The One Hour Escape Ch. 02

Story Info
A seminar to remember.
  • June 2021 monthly contest
14.9k words
4.82
44k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonO
SimonO
583 Followers

Simon Says:

This continues chapter one, obviously. Again, a slow-burn. Same tags apply -- exhibitionism, erotic couplings, some romance.

+++++

"Hey boss man, got a moment?"

"Absolutely."

Katie had just walked in through the front door, already wearing her uniform. She was supposed to massage Carol-Anne in just a bit, so I was guessing she was nervous and wanted to chat it out. She had already massaged about five other people with me in the room with her. Carol-Anne was going to be her first time completely solo.

Turns out I was wrong.

"So Susan grabbed me the last time she was here and wanted to talk to me about something she was kind of excited about." I could see Katie's face blush a little.

"Um ok. What's up?"

"So she's really embarrassed about this, but is even more excited about you potentially doing it, so . . . ." Katie was gripping her phone, fidgeting a bit.

"What is it we are talking about?"

"Ok, here you go. She just sent me the link." She handed me her phone. It was loaded up to a web page advertising a seminar on sensual massage. Seemingly it was to be held this weekend, at a town about an hour west of us, in a hotel conference/ meeting facility.

"Oh."

"Yeah, so she wants to pay for us to go to it. She also said over and over that this is no statement on your ability to massage her, just that she thought it might introduce us to new techniques."

I scanned the information about it. It did mention that the sessions encouraged hands-on participation but that it was optional. It suggested coming with a partner if the participants wanted a hands-on experience. That made sense.

I kept reading.

"Tantric?"

"Yeah," Katie shrugged, a little visibly uncomfortably, "um I thought tantric referred to sexual techniques, but I guess it can apply to massage too. Probably some ancient Middle Eastern thing. Guess you find out when you sign up."

It actually talked a bit about meditation, energy, and used some rather yoga or meditation kinda sounding terms.

"Do you know what these specific techniques listed here are?" I turned the phone towards her and pointed them out. "I don't know these words. They seem maybe Indian?"

"Nope! Me neither. I mean I know about the energy thing as that is a consideration in meditation and yoga practice but not the other stuff. Might snoop online tonight."

Then she paused. "So wanna go?"

I looked at her eyes, "do you?"

She bit her lip for a second as she looked at me.

I chuckled. "You do, don't you? Go ahead and say it."

She laughed and nodded. "Look I know it is a little odd, but it is just massage. It's not like it is going to be sex or something. And it says we can sit back during any of the practice activity times." She paused, "plus it will make Susan super happy."

All of that made sense. Who am I to argue, right?

+++++

Two days later Katie and I were walking into the lobby of a Hilton. We saw the signs for the massage seminar and followed them through the maze of hallways towards the back part of the hotel.

Katie had been kinda quiet on the way. I chalked it up to it being very early in the morning, but I couldn't shake the thought that something was making her uncomfortable. I hoped I was just misreading things.

We rounded the last corner and saw a placard sign in front of a closed door. We were about fifteen minutes early, as Katie said the FAQs suggested, so we were doing just fine.

"All ok?"

Katie quickly looked at me. "Uh yeah. All good."

"You sure?"

She forced a smile. "Yep. Let's go in." But then she paused. "But we agree that if anything makes us uncomfortable we merely sit back and watch, right?"

"Absolutely." I then searched her eyes. "In fact we can skip this and just go grab breakfast if you feel uncomfortable, Katie."

"Nope! I want to go in."

After our little team pep talk, we headed through the door.

The meeting room had been divided into at least two portions -- a kinda entrance area only as wide as a hallway really that seemed to be separated off from the rest of the room via large dividers. There may have been other separations further into the room, but we would not know until we got there. The entrance area had a few tables with snacks neatly laid out.

A tanned woman with bright eyes smiled at us as we walked in. She probably was in her late twenties, very fit, her medium brown highlighted hair pulled back into a tight ponytail. She wore what seemed to be a patterned sarong, like what you might expect to see in the tropics, at some resort around a pool. It tied around the back of her neck, exposed her shoulders and arms and covered her to her knees, like a dress. I thought it looked very flattering on her.

"Welcome! I am Amy. Nice to meet you . . . "

"Carter and Katie."

"Excellent, our last minute additions." She quickly made a note on a clipboard and then returned to smiling at us. "Right, so have you ever been to a seminar like this?"

"Well, no," I jumped in, "but I have taken classes on massage. I have my own massage place in Springfield."

"Oh ok. And Katie?"

"No ma'am. I am a yoga instructor but I have never done this before. I just started working for Carter."

"Ok." She paused as she glanced at both of us, as if she was thinking. She then seemed to just finish her inward discussion and proceeded. "Well we will split the day into four portions. The first portion will be time spent on getting into the right frame of mind, so to speak -- centering our energies, connecting with each other emotionally, moving towards being in tune, building our safe emotional bubbles. This is very important. Then we will move into the sensual massage portion, really an overview of tantric massage. This is both instructive/ demo and hands-on practice. After that we will move into Yoni practices. The final portion will be Lingam. Since only two of the three participant couples have a male partner I imagine that last session will involve some observing only for some in the room. Any questions?"

"Um . . . " I actually had several. I glanced at Katie who looked a little uncomfortable.

Amy raised her eyebrow. "You look a little confused."

"Yeah, sorry," I spoke up again, "this stuff is pretty unknown to me. A friend paid for us to come here, kinda at the last minute. Maybe keep going with some guidance and we can see if it starts to make more sense?"

"Oh. Ok." She looked a little concerned. "Ok, well there are a few things you should know to expect. One, once we move past the centering our energy portion, the first segment of the day, we will not be wearing clothing. Some seminars do not go that far but I felt it was pretty important for both atmospheric and emotional reasons. This is an important step in this seminar as we shed all barriers, allowing us to really be transparent, real, raw. Also, this is rather an intimate thing, so if the two of you would rather . . . watch instead of . . . engaging each other, then that is fine. You do work together, so that makes for something rather, well, different."

She paused and looked at both of us. We didn't respond right away. Likely Katie and I were thinking the same thing -- completely naked, uncovered, and massaging.

Amy sort of shrugged, let out a little sigh and decided to keep going.

"Right and Yoni, you may not know," she raised her eyebrows and paused, we shook our heads silently so she continued, "well it refers to the center of a woman's sexual energy. Her vulva -- labia, clitoris, vagina. The Lingam consequently focuses on the man's center of sexual energy, primarily the penis but also testicles, at times even the prostate. These practices are all about care and respect for a partner and their focus point of sexual energy, their genitalia, and often result in sexual climax. Or multiple. But orgasm is not the point, necessarily. The point is the journey, not some sexual climactic ending. Orgasm often happens but doesn't always. And that is just fine. We are centering on sexual health and healing, where needed. Sometimes other emotions will bubble to the surface -- pain, sadness, longing, regret. Honestly, this practice that concentrates on sexuality and sensuality can open the door for other things that just need to be dealt with."

Wow. So it sounds like from about 9:30 am on Katie and I were going to be rolling around naked with each other, where she was going to be massaging my dick and I was going to be massaging her. . . nether region. And we maybe even will end up crying like little girls.

"You both look a bit panicky. Let me give you a moment. Ok? And please do not hesitate to ask questions. Sometimes people come here not realizing how intimate this will be so this occasionally happens."

And with that she moved behind the dividers and left us alone.

"You knew about some of this, didn't you?"

Katie looked guiltily at me. "Um . . . yes. Sorry. Some. I knew what the words referred to but wasn't sure exactly all that it meant. Honestly I looked up Yoni massage and it took me to a porn site, so I kinda didn't keep going. When I found out, I just kinda sorta didn't know how to bring this up." She looked very apologetic. "And I didn't know about the male . . .uh genital massage part. I stopped my research after Yoni. Sorry Carter. I should have told you what I knew."

"It's ok, Katie. I get it." So do I want to do this? Do I want to get naked and get a bit sexual with Katie at a sensual massage seminar? I really do. Is it a good idea? I don't know. Probably not.

I glanced back at Katie who looked equally conflicted.

"Ok, how about this -- We stay for the first session. We check in with each other and see if we want to stay for the second and keep going from there. Lots of talking about it. Ok?"

