The One that Got Away ... Almost Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy grabbed my cock like a vice as I continued fucking her while she was bucking and thrashing through her orgasm. I felt my balls tighten and my cock began to jerk and used every ounce of willpower to keep from cumming only to fail. "Gonna cum too," I croaked as I started shooting my load into her womb. Jet after jet surged from my balls, up my shaft, and into her waiting pussy, coating the walls of her hot box.

With one hand on her hip and the other holding one of her dangling tits, I could barely hold on to her as she spiraled off into yet another orgasm. My world became a world of white, fluffy mist and I was forced to slumped onto her as she finish her orgasm.

Both breathing heavily, we just stood there in the small hallway of our hotel room. I kissed her back, tenderly, my hands now caressing her body.

She tilted her head, and looked over her shoulder, murmuring, "That was the best fuck I've ever had. From now on I'm your whore any time and any place you want me. I'm all yours; my tits, my pussy, my mouth, and maybe someday my ass, are yours and only yours.

Unsure of what to say I uttered the words that seemed to my honest and natural at the moment, "I think I love you."

"You...?" she faltered. "You... you... Why did you say that?" she asked as a tear slowly ran down her cheek.

"Because it's true," I said as I felt my cock slowly sliding from her quivering slit.

"How can you... you know... be sure after all this time?"

"That's easy," I replied as I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the bed. "I've never stopped loving you."

"But you got married."

"Yeah, I did," I continued as I gently lay her down. "But I knew it was mistake almost as soon as I did it. I mean, don't get me wrong, I grew to love her but it was never like what you and I shared."

The tears streamed down her cheeks as she lay there, a look of surprise and wonder on her face.

Slowly, I crawled up on the bed next to her, dragging the coverlet with me. Then I slid my arm under her head and gently pulled her close enough to feel her tits pressed against my side. "This is how I imagined it would be. The two of us wrapped in each other's arms when we go to sleep at night and waking up next to each other every morning."

"You're sure?" she asked as she nestled closer, throwing her leg over mine.

"Yep."

"Good," she muttered as she settled into my arms and fell asleep.

I have no idea how long I slept but when I woke up it was still dark outside and the spot on the bed next to me was empty. For a moment I thought, "I lost her again," until I felt the bed shift. When I opened my eyes the soft glow of the street lights highlighted Carol straddling me.

"I need you," she purred as she wrapped her fingers around my morning hard-on. "I need you now," she continued as she lowered her hips, slowly taking me into her sweltering hole.

I could feel every velvety fold sliding along my cock, as she sank into my lap. The intense heat and slick wetness driving away the last hint of sleepiness as well as igniting a desire to make love to her as she'd never had it before.

I wrapped my arms around her and rolled us over so that I, now, knelt above her. I leaned forward, placing my hands on the bed next to her and lowered my weight sending my cock deep inside her.

"Mmmmmmm, just what I need," she sighed as she locked her ankles behind my butt and began moving her hips so that the tip of my cock rubbed against her cervix.

Unable to escape her clutches, I reveled in the feel of her body beneath me; the firmness of her breasts pressing against my chest as her nipples hardened until they felt like pebbles, the feel of her skin rubbing against mine, and the hot, moist feeling of her pussy wrapped around my cock.

"It feels like I'm on fire," she said as the sensations of being fully impaled on my shaft coursed through her. Her hands held me at the waist while my groin was ground against her clit. It seemed as if every muscles in her body tightened as she focused on the feel of my shaft pushing on the bottom of her stomach. Then, she slowly exhaled, not realizing that she had been holding her breath. She loosened her grip on me so I could move as she sighed, "So fucking good."

She started to protest as I pulled back but before she could form the words, I thrust fully into her and she moaned in a combination of pleasure and pain as I filled her once more. "You're right. So fucking good," I whispered as I twisted and lowered my head to her engorged nipple.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yessssss. That's it. Play with my tits. Suck my nipple. Ohhhhh goddd, I've missed this."

Her nipples had always been very sensitive when she was sexually aroused, so I sucked the nub into my mouth, lashing the nerve-filled tip with my tongue. At the same time, I moved my right hand to her chest and began to knead her other breast like a piece of fresh bread dough. Her nipple grew even larger and her aureole darkened, small bumps surrounding the sensitive flesh as I brought her to the verge of orgasm.

Our bodies moved in perfect unison, each of us engulfed in the fulfillment of our mutual fantasy.

She pulled me down, and our lips met. Gone was the desire caused by years of yearning replaced by the love we shared.

"Getting close," she murmured when we pulled apart. "Gonna cum, again," she whispered as she arched her back, pulling me deeper into her. "Fuck me. Pump your cock in and out. Ohhhhhhh... yessssss," she muttered as she dug her heels into my ass and raked my back with her fingernails.

The trembling started in her lower stomach, spreading down to her thighs and upwards through the rest of her body as the waves of pleasure overwhelmed every nerve ending. The floodgates opened, coating my shaft and balls with her warm juice as I pounded into the very depths of her being. I began moving my hips so that I rubbed against her cervix as we kissed and our tongues fought a battle as old as time.

"Now... now... now," she began to gasp and moan loudly, thrashing her body under me. She bit her lower lip, trying to control her mounting passion as long as possible.

At the same time, I felt my own release getting closer. The pressure in my cock building as I moved both of my hands down, grasping the cheeks of her ass.

"Gotta stop, gotta stop,... STOP!" I screamed as I felt her pussy pulsating around my cock. Fortunately, I was able to pull myself away from her, the resounding 'pop' of my exit overshadowed by her groan of disappointment.

"Nooooooooooooo," she howled.

I, quickly, lowered myself, kissing her stomach all the way to her mound. A neat, little patch was above her pussy. The musky aroma of her excitement triggering my desire to return to what I'd just been doing. Instead, I concentrated on what was in front of me. Her nether lips were red and puffy, and as I pulled them apart, I could see her clitoris standing erect. It reminded me of a small penis and I chuckled to myself. The tunnel between her nether lips was pulsing. I could see some creamy, white fluid dripping from the bottom of the opening, flowing downward into the crease of her ass, where it disappeared. I, quickly, lapped it up, going from the bottom to the top of her opening. I felt her body stiffen, and heard her moan the instant I touched her with my tongue.

I took my time, licking and sucking on her engorged lips, occasionally poking my tongue as far as it could go into her, and tracing circles around her throbbing clit. She ran her fingers into my hair and started to move her hips, trying to direct me the spots that excited her the most. But I enjoyed teasing her and continued with what I was doing. Finally, when I thought she couldn't take any more, I flicked her clit with my tongue, pressing it firmly against the nerve-filled nub.

She squealed, and her body shook. "Yes... that's it lover... there... lick me right there."

I ran my tongue in circles around it, and then up and down her slit. Her body tensed and she moaned loudly, a sure indication that she liked what I was doing. In no time, her hips were bouncing up and down on the bed, and she was moaning steadily. After a few minutes of attacking her pussy, she was getting close. I wrapped my arms under her legs, lifting her treasure to my lips, while at the same time allowing me to fondle and caress her tits. I continued sucking her clit gently and massaging it with the tip of my tongue. I quickly slid two fingers inside her pussy, while pressing a third against the little brown hole beneath. I felt her muscles gripping my fingers as she moaned and ground her pussy in my face.

"Fuck... Fuck... Fuck! I'm cumming again! Yesssssssssss! Make me cuuu..."

Her voice trailed off to a silent gurgle, and her body shook violently as she came once, then again back to back, the second time spraying her juice all over my face. I had never seen a woman squirt like that before. I continued to lick her clit and finger her pussy and ass until her orgasms subsided, and I felt her hands tugging my hair. She pulled me back up to her and curled her legs over my shoulders as I moved up her body.

"I have NEVER cum like that before," she croaked as she pulled my lips down to hers. Her tongue penetrated my mouth as she pulled me on top of her and she moaned contently as she tasted herself on my lips. "Mmmmmmm," I taste good. But I think we've played long enough," she finished as she reached between us and grabbed my rock-hard cock. "I want to feel you back inside me. I want you to fuck your slut's pussy."

She pulled on my cock, bringing it to her pussy. I pushed towards her, and she opened her legs as wide as she could bent over as she was. She looked up at me, as if to make sure we were both okay with what was about to happen. She stared in my eyes as she played with my cock, rubbing the head on her pussy. I pushed further until the head popped inside and stopped.

"I've dreamed of this ever since we split," I whispered.

"Me too. Please... put it back in me... fuck your mommy-slut."

Without another word, I did as she said, and slowly slid my cock into her as far as it would go. She moaned quietly as it slowly slid into her until the tip of my cock rested against her cervix.

"Ohhhhhh... yessssssss. I can't believe how sensitive my pussy is. I can feel every inch of your cock stretching me... It feels so good inside my pussy. Please fuck me."

Earlier, I'd been wrapped up in fulfilling her fantasy but, now, I wanted to savor the sensation of what was happening. Her pussy felt so warm and tight around my cock. She was pushing her hips up at me, trying to get me to move. Her eyes were closed, her mouth slightly open, and I realized that at that moment she was the most beautiful, sexy woman in the world. I couldn't believe this was happening. I slowly pulled back and pushed into her. She breathed heavily with each thrust. She tightened her legs around my shoulders, pulling herself upwards with each thrust I made. I started thrusting faster until we were both in rhythm. She began to moan as I fucked her. I could feel her muscles squeezing my cock with every thrust.

"Ohmigod... ohmigod... ohmigod. Your cock feels so good in me. Better than I ever remember. It's so big... ugh... ugh... ugh... Fuck me, lover. Fuck me good and hard. Make me cum again."

I loved her dirty talk, and it encouraged me to pick up my pace.

"Yes... that's it... fuck me, baby...I want to feel your cum in my pussy... Cum in me, baby...oh... yes..."

She threw her hips towards me, and I could tell she was ready to cum.

"Almost there," I hissed. "I'm gonna cum inside you. I'm gonna cum deep in your pussy."

"Me too... Me too... OHMIGODDDDDDDDD!!!!"

I kissed her as I pushed into her as hard as I could.

"I'm cumming, lover," I groaned as strand after strand of my baby-making fluid soared up my shaft and into her waiting core. For the briefest of moments an illustration from one of my test books flashed before my eyes. The illustration was of sperm filling the vagina and slowly working its way past the cervix and into the womb. But I was quickly brought back to reality as the warm feeling of my cum entering and coating her inner walls caused Carol to shake and quiver beneath me.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she hummed as her eyes glazed over and she rocketed off for yet another orgasm.

We held each other as our orgasms overtook us, and then collapsed, gasping for breath. Afterwards, we placed a pillow under her hips.

"I read that this is one of the best ways to get a woman pregnant," I said in a scholarly manner.

"I've heard the same thing," she whispered, "but if it doesn't work I know of another way of getting pregnant."

"What's that?" I asked while thinking of the various forms of insemination.

She answered by leaning over closer, pressing her body against mine, and whispered into my ear, "More fucking. Lots and lots of fucking."

"You're acting like a bitch in heat," I joked.

"Yeah, that may be true, but I'm your bitch in heat."

********************************

That was almost 3 years ago. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on your point of view, the first time didn't work so Carol and I had to force ourselves (ha-ha) to fuck almost nightly, any time and any place the urge hit us.

It wasn't until the fourth month that we were back together that we got word from the doctor that 'the rabbit died'. Carol and I were married in a small ceremony, with just our families attending while Carol's son, Nick, acted as ring-bearer. Shortly after that, Carol and Nick moved in with me since my house was larger than their apartment. In addition, I legally adopted Nick as my son.

Nick and his brother, Sean, are in the living room watching TV as I write this while Carol is standing behind me, correcting any mistakes I make, her large stomach pressed against my head. We are expecting our third child.

So in the long-term view of life she may have gotten away... Almost.

12