The One When Ross Finds Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once, Monica told Rachel that Richard was going to fuck in the ass on balcony just so Rachel could watch. Monica loved getting her hole fucked while watching her best friend shove a dildo in her pussy.

Richard was bigger than Chandler, but any time she could have a cock in that hole, she was happy. It was in London where she finally convinced Chandler to fuck her in the ass after Ross' disaster of a wedding.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned throwing her head back.

"Oh, fuck," Ross moaned as he continued his onslaught on his cock.

"Push it in further, Chandler, please, further!"

Obeying her command Chandler pushed his cock further into her making her scream. This only encouraged him to ram his cock faster and faster into her.

Taking one hand she reached down her stomach onto her clit and started to furiously rub it.

"Oh my god, she's rubbing her clit," Ross thought, "Oh my god, keep rubbing it, Monica, don't stop!"

She didn't and came long and hard.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"she cried out.

Slipping out of Monica, Chandler turned her over, spread her legs as wide as he could putting her legs over his shoulders so he could get as deep into her pussy as possible.

Monica loved getting plowed like that, the deeper the better.

As Chandler was pounding Monica as hard as he could, Ross was equally pounding his hard cock.

"Faster, faster, and harder," Chandler, "Fuck me, Chandler, fuck me!"

Chandler was now driving himself into her sopping pussy.

"I'm cummin, Mon."

"Cum for me, cum for me!"

As Chandler was cumming into Monica's pussy, Ross fantasized he that was fucking Monica and sprayed the window with his cum.

Lying exhausted on the floor, Monica and Chandler lovingly kissed. Meanwhile, after gaining his composure, Ross was quickly getting dressed and going over to Monica's apartment to find out what the fuck was going on.

IV

As Ross furiously bangs on Monica's apartment door, the pair are scrambling to get dressed.

"Chandler! I know you're in there!!!"

"We had a good run, bye," Chandler said, trying to climb out the window.

Monica opened the door, "What's up, bro?"

"Chandler get over here, I saw you fucking my sister!"

"It's not like that, Ross, we love each other," Monica said.

"Yeah, it's true, it's really true."

"Oh, my sister and my best friend are in love!"

"I mean, I don't want to be gross or anything, but man, Monica, you can suck and fuck."

"Ew, you watched us from across the street?!" Monica said secretly loving that he did.

"Yes, I was. I mean the last time I had a girl go down on me like that it was the night of the party in the common room. And I got Rachel to give me a blow job in my dorm."

"That wasn't Rachel," Chandler said.

"Yes it was, I saw you take her to our dorm room."

"No, I was screwing around with her in the science lab."

"Stop making out with girls on my turf! Well, if it wasn't Rachel, who was it?"

"Oh my god!" Monica cried out, "It was me!"

"You were under the coats?"

"You were my midnight blowjob?"

"Oh dear, god," Chandler said, "What in the fuck? You got a blowjob from your own sister?"

"Oh, dude, it's not like you didn't give me a blowjob in the sauna at the gym."

"Seriously? That was supposed to be a secret."

"Really..." Monica said.

"It was a long time ago and it only happened once," Ross said.

"Yeah, only once."

"I'd like to see that," Monica said.

"You, uh, what now," Chandler said with a crackly voice.

"Yeah, I'd watch that any day of the week. Like today, this day of the week."

"I can't, Mon, I'm pretty spent after just fucking you."

"Yeah, and I'm pretty spent after cumming watching you two fuck."

"I'll make it worth your while."

"How worth it?"

"If you guys suck yourselves off, I will tell you the story about when Rachel and I made out."

"Made out or had sex?"

"Yeah, making out isn't worth it."

"Had sex."

"I'm in!" they both said.

"So it was a shitty Valentine's Day. Phoebe, Rachel and I were drinking margaritas, and getting pretty drunk."

Immediately the guy's interest was piqued.

"And Phoebe wanted to go home so Rachel and I sat outside drinking on the balcony."

"And..." Ross begged.

"And, that night the pizza guy delivered the wrong pizza to us. Instead he delivered it to George Stephanopolulos, who lived across the street."

"This better be going somewhere," Chandler said.

"Oh, it's going somewhere," Monica said.

"So, we went out on the balcony and we were spying on him. His drapes were open and we saw him walking across the room wearing only a towel. Well, he dropped the towel and we saw one of the most magnificent cocks we've ever seen. We were both drooling over it. It was that good."

"But we realized that he was with a woman, the bitch. Anyway, he walks over to her, she kneels down and starts sucking him off right in the middle of the room. Man, I wished that was my mouth."

"So they get on the sofa and start fucking. She gets on top of him. She let him suck her tits, and lemme tell you, it was something to watch his cock go in and out of that beautiful pussy."

"Oh, my," Chandler gulped.

"And as we were watching this really fucking hot couple screw, Rachel starts rubbing her tits a little. Like playing with her nipples, you know?"

"I do know," Ross happily said.

"And you know, I started getting really wet because George now had this woman on all fours and banging her from behind."

"So, I put my hand down my pants and started rubbing my little hard knob."

Listening to the story the guy's pants were getting tight. Ross got up to get some wine when they all realized his cock was poking through his boxers.

"The scene was so sexy that we both got down to our bras and panties very quickly. So we were leaning over the wall, watching this super sexy guy fuck the shit out of this super sexy woman, we both were pretty much doing ourselves at the same time."

Monica got up to go to the bathroom.

"Oh my god," Chandler said, "For the love of god don't stop!"

Monica didn't have to pee, the story she was retelling made her so wet she had to rub her pussy right then, right now.

"Can you believe this? Monica. Rachel."

"Do you think they did it? I hope they did it."

"Hey, um, I'm kinda horny right now, you?"

"Very."

"Um, have you, uh, ever kissed a guy?"

"By mistake, yes," Chandler replied.

"How about on purpose?"

"No. You?"

"No."

"You, uh, want to try?"

Ross took the lead, leaned over and softly kissed Chandler on the lips.

"Well, that was pretty nice." Chandler said.

"It was nice."

Monica opened the bathroom door to her brother and boyfriend kissing and knew her plan was working.

"Ready for some more?" Monica asked.

"Please continue," Chandler said.

"So, again, it was a shitty Valentine's Day, George was getting fucked, the woman was getting fucked, and well, we thought we deserved be fucked, too. So..."

"So..."

"So, we fucked."

"Oh my god," Ross yelped.

"Do go on," Chandler said.

"Nope, not until you guys kiss for one minute."

Monica remembered how incredibly turned on she was when she and Rachel kissed for Joey and Chandler to get their apartment back, how it made them both wet, how Phoebe was watching them, and how the guys were so hard they had to go back to their apartment to jacked off.

"One minute, go."

Ross and Chandler looked at each other. They both took sips of wine. Lean over to each other and kiss. Softly at first, but the longer their lips were together the harder they kissed the harder their cocks got.

Monica was in heaven. While the guys were kissing with eyes closed, she stripped down to her bra and panties.

"35 seconds," Monica said.

As they kissed, they went from lips to tongue. Rachel taught Ross everything he knew about kissing and he wasn't going to waste that knowledge so he gave all of his tongue to Chandler.

Chandler responded with a moan.

"55 seconds, make it count!"

Their kiss ended with both of the guys having huge erections. They looked down at each of them.

"I guess we liked it."

Then they looked over to Monica and saw she had stripped.

"Mon, you're naked," Ross said.

"So what I gave you a blow job, and you just fucked me in my ass, so strip both of you."

The guys who always did what Monica told them to do strip down to their boxers.

"So, there we were hot as fuck without a cock insight," Monica continued, "Oh man I can remember that night, it was steamy, it was hard, and it was wet."

Chandler took this opportunity to start rubbing his hard cock through his boxers.

"We ran our fingers and hands all over our bodies. Exploring every inch of them."

Ross joined Chandler in rubbing his own dick.

"The best part was feeling Rachel's hard nipples through her lace bra. Mmmm, so hard, so so hard. Then, we decided that if we were going to do this we were going to do it right. So we walked to my bedroom, got on the bed and started making out."

The guys were entranced and very, very hard.

"We first started by taking off our bras, first Rachel, then me. Fuck, she's got great tits and nipples. You ever noticed that?"

"Who hasn't," Chandler said.

"Betcha you'd love to suck of them, huh, Chandler?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Maybe I cn arrange it."

Chandler gulped at the thought.

"Then, I got on top of her, dangled my breasts over her mouth and watched suck on them one at a time," She said as she was rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"She sucked them so good, I almost came, but I wanted to hold off, so I slipped her panties off, and put my head between her legs, and licked her pussy from the bottom up and then slid up to meet her mouth and kissed with her juices on me."

Monica rose from her chair, walked into her bedroom, and returned with her favorite lube and her favorite dildo.

