All Comments on 'The One Less Traveled'

by PickFiction

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
bigbob2406bigbob240610 months ago

That was nice !!

Crissy4uCrissy4u10 months ago

Heartwarming story 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it, this is the type of story I enjoy most on Lit. Would be interested in a similar story that is gender flipped, how would a man handle a famous female actor pursuing him? 5*

BlueFox007BlueFox00710 months ago

Perfect. Thank you.

Five well earned stars.

This I’ll gladly share with my wife of 61 years.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now10 months ago

Excellent!

Loved it!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc10 months ago

Great story from beginning to end. Would have liked Hollywood’s reaction to his m leaving acting, but that’s just me always wanting more. 4.8*

bleeepbleeep10 months ago

Nicely done!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

From a big Robert Frost fan, thank you for such a lovely story!

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

Lovely sweet tale, well written making 7 Lit pages pass effortlessly. 5⛤

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun10 months ago

What a lovely heartwarming romance. I really enjoyed this one.

oldsage_1oldsage_110 months ago

What a wonderful *Story* seldom seen here on Literotica. Thank you for sharing your fantasy and talent!

Cheers

SAGE

KachinaDollKachinaDoll10 months ago

Sorry, but the story didn't grab me at all. From the outset, Wynn came across as a bit of a wimp and continued in the that vein. The dialogue was laborious and I found myself skimming large chunks. I guess I just wasn't that interested in what the characters had to say. The story is reminiscent of the Mills & Boon novels that my grandmother used to read but with a bit of sex thrown in. However, from the comments it's evident that others found it enjoyable, so maybe it's just me.

Cali_LoveCali_Love10 months ago

I liked it. Story told in mostly dialogue is very hard to do but you seem to pull it of effortlessly every time which makes for easy and pleasant reading. I wish I could do that like you can. Thanks for sharing. Oh, and you also got some kudos from a few big time authors on this site. Quite the validation. Cheers!

des911des91110 months ago

I enjoyed it (even though others didn't). Lovely, heartwarming story. Like most romances, a bit predictable, but nicely done.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked the story, as did Cali Love, but if I might make a suggestion…read Cali Love’s stories. (Heck, read some bleeep and even some bh76!) There was almost no tension to your story and little novelty. You can write a romance story that goes beyond boy meets girl, they fall in love and live happily ever after. Your writing is pretty good, with only minor errors throughout. So, I would suggest that you explore some story lines that might have more depth and originality.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Formulaic with little country girl falling for rich man who bought his way into her heart. No real tension. Agree you should try something more original.

WilCox49WilCox4910 months ago

Um. I liked it, a lot--but the ending felt kind of saccharine. Reading through the comments, I agree SOMEWHAT with complaints of a few other people, that it's formulaic and predictable. Having said that, I still want to repeat that I liked it very well.

One thing I do like about it I guess I'll mention. (I've said this before, relating to other stories by several authors--probably too many times.) The "romance" category here is filled with things that are just erotic couplings, with no actual romance whatever. You took your time developing the romance part. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love it.. One of the best rromantic stories in literotica.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire8 months ago

This has been on my reading list for a while and I finally got to it. I’m glad because it was a very enjoyable tale, with nice characters that the reader wants to succeed. It turned out to be simpler than I expected, with the romance being fairly pat and a couple of potential conflicts never materializing past the initial hint. For those reasons, the HEA was great but the surprise factor was low and, for me, it was good for 4.7 stars, rounded up.

WriterPerson314159WriterPerson3141594 months ago

I see what the people criticizing the story as formulaic are saying, but I still liked it a lot. There's room for stories that are filled with conflict and angst and drama, and there’s also room for stories like this. Sometimes I just need to see happiness.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Formulaic? Folks if you want real life, look in the mirror. In real life he would have played with her, used her then left her high and dry. It’s nice to see people fall in love and then live happily ever after. Even if it’s just a story. It’s gives us hope! LM

RewilderRewilder17 days ago

So far my favourite author on Literotica. Thank you for being perfect in appealing to my tastes and preferences in intimacy and language. You bring dreams to life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous