Young Hot Neighbour

Story Info
A divorced milf has a naughty encounter with neighbour.
1.2k words
4.31
54.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kim34DD
Kim34DD
54 Followers

Alison looked out the window dreamily. This was her fifth year living alone and was definitely the hardest because of the restrictions. Both her kids had moved out last year as a result of getting college places. The weather was very nice out so she decided to sunbathe in her garden. She walked over to her wardrobe and opened it.

"What bikini will I choose today?" she thought.

She decided on her bright pink one. It barely covered her 34DDs. It always attracted the eyes of men on her. She liked being admired. It felt good, especially when she was alone this long. She reached her garden and pulled out her deck chair, making sure to adjust it so she could lie under the parasol. The heat was incredible. She lay down on her back. Her dark hair hung from the back of the chair. She had poured herself a glass of wine before going outside.

"3 o' clock isn't too early, right?" she said to herself.

She closed her eyes and let the heat of the sun do it's work. Suddenly, she heard a noise coming from the fence. She sat up quickly and surveyed the area. Maybe it was just the neighbor's cat. However, she couldn't see it anywhere. Just then she saw what was making the noise. Through a gap in the fence she could see Frank, the neighbor's son peeking at her. Her face turned red with embarrassment. He still hadn't noticed that he was caught.

Frank was eighteen, quite attractive with a fit body. His parent's had moved in next to Alison last summer. She hadn't spoken to Frank before, apart from when his parent's first introduced him to her. She had thought to herself that he was hot that day but had forgotten about it since as there hadn't been any interaction between the two.

"Frank, are you ok?" Alison called out. She heard him curse under his breath.

"Yes, sorry I was just trying to paint the fence," he replied.

She took a sip of her wine before responding.

"Funny, I can't see any brush or paint bucket," she said.

"Oh I'm just cleaning it down before starting," he lied.

Alison giggled.

"Sure," she said.

She got up and walked towards the fence. Her body looked tantalizing in the sun. Frank couldn't help but stare. He felt his cock harden in his shirts.

"Oh shit'" he thought.

"Liking what you see?" she said pointing to his shorts.

Unfortunately for Frank, he was wearing tight shorts and the bulge was very visible.

"Looks like something else could do with some cleaning down," she said and winked at him.

"Why don't you come over here and I'll help you with it?" she said.

"Ummmm.. Ok," he replied.

Alison walked briskly to the side gate of her house and opened it. She returned to the chair and lay down while waiting for Frank.

"Close the gate," she ordered.

Frank closed the gate and walked nervously towards her. Alison noted how fit he looked. His body was magnificent, and the sun made it look even better. She could feel her pussy start to tingle. She hadn't had any cock in over a year so she was not going to let this opportunity pass. When Frank reached the chair, she asked him to put sunscreen on her. She told him where in the house it was. While he was gone to get it she took off her bikini top, exposing her breasts to the sun. She loved sunbathing topless, and would do it whenever she got a chance. Luckily for her, Frank's parent's house was the only house beside hers, so she often got the chance to sunbathe topless.

Frank's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he returned. Her boobs were the nicest he's ever seen (including any he'd seen on porn). He loved big tits. Nothing was sexier in his opinion. When he reached her he applied the sunscreen to her back, carefully rubbing it in. Alison couldn't help moaning. His hands felt so good on her. She turned over for him.

"You've a lot to cover on this side," she giggled.

His hands started to rub it in on her stomach. Alison moved one of her hands inside her bikini bottoms and started to rub her clit slowly. This was amazing. She let one of her fingers go slowly in and out of her pussy as Frank moved to her tits. He rubbed the sunscreen in slowly, letting his thumbs circle her puffy pink nipples. His cock was rock hard now and Alison noticed this quickly. She moved her other hand and pulled down his shorts. She gently let her fingers rub against his balls. Frank moaned. He stopped touching her tits and let Alison get to work on him for a while. Alison continued rubbing his balls as she fingered herself. She felt really hot now and was moaning quicker. Next, she moved her thumb to the head of his cock and circled it around it slowly. Frank moaned heavily. It felt amazing. She started to wank him now with both her hands as she sat up. He stood back so that she had easier access. She gently rubbed his balls with one hand while wanking him with the other.

"I can't wait to have this in me," she thought to herself.

She moved her head towards his cock and slowly licked the head of his cock, circling her tongue around it before taking it slowly into her mouth. She bobbed her head slowly on it, taking his length all the way in. Frank couldn't help himself and started to thrust towards her. Her tongue and mouth felt amazing on his cock. She really knew how to give a blowjob! She continued this teasing of the head with her tongue and taking it all the way in her mouth for a few minutes. Alison could feel his cock pulsing against her tongue.

Suddenly she moved back from him and got on her knees. Pushing her tits together, she placed his cock between them and started wanking it with them. Frank never felt anything so good. This woman was unbelievable! Every so often she'd lick the head of his cock as it came up from between her tits. The feeling of this sent Frank into overdrive. Without warning she stopped and bent over the chair.

"Fuck me Frank! I need one!" she screamed.

Frank lined his cock up to her pussy and slowly pushed it in. He was surprised as to how tight she was, but he wasn't going to complain. It felt so good on his cock. He started thrusting into her slowly.

"Mmm fuck me," she screamed. Slowly he got faster while reaching around to play with those tits. They were swinging wildly as he fucked her. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer. Unfortunately, he wasn't that experienced yet. He fucked her as hard and as fast as he could. She thrusted back against him in rhythm. It felt so good. She loved young hard cock.

"I'm gonna cum," he moaned.

She moved away from him and turned around. She took him into his mouth once more and sucked. Just as he was about to unleash his load, she set him free from her mouth and let him cover her tits in cum. The cum slowly ran down between her tit and around her nipples. It looked so good covering them.

"Now that you've painted me, you better go paint that fence," she said with a wink as she licked up his cum from her tits.

Kim34DD
Kim34DD
54 Followers