The One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You're the man!' Justin texted me one day.

'Why?' I asked.

'You haven't seen Beth's social page?' Justin asked.

I hardly looked at it anymore. I was dating the woman, so why should I look at it? I quickly got my phone and pulled it up. There were pictures of us in the woods before our sexual event.

'Just pictures,' I texted back.

'Relationship status,' Justin texted back.

I knew it was seeing someone, but no, it wasn't it read in a relationship. I looked at it over and over again.

'Congrats!' Justin texted.

I was more shocked than anything.

I went downstairs to see her, and she smiled as I walked toward her office.

"What?" Beth asked as I came close to her. "Thought we were meeting for...."

I stopped her mid-sentence and kissed her in front of everyone. I couldn't care less what they thought or what supervisor was watching.

"Adrian?" Beth said as she looked out of her office and at the people smiling.

"In a relationship?" I asked.

"Well, someone had to pull the kiddy bandage, thought it might as well be me," Beth shrugged.

We had been dating for three months since the night at my house.

"Guess, you're the one that always likes to take charge," I smiled back at her.

"Four brothers," Beth nodded. "If I wanted anything done or to be heard, I had to be louder than them."

I nodded.

"People are still staring," Beth smiled at me.

"Let them," I shrugged.

"So, now what?" Beth asked.

"Guess we make it official?" I said.

"Here," Beth said as her smile got bigger.

"No!" I said, which brought her smile back down. "Are you serious?"

"Doesn't bother me, but I am sure we would get thrown out before we really got started," Beth shrugged.

I couldn't believe the words coming from this woman's mouth.

"Tonight," I said.

"Okay, I will hold you to it this time," Beth nodded as she sat back down. "You better go before I take matters into my own hands."

Something told me I was in for a rough night.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I got cleaned up after work and then headed to Beth's house. As I pulled into the driveway, I got a text from Beth saying the door was open.

'Yup,' I thought. I was way over my head with this woman.

I entered her house and closed and locked the door behind me.

"Upstairs," Beth shouted out as I looked around for her.

I went up the stairs and into her bedroom.

"Woah," I said as I saw Beth on her bed.

Beth was already naked and had a long black dildo in her hand and was using it on herself.

"Couldn't wait any longer," Beth said as she looked at me. "Think you can take its place?"

I quickly got undressed faster than ever and got onto the bed. Beth put her toy down and spread her legs as I got between them.

"Slowly, you're a lot bigger...." Beth started to say before I slowly pushed into her.

Immediately she stopped talking. Her eyes went wide as just the head of my cock entered her.

"Mhmm, definitely bigger," Beth nodded.

I pushed deeper, feeling her grip my cock as I slid inside her. I tried to contain the look on my face and any sound that would give away the feeling coursing through my body as I felt like I was going to burst right away.

Beth stared up at me as I buried my cock into her. There was a little hint of delight as I looked down at her.

"Do it," Beth said. "Fuck me with your cock!"

Beth lifted her legs as I grabbed them with my hands and put them on my shoulders. I started fucking her hard, watching her big boobs bounce all over her chest.

The sound of our bodies hitting each other filled her room, and our eyes never stopped looking at each other. I loved looking at her big boobs and tight stomach as I fucked her, knowing I was the envy of many men that could only dream of doing what I was doing at this moment.

"Don't," Beth said as she shook her head.

I stopped and stared at her. "What?" I asked.

"Don't hold back," Beth shook her head. "I want it," she smiled.

I knew she knew I was trying to stop myself from cumming. I nodded and held her legs tightly as I came inside of her.

"I'm," I started to say, but Beth was already shaking her head.

"We got plenty of time," Beth smiled.

While the first time went by quickly, the second was even better. This time Beth got on top. She rode me hard. I watched as her big bounced up and down as she rocked back and forth on my dick.

I marveled at how she could squat over my dick, place her hands on my chest, and ride my dick hard and fast. Again, I came inside of her for the second time.

