The One Hour Escape Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonO
SimonO
584 Followers

It was like when I went hiking in college. I did it to escape the pressures. I did it to reset. I felt like the two of us just reset.

We continued to breathe in sync with each other. At the time it just made sense to continue to do so.

"Ok, one partner needs to remove the other's sarong please. Ask permission first. Be gentle and respectful of that person. They are very safe with you, after all. Help them to feel that."

The moment had come. I raised my eyebrows. She met my eyes, paused thoughtfully, and then nodded. She looked questioningly at me.

So she seemed ok with stripping down. It was not altogether different than me massaging Susan. Just bodies. No big deal.

I then nodded too. Permission granted.

She barely used her finger to point at me and then motioned for me to rise, indicating I needed to go first.

I rose to my knees and she reached across. Her fingers scarcely brushed against my skin on my stomach, hips and waist as I felt the sarong loosen. I glanced across the room to see William already naked but trying to discretely cover himself. Gina was a little more boldly sitting back down naked as Kerry moved to her knees. Gina had this Sandra Bullock-with-a-bit-more-weight look to her -- the adorable kinda curvier girl next door type. Her chubbiness was cute and not unattractive at all. Kerry on the other hand must have been the more 'male' part of the relationship as she had a short boy-ish haircut and carried herself in more of a masculine way, and a bit leaner. She still seemed attractive to me . . . well both did.

I then felt the sarong loosen and fall from my waist. Katie carefully gathered it together and set it aside. She continued to look at my eyes and smiled a bit shyly at me.

She then rose to her knees. I reached behind her neck to find the knot. After a bit of loosening the knot, the sarong fell forward. I had to work it around her as she had wrapped it securely, forming a few layers really. Soon we were sitting knees to knees facing each other without anything on.

In my unwrapping, I had a short moment to see her breasts -- smaller and firm, small pink nipples. In my very brief glance it looked like she had opted to completely shave. I usually liked for a woman to have a little bit there but in this case having it shaved might be very beneficial.

We naturally moved back into our slow synchronized breathing again, her chest rising and falling with each breath. I found myself glancing down, watching her chest move, then glancing back up to amused eyes and an accompanying smirk, with just a hint of a blush to her cheeks. She had a lovely body.

"Sorry." I whispered.

She shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

"Ok friends, now one will be the massager and one to enjoy and relax, who will then lie belly down on the pillows. Decide please and get into your positions."

Katie glanced at me again, then pointed at me and then down on the pillows. Maybe these silent exchanges made it easier for her. I nodded and immediately moved to lay stomach down on the flooring.

I quickly glanced at Amy as I got situated. To my great pleasure, she was also very naked. Her breasts were a bit larger than Katie's. Her stomach was flat and she also had opted to shave. And while she did appear athletic, she wasn't quite as athletic as Katie. She looked great.

She smiled at me as she caught me staring. Caught again. Will need to work on stealthy ogling.

"Sorry." I mouthed to her.

She chuckled silently and mouthed back, "it's ok." She then turned her attention to the others.

I turned my head to glance at Katie, "are you sure you are ok?"

She leaned forward, our faces inches apart, whispering back, "yes I think so."

If I leaned forward, our lips would meet. But I didn't and the moment passed as she moved back to her sitting position behind me.

"Let's begin with some oil. Pour some in your hands and then rub them together to get everything nice and warm." Amy began taking us through massage steps. What she covered initially was what Katie and I already knew, but the fact that we were both naked and that no spot was off limits made it much more sensual. And personal, really.

She had us focus on shoulders and back, arms, neck, then lower back. We then moved along hips and legs. Feet.

Katie's hands felt fantastic. Her hands actually cupped and really kneaded my ass cheeks, and with everything fully on display it actually felt even better. I think I realized right then that having to futz with towels and modesty all the time really disrupts the flow of things.

"Now, rub oil on your own fronts and use your chests, your bodies to massage your partners please."

Things just got a bit more interesting.

I didn't glance back as I didn't want to embarrass her or anything, so I just waited. A few moments later, I sensed Katie's hands on either side of me. I then felt her naked form sitting on my upper thighs, her butt cheeks resting on the backs of my thighs. She leaned forward, and I felt her nipples against my back.

Oh my.

There are only a few things in this world that can cause me to get instantly hard. Apparently, Katie's naked oiled body being used to massage my butt and back is one of them.

I felt her body slide up and down my back. Her nipples were hard and grazing my skin, which just added so much to the already heightened state of arousal.

"Is this ok?" she whispered in my ear as she slid back up my body.

"Good god yes." I muttered. She giggled on the way back down.

Then she whispered when she slid back up, her lips practically touching my ear, "me too."

"All ok here?" Naked Amy had come over to sit next to me as oiled-up naked Katie slid her lovely body up and down mine.

"For the first time ever, I can completely honestly say I have never been better."

Both girls giggled. "He is so adorable," Amy whispered to Katie. And with that Amy moved on.

The slow deliberate movements, the connection between our bodies, soft warm oily skin on soft warm oily skin. I didn't want the moment to end. My state of arousal had shifted into being significant.

"Ok all, now it is time to switch places, except all are turned over so that we are on our backs."

I moved to sit on my knees to the side as Katie laid down. I was hard. Katie saw it and smiled at me.

"Sorry." I whispered.

"It's ok. This kind of thing can happen. Nothing to be embarrassed about." She whispered back, grinning and patting my hand reassuringly. "Plus, unprofessionally speaking I consider it a compliment." She waggled her eyebrows.

I glanced at Amy and she gave me a quick smile back. I even caught Marilyn looking at me. I guess being the one dude with an erection makes me stand out -- figuratively and literally.

"Ok, oil up and do the same please."

I started considering how this was going to work.

I glanced at Katie who was just grinning.

"Are you ok with this?" I whispered to her.

She nodded.

"You sure?"

"Carter, thanks for being concerned, but honestly I am . . . fine."

I rubbed the oil on my chest and down my stomach. I avoided actually touching my dick but moved around it a bit. Katie watched my hands, which added another level of eroticism to this. I glanced over and caught Amy watching me too. She probably was making sure I wasn't going to do something inappropriate.

"Ok, here we go."

Katie giggled. "Announcing it like you are going to dig a hole or something is not terribly sensually massagey, Carter."

"Sorry. Uh, now I am going to slowly run my body all over yours in a sensually massagey sort of way."

"Just shush and get going!"

I leaned over and moved my body to be barely on hers.

"Move a little closer, Carter." Amy had shifted over to sit right next to us. "This only works if your skin fully connects with Katie's."

I pressed a little closer in. Katie's breasts mashed against my chest. And my hard member pressed against her thigh. I ended up briefly face-to-face with Katie. She exhaled.

I then began to slide down her body. My stomach and chest sliding between her thighs. I felt her lower lips moving against the skin on my stomach, briefly separating as my stomach pushed them apart. I fucking loved the feeling. Good lord.

I initially was very close to her chest and so was presented with a lovely close up view of her breasts. I moved my chest all the way down to her thighs, so my face stopped at her stomach.

I found myself wanting to kiss her there. Her navel right in front of me. Her stomach muscles moving a little, in anticipation, in pleasure. Something. Her body was mesmerizing. I had to shake myself out of it and started travelling back up.

The tip of my dick pressed against her skin and rubbed her leg all the way up.

I ended up face to face with her, our oily warm bodies fully pressed together. My hard dick was trapped between my stomach and hers. She just mouthed the word "wow," her face flushed and bright red. I felt the same.

I glanced at Amy. She smiled and nodded her head. She then turned her attention to Marilyn and William.

I moved up and down against Katie several times, her silky smooth skin felt amazing, the oil causing us to easily glide. Honestly, I could have orgasmed if I didn't will myself to not to. The idea of this hit me even harder than how amazing her warm oil-covered skin felt massaging against my dick.

We kept going for several moments longer, not even aware of the time. I had no idea.

Quietly Amy spoke again "ok, that's enough for now. One of you hold the other as you emotionally cool down from this experience, please."

I didn't even ask. I scooted behind Katie and held my arms open. Katie smiled at me and sat between my legs, letting my arms snake around her body. Heaven, man.

"Breathe together. Relax. Reach out with your senses and feel all the places you and your partner are touching. Feel each other's energy. Enjoy your time in your safe, protective bubble."

And I did. My fingertips drew small designs on Katie's stomach. Her fingers rested on my arms, and gently rubbed me there. Her body was turned slightly so her shoulder and side were pressed against my chest and stomach. My dick was pressed against her hip, and yes it was still hard. Her legs snaked through mine, so I could feel her thigh against mine. Her head rested on my shoulder. And our breathing remained completely in sync.

"Katie, are you ok?" I whispered in her ear.

"Mmhmm." She whispered back, her eyes never opening.

"I guess, I mean, are we ok?"

Her eyes opened a bit, "do you mean since we rubbed our bodies all over each other in a way that put most any other sexual experience I have ever had to shame, am I upset with you?"

"Maybe?"

She leaned up and kissed my cheek, smiled at me and closed her eyes again.

I guess we were.

"Ok all, when you are ready, feel free to take a bathroom break and grab some food and drink. We will start the Yoni session in about fifteen minutes. If you prefer to stay in the moment in here, please do. If you are able, doing so will make the next sessions even more enjoyable."

Katie and I didn't immediately untangle. I really didn't want to. As cheesy as it may sound, I felt like we were one at that moment. Not two people. Just very connected. Every little bit of my skin was reaching out to hers.

I continued to trace designs on her stomach, her body melting into mine. This was no longer a fellow employees thing. This may seem obvious at this point, but it's one thing to do something intimate out of need, it's another to take continued delight in it when the door to stop is so obviously made available. Neither of us wanted this to end.

"I am sorry to interrupt you two, but can I talk to Katie for just a moment?"

But then someone ends it for us.

Both Katie and Amy looked at me. I very reluctantly began to separate myself from Katie. "Uh, I will go grab some fruit."

"Thanks Carter. Will be just a moment."

I didn't even consider putting the sarong back on. My dick had deflated a little, likely a result of Amy kicking me out of my little moment of heaven with Katie, so I just slipped around the divider.

I ran into Gina and Kerry at the fruit table. Nothing more surreal than standing around naked at a fruit buffet with a few naked lesbians at a sensual massage seminar. Pretty unique.

"Enjoying yourself, Carter?" Gina was, somewhat sensually, eating a few strawberries, her full lips surrounding the sides and slowly closing as she took bites, the juices collecting at the corners of her mouth. Honestly it's hard to look at a naked woman wrapping her lips around a strawberry and not find it to be sensual.

"Would be very difficult not to." I managed as I grabbed a banana and an apple. "You two?"

"God yes. This has been amazing. Right sweetie?" Kerry enthusiastically nodded as she popped a few blueberries in her mouth.

I tried to not get too pulled much into the sensual lips and fruit thing, but a man cannot help it. So surreal. I think Gina caught on to it as she seemed to be smirking as she munched on the fruit.

"You have your own massage parlor place?" Gina brought me out of my sensual haze.

I nodded, "hasn't been open too long. Just a few months."

"Does Katie do massages there?" Kerry had moved closer with her quiet questioning. Gina punched her arm, "you perv!"

I laughed. "Actually yes. And she is great."

"Hey Carter, can you come here a moment?" It was Amy at the opening of the dividers. I excused myself and followed her back in. And I might have glanced at Amy's ass, which was very very nice -- pretty muscular, rather firm, and a bit full.

Katie was standing with her hands crossed in front of her lap, looking a little nervous.

"Uh oh, are we in trouble?"

"God no," Amy laughed. "You two are awesome." She cleared her throat. "No, I wanted to check with Katie first before asking you something. Sorry to be secretive."

She stood in front of me but kept a small distance, "so the next two sessions are the Yoni and Lingam sessions. While I have . . . well . . . props that can help with demonstrations, I prefer to use real people where the opportunity arises. The props," she air quoted the word props, "do not react and create a relationship." She smiled, "It creates a better atmosphere to work with a person. Anyway, Yoni is first, then Lingam."

I nodded.

"I could ask Marilyn to help with the Yoni portion, but I don't think she would be too keen on it, and frankly I am very sure William would not be ok with it. Gina and Kerry are a couple and me being a woman might present some problems. I like to avoid massaging women couples if at all possible, as it doubles the chance of jealousy. So that leaves you two. And since you are not technically a couple," she air-quoted again, this time the word couple, "I thought you might be willing to help."

"What would you need us to do?"

"Well, as I explained to Katie, it would involve me very briefly demonstrating some methods and then you and Katie continuing on for the bulk of the time. But you both would be kinda front and center with me. So there would be times where I would be physically intimate with each of you. Briefly."

"Each of us?"

"Right," she continued on as if she was talking about changing a battery in a car, "I would be showing some methods on Katie during the Yoni portion, and some methods on you during Lingam. A few minutes each time. Then I would move aside and it would be just the two of you until the next method needed to be covered."

I found it interesting how Amy didn't show much hesitation about asking two people to do such a thing with her. She was almost detached at that moment. She likely did this kind of thing all the time.

Regardless, I glanced at Katie.

"As I mentioned at the beginning, often these sessions end in sexual climax, but not necessarily. It would be my goal to generally only be involved at the beginning of each segment, and then to make sure I was out of the way should that occur." Again, car battery like discussion.

Maybe Amy was being so formal here as it was a bit of a delicate subject for her. That interested me.

But not as much as what she was asking of us.

Katie was still looking at me. I got the feeling she was waiting on me.

"So, you would briefly show the methods on us, somewhat sexually, and then would sit back?"

Amy nodded her head.

I glanced back at Katie. She didn't respond but didn't seem to be pleading with me to say no. "Are you ok with this?" I confirmed. She nodded her head, "yeah."

"Ok." I merely responded. Amy smiled, "thanks so much to both of you!"

Shortly afterwards, everyone settled back down in their seats. Amy moved over to sit closer to Katie and myself.

"Ok, next up is Yoni. This is a loving and sensual focus on the woman's center of sexual energy. Her Chi. What we have done so far leads beautifully to that. We did take a little break in the middle, so I would like you to resume your positions and for the person receiving the Yoni massage to relax. Those who are giving at this moment, please feel free to use several of the methods we have already covered to get her back into a relaxed and aroused state."

She then looked at our all woman couple, "Throughout this period, Kerry and Gina, you are welcome to alternate as you feel it is time to do so. Whatever works for the two of you."

As I started to deeply massage Katie, enjoying her body yet again, Amy talked in soft tones a bit about the focus on energy, some meditation that accompanies the process, and even the common practice of bathing as a precursor to the Yoni massage, for relaxation and a little for hygiene.

I found myself massaging Katie's ass, spreading her cheeks a bit as I rubbed my thumbs into her muscles there. She had a beautiful ass. Really. Her cheeks separating briefly, my thumbs pushing into them. She moaned a bit.

After about five or so minutes of all getting back in the mood, Amy quietly directed those receiving the Yoni massage to turn over on their back.

"Carter, I am going to slip into your spot. Ok?"

I shifted a bit over, giving her what I thought was plenty of space. She waited for a moment, looking at me. Obviously she needed more room. I took the hint and moved further over. She nodded and gave me a sort of forced smile in appreciation.

"Ok all, Katie has been kind enough to allow me to demo the approaches on her. Carter will take over soon after I show each to you."

She put her fingers lightly on Katie's upper thigh. I looked at Katie's face. She seemed a little nervous.

It could have been the I-am-the-center-of-attention aspect. Or maybe the a-woman-is-going-to-start-fingering-me-soon thing. Either way, Katie looked rather embarrassed as six sets of eyes focused on her pussy. And of course Amy's fingers would be going there. Honestly, that thought turned me on, because, you know, I am a dude.

"At this point, Carter has done an amazing job of really getting Katie into a relaxed and sensual mood. I will then bring my hands up to focus on her center." She spoke quietly and smoothly, as if to avoid disrupting the calm sensual state of things.

She began by massaging up Katie's thighs, over and over, bringing them closer to Katie's labia. I have to admit it was crazy sexy watching sexy Amy sensually tease beautiful Katie.

I was thinking this was the sexiest thing I had ever seen, her fingers getting closer and closer, Katie's breathing becoming shallower and shallower. I was turned on and it was obvious. Well it WAS the sexiest thing, until I saw her fingers slide up the sides of Katie's lips. And then we reached a new high water mark.

Katie let out a sound of surprise mixed with a moan. I heard an intake of breath to my right.

It was hard to look anywhere else but I glanced over. Gina, propped on her knees, had her fingers on prone Kerry's thigh, and was sensually rubbing it at the edge of her labia. Her other hand was occupied with Kerry's small breast. And Marilyn, who like Kerry was on her back too, was massaging kneeling William's hard dick as he knelt next to her. Nice job there William and Marilyn.

SimonO
SimonO
584 Followers