The One, Two and Four Café, 06

Story Info
Two parents getting into trouble with daughters around.
4.9k words
4.76
2.9k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wand held by Ann made its way to my limp cock. The setting is low and yet powerful. Ann slowly moved it up and down my cock. It felt amazing, then she turned up the speed. I squirmed under its touch. Ann seemed delighted by the effect this was having. She repositioned to lay on the bed, her head near my cock with the vibrator. Her pussy near my head.

She spoke.

"Mark, finger my pussy while I play with you. Stick them inside me and fuck me with your hand."

My fingers found their way through her hairy patch. Ann was moist and a little swollen. First, I gently rubbed her with fingers, only inserting a little. As she became more aroused, deeper penetration and quicker movements on my part. The lower lips swelled, and I lightly pinched them with my fingertips, occasionally flicking her clit. My mind whirled with thoughts of what we were doing. Something we had never done before. Ann held the vibrator to my cock head. I would not last long now.

Ann spoke.

"tell me when you are ready to cum. I want you to shoot it in my mouth."

The wand intently shook my cock. The climax impended and I told Ann so. She placed her open mouth just in front of my cock. I released several streams of cum, some in her mouth, some on her face, and some on my stomach. What did not make it to her mouth, she lapped up later. It became my turn to please her.

I told her to lay on her back and spread her legs. This she did for me. The wand was equipped with a wide foam tip, rounded and soft. I slowly inserted this into her pussy. The outer and inner lips were easy. Ann was well lubricated. The wand was at the highest continuous vibration. The challenge now, inserting it into her canal. It took time and patience to accomplish this. The foam compressed and Ann gradually expanded to fit. A tight fit, even for someone that had a child.

Ann's hands gripped the sheets and she tried to remain stationary. But what it did to her body was amazing to watch. Her hips undulated, her mouth hung open and various moans and groans issued. I held the wand in place. I was rewarded by at least two major orgasms from Ann. After her first, she insisted I lay next to her. While I held the wand, Ann masturbated me. My cum ran over her hand and on to my stomach again. Ann drenched the bed with our juices. By the time the sessions ended, we were covered with my semen, her juices, and our sweat. We were exhausted and resolved to shower in the morning. We fell asleep together to the scent of sex, cum and sweat. Not a bad evening for a couple in a sexless marriage for so long.

The next morning Ann rose early and left for the gym. I showered, dressed, and headed to the café. The girls worked feverishly and made coffee for the clamoring masses. Katie delivered my espresso to the table and asked.

"You look different this morning. Something happened at home, didn't it? You got laid by Ann, didn't you? Oh fuck, you must tell all the juicy details. I'm getting wet already just thinking about it."

I smiled calmly.

"Later Katie, I will tell you everything, if you like."

Katie planted a kiss on my cheek and returned to the counter. She smiled broadly. Lyn looked on with a puzzled frown. She had no idea.

Later in the morning, Katie told me Sylvia would not be available for the afternoon. It would just be she and me. Katie also requested the butt plug again. She seemed to enjoy that. Already, my cock twitched at the thought of Katie's vibrating ass and pussy. Her young hard body shuddering as a climax took her. My cock hardened in my pants at these thoughts. It became uncomfortable to sit.

I stood and headed to the restroom. I leaned on the sink, tried to relax, and let things shrink. A quiet knock at the door. Katie asked inquired if everything was, okay? I said yes and opened the door a bit. She took that for her cue and entered the restroom.

She said nothing but unzipped my pants and took my still hard cock out. Katie knelt and swallowed me. Her head bobbed strongly, and I hit the back of her throat often. Saliva dripped from Katie's mouth and chin to the floor. She made such loud slurping and sucking sounds. Cum shot from me once more and leaked from Katie's mouth.

Katie stood and gave me a sloppy wet kiss, she tasted salty and of me. Before she left, she washed her face and gave me another kiss.

She spoke.

"See you in a bit Mark."

Katie returned to work, and I came to my table with another double espresso. Katie walked by Lyn. Lyn sniffed the air and gave Katie a questioning look. Then Lyn looked at me. Did she smell cum on Katie?

The remainder of the morning passed smoothly. I purchased our lunches and the three of us ate during a lull in business. Katie rubbed her leg against mine under the table. It would not have been so bad, except she kept giggling.

The afternoon and time to leave. Once again, Katie caught a ride with me. Her shorts and panties were off in seconds, my hand replaced them. Katie was fingered all the way to Sylvia's. Though Sylvia was not there, Katie and I marched in and into the bedroom. Katie's inner thighs were already slick with her juices, and she had cum twice on the way here. She was naked before we got to the bedroom. I soon joined her in the buff.

Katie spoke.

"Mark, I want the vibrating plug in please. Lube me up and put it in."

I spent time lubing Katie's sphincter, applying to her hole. Then a finger wormed inside, later followed by two. Once she seemed relaxed, the tapered plug. The insertion went slowly as the taper was large. Time, lube, and effort had Katie's rear end filled. We had decided not to turn it on until it was in, and we were ready for some fun.

Katie rolled to face up on the bed, legs spread.

She spoke.

"Bring that cock up here and fuck my mouth. But turn on the plug first."

The plug buzzed to life and Katie let go a loud groan. I moved to be above her face. Her mouth opened and my semi-hard cock slid between her lips and teeth. I moved up and down over her face, her saliva coated me as she closed her lips around me. Each thrust found me a little harder and deeper in her throat. The noises were loud and sloppy sounding as I fucked Katie's mouth. Finally, she had had enough and pushed me off.

She spoke.

"I need fucked, but first I want you to do something to me."

I responded.

"What would that be?"

Katie laughed loudly and answered.

"Stuff my panties in my mouth, make me get on all fours and then spank me hard."

Katie handed me her panties. I lifted them to my nose, and they carried her scent heavily. I wadded them up and stuffed them in her waiting mouth. I then positioned her on all fours with her ass facing me. The plug still in her ass and shaking her flesh. The handprint I left on her right cheek glowed bright red. Katie squirmed madly after. A second stroke to her left cheek elicited the same response. Katie's shaved slit dripped with her juices. I wanted her. I wanted to shove my cock in her as deeply as I could. It took one swift thrust to bury my throbbing member all the way in.

I pounded Katie hard, and the sound of slapping flesh filled the room. The butt plug pleasured us both. This amazed me for a couple of reasons. I had never been with a girl/woman that wanted spanked, had a butt plug, and had panties in her mouth. This excited me like nothing else. Soon, I felt I would orgasm soon. Katie fell forward and I fell out of her pussy. She spat her panties from her mouth and spoke.

"Take the plug out Mark and replace it with your cock. I want your cum in my ass."

The plug was pulled slowly and came out with ease. Katie lay on her back and pulled her legs up as high as possible. Her pussy and ass gapped.

She growled.

"Fuck my ass, Mark. Fuck it like you did my mouth and pussy. Fill it with cum."

Katie's ass remained open and lubricated. I entered her easily. But this was much tighter a feel than her slit. I did as ask and fucked her hard. One last mighty push and cum flowed into her. I stood and breathed as though I had run for miles. Katie's ass pulsated around me and squeezed me as I never had experienced. I withdrew and collapsed on the bed with Katie.

Katie whispered.

"You had all my holes today. Did you like them?"

I responded with a great nod yes and a long sloppy wet kiss to her lips. We stayed in bed for a time to cuddle and be affectionate. Love them and leave them is not my way of doing things. Katie liked being held after such a vigorous time. I liked holding her.

Katie continued.

"You know what we have to do now, don't you?"

I nodded again and added.

"Yes, we must strip and make the bed. We should also shower."

Katie giggled and we moved to take care of business. We moved about naked and dripped with fluids, lube, and cum. The sheets in the wash and us in the shower. This session exhausted me, and I loved every minute. We dressed and headed out. Katie went back to work, and I sat with my espresso and monstrous grin. Lyn continued to look at us both with puzzled looks. I think I will go shopping tomorrow. Gwendoline may have some suggestions for new items.

Katie returned to work and a very curious Lyn. I noticed Lyn plied Katie with multiple questions. There would be glances in my direction. Katie smiled, Lyn did not. The longer the conversation endured, the more shocked Lyn appeared. Katie apparently said a great deal about things. I attempted to look nonchalant. I admit I had a few nerves under Lyn's glances. She had learned her father had sexual thoughts and deeds. Not easy for a child I imagine. The espresso consumed, time to go home. To what? I had no idea. Ann had surprised me. Would she again?

The door locked at home. Ann not seen nor heard. I crept around to see if she was home. I heard moaning from Ann's bedroom. Sounds of sex or at least self-pleasure. Outside Ann's door, I heard the vibrating wand. A quick peek. She held it tight against her pussy and her hips moved up and down in rhythm. Ann lay naked on the bed, legs spread. One hand grasped the wand the other manipulated her nipple. A sexy picture.

Ann would climax soon. I watched with interest and arousal. This was not the woman I had lived with for years. This woman differed. I observed Ann as she worked her pussy and breast. My cock asked to be released. Quietly my zipper went down, the belt undone, and the snap loosened. Reached down to pull my cock out and began to stroke myself. Ann became louder as the orgasm approached. She thought she was alone in the house. No need for quiet. Then it hit her. I watched as Ann rolled around on the bed. That climax must have been massive.

I could wait no longer. The corner rounded and strode into the bedroom with a hard cock in hand. Ann was surprised and not for long. I did not bother to disrobe, just dropped my pants and shorts, and crawled between her legs. Ann pulled her knees to her head and let me take her. Pussy juice leaked from her freely. I think she may have gushed. Who knew? Ann dripped wetness and wanted me to fuck her hard. She slapped my ass to give me incentive. Aroused, I did not last long and soon pumped cum into Ann. I fell to the side, exhausted.

Ann spoke.

"How long did you watch me?"

I answered.

"Long enough to watch you build and cum. It was awesome. I did not know you did this?"

Ann responded.

"I did not. That is until recently. I decided to make a few changes in my life. This is one. I like cumming and playing with myself. I like it better when you fuck me. So let me suck and clean that dick of yours. Maybe you can fuck me from behind next?"

Ann did not wait for approval. My slick and flaccid cock was engulfed by her hungry mouth. Having a limp dick sucked is a pleasure. Feeling it grow in someone's mouth was more so. It took time to harden, but Ann worked relentlessly. She wanted fucked again.

When satisfied, she spoke.

"Okay Mark, time to use that thing."

Ann rolled to be on all fours and spread her legs open. I moved behind her and on to my knees. I parted Ann's pussy with my thumbs and slammed inside her. Ann in turn, moved to push against me. She seemed impatient, wanted more.

Ann spoke.

"Stand up on the bed and use your legs to fuck me harder."

I stood behind Ann, grabbed her hips, and fucked her with all the strength I could muster. I held nothing back. My entire body and every muscle I possessed was used in one thrust after another. This was fucking on a beastly scale. Raw and full-blown lust. Ann groaned loudly as each thrust hit home. My own panting and sighs added.

Ann's arms gave way and her face and chest to the bed. I held her hips up and had to lean forward to continue. Ann's juices were all over me, her ass and beginning to run down our legs. Never had I been with someone like this. Hardcore fucking with my wife. Never would I have believed it.

It seemed an eternity, but I knew it was not. The physical exertion and being with someone that wanted this, brought me to climax. I leaned in more on Ann and shoved my cock inside her as deeply as possible. She collapsed on the bed with me atop her, pumping cum into her saturated pussy. Sweat ran from us both. I lay on Ann, my cock still in her, occasionally dribbling cum. Ann leaked my cum and her juices. We had made a mess of the bed. The sheets were damp and stained. They had come lose from the corners. The pillows lay tossed about the floor. There would be no sleep in this bed tonight.

We recovered and both went to the bathroom. Ann showered in hers and I went to mine. It felt amazing to stand in the hot steamy water. This had been exhausting. I stumbled from the shower to my bed. I stood and toweled what moisture remained.

A naked Ann came in and fell into my bed.

She spoke.

"I am not messing with my bed tonight. I will take care of it tomorrow. So, this means I am sleeping with you in yours. Now finish what you are doing and get in here with me."

I tossed the towel aside, crawled into bed next to naked Ann and turned out the light. She plastered her body to mine, and I held her tightly. Just like the old days. Somewhere in the night, her hand reached my soft cock. Ann held me and stroked gently. Then when semi-erect, she took me in her mouth. The sucking was soft and slow, interspersed with licking and kisses. Ann became more aggressive. I reached and pulled her body on top of mine, her thighs on either side of my head. The moist pussy within easy reach of my searching tongue.

Ann started a rhythmic descent and withdrawal on my hard cock. I matched her tempo with my own licking and sucking of her pussy. The silence of the night was broken only by our combined lapping and slurping. Ann's clit in my mouth, swollen as I suck it harder. My cock buried deep in her throat. What little cum I had left in my body surged out and she swallowed it. Ann's hips drove her pussy deep on my face as we orgasmed. Then only our labored breath remained.

