The One Night Stand Ch. 02

Story Info
Riley and his date head to the cinema.
1.6k words
4.37
8.2k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both entered together, Riley was in her arms as they looked over the movies to watch. Both of them almost instantly chose to watch the romantic movie about a femboy who falls in love with his futa work colleague. They both grabbed the tickets and headed to the hall.

"Why don't you head inside? I'll grab the snacks!"

She said to Riley as she went t grab the popcorn, and Riley headed inside. Immediately, there was a heavy smell of cum and sweat as he entered. There were more than a few seats empty, but they had already gotten seats in the middle, and unfortunately, they were covered in dried cum. He blushed as he looked at both seats, not knowing what to do as some other couples around him just stared at him. Before he could ask for help, his date showed up with the popcorn and drinks.

"Oh! look at that! These seats are so dirty!" She frowned, a bit angry, "Riley, honey, please clean it up for me?"

"Umm sure, I think I saw a guy there, let me ju- " But he was cut off.

"No dear! Don't bother them, just use your tongue!" She giggled.

"Ma-my tongue? Like lick it clean?" He asked, confused.

"Well, only if you think you're worthy?"

She giggled, holding the snacks away and showing off her figure. Riley could clearly see her bulge despite the low lighting in the cinema, even the couples around them could see. Within a second, he was already on his knees and licking the seats clean of any and all cum. He could hear his date laughing as his head moved back and forth, even the people around him laughed and snickered. Pretty soon the seat was cleaned of all cum, Riley used the bottom of his dress to wipe it dry. His date sat down and looked at him still on the floor.

"Thank you so much! This seat feels so comfy, but yours is still dirty. Why don't you sit by my feet? I think it would suit you!" She teased again as she pets his head and was met with a meek little "okay." He could just barely see the screen as the movie started.

He reached up to get some popcorn and his date leaned back to let him. He grabbed some of the top and stuffed it into his mouth. "Wow! This is pretty salty, and kind of wet." He thought to himself. However, it tasted so good he reached again, this time digging deeper only to feel the center was warmer, and throbbing. It took him a few seconds to realize he was eating cum covered popcorn. He looked up at his date who gave him a mischievous smile.

"So, you like the taste of the popcorn huh? Have some more!" Before he could even say a word, she grabbed a handful of popcorn and smushed it on his face, getting cum and salt all over his face. He leaned back, then closed his eyes as he enjoyed the taste of the cum. When he finished it, he reached up and grabbed her cock, only to be met with a slap and he immediately let it go.

"Not yet! Your reward is this extra special popcorn," she said fiercely. "I'll keep feeding you don't worry."

She ate some of the cleaner popcorn herself then would periodically grab some and rub them on her tip, making sure they were nice and wet and covered in her cum, then reach down to Riley and stuff them in his mouth. Riley, at this point, wasn't even watching the movie, even thought there was a sex scene everyone, including his date, was fixed on. He just stared up at her, sitting by her legs waiting for the next taste of her cum. She suddenly noticed his intense stare and moved her foot onto his crotch.

"Oh wow! Someone's hard as a rock! But still so small" She giggled as she teased him, playing around with his crotch, "lift up your dress now cutie."

Riley complied, showing her his pink panties, covered in what is clearly precum stains from just that day.

"So cute!" She whispered as she grabbed her dress near the collar and pulled him towards her and giving him a kiss. Riley closed his eyes as her soft lips touched his. He was stunned, like never before, he couldn't move at all as her lips pushed against his, he could taste the popcorn on her lips, and the soda, and even the wine they had shared at dinner, he had never been kissed like this before. She let go and pushed him back.

"Wow! You even kiss like a girl! You're just perfect!" She smiled and whispered as she sat back up to watch the movie. "I guess, since you cleaned my seat, I should give you a reward. Now spread your legs and show me that little thing you call a dick." Riley quickly complied and pulled his panties aside. His rock-hard little dick popped out.

He whispered "Like this?"

"Exactly like that!" She giggled as she saw his dicklet. She took of her shoe and leaned back, watching the movie as she rubbed her sole on his dick. Riley moaned softly as to not arouse too much attention and did his best to hold back from cumming onto her foot but it had been building up since the restaurant. With just a few rubs Riley had already cum all over her sole. She looked down at him annoyed at how soon he came, then at her foot, now covered in his sissy jizz. She frowned and pulled her foot up to his face.

"If you're going to make it dirty then clean it up as well! Can't believe you came so early and so much!" Riley was huffing, barely able to move much less clean up after himself. She ripped of her dirty stocking and stuffed it into his mouth.

"Now since you can't clean my foot, you'll be keeping that in your mouth! Understand!" She commanded angrily. Riley nodded with the stocking still dripping of cum.

Pretty soon the movie was nearing the end where the femboy leaves his entire life to be the futas toy. She leaned down and pulled the panties back over his now limp cock. "Let's not show everyone what a little slut you are" she whispered as the lights began turning on. She reached her hand out to help him get up. He quickly grabbed it, still a bit groggy after cumming all over her foot and sucking on his own cum. He had never had a 'date' that was so nice to him. Most times he was just left on the floor with nothing but his dirty clothes and a pool of dried-up cum. He got up with her help and looked to the other cinema-goers and it was almost as if they knew what had conspired. They giggled as they saw the stocking in his mouth. He blushed and looked at his date for pity. It seemed like she felt bad as she pulled out the stocking and threw it under a chair.

"Now, I remember you mentioning you lived close by? How about I drop you back home?" She smiled and grabbed his waist. Riley looked back at her and nodded.

"Its actually really close, just across the street in fact." He blushed as he leaned over onto her arm. They slowly walked out and onto the street. Riley felt warm as he hugged her arm tighter and she pulled him in even closer.

"You know you're a very good little sissy. I honestly couldn't even tell you were a boy." She giggled.

"Haha yeah, I try my best to be as girly as possible for futas." He blushed.

"Clearly!" She pointed to his dress and make up "But are you always this slutty?"

"Well, ummm" He was bright red "I don't norma-"

"Because it seems to me you like being used like this on a regular basis." She said as she cut him off "Like a good little slut" She pointed at his crotch and flicked it, gently.

"m-maybe" He blushed not wanting her to think he was a total slut but also wanting to be honest "Just sometimes."

Before she could probe any further came over to Riley's building. "Well, this is my place, well the apartment on the 6th floor is," he giggled "Do you mind walking me up?"

She slapped him playfully and grinned "Of course! You've been such a good girl; did you think I wouldn't?!"

She pulled him along into the elevator and gave him another kiss, one that didn't end even when they reached Riley's floor and the elevator dinged. Riley had instinctively moved his hand over onto her crotch and was rubbing her bulge gently.

"Oh, you're a good little sissy" She whispered as her lips finally let go, but she pulled him back and kissed him again as Riley continued to rub over her bulge. He moved his hand down to get under the dress, but had his hand immediately slapped. She stopped kissing him and pulled him out of the elevator with him.

"Lets see your apartment first," she giggled as she saw his stunned look. Riley took the keys out and quickly opened up the door. He reached to the side to turn on the lights but was instead picked up by his date who turned on the lights for him. They both entered and she threw him on the bed and commanded.

"Take of those dirty little panties!" Riley giggled and quickly took them off, pulling his dress to the side he looked at his rock-hard cock and smiled as he looked back at her. She gave him a grin and closed the door of Riley's Apartment slowly.