The One, Two and Four Café, 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark, I want to lean and put my hands on the bed. Stand behind me and take me hard. Fuck me until you are about to cum, then shoot it all over my tits please. After that, we can do whatever your heart desires."

Gwen assumed her desired position and I decided to take mine. She has a lovely pale ass, rounded and beautiful. Placed my hands on her hips and pushed inside her wet vagina. A wordless groan escaped her lips. Gwen wanted hard and I did so. Every fiber and muscle I used with all my strength. The sound of slapping flesh filled the large room. The only other sounds to be heard were her groans and mine. Both were loud and primal. The previous position with Gwen had me close. With such violence and thrusts, I would not last. The impeding orgasm approached for me.

Warning given to Gwen who promptly disengaged me to sit on the bed edge. Her hands reached and stroked me the remaining way. Cum shot from my cock to splat on her tits and chest. Gwen stroked me until nothing remained. Large globs of my cum drizzled down her front. One last droplet appeared on my cock. Gwen merely licked off.

I collapsed on the bed, spent from the physicality of what we did. Gwen took a place next to me and I encircled her in my arms. We both lay still to relax, catch our breath, and enjoy the closeness. I kissed Gwen's forehead now and again. She idly played with my chest.

Time passed before she spoke.

"What did you want to shop for today, Mark?"

I can honestly say this. Shopping was the last thing on my mind now. Holding Gwen and enjoying the moment was more important. But I gave her my list. Three sets of vibrating nipple clamps, a second vibrating butt plug, and another vibrating wand like the first.

Gwen giggled and spoke.

"Wow, that is quite the list. I think I can accommodate you. May I suggest?"

I nodded yes.

Her answer.

"Lets' get you a vibrating cock ring too."

Gwen rolled from the bed, stood, and held out her hand. She led me downstairs, both of us naked, to the store below. Down an aisle we went. A drawer was opened, and a pair of nipple clamps appeared. A chain between them and adjustable pressure.

Gwen spoke.

"Try it on me."

She held her breasts up and waited.

I felt clumsy and was uncertain of what or how to do this. Gwen helped me. One clamp was placed on her nipple. She said to go slowly as it would take her time to adjust to the pressure. Also, do not leave them on for more than thirty minutes. The other clamp went on more smoothly. Gwen said the weight of the chain would pull on her nipples. Or, if I wanted, place the chain in her mouth to pull up on the nipples. Already, arousal began again.

Gwen took my hand, and we went to another aisle. The chain hanging from her chest jangled slightly as she walked. Another butt plug and wand for my cart. Gwen led me to another aisle. She looked at my cock and balls, thinking.

She spoke.

"How about something that vibrates your balls too?"

She rummaged around a little and brought out a device. Once again, she took my hand and led me back upstairs to her bed.

Gwen spoke.

"Lay on the bed and let me put this on you."

It had two rings and a strip between them with what looked like a bullet underneath. Gently, Gwen put the larger ring at the base of my cock between my body and balls. Tightly, but not uncomfortable. The second smaller ring just in front of my balls. My erection grew already.

Gwen spoke.

"Wait until I turn it on?"

She took the controls, and the bullet came to life. I thought cum would shoot out of me then. Then Gwen turned up the power. A few seconds later, I did cum. All over her bed. Gwen found this very amusing and added.

"So, you like that?"

All I could do was nod my head. That had been very intense for me. The bullet continued to vibrate, and I remained hard. Gwen put the control down and moved to be a top me. Her wet naked pussy slid down over my pulsating member. Gwen began to ride me slowly.

She spoke.

"OMG that feels good. It is going to make me cum again."

We fucked this way for a time.

Gwen spoke again.

"Pull on the chain. Pull my nipples towards you."

I took the chain in my hand and slowly pulled at her nipples. Gwen seemed to wear a confusion of facial expressions. Something like pleasure, but also pain.

She spoke.

"Buck your hips with me. It will make me cum."

I did as she asked. Moments later, Gwen orgasmed again.

Once she finished, she asked.

"Are you going to cum again? Or do I need to do something else?"

I mumbled I did not know. The cock machinery was removed. I dripped with Gwen's juices. This did not detour her as she took my cock in her mouth to suck while her hand began to pump me. I had already cum twice with her. Gwen did not let up at all. She worked relentlessly in pursuit of my next orgasm. I felt it impending and gave her a warning. Not everyone likes cum in their mouth. Gwen pumped faster now. Cum released from me yet again.

Then to my surprise, while I still orgasmed, Gwen put the vibrating bullet on my cock head. The experience was mind blowing and I think I may have passed out.

When I opened my eyes next, Gwen was next to me on the bed.

She gently stroked my face and asked.

"Are you okay? I think you passed out."

I nodded yes and then pulled her face to mine. Gwen had given me one of the most exciting, amazing, and powerful events in my life.

She spoke.

"Come on Mark. Let's shower together."

The water was hot and steamy, but not as hot as Gwen. We washed and stood together in our embrace. Water running and dripping from our spent bodies. Later we dried and dressed. Hand in hand, we went downstairs to ring up my purchases. We turned for the store front and door.

Gwen halted and spoke.

"Mark, this was wonderful and great with you. You can have me anytime you wish. I hope that you come back soon. I also hope your other ladies enjoy the new toys. I want to hear all about it when you come back. You will be back, won't you?"

I answered.

"Try and keep me away Gwendoline."

Then we kissed yet again. A long probing and powerful kiss with hug to match in intensity. Gwen held my hand as we went to the door. She opened it and turned the open sign on. The picture of her standing there and smiling embedded in my mind. I drove to the Café but have no idea how I got there. The bag of toys left in the car for future adventures. Who would be first? Sylvia, Katie, or Ann? My cock twitched in my pants. There would be a return to Gwen for certain.

12