"I think you're going to need this. And do you mind," she said as she slid it along her pussy lips.

Chandler and Ross stood up and took off their clothes, squeezed some lube into their hands and started to stroke their hard members as Monica plunged the dildo into her wet, drenched pussy.

"Rachel loved it, by the way. She tongued my mouth and I tongued hers."

"Is your pussy burning, Mon?" she asked me.

"I told her my pussy was on fire and I needed her to lick and tingue fuck me."

Chandler was now leaning back stroking his hardened cock with his eyes closed. Ross couldn't take his eyes off his sister as he pumped his cock.

"As Rachel licked me, I fingered my clit. It felt so good." she said increasing the speed of the dildo in her cunt. "She is a great pussy licker, by the way. I told her I wanted to come, so she pushed her mouth hard into my pussy and I came into her mouth."

"I think I'm going to come," Ross said.

"No!" yelled Monica, "You save that for Chandler. Same goes for you, Chandler!"

"Then I took Rachel and put her on her back, I went over to my dresser and grabbed some lube and the double-headed dildo..."

"You have a double-headed dildo?" Ross asked."

"Yeah, we could use it together if you want..."

The mere mention of his sister fucking him in the ass and her fucking her pussy at the same time, made his grip on his cock even tighter.

"We sat across from each other and started playing with our pussies with the head of the dildo. A little more and a little more until the dildo went so far in that I could feel her pussy hair on my cunt."

Monica sitting on the coffee table spread her legs so the guys could ge a good look at how far the cock spreading her pussy.

"Then we started moving in rhythm, first her one way, then me the other way, fucking our own cunts. I was grabbing my tits, she, ha, lemme tell you she pulled on her nipples so hard, I thought they were going to come off."

"We decided to cum and we both let out a scream. Man that girl can fuck herself."

The guys were at the edge of cumming. Sensing this, Monica took out the dildo and knelt in front of Ross, opened legs and said, "Since you are about to give a blowjob to your first guy, let me give you some tips."

All Ross could do was to lean back, close his eyes, and let her suck him off.

"Soften your mouth, and place the tip in your mouth like this."

Monica did exactly what she said to do.

"Then, lower your head and take it all in."

Ross was about to explode. Here he was getting a blowjob by his sister, with no guilt whatsoever.

"Mon, I think I'm going to cum," Ross groaned

"OK, I think it's time to suck Chandler so you can cool off."

Chandler was about to cum himself, especially watching his girlfriend with her brother's cock in her mouth, and he knew how good she was at it.

Ross knelt before Chandler. He looked up into his best friend's eyes, lowered his head and took the tip into his mouth.

Chandler moaned.

Monica, seeing her brother sucking off another man, jammed the cock into her sopping wet hole, and started to cum, slow at first, she laid back on the coffee table, and with the cock in her pussy and her fingers on her clit turned the orgasm into a raging, exploding volcano.

Ross started bobbing his head up and down on Chandler cock.

"Ross."

"Yes."

"Do. Not. Stop."

"I won't."

"Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. I'm cummmmmminggggg," Chandler squealed like a girl.

And with that, Chandler delivered a stream of cum into his best friend's mouth. Ross swallowed it like he's sucked cock all his life.

Looking at her brother's hard cock, she realized he hadn't cum yet.

V

"Since Ross hasn't cum yet, and the two of us did, me a couple times, you know when Chandler was pussy and ass fucking me, and twice watching you two sluts, and once fucking my own cunt,I think we should put his cock to good use."

"Meaning," Ross said, "Me fucking you perhaps?"

"No, Chandler."

The look of surprise and shock on the two guys was priceless, just the reaction Monica was hoping for and she knew Chandler secretly wanted it.

Most days when Chandler was unemployed he would watch porn, mostly girl on girl porn. One afternoon, Monica left the restaurant early to surprise Chandler for his birthday. She quietly opened the apartment door, and saw Chandler jacking off to guy doing another guy.

She always had a feeling he was Bi, who didn't, but this confirmed her suspicions. She quietly closed the door, and came back later to let him finish himself off.

"What do you think, guys, I'd love to watch, and get off."

"Well, how, uh, should we do it?" Chandler nervously asked.

"I think, Ross, you put Chandler on his back so you can look at you at Chandler's face when you're fucking his ass.

"I, I think I would like that," Chandler said.

"Me, too, Ross agreed.

He thought to himself he couldn't believe he was (finally) getting his ass fucked. And, by his best friend.

