The One When Ross Finds Out

Story Info
Ross finds out about Monica and Chandler and much much more.
7.8k words
3.93
3.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I.

Ross had just settled into his new apartment after his divorce from Emily. And he couldn't believe what he had to do, either. Dancing with Ugly Naked Guy, naked.

It's not that he had a problem being naked with another man, he had been naked in the gym sauna with Joey and Chandler loads of times.

He recalled seeing the guys naked for the first time in the sauna and how he felt a little awkward, a little shy, and a lot embarrassed about the familiar tightness between his legs. Plus, it didn't help that he looked like he was the smallest of the three.

Now semi hard, the steam, the sight of Joey's huge dick, and the sight of his best friend, Chandler, spread out with his dick hanging over the bench, was a little more than he could handle, so he tried really hard to use his hands to hide the fact that his dick growing and growing.

"Grandma, grandma," he thought to himself to quiet his hard on with no luck.

"Uh, guys, uh, um, I've got a little problem here," he said to get it out in the open, literally. He lifted his hands to present his hard dick.

"That's not a little problem, that's a big problem," Chandler joked.

"Woah, nice rod you got there, Ross, where have you been hiding that?" Joey piped in.

"Um, you guys don't think it's weird, I mean, uh, we're naked, I'm hard, uh," he said sheepishly.

"Nah, what's weird about it, I mean I'm getting a little hard looking at Chandler," Joey admitted.

"Hold on there, sparky," Chandler said, "You're getting hard looking at me?"

"I'm not afraid to say it, yes. And what's not to like, that's a nice dick you've got there."

It wasn't like this is the first time someone had commented on how nice his dick was. Like when he walked in on his dad in the cabana.

The sight of his dad's dick down the throat of the pool boy made Chandler immediately hard and had a hard time not touching himself, but he did. He lingered for a minute, pulled down his pants, and stroked himself to an erection.

Mr. Bing pulled away from the boy's mouth, who immediately saw Chandler fondling himself.

"That's a nice dick who have there, Mr. Chandler."

"I'm very proud," Mr. Bing added.

Chandler pulled up his pants, quickly turned and left the cabana promising himself that he would never go in without knocking first.

"Guys, guys, this is uh, getting what's the word for it, weird," Ross stammered.

"Oh, c'mon, like you never thought about sucking off Chandler?"

"Uh, no."

"I think about getting with you all the time!" Joey said.

"You, uh, do?

"Nothing wrong with it, I mean it's sex, right?"

"Uh, with your best friend..."

"Exactly, if you can't have sex with your best friend, who can you have sex with?"

"What about you Chandler," Ross asked.

If Chandler was honest, he would have told Ross that he did have a mini crush on him in college and that a couple of times he masturbated at night thinking of sucking Ross like all the men who sucked his father, but he didn't.

"Uh, no never."

"Then why are you getting hard, Chandler," Joey asked.

"Um, the steam, the nakedness, I guess."

By this time, Ross was fully erect. It felt like the head of his dick was pushing through the top of it.

"How can you resist, Chandler? If it makes you more comfortable I'm going to get hard with you both," Joey reassured them.

His cock was much larger than his friend's cocks. So big that it was hard to tell if he was erect or not. It just hung there engorged. It sprang to life with his first touch. Growing and growing as he massaged it, stopping at the top to squeeze it.

"Oh my god," Ross whimpered, "That. Is. Impressive."

"I know, the little general has always pleased the ladies."

All Chandler could do was gawk. He was exposed to his dad's giant cock many times when his dad insisted showering with him to show him how to clean his uncircumcised dick.

Before Chandler was circumcised, his dad would ask him to stand behind him, hold his cock, pull back the foreskin, and soap it to clean it. While he would do this, his dad would get hard, and Chandler was left holding a big, hard cock, leaving his father to finish himself off.

Sometimes, Mr. Bing had Chandler stand in front of him in the shower to demonstrate how to clean a cock. Being so young, Chandler marvelled at the sight of his dad's dick, and couldn't help getting hard himself. After cleaning his cock, Mr. Bing, being aroused, woud start tugging at his dick, encouraging Chandler to do the same.

Mr. Bing would usually finish first, squirting his cum all over Chandler. Then, would stand behind Chandler, wedge his dick between his cheeks, reach around and clean Chandler's cock for him, then, masturbate him to orgasm.

It wasnt the typical father/son activity, but at least his dad taught Chandler how to please himself.

Joey's cock was magnificent.

And he wasn't shy about his nudity or his cock and wasn't a stranger to group sex, with or without men. Seemingly impossible, his cock grew another two inches, and another in width.

"You guys want to see me cum," Joey asked.

"Uh," stammered Ross.

"What he said," Chandler added.

Like you've never seen a guy come before! Lemme think of something hot."

Leaning back against the sauna wall, Joey closed his eyes and thought of the sexiest thing he could think of--the time when Monica invited him in for lemonade when he was moving into Chandler's apartment.

Of course, he mistakenly thought it was for sex, so while Monica was getting the drinks, he stripped bare ass naked in her living room. Turning around, Monica gasped at the biggest cock she had ever seen.

"Uh, what are you doing," she screamed!

"We're gonna have sex right?" he said as his cock grew.

"I don't usually have sex with strangers, but OK!"

Monica put the glasses down, knelt before his mighty tool, and started giving him a blow job.

"What are you thinking about?" Ross asked.

"You don't want to know," he said grunting.

"C'mon!

"When Monica gave me a blowjob."

Ross was shocked, dismayed, but the thought of Monica with that horse dick in her mouth made him even harder.

"Guys, I'm gonna cum. You're about to see something impressive."

He increased his strokes and pressure on his enormous tool. He let out a guttural moan, and shot cum across the sauna. And he kept cumming and cumming and cumming.

All Ross and Chandler could do is watch their friend milk his dick and then some.

"And that's the way you do it,' Joey boasted, "Now you guys."

"I'm not sure about this?" Ross said sheepishly.

"Don't worry about it, we're all friends here."

Ross succumbed, closed his eyes, grabbed his dick and started pumping it, hard, the way he liked it.

"What are you thinking about?" Joey asked.

"Making love to Rachel."

"No no no you're not doing it right, you girl! You're fucking her! Fucking her in the ass!"

"Oh my god that's much better!"

While Ross was masturbating fantasizing fucking Rachel in the ass, Chandler found himself hard as a rock, and was drawn to Ross' hard cock.

"You know you want to..." Joey encouraged Chandler.

"But I never sucked a..." Chandler said, but he lied because he had sucked cock before, "I do. Ross?"

"Yes, please."

Chandler moved closer to Ross in the sauna, knelt down, and placed his best friend's dick into his mouth. The combination of pre-cum and sweat made it easy for Ross to easily slip into Chandler's mouth.

"That feels good," Ross moaned.

"I guess I do have a quality...and I like it."

Taking Ross at the base of his cock, Chandler pumped it in and out his mouth.

"You're good at this," Ross declared.

Chandler tasted some salty pre-cum and swallowed it like he had sucked cock before. It tasted good, he thought.

Watching, Joey started to get hard again. He knew he could get hard and cum over and over and over like the night he fucked Monica, Phoebe, and Rachel in one night, but that's another story.

"I'm cumming," Ross said under his breath, "I'm cumming," he said a little louder.

Ross grabbed Chandler's head and pushed it towards him to make sure every inch was in his best friend's mouth. Then, he released his cum into Chandler's mouth, who did not spill a drop of it.

Satisfied, Ross leaned back on the sauna's wall.

Joey approached Chandler and behind him on the sauna bench. Chandler could feel his cock pushing against his back. It reminded him of hs dad's enormous beast.

Joey reached around, grabbed Chandler hard cock and started pumping it. Chandler knew this feeling and his erection got even stronger.

Joey started moving his cock up and down Chandler's back. Again, just like dad, Chandler thought.

"I could fuck your ass right now," Joey told Chandler, "Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"No," Chandler groaned, as he moved slightly up to make sure Joey cock was between his cheeks.

"Oh, yeah, baby, I'm loving this," Joey exclaimed.

Ross couldn't believe what he was witnessing. His best friend getting as hand job by his other best friend who was ass cheek fucking him.

"Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god," Chandler groaned, "I'm cumming."

Joey turned Chandler towards Ross so that Chandler could spray Ross with cum. And he did.

"Oh, gid, that was good." Chandler exhaled.

"I'm cumming again, guys," Joey said, as he gave Chandler's back a cum shower.

Sitting in the afterglow of cumming, the guys sat naked with their flaccid cocks hanging over the bench.

"I got a question," Ross asked, "Do we tell the girls, or..."

"Maybe we should keep this to ourselves for now," Joey said.

"Yeah, I'm good with keeping secrets," Chandler said.

"Like when you told Monica I shit my pants on the rollercoaster?" Ross said.

"Yeah, that was pretty funny,"

"Monica really gave you a blow job?" Ross asked.

"Yeah, baby!"

II.

What Ross was really embarrassed about was that as he was dancing naked with UNG to rent him the apartment, he found himself getting harder and harder as he danced.

Add to that, by the time his dick was at full mast, and bobbing up and down, his friends were watching the scene from Monica's apartment.

"Oh, look, UNG has a dancing buddy!" Phoebe remarked.

The other 4 Friends rushed to the window.

"Oh, that's great," Rachel said, "I'm glad he has someone.

"Wait a second," Chandler said, "Is that Ross, naked?"

"And he's got a nice dic..." Joey said, being interrupted by Monica.

"I really didn't need to see that," Monica horrifyingly said for the benefit of the group, but in truth, she knew exactly how nice her brother's cock was.

It was the night of the "Day before classes" party at Chandler and Ross' college, and Rachel and Monica were determined to crash the party.

This was before Monica lost her weight, so she was a little anxious walking in with Rachel because of how hot she was.

Chandler noticed that Monica and Rachel were walking into the common room.

Chandler had always wanted to fuck Rachel ever since he met her during Thanksgiving at Ross and Monica's mother's house.

She turned him on so much, that he would excuse himself from dinner to go to the bathroom, think about Rachel's tits and jack off.

"Hello, butt munch," Monica yelled at Chandler.

Chandler ignored the remark and approached Rachel.

"Hello."

"Hi, it's late, and I'm so drunk right now and that is soooooo gonna miss up my ACTs tomorrow," Rachel said.

Chandler took his shot. He got close to her, grabbed her waist and pushed his lips onto hers.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" Rachel protested.

"I'm in college."

"Ok!"

Rachel launched her body at his and pressed mouth tightly against his. She was always a big slut. Fucking high school guys, dads, teachers to get a good grade, and once she fooled around with the women's basketball coach.

Chandler took this opportunity to kiss her back and grab her ass at the same time.

"You wanna get out of here?"

"Where should we go somewhere, private, no offense, but I don't want anyone to know about this," Rachel said.

"I'm good with that!"

Chandler knew exactly where to go: The science lab. It was there where he messed around with Ross' crush, Missy Goldberg. Man, was Ross pissed off about that but he really didn't care, he was scoring with a hot girl.

Back in the common room, Monica was happily getting drunk and dancing with herself. She didn't care if a boy hit on her, because she was nervous she wouldn't know what to do, and she wasn't about to give up her "Flower."

The last song of the night played and she was very drunk. She couldn't find Rachel anywhere so she decided to find an empty dorm and sleep it off.

Searching the halls, she tried one dorm, but there was a couple fucking in it. "Nope!" She thought to herself. But then lingered in the doorway to watch the college girl going down on her boyfriend.

"I betcha I could be really good at that," she thought to herself.

She finally found an empty dorm, plopped down on one the beds, covered herself in the coats that were one the bed, and fell asleep.

In the science lab, Chandler was doing his best to get Rachel's dress off. But the way she was using her tongue, swirling it around in his mouth, it was too distracting to concentrate. But he was determined to get to her perfect breasts.

Being more experienced, Rachel took the lead in this sexual dance. She rubbed his hardening cock over his pants. The one thing she knew how to do was suck cock. And she was good at it. And she knew it.

Rachel stopped Chandler from unbuttoning her dress long enough to undo his belt. She unbuttoned his pants and took both his pants and his underwear down in one motion.

Even though he got hard with making out with a woman before, this is the hardest his dick has ever been. And now, Rachel Greene was going to suck him off. Finally,

Opening her mouth, Rachel slipped just the tip into her mouth and slowly sucked and licked it. This same technique got her a passing grade in English.

Chandler leaned back on one of the lab tables and arched his back giving Rachel complete access to his cock. Increasing her speed, she pumped him in and out of her mouth. She needed him to finish as soon as possible because she really wanted to cum, and she knew just hoe to do that.

Running her hand up and down his shaft and at the same sucking really hard she got him to cum.

His cum filled her mouth. And it was a lot because he hadn't cum in a long time. Rachel stood up with a mouth full of cum and swallowed it at the same time as she was removing her dress.

Ross entered his dorm room, tried to turn on the light but it didn't work.

"Fucking, Chandler," he thought, "Is it so hard to buy a light bulb?"

Just then, he heard a groaning and rustling in the room.

"Chandler?"

"Ahhhh," was all Monica could utter because she was drunk.

"A woman in my room?" Ross thought to himself. "Score."

Little did he know it was his sister.

Using his hands to navigate in the pitch dark room, Ross made his way to the bed. He felt Monica's shoulders, then her head.

Monica, kept quiet not to ruin the moment.

He reached down and started to caress Monica's breasts, finding them under her bra. They were plump and her nipples were hard. He turned Monica over with only the back of her head exposed under the coats.

His cock was bulging through his pants and he was dying to release it. He stripped out of his sweat pants and moved closer to his sister's mouth.

Monica didn't have any clue what to do with her first cock. Was she supposed to suck, lick, definitely not bite. Monica grabbed her brother's hard dick and awkwardly shoved it into her mouth. She liked the taste and thought that this wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be. After all, it was just like sucking a lollipop.

Ross groaned as Monica greedily used her mouth like a piston, pumping up and down on his cock.

Chandler couldn't believe what he was seeing before him: A naked Rachel Greene. Both now naked, Rachel pushed her firm breasts against Chandler. Her nipples, hard as diamonds, almost pierced his chest. She loved her breasts and her forever hard nipples.

Chandler pushed her away slightly so he could get his hands on her mounds. She slightly moaned as he grabbed both of them at once. He bent down and put one of her nipples into his mouth. It was like was sucking on a piece of hard candy.

He reached down and felt her wet pussy. He was determined to fuck her but Rachel was not going to let that happen. Instead, she pushed him down to his knees, put one foot on one of the chairs, and forced her cunt onto his mouth.

As he licked her pussy, Rachel rocked back and forth on one leg, smearing his mouth with her pussy juice. Chandler didn't care about fucking her any longer. He was enjoying being dominated by her.

Rachel rocked harder because she knew she was cumming. Grabbing Chandler's head with two hands, she smashed her cumming pussy against his mouth.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmm, oh fuck," she cried, "Good boy, good boy."

Ross, with his cock inside his sister's mouth was also about to cum. Pre-cum leaked into Monica's mouth, sensing she should do something, she took hold of her brother's cock and started pumping it into her mouth.

Violently, yet silently, Ross came into his sister's mouth. All he could get out of his mouth was, "Uh."

Dripping with cum, he pulled up his sweats, and fled the dorm room to tell Chandler. Leaving Monica with a mouthful of his cum but she didn't care, she gave her first blowjob and swallowed cum.

"Man," she thought, "I'm good!"

III.

Ross had just finished giving his boss, Donald, the tour of his new apartment. He was happy that he had proven to him that he had his rage under control after the whole, "You ate my sandwich" fiasco.

Tidying up, he moved to place a dinosaur egg on the window sill when he looked over to Monica's apartment and saw Monica and Chandler making out.

"What the fuck?"

He moved closer to the window as Chandler and Monica were taking off each other's clothes.

"What the fuck?"

Monica had now taken off her shirt and bra and was feeding her little, but gorgeous breasts to Chandler. Monica loved fucking in public. The mere thought of getting caught made her pussy wet.

"My sister! You're fucking my sister?!" he screamed.

Chandler turned Monica toward the window, pressing her naked breasts against it. Monica moaned with pleasure. And even though he couldn't hear it, he knew what she sounded like because she was never too quiet when she masturbated in her room.

Completely naked, Chandler had a handful of Monica's hair and rubbed his cock along her ass cheeks.

Seeing his sister in the throes of passion made his blood rush to his cock. Monica, turned around and disappeared from view. "She's definitely sucking his cock," he thought. Monica reappeared and held her hair back with one hand and disappeared again.

"Yup, definitely sucking his cock."

Conflicted as he was, he took off his pants, releasing a massive hard on.

"This is wrong," he thought, "definitely wrong."

Secretly, he wished his sister would suck him off.

This wasn't like the time he was attracted to a family member. He tried to fuck his cousin that night watching "Logan's Run," but this was different, it was his sister. But there he was looking around for some lube.

Monica appeared in the window again and wiped Chandler's cum off her mouth. She turned her back to him, she loved getting fucked from behind. She braced herself with her arms on the bench in front of the window, and offered Chandler her perfect ass and pussy.

Chandler did not hesitate. But he had other plans for her tonight. As Chandler was lubing his cock, Ross was doing the same across the street.

Standing behind Monica, Chandler slowly pushed the tip of cock into Monica's ass. She loved getting fucked in the ass. Richard routinely fucked her ass.