The One where They have a Threesome

Story Info
Johnny Cage watches Kenshi fuck his boyfriend, Syzoth.
4.7k words
3
894
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: The following is a continuation of my first story, 'Every Hiss begins with Cage' which you can find on my profile. Hope you enjoy!

...

Johnny Cage had a flair for the dramatics, but what he saw left him speechless.

It was Kenshi who overreacted.

"Johnny! I didn't know you'd be back so soon," said the Japanese swordsman. He knew he was caught in a compromising position, one that could get him kicked out of his friend's million-dollar home if he didn't explain himself. Beside Kenshi was Syzoth, their mutual friend and Johnny's lover. The reptilian shapeshifter was perplexed at the man losing his composure. He seemed embarrassed by what they had been doing.

"Welcome back, Johnny. I hope your journey went smoothly," Syzoth greeted the celebrity, taking charge as Kenshi was searching for his words.

"Better be with the money I'm paying my chauffeur! Now will you tell him to pick his mouth off the floor?"

"You're not angry?" Kenshi said.

"Angry?" the blond set boxes of pizza on the kitchen counter, "Life's too short to get mad at someone for kissing their boyfriend."

Kenshi's face drained, "Oh God...I didn't know you guys were serious."

"We are not together," Syzoth exclaimed, "Quit telling people that!"

"Okay okay!" Johnny approached the duo with a cold beer, narrowing his flirty gaze at his cold-blooded lover, "But don't complain when I say we're just fuck buddies!"

It didn't matter what they called themselves, Kenshi still felt guilty for kissing Syzoth. He knew the Zaterran and Johnny had a thing for a while; but Syzoth looked so lonely. The Earthrealmer could sense he needed comfort in ways Johnny didn't provide. Still, it didn't make it right.

"I haven't seen you this sad since I pretended to break Sento," Johnny sat between the men and cracked open his beer, "Now, are we gonna chow down or what? We got cheese, pineapple, meat lovers-"

"How are you not mad?"

Johnny turned to his Asian roomie, "Don't play dumb, Ken Doll. I've been trying to get in your pants for a long time, but Syzoth beat me to the punch. This is a dream come true."

"Are you joking?"

"Johnny always wanted a threesome between us," Syzoth chimed in, "But we believed your interest lied with women."

"They do!" Kenshi replied over Syzoth, getting sour looks as a response.

"Okay, I was trying to respect your privacy, but now I gotta know," Johnny took a swig of his beer, "What the hell happened in the half hour I was gone for you to wanna steal my man?"

It's not like he prepared for his moment to strike once Johnny went away. Their conversation was cordial, as it always had been since they met. When Syzoth broke up with Ashrah, that didn't make Kenshi's pants grow any tighter. He knew from his own dating experiences that it takes time for someone to recover from a separation, and he wasn't particularly supportive of Johnny sleeping with Syzoth either. What the reptilian needed was somebody to talk to, and really listen to him.

Kenshi didn't know how Johnny got to sleep with the Netherrealmer, but he doubted it involved any listening skills. Kenshi guessed that it was Johnny's unwavering confidence that opened the door; annoying as it could be at times, it gets the job done.

Kenshi spoke with Syzoth about his life in the Netherrealm, followed by his frequent visits to Earthrealm and all the new things he had discovered. The green-eyed kombatant mentioned a time Kung Lao and Raiden invited him to an amusement park, and he tried playing it cool on his first roller coaster. But then, the guys bought a copy of the photo that was taken on the ride, and he was exposed for screaming his head off.

"Kung Lao thought a child was screaming behind him," Syzoth rubbed the back of his neck. The Netherealmer had a natural way of telling engaging stories, with just the right amount of exposition that led to a comedic punchline. It didn't seem like he knew of his talent either, which charmed Kenshi the more they conversed. But what really captured Kenshi's attention was Syzoth's longing for intimacy.

"Does Johnny not do that for you?"

"He does, and he's great at it," Syzoth smiled weakly, "However, I want more. But I don't know exactly what it is I desire. I cannot pinpoint it, and it's frustrating. I am too complicated."

Knowing Johnny, Kenshi didn't need an explanation. The man can be inconsiderate of other people's feelings, and too blunt for his own good. He had a grating personality that was perfect for daytime television, but it didn't translate well into romance.

The Japanese kombatant shifted closer to Syzoth, taking a better look at his face. Although his normal vision was gone, Sento gifted him the power to see the outlines of his environment in a bright blue hue. It didn't take many details to present Syzoth's beauty to the swordsman. He was otherworldly to this universe; Kenshi hated that Syzoth's own people disowned him for being a shapeshifter. They didn't know what they were missing out on.

"You are no more complicated than anyone else," Kenshi consoled his friend, resting a hand on his thigh. The muscle tensed under the fabric it was covered in. Syzoth laughed softly, and Kenshi's heart swelled in a way he felt back when he had silly high school crushes.

Syzoth laid his hand on top of Kenshi's and faced him with gentle eyes. "Thank you, my friend. I could only hope this disturbance leaves me soon..." The tattooed kombatant saw his friend slowly closing the gap between them, but he did not stop him, because he too found the man inexplicably gorgeous. Their lips melted into each other, and a sharp moan left Syzoth from the thrill of being kissed by someone new.

Without prompting, the Earthrealmer rested Syzoth's back along the length of the leather couch. He pulled away for a second to tell the creature, "Tell me what you need..." He then buried his head in the crook of Syzoth's neck before moving downward to kiss his collarbone. The man helped disrobe Syzoth of his top, so he can plant wet kisses down his chest and nipples. The reptilian blended in so well with others in his human form. Kenshi entertained the thought of having him transform to his true self but decided against it. One human cock was enough for the virgin tight warrior.

"Not now, not here..." Syzoth lifted himself up when he noticed Kenshi trying to remove his pants.

"You're right," Kenshi removed his hands from his friend, sat up, and Syzoth followed suit, "We should take it slow."

"Not too slow," the humanoid leaned in, "You are a good kisser..." When the pair started to lock lips again, that was the point where the famous actor walked through the door.

Johnny pursed his lips in contemplation after hearing Kenshi's story, "So, what you're saying is...you tryna be Captain Save-a-Hoe?"

"Don't tell me that's what you got from all that!"

"I'm assuming I'm this 'hoe'?" Syzoth knew enough American slang from Johnny to know what that term meant, and he balled his fists, ready to swing at the movie star.

"Relax guys, it's a joke! But I will say, the pizza is getting cold, and unless you two get naked right now, I'm going to be one unhappy camper."

"We aren't going to have sex," Kenshi claimed.

"Oh yeah? Tell that to his nipples that I can see 'cause you threw off his fucking shirt- which I paid for by the way," Johnny got up and tossled Syzoth's hair with a forced grin, "Either way, this dude's getting fucked; I'll happily be his sloppy seconds!"

Kenshi groaned, resting a hand on his pounding forehead. Despite the corny one-liners, the swordsman was convinced Johnny resented him for his impulsive act. When Johnny returned from the kitchen with a plate of pizza and fresh beer, Kenshi made a proposition- one that no aspiring producer could resist.

"I should hire you to write my scripts," Johnny said, "Not a bad idea. I'll get the equipment ready!"

"Now?" Syzoth said, "But I've yet to eat this pizza, and it smells so...delectable."

Johnny scoffed, getting up to bring his lover a slice, "Seems to me you'd rather have sushi."

An hour later, followed by a shower, and setting up the stage for the homemade production, the blond actor sat naked on the couch with a stand for his video recorder. It was angled in a position to frame the living room pool, and Syzoth was standing in the middle of it.

He wore a sparkly green thong that left nothing to the imagination, and one of Johnny's baggy shirts with his snarky face plastered in front. Thanks to the camera stand, Johnny could adjust the recorder high enough so that he could view the bottom of Syzoth's body beneath the cool water. Kenshi stood just a step away from the edge of the pool, naked from head to toe- excluding his eye mask of course.

"Is there a reason you chose the pool?" Kenshi asked.

"I have tons of content in the bedroom. This should be extra spicy!"

Kenshi inserted his foot in the water and shivered, "It's cold..."

"Did you wait at least 30 minutes after eating before going in?"

The Japanese man glared at his friend, "...It's been 2 hours since we ate."

"Then you'll be fine, Princess. And...ACTION!"

Just as he was told, Kenshi submerged the rest of his body in the pool and sauntered over to Syzoth, who had been pretending to play innocently with the water. Kenshi called to him, lowering his voice to say, "Hey you!"

"Yes?" the lizard man batted his emerald eyes.

"We don't allow your kind in our waters."

"I thought this place was meant for everyone."

"Not for sexy bitches like you-Seriously Johnny? This script is crap!"

"It's all build up. Roll with it!" the producer leaned in his chair, widening his legs where the others could see his stiffening cock.

The tall, muscular Asian gripped Syzoth's shirt, "If you won't leave, then you'll have to face the consequences." Kenshi pressed his lips to Syzoth's, and just as Johnny instructed, the foreign male resisted Kenshi's touch. He grunted in a panic, trying to push him away. The couple continued like this till they ran out of breath and went on to throw off the baggy shirt. Johnny regretted putting that shirt on Syzoth, not considering how soaked it'd be floating in the water.

"You bastard. I have a boyfriend, you know!" Syzoth bared his teeth. In a reply that made Kenshi feel like a sleazeball, he said, "And what good boyfriend would leave their partner all alone? He should've known you'd get so much attention. This body, so submissive and breedable."

Johnny's dick throbbed hearing Kenshi deliver those filthy words. He reveled in making his roommate say things out of character; that's what he gets for trying to hide his mischief. He always saw the trained warrior as attractive, and if he had to choose anybody to join in a threesome it'd be him, but that sort of invitation needs to be addressed first. Not thrust into his face like it was tonight; seeing his lover and Kenshi together was hot as fuck, but the celebrity would be lying to himself if he said this act wasn't a middle finger to Kenshi for leaving him out on all the fun.

"No, I'm sensitive there!" Syzoth moaned, turning his head away to feign embarrassment when Kenshi toyed with his nipples.

"Turn your head the other way!" Johnny ordered, "Always face the camera!"

Kenshi came up with this proposal, but this detailed production was starting to get on his last nerve. This isn't how sex should be, like some television show. It's supposed to be private and done slowly, enough to appreciate your partner's body and soul. He couldn't get a gauge on Syzoth's emotions in this state either; he acted scared of him because of the script, but Kenshi wanted to see his true colors.

"Get on the edge," Kenshi whispered to Syzoth.

"This isn't part of the-"

"I know. Do it anyway," Kenshi hushed. His scene partner lifted his body out of the water, sitting on the edge with his feet left submerged.

"Uh, excuse me, Miyazaki!" Johnny yelled, "I did not agree to improv!"

Kenshi didn't answer him because he knew the blond would forgive what would happen next. He pulled Syzoth's thong off his hips and tossed them in the water, so he could get a direct look at his girthy penis. For being a first-time cocksucker, Kenshi was eager to get all that lizard dick down his throat.

"Oh! Ohhh..." Syzoth arched his back and slacked his jaw, looking to the sky in pleasant surprise at this turn of events. What was supposed to happen next was Syzoth would fight back against Kenshi and fuck him in the water; thereby satisfying Johnny, knowing his roommate would go to bed terribly sore. But at this rate, Syzoth felt a throbbing in his anus that he longed to be quelled.

The blond in the director's chair had a hand on his penis, stroking in tune with Kenshi's rhythm. When he took in cock, Johnny moved down, when he pulled out, Johnny moved up. In no time, it felt like Johnny was also getting a blowjob from the blind warrior. Virgin queers often did well at servicing their same-sex partner, because they try extra hard to lick and suck just right, so Johnny was envious of the Zaterran for being the first to ride 'The Great Takahashi.' Johnny's eyes moved from Kenshi licking off precum from his lover's slit to Syzoth who was moaning unabashedly.

"What did I tell you? Face the camera," Johnny instructed.

Syzoth turned towards Johnny and cracked open his hazy green eyes. The actor looked eerily serious, and Syzoth thought he was mad at them for going off script. Johnny was just holding himself back from blowing a load. But Syzoth wasn't a mind reader, so he figured it was best to return to acting and start from where they left off.

He clenched his teeth, making them form into primal fangs. His muscles bulged tremendously, along with his package. The Asian man had no clue what would hit him.

"I said...GET OFF!"

Kenshi backed off, almost tripping over his own feet when he was greeted by the full embodiment of a Zaterran. Syzoth stood out of the water and chuckled darkly at the puny Kenshi that waded in awe. The shapeshifter grew several feet, creamy human skin replaced with calloused scales. His body was green which complimented his bright eyes that still carried its natural tenderness. Syzoth's bone structure widened, so the size of his head would make sense with his frightening build. His ears seemed nonexistent, but they were still there, just extremely tiny. His mouth lacked the full lips he possessed as a human, but his set of white fangs made up for it.

His wide body still claimed his physical prowess, as Kenshi admired his firm abdomen and bulky arms. His hips were smaller than he remembered them to be, maybe he could still wrap his arms around them. But his genitals were undoubtedly the most drastic change.

"Think you can take him on now?" Johnny leaned forward, rubbing his chiseled jaw, "Two fully hard dicks at your service; no amount of training could prepare you for that!"

Syzoth waved his thick, scaly tail in feigned pride, "What a foolish human you are. It is you that must be put in your place!"

