The One that Got Away ... Almost Ch. 01

Story Info
The woman of my dreams walks into and out of my life.
8.6k words
4.56
9k
29
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

(Editing by LarryInSeattle)

Carol ... what more can I say? She was the woman of my dreams. Five-foot, six-inches tall, brown shoulder-length hair, vibrant ocean-blue eyes encircled by designer glasses, a 34D, 26, 36 body, long shapely legs, and a tan that never seemed to fade.

We met quite by accident, while I was in the hospital for surgery on a broken wrist and she had her 3-month old son in for placement of tubes in his ears. As fate would have it, the surgical ward was full so I was placed in a private room on the pediatrics unit. The moment she walked by, I knew I had to meet her which was made all the easier when my mom told me she had spent time talking to her in the waiting room. The next thing I knew, Carol was sitting on the end of my bed and we were talking as if we'd known each other for years. A short while later, the nurse entered the room and told Carol that her son's procedure was over and he was ready to go home.

"Well, it was nice to get to know you," I said as she stood to leave. "I guess your husband will be happy know everything went okay."

She turned back to look at me, her eyes ablaze, "I don't give a shit what that prick is happy about or whether he's happy at all!"

"Hey, sorry," I replied as I raised my hands as a gesture of surrender. "I just thought ... I mean, you're wearing a wedding ring so ..."

"Oh, this thing?" she questioned as she twisted the band of gold on her finger. "It used to mean something until I caught him fucking another woman. Now, it just means I'm stuck with him until the divorce is final."

"Ahhhhh," I said as I nodded my head.

Just then she grabbed a piece of paper from the over-bed-table and wrote something on it before handing it back to me.

"You know, you seem like a pretty nice guy so give me a call sometime," she finished as she handed me the piece of paper with her phone number on it.

"I will," I called as she walked out the door.

She paused, glanced over her shoulder, and said softly, "I hope so." And then she was gone.

"She actually wants to talk to me?" I thought. I figured I'd wait until later in the day to call but didn't get the chance. Forty-five minutes later my hospital phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hi, handsome."

"I think you have the wrong number ma'am."

"Hmmm, let's see. About 6-foot tall. Kinda on the slim side. One blue eye, one brown ...," she went on to describe me perfectly.

"Yeah, that's me. Who's this?"

"You've forgotten me so soon? I'm gonna pout."

"Carol?"

"Bingo," she giggled.

"I ... I figures I'd call you later this evening."

"Well, I got home and put the baby to bed and was just sitting here when suddenly I felt like I wanted to talk to you some more."

Thirty minutes slipped by, then an hour, and then after almost an hour and a half I heard the baby crying in the background."

"Sorry, but I need to go. The baby is up and I need to change him and feed him."

"I'm sorry too. I was really enjoying our talk ... but hey, I have an idea. You see, I work on an ambulance so the idea of a mother and child is really no big deal. I mean, it's not going to freak me out if it doesn't bother you."

"You're telling me it wouldn't gross you out to know I was feeding the baby while we talk?"

"No. Why should it?"

"Well ... ummm ... the fact that I got pregnant and then decided to breastfeed are two of the big reasons my soon-to-be ex-husband and I split up."

"He's a jerk."

"Yeah, he is," she laughed. "Hold on while I get the baby changed and then I'll be back."

"Okay, I'll be waiting," I said as I heard her place the phone down. For the next several minutes, I heard her moving about and talking softly to the baby before she returned.

"I'm back," she said, in a soft almost embarrassed tone.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just that I've never considered talking to somebody, especially somebody I just met, while I was feeding my baby. It's kinda weird, wicked, and sexy at that same time."

"Yeah, I guess it is but as long as you're okay with it ...," and so we continued to talk, and talk, and talk; sharing our hopes and dreams for the future, our failures and triumphs of the past, and our everyday routines of the present. It wasn't until the nurse brought my dinner tray that I realized how long we'd been talking.

"Did you realize we've been talking for over 4 hours?"

"What?" she replied in surprise. "I'm sorry. I guess I just miss talking to someone other than my mother."

"Hey, I don't mind. In fact, I'd like to talk to you some more."

"When?"

"When is good for you?"

"This is gonna sound strange but what if I call you back after I put the baby to bed?" she asked in a soft, tentative, almost frightened voice.

"Sounds good to me. And if I don't hear from you I can always call you, since I have your number."

