All Comments on 'The One Who Got Away'

by Theatreslut

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
“Slow burn”

You say this story is a slow burn but it reaches its climax in 3-4K words. Pretty disappointing for those of use who actually like slow burns.

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed, but left wanting to know more about when Mandy roomed with Sara and Tess, which must have been difficult for Mandy, or why Sara and Tess broke up. Maybe that was by design - after all it is your tale. Looking forward to reading more from you.

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Shows promise

Not a bad little story, showing a lot of promise. However, you could have done so much more with it by breaking the tale into two different points of view and exploring what happened with Mandy and Sara when they were living separate and different lives. And it finished rather abruptly, almost as if you wanted an end to it. Good but you could have made it much better.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

A lovely simple little tale. It went rather fast though - I agree with the others that it was a straightforward jog all the way to the end, rather than a gently-paced exploration of emotions, sights and sexuality.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 3 years ago

Nice story...well articulated and definitely some hot spots.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous