The One where They have a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you taking notes?" Kenshi said.

"Uh-huh..."

Syzoth had soared into euphoria; the searing pain in his anus decreased once Kenshi hit that hard spot inside of him. From there, the width of his girth stretched him so well, he felt like he had been made whole. Johnny carefully removed himself from under Syzoth so he could jack off again, but the lizard took it as an opportunity to savor more dick. His elongated tongue slithered out his mouth and found the head of Johnny's penis; he wrapped it all around the blond's throbbing length and massaged fervently.

The blond's legs wobbled and dropped to the ground with Syzoth's tongue still attached to his penis. It was lubed with precum, and Syzoth swallowed it all up. Kenshi didn't know the extent to how talented the lizard's tongue could be.

His roommate didn't look all that bad either. It's not like this is the first time he saw him naked, but his ripped body glowed under the room light and his cock was dangerously close to squirting on his face. Kenshi welcomed the idea; curious if Johnny's cumshot would taste tangier from the liquor he consumed.

"Hnng...shit, that's it, you asked for it!" Johnny shouted. He signaled to Syzoth to release him from his hold, so he can get closer to Kenshi.

"You wanna volunteer?" Kenshi could tell his roommate was dying to fuck someone's hole and was open to swapping places so he could get some tongue action. Johnny got behind Kenshi and marveled at his thrusting ass. It wasn't as fat as his own, but still impressive.

"Ugh! Don't tell me..." Kenshi winced after feeling something sharp scissor inside his rectum, "You could've filed your nails down for this."

"I'm just not as careful as you are, Professor," Johnny removed his fingers and replaced them with his tongue, circling the rim of his best friend's entrance. "You feel better?"

"Asshole..."

"Yes, that is what I'm eating."

When Johnny was done prepping the man, he wasted no time leaning forward and pushing his needy cock into his ass. From the bottom of this fuck sandwich, Syzoth moaned at the view of the Earthrealmers on top of him. Less than a month ago, he had no experience in male sex, and now he was engaged in a threesome. This was a victory to the creature who spent years being shunned for who he was. His claws scraped at the polished floor, growling as he tried thrusting back on Kenshi to gain more stimulation.

"FUCK!" the swordsman halted his thrusts, expressing anguish from the cock ravaging his insides. "Have you learned nothing?!"

"You're too sexy. I can't think straight," Johnny played deeper into the role, moving a hand to his roommate's nipple and pinching it as hard as a clamp, "Tell me the instructions again."

This dick was attached to the most annoying celebrity in the world, but Kenshi's body wrapped around him willingly. It made more sense as to why a gentleman like Syzoth would want to associate himself with this petty superstar.

In between effeminate cries, Kenshi continued the scene, "Y-you go slow at first, which you failed to do...Then, you make sure-AHH! That your lover...Mmh....Ohhh my God..."

"That your lover?" Johnny sucked on Kenshi's shoulder blade, sending new strikes of pleasure through Kenshi's cock which used that energy plowing Syzoth's ass.

"Go harder, Johnny! For fuck's sake!"

"You sure you don't want me to start over?"

Kenshi thrusted in Syzoth in the pace that he begged Johnny for and growled, "Don't be a smartass. Do it already!"

The blond chuckled, tilting Kenshi's head towards him, "That's my boy..." Their tongues met before their lips, as they engaged in combat, exploring every part of their mouths before sharing a long kiss.

That was Syzoth's final straw.

"Ngh! Grr..." a deep growl vibrated in his throat when he scraped the tile on the floor. His cocks pulsated before shooting loads of thick cum onto his chest. Seeing Syzoth ejaculate strengthened the men's arousal; they had no more patience for foreplay. They both sank into their respective holes and tested their willpower to hold out over the other. Their competitive sides unveiled, sharing a few snarky quips, but mostly sharing grunts and moans of their joint pleasure.

"Don't even think about leaving me out again!" Johnny said.

"If it results in this, then I'll leave you out every chance I get!"

Johnny bit Kenshi's shoulder, urging his teeth to sink in deeply to break skin. His hips thrusted one last time and he muffled his own screams as a rush of cum hurried into Kenshi's ass, a love note on this day of deflowering. Kenshi pushed on Syzoth's chest and audibly howled through orgasm. Because of Johnny's stupid cum, the sensation sped up his semen and it dumped inside the shapeshifter's reptilian anus.

With all of them spent, Kenshi thought they'd run to bed after a long, hot shower. But Zaterrans have a naturally high stamina when it comes to intercourse.

"Uhhh....mmmh...."

"That's it. Let yourself go," Johnny kissed along the vein of Syzoth's upper cock and Kenshi catered to the bottom, "Spill it all over our faces." The swordsman liked his face not to be tampered with, but he made an exception here. In a night full of firsts, this would be the figurative icing on the cake. The men repositioned themselves, so Syzoth was leaning against the couch, and they were on either side of him, so they had enough room to pleasure his organs.

Feeling his orgasm approaching, Syzoth grabbed both Earthrealmers' heads and forced them to take in the head of his cocks. He joyfully roared at the feel of his load hitting the back of their throats, filling them up till they gagged. Kenshi had greater trouble swallowing the seed and spilled all of it down his sweaty body. Johnny on the other hand stomached two fat loads and allowed the rest to coat his mouth like he dunked his chin in a bowl of heavy cream.

"Fuck..." Kenshi laid down on the floor, arms spread, dissociating from the wild night.

"I can't wait to see the footage we made!" Johnny hopped up and checked his recorder, "I know it didn't get that last part, but everything else should be..." A few minutes passed until Johnny cried, "FUCK ME!"

"What?" Kenshi sat up.

"The shit wasn't even recording!"

"Did you hit play before we started?"

"I'm sure I did!"

Syzoth transitioned back into his human form, still naked and with one drained dick. "I recall you clapping your hands together and saying 'ACTION,' but nothing more."

Johnny facepalmed himself; he knew he should've hit play before the guys got in the water. He must've gotten too distracted by their rocking bodies to do his job right.

"No worries," Syzoth smiled, "We can just make another one, right Kenshi?" That was the Zaterran's way of asking if the Japanese kombatant wished to sleep with them again.

"Yeah, we have more than enough time," Kenshi winked at Syzoth.

That didn't make Johnny feel better. He sulked towards his bedroom.

"All that juiciness...WASTED!"

Kenshi laughed at the dramatic performance. Seeing Johnny smothered in cum was sweet, but having that pompous grin fall from his face was even sweeter.

12