"I wouldn't suggest that."

"Why?"

"Ummmm ... because the number I gave you is my parent's number," she giggled.

I sat there speechless as she continued.

"I wasn't sure what to do when I was getting ready to leave your room. On one hand I wanted to talk to you some more but on the other I had to think about what could happen if my ex- or his lawyer found out I was talking to someone. You know ... talking to a man. He's already claiming that I was the one who was unfaithful and now he wants to take our son from me."

"That sucks. So what do you wanna do?"

The phone went silent and I thought she'd hung up until she suddenly blurted out the 7 digits of her real phone number, and said, "Good-bye."

That night, I barely slept as I thought of our conversation while also hoping to talk to her again. Little did I know what lay ahead.

The following morning, a nursing assistant woke me just after 6:30 AM and a few moments later the nurse came with my morning pain medications. "Do you know a woman by the name of Carol? She's called several times overnight asking how you're doing."

"Yeah, she's a friend. What did you tell her?"

"We couldn't tell her anything because she's not a family member but I thought you'd want to know she called."

I barely got "Thanks" out of my mouth when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, handsome."

The nurse smiled and waved as she walked out of the room.

"Hey, gorgeous. I heard you were checking up on me."

"I couldn't sleep," she murmured.

"Well, guess what. Neither could I. I kept thinking about you and our conversations yesterday."

"Hummmm. What do you think about that? Both of us thinking about each other."

"I know I'd like to see you again."

"I don't think I can get away from the baby today but ..."

"I meant after I get out of the hospital. I'd, ummm, like to take you out to dinner, a movie, or something like that."

"I don't know. Like I said my ex- is trying to find a reason to take my son away."

"Well, how about if you come to visit my mom and we just happen to bump into each other again?"

She replied, laughing, "And how do you plan on arranging that?"

"It's not that hard. I'm living in an apartment in my parent's basement right now." The phone went silent as she thought about what I'd said.

"Okay. When?"

"I'm supposed to be discharged tomorrow so how about tomorrow evening?"

"You working kinda fast aren't you?"

"Is that a Yes or a No?"

Once again the phone went silent, until she replied softly, "What time?"

"Hmmmm ... what time does the baby go to bed?"

"Usually about 7 o'clock."

"Then how about we get together about 4:30? You've already met my mom so you might as well meet my dad and stay for dinner. Then you and I can spend some time together before you have to go home."

"That sounds perfect," she replied. "But for now I need to go. I have an interview for a new job in a little over an hour and I still need to finish getting dressed."

The image of her sitting in a room half dressed suddenly popped into my mind. "So you're ...?"

"What? Not dressed? You naughty, naughty man," she laughed.

"Hey, what can I say? I'm taking to a beautiful woman who says she needs to finish getting dressed. Is it my fault that I have a vivid imagination?"

She was silent for a moment before replying in a deep sensuous tone. "Well, in that case ... close your eyes."

"Okay. What now?"

"Imagine I'm sitting on the edge of my bed. I'm wearing a sheer white baby-doll nightie, a pair of matching white French-cut panties and a pair of white high-heel slippers."

"Arrrggghhhhh," I groaned.

"Now imagine that there is a black bra, panties, and garter belt sitting on the bed next to me, along with a pair of flesh-tone stockings, a gray knee-length dress and a pair of black, 3-inch high-heels for me to change in to for my interview."

"You are such a tease," I whispered. "You're getting me turned-on."

"It's only teasing if you don't plan on doing something about it," she sighed as she hung up.

The image of her sitting on the edge of her bed, undressing, and then redressing played over and over in my mind for the rest of the day. And so for the rest of the day I had to try the impossible, hiding my hard-on while wearing only a hospital gown. I didn't hear from her for the rest of the day so just after dinner I called her.

"Hey, beautiful."

"Hey yourself. I was wondering how long it would take before you called me."

"Well, to be honest, I've been thinking about it all day but I had therapy and you said you had a job interview so I figured I'd wait until now."

"Sounds like we've both had a busy day."

So we started over again. Her interview had gone well and she thought they might offer her the job as a secretary in an ad agency. The baby was doing better now that he had the tubes in his ears and she was excited about getting together the following evening.

Then I told her about how I'd broken my wrist and the therapy they wanted me to do using putty to maintain my hand strength while I healed. Then, without thinking about what I was saying I said, "And the weird part was I had to do all this stuff while trying to hide ..." I faltered.

"Hide what?" she asked, intrigued by my almost comment.

"Ummmm ... Ahh ... damn!" I snarled, softly.

She laughed as she replied. "Let me guess. After our talk this morning you got turned on and had a hard-on."

"Yeah. You got me," I said, while blushing.

"Good," she whispered. "I'm glad I'm not the only one who was uncomfortable all day."

"Wha ...?"

"I got sooooooo turned on after I teased you about how I was, or wasn't, dressed this morning that I had to keep my legs crossed during the whole interview so they would realize how horny I was."

Once again my cock hardened as I imagined I was the interviewer and she was sitting across from me; her eyes sparkling, her breasts raising and falling with each breath, her shapely legs crossed, her dress barely covering her knees, and the faint, subtle aroma of her arousal tickling the primal portion of my mind.

"If the interviewer was a man I think I can pretty much guarantee you got the job," I whispered.

"It was," she giggled before we changed the subject to something less stimulating after which we said "Good Night".

The following day dragged as I waited to be discharged and only got worse after I got home and waited for Carol's arrival. Four-thirty came and went, and then four forty-five, and with each passing minute I felt my heart sink, then at five minutes to five the doorbell rang. I almost ran to the door to answer it and there stood Carol.

She was dressed in a light-yellow, sleeveless top, a casual jean skirt, and a set of wedge sandals. "WOW!!" I thought as I looked at her. "You look fantastic."

"Thanks. I'm sorry for being late but a girl's gotta look her best when she's meeting someone's parents."

I chuckled. "It's no big deal. My parents as pretty laid back."

"It may not be a big deal to them but it is to me," she said, a slight edge of irritation in her voice.

"I did it again, didn't I?"

"Did what?"

"Put my big foot in my mouth," I replied.

She gave me a quizzical look before answering, "I forgive you," at which point she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Suddenly, remembering my manners, I invited her in and introduced her to my parents. The three of them seemed to click perfectly and the rest of the evening slipped by.

About 7 o'clock, we excused ourselves and went down to my apartment to put the baby to sleep and spend some time together watching TV. We cuddled on the couch and I slid my arm around her shoulder.

"That feels good," she sighed as she snuggled closer to me.

Bit by bit, I felt her leaning on me and then I heard the soft, gentle sound of her breathing as she slept. I thought about waking her up but she looked so peaceful I figured I'd wait until the program was over. That didn't quite work out as I'd planned since I fell asleep too. At about 2 AM, I woke but Carol was gone. I slowly shuffled my way to my bedroom, still half asleep, and turned on the light. There, I found Carol sitting on my bed calmly feeding her baby. "I'm sorry," I mumbled as I stared at her the flawless contours of her breast.

She blushed as she continued feeding the baby. "No. I should have taken the baby home or at least covered myself. I didn't mean to gross you out."

I'm not grossed out. I told you earlier I think a mother feeding her baby is one of the most beautiful things in the world."

"Really?"

"Really," I answered as I moved next to her and gently kissed her forehead.

"I should be done here in a little while and then we'll leave."

"Ummmm ... the two of you could stay here if you'd like."

She hesitated before saying, "It might be better for the baby. You know ... the chill on his ear and all."

"Yep," was all I said in return.

"Okay, we'll stay but only under one condition."

"Don't worry, I'll sleep on the couch."

"Actually, I was about to say the only way we'd stay is if you sleep in here with us. It's kinda strange sleeping in a new place for the first time."

"You're sure?"

"Absolutely."

"Well, okay," I said as I slid onto the bed next to her.

"Do you always sleep in your clothes on top of the bed?"

"No," I laughed. "I normally sleep under the covers," I paused, "in the nude."

"Well then?"

I looked at her rather shocked. "Are you sure?"

"You forget I've been married. I'm sure you don't have anything I haven't seen before."

"That may be true but whatever you saw wasn't me."

"Well, you do what you feel comfortable doing but I'm warning you now I didn't bring anything to sleep in so I'm not gonna be wearing anything when I climb under the covers either."

This time it was me who blushed ... about 6 shades of red before sliding off the bed, quickly undressing, and slipping under the covers.

"Cute ass," she giggled.

"Thanks," I mumbled.

"Now, it's my turn. Here take the baby," she said as she gently handed the sleeping bundle to me.