He came close to a guy fucking him before, though. One day in the breakroom at his office, a woman asked him if he'd like to be set-up on a date. But instead of a woman, it was a man because she thought he was gay.

Outraged at first, he accepted because the group wouldn't find out.

Chandler met Lowell for drinks at a gay bar the next night. It was a nice place, full of young executives.

"You OK, you seem nervous?" Lowell asked Chandler.

"No, not nervous, no, just my first time in a...bar like this."

"You're not gay are you?"

"Uh, if you mean I only like women, then no, I'm not gay."

"Oh, that's too bad, because I think you're quite good looking."

"Really?"

"Really. And If you ever want to explore that side of you, and I know you have that side of you, I love to see where it goes."

"How do you know I have that side of me?"

"We have a Gaydar, of sorts."

It was Christmas weeks later. And Chandler's office party was raging and Chandler was as drunk as he was when Joey's sisters came to Joey's birthday party and he fucked Joey's little sister in the basement.

On the way to the bar, Chandler bumped into Lowell.

"Hey, Lowell!" Chandler said, hugging him.

"Hi, Chandler, looks like you're having a good time."

"A very good time, my man."

"You know, my offer to be, "Your man" is still on the table."

"You know, you know, I accept."

"I have a suite in the hotel. Let's ditch this and go upstairs and see where it goes."

"Let's see."

"Meet me at the elevator, no need for anyone to know."

Chandler met Lowell at the elevator. The silence was awkward. Not even a joke from Chandler. He could feel his heart beating just a tad more. And his legs were a little weak.

Stopping on the suite level, Lowell led him to the room, opened the door, and invited him in.

As soon as the door closed, Lowell gave Chandler the most sensual kiss.

Chandler felt a sensation unlike when he lissed a woman. He always was the shy, sensitive, emo one, but this kinda felt good.

Chandler, much to his surprise kissed him back with vigor.

Smashing his mouth against Lowell's. Lowell made the first big move and started to take Chandler's clothes off. First the shirt, then his, then the pants, then his, then in the boldest of moves, knelt down, took Chandler into his mouth and started sucking him off.

Chandler's knees buckled. Lowell stood up, caught him, and led him to the master bedroom.

He sat Chandler down on the bed, and removed his last piece of clothing, and offered his cock to Chandler's mouth. Chandler took Lowell into his mouth and began sucking with the help of Lowell's thrusting hips. Chandler like the size of Lowell's cock, if it was going to be the first time getting fucked by a man, he didn't want it to hurt.

Or maybe he did, he thought.

Lowell pushed Chandler down on the bed and laid his naked body on top of him. Chandler felt the hard lump that was Lowell's cock next to his also hard wood.

Lowell softly kissed Chandler's chest, and raced his tongue around his nipples, as he worked his way up to Chandler's open mouth that immediately received a tongue.

Slowly, gently, Lowell grabbed a hold of Chandler's throbbing dick and caressed it, stroking lengthwise. Throwing one leg over Chandler's nakedness to get to the 69, Lowell placed Chandler's cock into his mouth and began sucking it. Chandler, did the same with Lowell's.

"I think I'm going cum, Lowell."

"Not yet, sweetheart, not yet, the best yet to come."

Chandler was preparing his mind that he was going be fucked in the ass. Just then, Lowell stopped sucking Chandler, turned around, and said that because it was his first time with a man, he wasn't going to take his ass, but had another, better idea.

Lowell went to the bathroom and came back with a bottle of sensual oils. He asked Chandler to sit across from him with his legs over his.

He then took Chandler's hand and poured some oil into it and poured some for himself.

"Look into my eyes," Lowell said.

Chandler looked into his eyes.

"Now, think of where you are. Who you are with. Your nakedness. Your hard cock and my hard cock."

Chandler's cock was throbbing. He could feel his heart beat on the tip of it.

"Now, please yourself, I want you to watch me, and I want to watch you."

Chandler started masturbating, and Lowell followed. The oils were heated which made the sensation even greater. Chandler took long slow strokes up and down his shaft while he was watching Lowell pumping his cock very quickly then going very slowly.

"How does that feel?" Lowell whispered.

"So good."

"I liked sucking your dick, Chandler, "I hope you liked mine."

"Oh, I did."

Chandler increased the pace and even though his cock wasn't big enough to use both hands, he had one hand on his shaft, and three fingers on the tip.

"Lowell, I am going to cum."

"I'll come with you, but first, pump my cock and I'll do yours."