The One Night Stand Ch. 03

Story Info
Riley gets horny thinking of last night.
2.2k words
4.56
5.9k
12
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley leaned back, biting his lip, closed his eyes and remembered how it all went down. How she had touched, how she held him, how she used him. It all rushed into his head as he felt his tiny cock getting hard. He reached under the blanket and started touching himself, rubbing his dicklet and fingering his hole as he lifted up his leg. He was huffing, but it just wasn't enough after last night. He quickly opened his drawer and pulled out his trusty Pinky® Dildo and began licking it, quickly getting it wet as he slowly moved it down under the blanket. He rubbed it against his nipples and let out a little moan, imagining it was her cock. He rubbed it against his ass pussy, gently rubbing it and soon began probing it. He closed his eyes, getting flashes of last night as he let out little yelps. He spread his hands pulling the bed sheet, gripping it tightly, as if to recreate last nights actions. His hand suddenly felt something wet touch his hand. He stopped and pulled out what it was.

"Her panties? She must have forgotten them." He thought to himself as he examined them more closely.

He noticed that the inside was coated n precum. He brought it even closer and the just the smell of her somewhat dried up precum filled up his nose and sent a whole wave down his body, giving him goose bumps. The obvious next step was to begin licking. He turned it inside out and stuck it onto his head. He closed his eyes and began stabbing his hole with the dildo again. This time, with the smell and taste of her musky cum he could recreate the whole night.

From the first time he met her, the time he was under the table, the popcorn at the cinema, the elevator, the way she held his hips, how she carried him around different parts of his apartment, the way she flicked and played with his little dicklet, the way she bounced him on her hips, all of it rushed to his mind. The dildo vibrated at full strength as his hole gripped onto it tightly. He started moaning loudly as his tiny cock twitched before finally squirting out what little cum he had since last night.

He panted heavily as he couldn't stop thinking about her, but suddenly came to a realization, he did not remember her name. He grabbed the panties as pulled them off his head as he held and looked at them, as if they would have her name on them. He blushed and was angry at himself for not remembering. He sat up, and started going through his phone, hoping her name was mentioned at some point in the hookup app. His battery was dying and he was doing his best to find her name somehow, her panties still in his hand.

His focused search was suddenly interrupted by the sound of his bathroom door unlocking. He suddenly realized; she hadn't left. The door open and he looked at her, both shocked and elated that she was still here. She rubbed her eyes and yawned, stretching her arms above her head. Her blonde hair was untamed as she was. She wore one of Riley's larger baggy shirts from one of his previous 'dates'. She had kept it unbuttoned and it perfectly exhibited her soft breasts, and further accentuated her large cock that hung flaccid between her legs and was propped up by her milky thighs.

"Hey there handsome!" She giggled as she took a moment to look at the room now bathed in sunlight. "I hope you don't mind me borrowing this shirt?"

"Of course not! You can keep it if you want." Riley eagerly replied as he sat a bit straighter, her panties still in his hands.

She looked out at the room and flashes of last night hit her. She smiled "Last night was pretty crazy huh?"

"Yes, it was!" Riley giggled. "I don't think I've ever had such an amazing time!"

"Are you sure about that?" She suddenly retorted. "This shirt is definitely not your size, as are some of the other clothes in there." She had a bit of a grin as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Oh well, that was, that was from this one time, you see" Riley babbled as he tried to think of something to say while blushing.

She suddenly leaned forward and cupped his cheeks making him quiet as he stared into her eyes. "It's okay, calm down!" She giggled as she held his face tightly. "I just wanted to know how slutty you are?"

"Ha-how slutty I am?"

"Yes you!" Her eyes lowered to his hand, and the wet sheets. "I mean I was gone for all of 10 minutes and look at you! Sniffing my dirty panties while feeling yourself." She gestured all over him.

"Yeah but."

"But nothing! I went through your closet as well! So many slutty clothes! And a lot of clothes are clearly not yours, so I can only assume someone else left them here. Am I right?"

"You're not wrong."

"I thought so!" She smiled as she pinched his cheek. "You're a little slut!"

She pulled the covers over her and lay next to him. She snuggled up to him, letting her enormous flaccid cock rest on his hip. Riley's tiny little cock was snuggled up between her balls and his face was smooshed up against her breasts. She took a big sigh as she got more comfortable and hugged him tightly.

"So, I have to ask. What's your body count? And be honest!"

"I think it's around maybe 200." Riley blushed.

"Wow! To be honest I was expecting more."

"Really? I think 200 is a lot!"

"Yeah, but." She spanked his ass as they lay together and laughed. "You have such a plump, fuckable tushy!"

Riley blushed as he could still feel her hand gently rubbing and playing with his cheeks. "Thank you! I try to workout and get it nice and round." He giggled, becoming more open.

"And it shows! But what about this little thing here?" She grabbed his tiny little cock, right by the foreskin, causing him to wince. "No workouts for this?"

"I kind of like it like that. Don't you think its cuter this way?" Riley giggled, trying to hold back from cumming.

"That is true. Hmmmm." She got lost in thought for a few seconds as she began twiddling his little cock with her finger. "So, since you have been with so many people, I have to ask. Do you prefer blowjobs, or handjobs?"

Riley thought for a few seconds. "Definitely blowjobs are more fun, but when we're in public or just new to each other, hand jobs are better to get more... acquainted with each other. I love to be fingered more than anything though."

"Acquainted? That's so cute! Just what a slut would say!" She giggled and pinched his cheeks. "What's your favorite position?"

"Oh, I like a bunch! But probably something like the mating press we did last night." Riley blushed a little as he had flash backs of last night.

"Oooooh, this slut likes to be bred huh?"

"Yeah, its fun, but a lot of times there have been some unconventional stuff that makes things more fun!"

"Like? What do you mean?"

"So, this one time, I was taking a trip on the train, and I had to take my friends niece with me. She was flying back after her 20th birthday. The main reason she came to visit was because she was new to being a futa. Since she didn't really know how to manage her erection, she made me sit in her lap the whole trip. It was uncomfortable at first, since it was so obvious to everyone around us, but she didn't care. I must have emptied a barrel worth of cum that night."

Riley leaned back, feeling embarrassed as he had never told anyone that story. She smiled and reached down, feeling his cock. "Wow, just thinking about it made you hard huh?"

"Ya-yeah, it was pretty embarrassing, but that kind of made it hotter, ya know?"

"I get it, I remember this one time, I was at the beach and I met a slutty little femboy. He was wearing such a tight bikini, and his ass was just hanging out of it. So, I just went over and began fingering him. At first, he didn't like it, he looked at me funny and pushed me away, but the longer my finger was in there, the more he liked it. Pretty soon, he was on the ground, gripping at sand and moaning. We were quickly surrounded by others, some were just laughing, other were taking pictures and selfies, some made videos, some were jerking of their own cocks. It didn't take long for some of the other futas to join and cum all over him. Even though I didn't get to use my cock on him, it was still so much fun. I wish I could meet him again, just to fuck him. Got a lot of high fives that day!"

Riley smiled, "maybe you already have?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I mean, maybe you did meet him again, and fucked him." Riley's smile now bigger, He remembered her name, it was Naomi. He had met her years ago, at the beach, when he was still new to being a femboy. He remembered laying on the sand, covered in cum as many of the futas were high fiving her and talking to her. He had memorized that name, but barely remembered her face.

"You mean." She blushed as she was beginning to realize who Riley was. Her cock was getting harder as she thought about his tight ass.

"Yes!" Riley smiled as he kissed her on the lips. "You are actually the one to take my fingering virginity."

She kissed him back. Rubbing his hair as her cock slid between his leg. Riley's tiny cock rubbed against her shaft as she reached back and grabbed his ass and squeezed it tightly.

"I thought I had seen that bikini somewhere before." She giggled as her finger slowly made its way to Riley's hole. "Its actually tighter than I remember!"

Riley chuckles, "I take a lot of care of it, making sure its always nice and tight"

"Good job!" Naomi smiles as she spanks him before inserting her finger. "Feeling good?"

Riley's whole body quivered as she slid in, almost like his body had welcomed her to enter. He nodded, unable to speak. He could feel his precum leaking onto her shaft as his thighs squeezed her cock. She giggled as she kissed him once more before sliding her finger in deeper, finding his prostate, she pressed and played with it. She stuck in a second finger, pulling him closer. He couldn't control it any longer and came on her belly as he moaned, thinking back to the first time he was fingered by her.

"You came already?"

Riley blushed, "uhuh"

"Well, I think this little slut needs better training." She smiled as she turned onto her back, her cock pitching a tent big enough for both of them to get under.

Riley smiled, he had always wanted a trainer, but he was always to shy to do anything about it, and instead just learned from the videos he watched and from every new hookup. Naomi grinned, seeing the excitement on his face. She pointed down to her cock. Riley quickly got under the sheets beaming. He gently rubbed her cock as he got low enough to kiss it. Naomi smiled and stretched her arms, then wrapped them behind her head. She closed her eyes and enjoyed his soft lips kissing her cock and soon he began licking her balls. Riley was lost in ecstasy as felt each wrinkle and vein of hers. His tongue caressed her whole cock along the length, getting it nice and wet. He didn't stop until he had completely washed her whole cock, then he stood up, spreading his legs.

With her cock pointing up, Naomi smiled and nodded as Riley slowly lowered himself onto her cock. He let out a little whimper as the tip entered his hole. As he lowered down further, he felt her cock pushing his insides. It almost felt as f her cock was larger since last night. His cock was leaking precum over her belly as she began stabbing his backside with her thrusts. Riley stayed in position as long as he could, but his knees finally caved as he finally just fell onto her cock. Naomi smiled, and it her lip as she saw her cock bulging through his stomach. She was ready to cum but held back as much as she could, Rileys tiny cock flopped up and down as she kept fucking him until she just couldn't bare his tight ass swallowing her cock and came. She quickly filled him up as they both moaned in unison. Riley fell on top of her and hugged her, as she hugged him back. Her cock was still inside him and both of their legs were covered in cum. Soon they fell asleep.