The moment she saw that I knew how to hold the baby safely she began to peel off her clothes. Her top went first, revealing a flesh-toned nursing bra which quickly followed the top in a neat pile on the end of the bed. She slowly unbuttoned her skirt and slid it down her legs.

"Last chance ..." she whispered.

"Last chance for what?"

"To back out. Once I take my panties off there's really no turning back for either of us."

I sat there staring at the beautiful woman standing beside my bed and hesitated. "I think I better leave that up to you. You have a lot more at risk then I do."

"Good answer," she replied. "Because the last reason I'm leaving my ex- is because he always needed to be the one to make decisions no matter what I thought or felt," she finished as she bent over and took off her panties, tossing them on the pile with the rest of her clothes. "So what do you think of this old, married lady?"

"Absolutely beautiful," I sighed as I stared at her naked beauty. Her breasts rode high on her chest and her stomach was flat with the exception of a small 'baby roll'. Her waist flared into a perfectly proportioned set of hips that surrounded the brown patch of fur between her long, shapely legs and coppery colored skin that showed only the slightest hint of tan marks between her legs. "And your soon-to-be ex had a problem with the way you looked?"

"Yes and no. He like me the way I looked before the baby."

"And how was that?"

"Flat! I was a 34B, with a 26-inch waist and 32-inch hips. I looked more like a guy than a woman."

"Like I said, 'He's a jerk'."

"Enough of that," she whispered as she slid under the covers and took the baby from my arms.

"Where are we gonna put him?"

"I'm gonna put him on the other side of me and use some of the pillows to form a barrier around him."

"Okay, but that'll only leave 1 pillow for the two of us."

"I guess we'll just have to sleep close then," she sighed, sensuously.

"Can I ask one question?"

"What?"

"The tan ...?"

"Oh, that? It was a 'gift' from my mother."

"Wha ...?"

"She and I went to Cancun when I told her I was getting a divorce. She never liked my ex. In fact, she said I was making a mistake up until the day we married. She even offered to send me on a trip to Hawaii on my wedding day if I'd forget about him. Too bad I didn't listen."

"Ahhh," was all I said as I felt her spoon back against me.

"Mmmmmmm, this feels good," she paused. "Even this," she continued as she wiggled her ass against my hardening cock.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm not," she whispered as she spread her legs slightly allowing my cock to nestle between her nether lips. "Feels soooooo good."

"You keep doing that and I can't promise to be a gentleman for much longer."

"Who says I want a gentleman right now?"

"I ... ummmm."

"Shhhhhh, quiet. We don't wanna wake the baby. Do you have a condom?"

"No," I muttered, reluctantly.

"Damn. And I'm not back on the pill yet. I guess we'll just have to make do with this," she whispered as she took my hand and placed it on her tit while moving her hips back and forth."

"I don't know, Carol. I've ahhhhh."

"What? You've never made love to a woman before?"

"No, it's not that. It's just that I've never made love to a woman as beautiful as you."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she moaned as she tightened her legs around my shaft.

"Shit, I don't think I'm gonna last long."

"Do it. Cum on my pussy. Let me feel your cum coating my lips," she groaned as her tempo increased.

The room went silent for the next several minutes with the exception of the barely audible sound of the headboard hitting the wall. Then, suddenly, Carol placed her hand over mine and squeezed as her body began to jerk and quiver. "Now, cum for me. I need it so bad. Let me feel you," she sighed as she placed her hand over the head of my cock. "Cum in my hand. Fill it with your warm, sticky cum."

I couldn't hold back any longer. The warmth of her pussy, the soft, silky feel of her pussy lips and inner thighs, were only heightened by the feel of the palm of her hand as I surged forward. It almost felt as if I were driving into the depths of her holy-of-holies. "Now, now, now," I chanted as strand after strand of my cum shot from the tip of my cock into her waiting hand.

"Me tooooooooooo. Cummmmiiinngggg," she groaned as she squeezed my hand tighter causing a spray of mother's milk to coat her tit and my palm. "So wicked," she murmured. "I needed this so bad," she finished as she pushed her ass tighter against me and gently fell asleep.

I must have fallen asleep too because the next thing I heard was the gentle cooing of the baby. Carol was sitting up feeding him again and I watched curiously. "You really are a perv," she laughed, softly.

"Why?"

"Making love to woman who only had a baby a few weeks ago, watching her breastfeed her baby, you pick."

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers