The One Night Stand App

Story Info
A woman meets a man through an app; short story.
774 words
3.69
9.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced at my watch. He should be here anytime now, and the more I waited at the bar for him, the more my heart continued to pound. This was a ridiculous decision. Why did I think a woman like me could handle something so crazy?

It was all my friend Stephanie's suggestion. She told me of this crazy website that lets you meet men and have a one night stand with them. The thing was, it was completely anonymous. It was a blind date that the system matched up perfectly for you, and expected you to trust completely. Normally, I would think this was entail meeting a crazy mass murderer, but... it had raving reviews. Even the radio hosts I listened to wouldn't stop talking about it. She knew I was feeling more and more lonely recently due to my husband's passing a couple of years ago, and she suggested something like this to get me going again. I've been untouched for what felt like a decade, and needed something... anything.

What if I wasn't attracted to him? What if he was too rough in bed? What if the website didn't do a good job in the screening process and brought me someone who could actually harm me? It was an extensive process as well - a health check, verifying my identity, hundreds of questions about my kinks, relationship history, and personality type. It seemed like it knew what it was doing, but how could I trust my well being to a computer software? I shook my head. It had worked for Stephanie... so maybe it could work for me.

I wasn't able to think any further than that... a man approached, smirking slightly as he stared at me. He wore a long black sweater and navy jeans, something I thought looked really defined against his body. He had wavy jet black hair and slight stubble. The thing I noticed most clearly was the intense hazel eyes. They seemed to stare directly into me, and it made me shiver unwillingly. "Hello." He said in a slightly foreign accent. What was it? Australian? British?

"Hi." I said, my voice almost cracking from nervousness.

"You're the woman I'm supposed to meet tonight? A maroon dress with a rose pinned on top." He tilted his head towards the rose pinned on my shoulder. I felt incredibly weird buying it at the flower store earlier that day.

"Yes. That's me." I said. Oh dear, I sound so awkward already. He chuckled and held his hand out to help me off the bar stool, I took it, and felt the warmth of his palms against mine. I felt like I was falling into a trap, in serious trouble.

The date went fairly well, we talked about everything except for the topic at hand, the fact that the two of us were only here to release our bodies in a one night stand. None of what we said even mattered, but I was transfixed in his words just the same.

By the end, he offered to pay for the meal, which I declined and paid half of. He chuckled and brought me up to the hotel room. My heart was pounding away, and there was nothing I could do about it. "Nervous?" He asked as we stood in the elevator.

"Very." I gulped.

He studied me for a second, his gaze boring into me. Within seconds, he pushed me gently against the elevator and pressed his mouth around mine, letting me taste him. I responded immediately. It was clear I was very attracted to him. I was also desperate for any touch after being so without it for so long. It felt even better than I remembered. His lips expertly moved around mine and he slipped his tongue against it a few times, commanding me to open my mouth for him. I did, and he explored my tongue as he pushed me harder against the elevator. I could already feel the erection in his pants grinding against me, and I gasped out. The fact that I can get him so hard like this just by kissing him back... it made me feel like a proper woman again. To be able to get a man going like that.

His scent seemed to envelope me, and I breathed him in, soaking in everything I could. The system was skilled, very skilled. It matched me with the perfect man, one that was an expert in bed with a commanding and confident presence, something I needed after so long without realizing it. It was the perfect night, and I couldn't wait for more.