"Yeah. Ok. That actually makes sense." I checked her eyes again to be sure she was ok with it. She smiled at me and nodded.

As if she magically knew that we had come to a decision, or as if she heard us as the dividers were that thin, Amy stepped around the corner. She raised her eyebrows at us. We both nodded. She smiled and handed us two sarongs.

"Excellent. Please change into these as this is what we will begin wearing this morning. The men's room is to the right and the women's is to the left." She pointed behind her. "Carter, merely wrap it around your waist. Katie, you should try to wrap it around yourself like I have it on me. Wear only the sarongs please, and nothing underneath. I am happy to come in and help if you think you need it."

She looked Amy over, trying to determine how she tied and wrapped it all. "I think I will."

We split up. The wrapping for me was not a big deal but walking around naked in front of strangers except for a thin nearly transparent piece of cotton sarong was really new. But we only live once, right?

I beat Katie and Amy back outside buy just about 30 seconds. Katie was blushing a little but smiled at me. The blue patterned sarong, littered with delicate flowers, made Katie look very pretty. The coloring really brought out the striking blue in Katie's eyes. She gave me a warm smile as I obviously stared at her, like a little bit of a creeper.

I regained my composure. I turned to Amy. "Ok boss, where do we go?"

Amy giggled and pointed around the dividers, "Pick a spot. You are the last to arrive, so we will start right on time. I will have fresh fruit, water and fruit drinks out here at all times. Please feel free to eat and drink as needed. The door will remain locked so you should feel comfortable in whatever state of undress you are in."

We both nodded. Yeah, so can I picture myself walking down the fruit buffet table naked? So weird.

"Great, I am going to make sure the food and everything is all set. Meet you in a few."

Around the dividers we found two other couples -- a man and woman who might have been in their sixties and two women seemingly in their forties -- all wearing sarongs. The other two couples were quietly talking in their pairings, sitting on pillows and blankets spread all across the floor. Really, Amy had constructed a very large mattress out of the blankets and pillows, maybe 20 foot by 20 foot. Small candles provided the room with low light while some soft music played in the background.

I smiled slightly uncomfortably and nodded at the two couples as we found a spot on some pillows.

"Are you ok?" Katie whispered to me.

"I think so," I whispered back. "You?"

She shrugged her shoulders with a smirk.

She and I seriously locked eyes for a moment and then we both nodded. Yes, we were doing this.

"Ok everyone. Let's get started." Amy had appeared from around the corner.

Amy sat cross-legged on the cushions just a few feet from us.

"This is a bit of a smaller group than I normally lead, so please feel free to call on me when you need me." She had this very engaging wide-eyed way of interacting. Very personable and enthusiastic, but still gentle and delicate. Leading seminars like this probably involved a lot of calming anxiety and helping persons get comfortable.

She began the session by reviewing the different stages of the day, pointing out the provision of fruit, water and juices and even talking about bathrooms and breaks. She then briefly asked us to introduce ourselves, starting with Katie and myself, asking us to give our names and why we were there.

I let Katie explain about us, all kindly said hello and we moved on around the circle to the older couple.

"Hi, I am Marilyn and this is my husband of thirty-eight years, William. We signed up for this to keep our marriage spicy!" Well there was no better reason, so I admired them.

But I did note that William seemed less enthusiastic about all of this than his wife, but then we make sacrifices for the ones we love.

"I am Kerry and this is my girlfriend Gina. We just thought it would be fun. We read about some of the practices and thought it would be great to get some professional guidance and help."

More friendly greetings all around.

"Great. What a wonderful group." Amy's pretty bright eyes scanned the room, meeting ours, as she continued. "As to me, I got into sensual massage a few years back when I needed some healing. This provided something wonderful for me, and I have found that I really enjoy being a small part of healthy sexual and sensual relationships for others since. It brings me joy to see couples in a healthy place." She smiled again.

"Ok, let's get started with our first stage." She breathed in and out. "Please face your partner."

She then provided some directions. We were instructed to reach out with our hands as we faced each other and alternate so that my right hand was palm down on Katie's left and her right palm was face down on my left.

"Barely touch each other please. Just the tips of your fingertips." She paused for a moment as we got situated. "Now, close your eyes, and breathe deeply please. I want you to focus your awareness on your fingertips, the tips of your toes." Amy proceeded to talk about points of focus all over our bodies.