Sleep returned.

I resolved to shop in the morning. A particular item in mind for the ladies. Gwendoline would supply the best the store had to offer. I confess to the hope of an in house offer to experience before purchase. A shower cleansed the activities from the night before. I dressed and headed for the Café. Espresso and caffeine were needed. Ann was gone before I arose. The gym I should think.

I dressed and headed out. The Café is the first stop. I needed espresso. Lyn and Katie are happy to satisfy my needs. Katie's hand lingered on mine a bit longer. This did not escape the notice of Lyn. Sylvia was not here this morning. Katie informed me she would arrive later. The espresso emptied and I departed for the shop and Gwendoline. Yes, I had a shopping list.

The drive took little time and went quickly. The list was short, multiple pairs of nipple clamps and additional vibrators. Gwendoline would know just what I needed to purchase. Also, I knew she would demonstrate and teach what I needed to know. I arrived.

The bell on the door tinkled lightly as I strode inside the establishment. Gwendoline whisked into view. Her dark hair fell in ringlets to surround her face and fell to her shoulders. A white translucent blouse gave me a glimpse of nipples, areola, and breasts. A knee length blue skirt and nude stockings ending in a matching pair of blue pumps. Gwen smiled broadly in recognition of me. Swiftly, she moved past me to the front door, locked it and turned the sign to closed.

Upon her return to me, she said nothing. Rather, her arms encircled my neck, and she kissed me deeply. This I returned with equal vigor. The kiss went on and on and on. The longer we embraced, the deeper our tongues invaded the others mouth. Gwen reached down between us stroke my cock through my trousers. I in turn, cupped her breast in one hand while squeezing her ass.

Abruptly, Gwen stopped, took me by the hand and pulled me down an aisle to the back of the building. We mounted a flight of stairs to the second floor. Once at the landing, I surveyed an open concept living area.

The entire second floor was Gwen's home. Large window at the front and back of the room, the only enclosed area was a bath and shower. The shower was a huge glass enclosure. It looked as though you could fit a crowd in there. Then, of course, the perfunctory toilet. The double sink vanity and mirrors everywhere.

The sleeping area held a California king bed tastefully decorated with black and white comforter and mounds of pillows to match. A couple of matching dressers, nightstands, lamps, and chest drawers nearby. A few plush and matching chairs are nearby as well. This was lovely and well decorated.

Gwen kicked off her heels and spoke.

"I am going to the bathroom Mark. Make yourself very comfortable. By this I mean be naked when I return."

Gwen disappeared. I did as ask, disrobed, folded, and carefully placed my clothes on a chair. Then I turned to the bed and turned it down. The sheets were black and slippery. I easily glided into them to await Gwen's return.

She was gone for some time. The shower could be heard in the openness of the place. No matter, I was in no hurry. A nude Gwen emerged; her hair done up on top of her head. The bounce of her breasts as she walked was mesmerizing. As she neared, I noticed she was shaved clean down there, still a bit pink from the razor. My cock twitched under the sheet. I held my arms up to greet her.

Gwen crawled up from the end of the bed to straddle me. Our lips and tongues returned to our first greeting. Gwen's scent was divine as we kissed. My cock grew under the sheet and began to press against her shaved pussy. Still, we kissed deeply. Her one hand reached down, Gwen raised her body slightly, and the barrier between us was gone. As Gwen pushed her body down, I slipped into her magnificent, hairless slit. Her lips never left mine.

Gwen began a slow rhythmic up and down movement. She ground against my pubic bone with an ever-wetter pussy, her hips undulating on me. A slow and sensuous fuck. No toys, no sucking or licking. Just slow grinding and deep kissing. I found I enjoyed this. It was intimate, slow, and gentle.

Gwen's breathing frequency increased. I sensed she would orgasm soon. A kiss was broken, and she pressed her chest to mine, her head on my shoulder. She gasped softly.

"I'm cumming Mark."

Gwen's body tensed as her orgasm took hold. She shook as it rippled through her, eyes clenched shut, mouth open in wordless ecstasy. Juices gushed from her pussy to drench my cock, balls, and the bed sheets. Gwen seemed to quiver and twitch for some time. Never had I observed a woman orgasm so. It fascinated me.

I simply held her until it passed, and she recovered. Gwen's lips returned to mine for a moment before she broke and whispered thank you in my ear. Gwen removed from my lap and stood at the edge of the bed.

She spoke.

12