage category here before?" Maeve and Nabi's eyes went wide as they turned to Hiral and watched a pair of heavy leather cuffs materialize around her wrists and ankles. The two raced to the top level in the control interface to find this new category. Maeve got there first and Nabi watched as a pentagram chest harness appeared under the sheer top Maeve had been wearing. In a sultry tone, Hiral suggested "mmm, I'd love to just hand the controller to my wife for a weekend and see what she'd make me wear.

Wife? Nabi was about to select a collar from the bondage menu, but the shock of finding out she'd been showing off her body to a lesbian this whole time caused her to misclick. Before she could even see what she had picked, her vision went blank and her gasp was stifled. Nabi recognized after a moment that she was wearing, not for the first time, a leather bondage hood. Every part of her head was covered except a couple air holes at her nose. Panic attempted to set in, but was intercepted by excitement, as Nabi realized she couldn't see the controller and wouldn't be able to tap the right part of the screen to remove the hood. She was frozen in place as it took all her willpower to ignore the commands of her loins to just tap the screen at random and see what other lewd gear would pop onto her body until she removed the mask by chance.

It was only a few seconds before Désirée came over and guided Nabi's finger to the reset button. "Try to memorize where this button is on the device. No matter what you have on, you can always press this to go back to the default."

Nabi was back in the plain black unitard, but she could feel her juices spreading across her nethers as the nanofabric kept everything inside. That delicious feeling of helplessness had been too much for her. Her mind ran wild with fantasies and refused to let go. Nabi needed to clear her head, and at this point she didn't think she was going to calm down until she got off. In a trembling voice, she asked "c-can I use th-the restroom-m?"

With a knowing smile and a raised hand, Désirée cut the other girls off before they could ask the same. "I think we can all take a break. The changing rooms have a toilet under the bench if you need it. While you're in there, I'd also encourage you to test out some other features of the OmniDress that should appear on your control devices momentarily." The girls' eyes all went wide as a Pleasure & Pain category appeared on their screens. "The changing rooms are soundproof, by the way."

The girls all rushed to the rooms.

***

"Now we're talking," Tayvon purred. The group in the observation room watched the ladies shut themselves in the changing rooms and frantically tap at the tablets with one hand, rubbing themselves with their other. "Looks like the arousal is going past the simmer line?" Even without any high-tech encouragement, the occupants of the observation room were showing their own signs of excitement. They all did their best to ignore each other's heavy breaths, bit lips, and hands adjusting pants, though the show their wives were putting on made it easy for them.

"The Arousal function lets you set a baseline," Carl explained, "but external factors can still influence them. I'm guessing they're all pretty excited to have some privacy and to see the Pleasure & Pain category. Just to make sure though, let's set the Arousal to 'boil,' please." The clients acquiesced, and waited for Carl to continue. "Your girls are plenty horny right now, but this setting will bring their arousal to the point that they will be incapable of thinking about anything but sex. Their single-mindedness should even get them out of their comfort zone to a degree, ensuring they're focused even if they, oh I dunno, have their body suddenly controlled by an unknown force or commanded to fuck their spouse in front of people they barely know. Just as a couple examples." Lecherous chuckles wafted through the room. Carl knew this next part would excite them more, but he did his best to make his tone serious. "We do not recommend using this setting for extended periods of time. Our company is not liable for any brain damage or infidelity caused by leaving wearers in this state."

The trio turned to Carl and, as expected, made various noises of incredulity and intrigue. Valeria asked in a tone decidedly more wicked than concerned "wait, so this thing will keep them horny no matter what? There's nothing that can break them out of this?"

"Extreme external factors would still be able to kill the mood." Carl answered. "Everyone has some unbreakable lines, and you should still respect safewords and discontinue use in those cases. Anything they might be hesitant about though, they'll be ready to try. Also, while we don't exactly intend to test it, we're pretty sure they won't be in the mood if they find out their dog dies or something."

The denizens in the observation room were certainly staying in the mood as they watched their wives testing out the various features. Many were invisible to the naked eye, but were displayed on the screens of each controller. All three ladies had vibration on to varying settings and intensities, for example. The sensation of lips kissing all over Hiral's body or the hands gently caressing every inch of Nabi were similarly invisible. However, everyone could plainly see the suction intermittently extending Hiral's prominent nipples to even greater lengths, and the hollow "cloth" phalluses pumping in and out of all three of Maeve's holes were a particularly interesting sight. "Damn," Trayvon admired, "some of these you could just keep going under their 'clothes' and no one would suspect a thing."

"With the right Cling settings, you could hide them all," Carl smugly corrected. "Though she'd clearly need some kind of mask to hide anything in her mouth." This sent up a round of appreciative sounds from the clients. Though the room was presumably soundproof, the group had been keeping their voices down simply to match the conspiratorial mood.

Seung spoke next. "I see another bar filling up above the arousal meter labeled 'Stimulation.' I'm guessing that white line that's close to the end is when they'll cum?"

Carl nodded. "Spot on. This brings me to the next function I'd like you to enable: please activate Denial before our girls get carried away. This will automatically pause all pleasure functions when the wearer gets close to orgasm. Other features, such as Arousal, Bondage Gear, and the Pose & Movement category, will remain active. Any pleasure functions that were enabled will resume once the wearer has come back from the edge."

"Oh shit," Trayvon blurted out. "We haven't done anything like this yet."

Seung grinned. "Dude, it's great. The more you edge her, the harder she's gonna get her world rocked when you do finally let her cum."

"If you let her cum," interjected Valeria. "If you edge her daily but deny her long-term, she won't need the 'simmer' setting to be horny all the time." Valeria showed the boys her control device and pointed at a chastity belt in the Bondage section. "That's what these are for."

"If you want an even more bespoke option," Carl chimed in, "I have one more function I'd like you to enable before I let you all have a little 'free play.' There's a No Touch function; don't turn it to 'on,' turn it to 'with denial.' You can try 'on' later if you want to have it on for extended periods, but 'with denial' will automatically activate it when Denial disables pleasure functions, and deactivate it when they resume."

"Does this do what I think it does?" Seung asked.

Carl smiled deviously. "I'll let you see for yourself. Let's just say that once it activates, the girls will know something's up."

***

Nabi didn't care what this thing cost, she was going to make Seung buy it. The actual dress-up thing was awesome, but this was a whole other ballgame.

Currently, Nabi was feeling a seemingly infinite number of hands gently feeling her up all over. Even though she'd switched her clothes to a harness of metal rings and leather straps that covered practically nothing, the nanites seemed to be forming a thin transparent film over most of her body now. The customization on these pleasure functions surpassed even the clothing; she'd been able to set the constant caresses to ignore her major erogenous zones and ticklish spots. She'd had her pick of sensations from kisses, shocks, licks, bites, feathers, and more. She did, in fact, choose to have licking on her nipples and vulva, which she had set to happen sporadically every few seconds. Nabi had also found how to have the OmniDress make a buttplug, which was nestled inside. Not only did the controller let her customize the size of the plug, there was also a function to have it automatically expand over time; she didn't turn that on, but she was sure Seung would like to hear about that. She would love to just have herself set up with just these functions and let herself squirm for hours some time. But not right now.

Right now, Nabi was on a mission to cum. The vibration was the first thing she'd noticed, but she'd set it to a very faint rise-and-fall pattern so that she at least had a chance to look at everything else; as worked up as she was, it'd take less than a minute with her Hitachi wand to push her over the edge. She'd done enough exploring though, and she was getting close. Nabi began to configure a function to simulate a rapid attack of suction and licking tongues on her clit. She looked down at her aching bud, even more swollen than usual and fully exposed despite feeling the gentle vibrations. Nabi had gotten the suck-and-lick set up the way she wanted, but she was waiting to actually activate it until the last second. The anticipation of it, along with all the other mind-breaking sensations the nanites were putting her through, were bringing her rapidly toward orgasm, and she wanted this to be the coup de grace.

Nabi finally noticed the volume of her own panting and moaning and was grateful for the soundproofing. Her wanton, carnal utterings pushed her further toward the brink. Realizing the moment was drawing near, she took a deep breath and tapped the toggle.

Nothing.

Not just "that function didn't turn on." The OmniDress had just stopped everything it was doing. Nabi would try to check if the battery had run out or something, but she could do that after she finished what the dress started. She dropped the controller and thrust both hands between her legs, but something tugged her arms back at the last second. Confused, panicked, and desperately horny, Nabi tried again and watched as her fingers stopped just shy of her writhing sex. She could feel it now, the transparent film of nanofabric was hardening at her elbows and shoulders, stopping her from getting herself off. This wasn't a glitch; the dress was denying her. She hadn't set it to do that though. Did someone else...

"Master!" Nabi whispered excitedly.

***

"OHHH SHIT!" laughed Trayvon, "she said 'Master!' Damn, Seung, you got her trained, huh?"

Seung grinned as they watched Nabi pull her legs over her head and say something in Korean. When Valeria asked what she had said, Seung translated, "something like 'ready for service, Master." The other two clients cackled and gave Seung high fives.

Nabi continued to wait in that position, so the eyes in the observation room went to the other two monitors. Maeve had her first edge early on and was going for her second attempt. It didn't seem like she'd figured out what was happening, and she was trying even more features than she'd had before. In addition to the three pistoning pseudo dildos and strong vibrations from her first time around, her breasts were being groped roughly and her nipples were getting twisted and bit by invisible hands and mouths. This was clearly on display through the all-leather outfit she'd selected; thigh high boots, an underbust bodice, and a full bondage hood like the one Nabi had accidentally donned earlier. Invisible hands massaged her all over as she rubbed her real hands frantically on her clit.

"Oop, mine's getting close," Valeria said, not even needing to check the stimulation meter on her controller. Eyes turned to her wife's monitor. Hiral had been taking her time, but had now added the sensation of feathers brushing constantly up and down her slit. The collar she had donned was intermittently choking her, keeping the pressure as strong as it could without risking Hiral passing out. She had covered most of her body with sheer, frilly lingerie that still left little to the imagination. As she grew close, Hiral began to squeeze her breasts with one hand and jill herself through her lacy panties with the other.

Then the moment came where Hiral didn't. The stimulation stopped and her hands were jerked away from her body. "No no no no," Hiral pleaded, but without a beat she began to shift position. She knelt on the bench with one leg, kept her other planted on the ground, and used her hands to brace herself against the wall and the bench. From here, she began to grind her sopping wet slit against the corner of the bench.

"Oh no you don't, slut," Valeria sneered. With a tap on her controller, her wife's entire body from the neck down suddenly froze.

Hiral looked around in panic for a moment before her eyes narrowed and she looked up towards the ceiling. "Ohohoho, you bitch."

"Clever girl." The clients turned, spooked momentarily by a new voice coming through the door, but they eased at Désirée's knowing smile. She had returned her OmniDress to the business suit she'd worn at the beginning, but it was obvious that she was also using some of its more subtle features; her breathing had grown ragged, and she was blushing hard enough that it was visible even through her dark skin. "You all can start playing with your toys now if you wish," she said, gesturing first at their controllers then to the monitors showing their wives.

Before they could respond, a muffled scream came through Maeve's monitor "NHHHHHH! WHT TH FCK?! LT M CMMMM!" Maeve reached for her controller and fumbled to find the reset, but Trayvon quickly disabled her reset button before she found it. After trying a few more times Maeve stood up and went to open the door, but a few quick taps on Trayvon's controller and she suddenly found herself wearing steel ball cuffs. She scrabbled fruitlessly at the door for a bit before the machines reactivated. Maeve sank to her knees, still leaning her encased hands against the door, and began a muffled chant of "LT M CM. LT M CM. LT M CM..." as Trayvon slowly increased the speed of the nano dildos pounding into her cunt and asshole.

Meanwhile, Seung had been making some adjustments to his woman's wardrobe. He'd enjoyed the harness Nabi had chosen, but he had to change it to something just to let her know that, yes, he was indeed in control. Seung selected an outfit that strongly resembled one of her skating costumes, but then turned the material to latex and turned on all the cling settings, though he kept the light frilly skirt as-is. Thus he was able to clearly see when Nabi's planned assault on her clit came online, along with everything else that had been running before she'd been denied. She clenched her mouth shut to stifle her screams and moans of pleasure. Seung couldn't have that. He selected a silicone ring gag, and sure enough the nanomachines gently forced her mouth open, exposing the full force of her sounds of wanton ecstasy.

Valeria was busy ensuring Hiral didn't take matters into her own hands again. She scrolled through the Pose features and settled on one that placed Hiral on the floor with knees spread wide and her arms together behind her back. Sure enough, Hiral seemed pulled by an invisible force into the selected posture, causing her chest to just out prominently. Now that Hiral was in position, Valeria selected an armbinder and put a spreader bar at Hiral's knees to visually reinforce the stance she'd been forced into. Just then, the OmniDress renewed its tender ministrations to Hiral. Valeria swiped over to explore the Pleasure features herself, and added the sensations of fingers tapping on Hiral's G-spot, a soft nibbling on her ears, and a finger gently tracing her lips.

As Hiral built towards her second edge more rapidly than the first, Valeria tried desperately not to fidget with her own dripping snatch and kept her breath as even as she could while she asked "this Denial function... it just stops the... stimulation, right? It can't actually prevent them f-from cumming if someone t-touches them, can it?" Despite her complete disinterest in the other clients, it was impossible not to notice the twitch in their pants as they heard her question.

Carl gave an apologetic smile. "That is correct. They can still orgasm with outside assistance. Ideally, that outside assistance would be coming from you, in which case you could keep them in Denial mode and still be the one to give them their rewards when you see fit."

"However," Désirée chimed in, "our dev team thinks we might be able to have an Orgasm Block function down the road, using a similar application of the nanites as with the Arousal function. If they figure that out, they think a Spontaneous Orgasm command won't be far behind. You didn't hear that from me though," she added with a conspiratorial wink. Désirée was clearly not in the same state as the women moaning and panting through the monitors, but her breasts heaving noticeably from her heavy breathing, and her hips were shifting constantly. "I think it's about time you all tend to your ladies in person though. Follow me, please. Once you all are in front of your wives' changing rooms, we'll unlock and open the doors remotely."

***