I could feel Katie's fingertips just slightly connecting with the heels of my hands. It was as if my mind's eye focused all attention on these points. It actually relaxed me.

I had never taken meditation very seriously, but if it truly was like this then I could see its value. I felt very relaxed and focused, even in only the first few minutes.

Amy's soft voice interjected again, "Feel the rhythm of your partner's breathing. Focus on it too."

I could hear Katie's intake of breath, her exhale, her body shifting at each breath. We naturally began to synchronize our breathing, deep breathing in and exhaling.

I kept my eyes closed, but found myself completely focused on Katie, even more than me.

"Carter," Amy almost startled me by whispering in my ear, "draw circles on Katie's hands with your fingertips, please." Then I sensed that she moved on to another couple. She was apparently pretty stealthy.

I began drawing the designs on her palms. I could hear Katie's in-take of breath. I wanted to watch her face but being somewhat of a rule follower and into learning by following the process completely, I maintained my temporary blindness.

I loved how my fingertip glided across Katie's warm skin. It felt nice. And a bit sensual. Like a little taboo.

"Her arms now, Carter" the sudden whisper near my ear came.

My fingertips explored the skin on her forearms. Smooth, soft, warm, gliding, inviting.

Then I heard Amy's voice whispering in front of me, immediately followed by Katie's fingers doing the same to my hands and arms.

I felt a rise of two feelings -- extremely relaxed and somewhat turned on.

"Ok, everyone, open your eyes now please." Katie and I opened our eyes, finding ourselves looking directly at each other. Amy was sitting cross-legged again somewhat next to us.

"Kerry, Marilyn and Katie scoot closer to your partners so that your knees are touching his or hers."

I watched Katie's face as she moved closer to me. I could tell she was feeling very relaxed too, and maybe she felt a little turned on. Who knows?

She gave me a small shy smile as she sat immediately in front of me.

"Lean forward, touch foreheads please. And then close your eyes." As we followed Amy's instructions, I could hear every small shift in breathing by Katie. Even her breathing sounded cute and feminine.

"Now, reach out and touch wherever you like. Both. Slow movements and light touch please. Rub gently. Be loving and caring in your touch. And change to another place whenever you like. But, keep breathing together."

I hesitated. So did Katie. But then I felt her fingers on my arms again. I initially kept my arms still as she moved her fingertips around, exploring my skin. But then she left my fore arms and moved up towards my biceps. I took the opportunity to move my hands forward, touching her covered knees.

We continued to exhale and inhale in unison. Slow. Deliberate.

Her fingertips next moved to my shoulders, the warmth of her fingertips softly touching the skin of my shoulders and upper chest. I moved mine to the outside of her thighs, still covered by her sarong. I could feel the wispy fabric move around on her legs. It wasn't as if I was in a hurry to move the fabric to expose her thigh to me, but the anticipation of it really got me aroused.

We were not doing anything scandalous, and maybe if we were a couple we might be instead, but my lightly touching her thighs while her hands moved down towards my chest might be considered different for two fellow employees.

My hands reached her waist as hers reached my stomach. Our breathing got briefly out of sync as my fingers made contact, but then we synced right back up again. The thin fabric shifted between my fingers and her skin. It really was alluring. And, as according to Amy's intent, all of my focus remained on where my fingers touched her.

Our fingers remained in those spots until Amy called for us to return our hands to our laps. I had no sense of how much time had elapsed. It was like we were in a separate dimension.

"Open your eyes please." I opened them to find Katie staring right back at me again. She looked so pretty at that moment. So natural. The soft light created a glow for her. Her eyes reflected the low lights around us. Stunning.

We seemed to forget everything around us as our eyes locked. No shame. No need to avert our eyes. Just extremely comfortable, looking right into each other.

As we stared at each other, Amy began to quietly talk about energies and how we just then were able to get our energies in sync. And that our activities then had created an important safe and comfortable bubble around us.

I half-listened. Katie was distracting. Regardless of if we were labeling the experience in terms of energy, the general idea of extreme relaxation and the pushing out of mental stress to embrace it all made sense to me.

SimonO
SimonO
583 Followers