This was a lot for Kenshi to take in. An average human who'd dare cross Syzoth in this form would be guaranteed a foot in the grave but seeing him transform into this rugged beast hadn't scared him like he thought it would. This change altered Kenshi's view on what he found attractive. Beneath this menacing appearance, he knew Syzoth was still in there, and his kind and lovable personality overpowered any hesitation Kenshi may have had about being intimate with him.

"I sure do," Kenshi said, stepping out of the pool. He kneeled before Syzoth and laid a hand on one of his members, "Teach me your ways."

"Uhh...ohhh fuck..." Syzoth dropped his prepared lines, unable to resist Kenshi's advances. He lifted his head to the sky and repeated his light moaning, pushing away the sound of Johnny's complaints out of his head. But Johnny hadn't been complaining- not one bit.

"Okayyy! Didn't know you had it in you, Ken!" the blond's erection went to full hardness. He sauntered over to Syzoth, rubbing down his back and sending chills through his body just how he liked it. Then, the celebrity paid special attention to his stomach- that's the highest he could reach while standing. "You like that, Big Boy? Look at how desperate he is for your cock. It's too big to even fit down his throat, but he's still trying. He's such an overachiever."

"Fuck you," Kenshi spat.

"I want to see you get plowed by Godzilla here, once that cock is nice and wet."

"I figured that's what you wanted," the swordsman paused his sucking, believing that now was as good a time as any to go off script more. His fingers moved between Syzoth's cheeks and found his puckered hole. It welcomed his first digit smoothly, but when he added a second one, that's when he was met with some resistance.

"Hnng!" the shapeshifter groaned, the veins in his throat pressing up against his skin.

"Try to relax. You'll feel better when you do," the generous man scissored his fingers inside, bringing more discomfort to the Zaterran.

"Aww, are you finger fucking him?" Johnny cooed, "You are bold, my man."

"Have you not done it before?"

"It's only been two weeks. We can't cover everything that fast!"

"Hmm," Kenshi added a third finger, "No wonder he wants me." Syzoth shuddered above the Japanese man, "Don't tell me you've been afraid to dominate him, Mr. Casanova."

Johnny wasn't afraid; he was just building up to it. Syzoth had never been fucked by a man, and he didn't mention Ashrah using a demon strap either. It was exciting to dominate people, but there's an extra layer of caution that must be used when you're taking someone's virginity.

"This is just short of what my cock will feel inside of you. Can you handle it?" Kenshi impulsively licked a stripe up Syzoth's thigh, "Do you want me to take you?"

Syzoth held back from answering, even though he knew what he wanted, because he felt guilty for not telling Johnny of his desires. He never admitted wanting to be taken because it was a concept he didn't fully understand himself; it was not easy to bring it up to Johnny. He refused to make Johnny feel like he was underperforming; he knew about his impenetrable pride, but criticizing one's sexual performance could hurt anybody. Syzoth didn't know the right things to say to not break his spirit. But now, Kenshi was mocking his lover for something he never had a chance to improve upon. Syzoth was starting to feel like all this attention went unearned.

"Go ahead," Johnny looked up at the Zaterran's troubled expression and smiled, "I could use some pointers."

"Johnny..." Syzoth met his gaze and wanted to kiss him, but they were too far apart.

"Lay down for me," Kenshi said, unknowingly solving the dilemma between the two. Their position had changed to where Syzoth was on his back, legs spread and Kenshi was between them, positioning the head of his penis against the other male's entrance. Johnny kneeled behind the lizard, offering his lap as a cushion for Syzoth to rest his head, so he can relax his body more and have a better look at the Asian sinking inside of him.

Johnny brushed Syzoth's sweating forehead as he struggled to take in Kenshi's length. Just because Syzoth was larger than the two men combined didn't mean it hurt less when a double-digit long cock speared his anus. The Earthrealmers reassured him that he was taking the length in "like a good boy" and when Kenshi was balls deep, he kissed Syzoth's inner thighs- his attention fixated on Johnny.

"See? It's nothing different from regular sex," Kenshi thrusted gently in the Zaterran, pushing his legs further apart, "Start off slowly to get him used to it, and then when he's ready to go faster, you do. It's all about communication."

Cuckolding wasn't a favored trope in popular media, but Johnny was motivated to walk to the studio tomorrow and pitch the next American classic to his agent. His cock was screaming to be touched; this felt like the longest he'd gone without any affection. The restraint excited the blond while he drooled over his partner being fucked by his best friend. Kenshi really knew how to wrangle a beast; he planted his hands on either side of the Zaterran and pumped his hips faster.

12