All Comments on 'The One That Made & Broke Me'

by apple231601

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Anakin20Anakin20almost 20 years ago
Not quite, but maybe?

I could not have nine inches inside you and have another nine waiting, but I have had many a woman ask to measure the 13 I carry. Very few have taken to it like you did the first time. I would love to try my bat in your park, that's for sure...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Perfect.

Perfect masturbation story. To the point, big cock little pussy. Throw in a small dicked husband watching and it'd be better than perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I agree

Yod do write well. A perfect story for "alone time"

Thanks!!

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 20 years ago
I enjoyed this story, great writing!

I really enjoyed this--I just wish I had that kind of equipment--'l'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
DANGEROUSLY HUNG

I HAVE NOT MET A WOMAN THAT COULD HANDLE MY ENTIRE PHALLUS, AS IT CAN BE VERY PAINFUL FOR INSERTIION,BUT MANY HAVE TRIED.I HAVE 2 HANDS PLUS WITH A SCARY THICKNESS,BUT NOT QUITE A SOLID FOOT.I HAVE USED METHODS TO INCREASE MY SIZE SINCE I WAS A TEENAGER, BUT I NEVER REALLY REALIZED I WAS THAT MUCH LARGER THAN NORMAL.I HAVE MASTURBATED AND HAVE SPURTED 15 TO 20 LARGE WADS,ENOUGH TO FILL A DIXIE CUP TO OVERFLOWING! MY LAST DATE WAS PISSED WHEN I BLEW MY WAD,AS SHE HAD A BRAND NEW LEATHER JACKET, THAT I HAD TO EMBARASSINGLY HAD TO BRING TO THE CLEANERS AND PAY TO HAVE IT CLEANED.MY PUNISHMENT FOR HAVING BIG BALLS I GUESS.THANX FOR THE GREAT STORIES, LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fantastically HARD

great work, sometimes you don't want flowers and pretty pussies, sometimes you need everyone to just fuck the hell out of each other with perfect equipement ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing Series

Some of the sexist stuff I've ever came to. I don't know if you're still around, but I come back to these often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great quick read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

A great read. It certainly got my pussy wet. I love big cocks but I really have a fetish for balls and the bigger the better. The low hangers are the best because you can get the whole testicle in your mouth like a gobstopper and just pull down and suck. Makes them shoot their baby juice out every time.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 7 years ago
Me Wanna Be!

Wish My Ego Was As Enormous As His Because His Cock Is So Large! And, I Want To Have Women Fall In Love With My Dick and Me Along For Each and Every Conquest! ( In My Dreams)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fucking hell this made me cum in my pants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous