The OmniDress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nabi had been brought to a second edge a minute ago, and was still in the middle of a stimulation-free period when the door shot open without warning. She should've gasped in fear or embarrassment at the prospect of someone opening her locked-from-the-inside changing room, but she knew who would be there. Sure enough, Seung stood before her with a similar handheld device to her controller and a devious grin. Nabi had been a good girl and remained in her "ready" position despite all the wardrobe changes and fondling. Suddenly, she felt her hips and knees being forced to bend, taking her legs down off her shoulders and onto the floor. A moment later, she realized this was also the work of the dress as it pulled her down onto her hands and knees. The possibilities of being pulled and held without the need for chains and cuffs elicited a moan of excitement from Nabi, a moan she was unable to disguise thanks to the ring gag. Seung continued to tap away at his device and she felt the OmniDress relax its grip on her joints. Seung beckoned, and she crawled forward.

Once Nabi was out of her changing room she noticed that they were not alone in the presentation room. Two stalls down, Maeve fell forward onto the ground, in ball cuffs and a bondage hood. A tall, muscular black man yanked her forward by one arm and then began tapping on his device. Maeve stiffened, pulled into a kneeling pose with her hands on the ground between her knees, squishing her tits forward. The hood disappeared and Maeve panted in heat "ohmygodTrayit'syouhelp..." Maeve then noticed the device in her husband's hands and the realization was evident on her face. "It's you! Babe, you gotta fuck me or something just please make me cum."

The man slapped her face loudly, but clearly not hard. "You'll cum when I say you can, bitch." He fished out his massive manhood and approached her. "Now show me what that mouth do."

Maeve was able to get out "yes daddy, anything y-" before her respite ended and the OmniDress renewed its efforts to build her to the next edge. This included a translucent phallus that materialized and began pumping into her mouth. "Tray" tsked and started searching through the settings to stop the dress from face fucking her so that he could have a turn.

A white man Nabi barely recognized from when they first entered the building spoke up. "At the top level, you should see Access toggles for each orifice. This will temporarily disable any features that might get in the way of using the area, namely clothes, dildos, and the like." He said all this while pulling his pants down and lining his cock up to enter Désirée, who was bent over and leaning on the podium. She had her OmniDress set to the familiar business suit, but it now clung impossibly to her curves, revealing the pinch and pull the dress had been administering to her erect nipples since who knows when.

"Wait," said the woman kissing her way up Hiral's body, which was spread out on the floor on her back, "you two are together? And you're fucking at work?" Nabi recognized the woman from somewhere, but there was too much going on in the room and in her loins for her to place the latina in punk garb.

"Considering the titillating nature of our work," Désirée moaned out, inflecting her speech with each thrust from the well-toned white man, "we're permitted relief breaks as needed."

"And while Des and I work closely together," the man pumping into Désirée continued, "few people here are in exclusive relationships."

Finally reaching Seung's feet, Nabi felt the ring gag disappear and looked up. "How may I serve you, master?" she asked in Korean.

"I noticed you plugged your ass but didn't try the dildo in your pussy," Seung replied in English. "Why is that, slave?" He already knew the answer, of course, but by asking in English, he clearly wanted her to say it where the others could hear.

"M-my cunt belongs to you, M-master," Nabi stammered out. Her face grew even more flushed as she heard the chuckles of Maeve and Hiral's partners.

Seung smiled as he tapped away at the device controlling the dress, and thereby controlling Nabi. "Good girl." The dress bent her joints again, bringing her forearms to the ground and her legs stretched out to her sides, not quite far enough to do the splits but enough that she had to hold herself up on her toes. Seung had stripped during this transition, and he now circled around behind her.

Nabi looked at herself prostrated in the mirror on the opposite wall and watched Seung get to his knees behind her and set down the controller. Just as she was wondering if he had forgotten the Access toggle the employees had mentioned, she felt him tear open the nanofabric covering her holes with his bare hands. The grool that had been trapped inside her by the skin-tight latex now spilled free from her needy snatch. Seung slid his cock gently, effortlessly into her pussy just as the OmniDress renewed its assault on her body, eliciting a wordless cry of pleasure. Even without the ring gag, Nabi was beyond trying to stifle her signs of lust and just let her jaw hang loose, panting, squeaking, and moaning for all to hear.

Across the room, a conversation between Hiral and her wife was happening that Nabi wasn't concentrating on now, but would think back on later. The rocker girl was straddling Hiral's belly, stroking the beautiful contours of the golden-skinned goddess's face. "I just finished a month of denial," Hiral moaned plaintively.

Her wife chuckled. "This edging was part of the demonstration, not my idea. Buuut now that we've started, why stop now?"

Hiral's lower lips were visibly clenching and unclenching, but the nanites were holding her hips, and the rest of her, stock still. "Valeria, I can't. Not yet. Soon though," Hiral said softly, but resolutely. "But I need to cum now," she growled.

Valeria was massaging Hiral's breasts now, deliberately avoiding the nipples that seemed to be reaching out, begging to be touched and kissed. "Tell you what: you tell me how long you want to wait before we start your denial again. But however long that is, you won't be allowed to cum for twice that long."

"I-I'll think about it, but please-" Hiral pleaded.

"You have to decide now," the latina hissed, pinching Hiral's nipples. "And if it helps you make your choice, we're definitely bringing this outfit home."

Hiral whimpered for a moment, before sighing out "three weeks."

"Done. Three weeks out of chastity, six weeks in. Now," the curvy punk girl said as she shifted herself forward to straddle Hiral's face, "I'll let you cum, but you've gotta work for it." With a tap on her controller, Valeria had set Hiral's arms free. Hiral's arms immediately began fondling her wife all over and ripping as much of Valeria's punk outfit off as she could, while Hiral's mouth got to work.

In the middle of the room, Trayvon pulled out of Maeve's mouth and sprayed his load across her hefty tits, still pressed together from the catlike pose she'd been trapped in. The moment her mouth was free, she began chanting "please please please please..."

"Don't worry, baby," Trayvon assured her. "Daddy'll set you right." As he circled around behind Maeve, he tapped away on the controller, causing Maeve to thrust her ass into the air, then throw her hands back to her sides. Trayvon caught her hands in his and, without hesitation, started pounding into her sopping cunt.

"OOOHOHO GOOOD YESSS DADDYYY," Maeve screamed. Trayvon pulled her by her arms onto his shaft over and over. Her spine arched backwards such that the bouncing and rippling of her hefty tits was perfectly displayed in the mirror on the opposite wall. Maeve gazed at the reflection of her dark-skinned adonis, following his wandering gaze as it appreciated both the display in the mirror and the shockwaves he was sending across her plump asscheeks.

The caresses and licking of Nabi's OmniDress abruptly stopped as she approached her climax, but Seung's pistoning cock did not. He must have left enabled whatever setting had been keeping her denied. Nabi still felt the crescendo within her continue to its peak as he continued to ream her. The insinuation was clear: regardless of how good the nanomachines could make her feel, her orgasms were Seung's to give or take away. It was this thought that finally pushed her over the edge. Nabi's legs spasmed, still held in her awkward but admittedly erotic spread doggy pose, and she let out squeaky moans of pleasure once her pussy gave control of her body back to her brain so that she could breathe again.

Seung pulled out of her and began to jack himself, knowing that Nabi was always done once she'd cum. This time was different though. As Nabi came down from her long-awaited, mind-shattering orgasm, she realized the fire within her had not died down in the slightest. She turned her head as far as the dress would let her and panted in Korean "your slave is still ready to serve, Master."

"Good girl," Seung replied in a surprised tone. He came around in front of Nabi, then lay down, controller in hand. He freed her body from the invisible hands that held her, but paused to ensure she held the pose until ordered otherwise, which she did. "Now ride your master's cock."

Nabi obeyed, and the sensations of the dress began shortly after, though the licking and sucking on her clit was absent and the vibrations turned lower than before. Instead, Nabi felt a feather intermittently brushing across her swollen nub. Seung had been messing with those settings, and evidently wanted to make things last.

Shortly after Nabi, Maeve came to her own screaming and squirting climax. Trayvon had evidently disabled the denial feature, as Maeve's nipples and clit were being visibly sucked by unseen but not unknown forces even as she thrashed against him. She slumped over as much as the OmniDress would let her, and Trayvon took the opportunity to change position. The nanites let her go and he turned her limp form around, lifted her, and slammed her into the far wall, careful to make it feel rough without breaking the mirror or Maeve. Once she was in place, he lifted one of her legs straight up, tapped his controller to instruct the nanomachines to keep it there, and held her to the wall by her throat. A couple more seconds of swiping and tapping and Maeve found the ephemeral dildo in her backdoor disappear while the one in her snatch returned, pumping as hard as ever. His work done, Trayvon dropped the controller, grabbed a buttcheek with the newly freed hand, and plunged himself into her asshole.

Désirée cut through the cacophony of wordless moans and grunts with a sensual groan of "OOooooohhh FUUUuuuck!" She had been tapping and swiping away at her own controller to intensify her settings, but as the orgasm washed over her she dropped it and gripped the podium for dear life. As her quivering subsided and the tension visibly left her body, Carl slowed to a halt and started to ask something. Désirée cut him off with "nah hun you keep going," her customer service voice completely gone. "I got the diaphragm turned on, so go 'head and nut in me." Needing no further encouragement, Carl resumed reaming his associate.

Valeria was next to pop off, with a decidedly less intense reaction than the other, more pent-up ladies in the room. To reward her dutiful, patient wife, Valeria climbed off of Hiral and began working away at her controller. Hiral stood up and her body was pulled into a X. A blindfold materialized over her face just before her panties split apart to reveal her pussy. Valeria crawled between her wife's legs and attacked the gyrating crotch before her with tongue and probing fingers. Before long, Hiral's guttural moans morphed into a chant of "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," in increasing pitch and volume. Valeria backed off slightly, but watched the continuing ministrations of the nanites. "YesyesYESYESYESYES..." Hiral lost her breath as the orgasm arrived, her whole body tensing and quivering, but the OmniDress stopped all stimulation at the exact moment she came. "...NOOOOOO YOU BITCH!" she cried as the pressure inside her was released but with merely a fraction of the pleasure.

Valeria giggled cruelly and turned to the salespeople rattling the podium with their own rutting. "I found the Ruin setting," she grinned. "Anyway, what's the final price, Carl?"

Carl held up a hand, gesturing that he needed a moment, as he grunted through his own orgasm. After withdrawing from Désirée, allowing her to slump to her knees and rest, he took some deep breaths, leaned on the podium, and adjusted his tie. "Sorry, yes. Launch price will be one million, but as early adopters, we can offer 50% off if you agree to send in regular feedback and let us collect analytics."

"Oh yeah," Seung called out between deep breaths from under Nabi's bouncing hips, "I saw... the Analytics tab. This shows... what she's used... and when."

Désirée, through a similar pattern of exhausted breathing, followed up while tapping away at her own controller. "Yes, it tracks... what outfits she wears... and what functions she uses... and the effects they have... on arousal and stimulation... independently from commands... you give." She was wrapped around the podium, leaking her and Carl's fluids onto the floor, but she had already started getting her breath back. "And if you are thorough in your feedback... you'll be the first to test out new features... as they become available."

"We will need verbal confirmation from both parties to close the deal," Carl added.

Valeria stood up and out of the last of her clothes, wrapping her arms around and looking up into the eyes of her wife. "Whaddya say, lover?"

"If. You. Ever. Let. Me. Actually. Cum. Then. Sure," Hiral scowled.

"Don't worry babe," Valeria said, punctuating it with a quick kiss, "I will." Without breaking eye contact with Hiral, Valeria told the sales reps "we'll take two."

Still pounding into his woman, Trayvon shakily answered "For half a mil off, yeah you can record our cache or whatever. How 'bout you, babe?" Without missing a beat, he moved his hand from clutching Maeve's throat to squeeze one of her jiggling globes, allowing her to gasp out a response.

"FUCK! YES! ACCEPT! WHAT! EVER!" Maeve cried out between thrusts. "TALK. N! D! A! ONLY! FANS! LATER!"

Carl and Désirée shared a platonically excited look. "Yes, if any of you are interested in advertising on your various platforms, or if you intend to wear the OmniDress to publicized events, we'll need to talk about dos, don'ts, and compensation later."

Seung looked up at Nabi's lithe form riding his cock. "$500 is still a lot of money," he smirked. "I'm not a rock star or a professional football player, but if you think it's worth it..."

Nabi knew what he was doing. He wasn't a Fortune 500 CEO, but whatever secret superweapon project he was leading left them plenty wealthy. He just wanted her to show off how desperate she was. Nabi was a little miffed they hadn't discussed this beforehand, but truth-be-told it was working for her. She moved from bouncing on him to grinding and winding her pussy around his dick, so that she'd be able to speak clearly. "I don't care if you have to sell the summer home or set up a camera in our bedroom. I don't want to take this off ever again."

Carl beamed. "It's been a pleasure doing business with you all. Valeria, I'll go get your OmniDress set up. I'd ask that you and the gentlemen reset that first feature now," he winked, not wanting to reveal the control they had over their wives' sex drives, "so that you can finish up here. After all, you have a vacation to get to."

Nabi had forgotten that they had a whole week away from home with no time commitments. Fantasies flew through her head at what the vacation now held in store thanks to the OmniDress. These lurid visions evidently sped her towards her climax, as the dress once again backed off on its sensual touches. Seung must have noticed, because he immediately pulled Nabi's torso down far enough to take one of her puffy nipples into his mouth. Even as he nibbled and sucked at her teat, he grabbed her hip and shoulder for leverage to thrust up into her needy cunt. A few moments of this was all she needed to push her over the edge. As Nabi thrashed atop him, she clutched Seung so tight that he grunted from her nails digging into his skin.

"Thank you, master," Nabi whispered, trying to decide whether she could wait long enough to get back to the resort suite or if she needed to go again immediately. Despite the still-raging fire in her loins and the panting and grunting that filled the small presentation room, a surprisingly lucid thought made it through.

Somehow, Nabi didn't think any of them would be seeing much of the resort besides the suites.