We took a short break and went downstairs to get drinks before I bent her over the kitchen table and fucker her hard. I loved holding her thin waist and pulling her back onto my cock. I grabbed her long blonde hair and yanked it back as hard as possible. Beth yelled loudly as I fucked her in the kitchen. She surprised me with some of the words and names she called me.

After that, sex became an adventure for both of us. We couldn't get enough of it, from fucking in the woods when we went on hikes to sneaking away at work and meeting in the storage rooms. We were wild and adventurous, not caring if someone caught us.

"Fucking take it!" I said as I pushed Beth's head down on my dick in the men's bathroom at the movie theatre. "Holy fuck!" I said as I held her head down as I came inside of her mouth.

Beth smiled at the guys staring at her as we walked out of the bathroom. That was the thing about Beth. She didn't care if people stared at her. She loved the attention.

"I thought you wanted to see the movie," I said as we walked into the parking lot.

"What made you think that?" Beth asked.

"You asked to see it," I said as we got into the car.

"No, I asked what are we doing tonight," Beth said as she started the car. "I mentioned it would be fun to go to the movies, never said I wanted to see a movie."

I shook my head and looked at her. She was insatiable. Just when I thought I had her pegged, she would do something that made me think twice.

"What now?" I asked.

"Well, we could go eat," Beth said as we pulled out of the parking lot.

"I am hungry," I nodded.

"Already?" Beth shook her head.

"I haven't eaten since lunch," I replied.

"I beg to differ," Beth shook her head. "You forgot about before we left the house?"

"Well, you shouldn't wear short skirts and bend over," I shrugged.

"I always wear short skirts and I love bending over," Beth replied.

I nodded again since we got together. That was all Beth wore when I was around, usually with nothing underneath.

"You know something we should do," Beth said as she looked at me.

"What's that?" I asked.

Beth lifted the center console. I looked inside.

My heart dropped as I looked at two rings sitting at the bottom. I was speechless.

"Well? Say something," Beth said as she looked at me.

"You really like taking charge," I nodded as I picked them up.

"Take that as a yes," Beth nodded.

"Of course, it is," I nodded.

"Good," Beth smiled.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's been five years since we walked down the aisle and said our vows, and to this day, Beth still surprises me. We moved closer to her family and got different jobs, but we were still the same two people.

Even though we couldn't have our own kids, it was still fun trying to get her pregnant.

"That was a great dinner, Michelle," I said as we left her parent's house after big thanksgiving dinner.

"You sure you took enough?" Michelle Beth's mother asked as we put some leftovers in the car.

"Absolutely," I nodded.

Michelle loved to cook. We were always taking things back home with us after visiting.

"Let the love birds get home, the roads are icy," Carl, her husband, said as he pulled his wife away.

I stared over at my wife.

"What?" Beth said as she stared back at me.

"You know what," I said as I put the car into gear.

"So, I mentioned a few things to my sisters," Beth shrugged.

Frederick and Thomas gave me the stink eye throughout dinner and most of the evening because my wife told their wives that I loved going down on her, and she got the best orgasms when I used her toys.

"You should take it as a compliment," Beth shrugged. "Not many guys are comfortable using toys on their wives, some think it's wrong, or something against the manhood or something like that," Beth smiled.

I loved watching Beth squirm as I fucked her with her toys while I had my dick in her ass. It took some doing, but eventually, she allowed me to do anal, and now she loved it.

So, when I grabbed one of her toys and started fucking her pussy while my cock was balls deep in her ass, she had the most brutal orgasms. Now she couldn't get enough of it.

"You know what," I said as I grabbed her head and pulled it onto my lap. "All the way home, that's your punishment," I smiled.

"I should tell on you more," Beth said as she took my cock out and started sucking on it.

I shook my head as we drove home. That was my wife, and I wouldn't change a thing.

The End

12