The One Who Got Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, Mandy," she panted. "I'm going to come. AAHHHH"

Her vaginal walls gripped my fingers, as her fluids soaked my face. I sat up and put my fingers into my mouth, licking her fluids from my fingers, before leaning forward to kiss her lips.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too," she said, kissing me, "but I'm nowhere near finished."

She flipped me back over, straddling me, and plunging her tongue into my mouth, letting our juices mingle. She sucked on my neck, before moving back down to my nipples. She pinched one while sucking the other, right on the edge between pain and pleasure. When she finished attacking my breast, she flipped around and straddled my face. I gently nipped at her lips.

"Eek," she screamed. "Don't stop!"

I continued nibbling at her, barely touching her sensitive lips with my teeth. She buried two of her fingers inside of me, slamming the palm of her hand against me as she pumped her fingers in and out. I came again screaming into her pussy.

She ground against me, and I switched to flicking her clit, quickly bringing her to a second orgasm. She continued to grind, leaning forward to flick my clit with her tongue. Almost immediately, we both screamed, cumming a third time that night. She started to flick again, but I was suddenly too sensitive and tried to pull away, pushing into the bed.

When her tongue followed my clit, I called out, "Stop." She pulled back and laughed, "Sorry, I got a bit carried away." However, she kept grinding her pussy against my face. I happily went back to flicking, as she moaned in pleasure, grinding harder. I thought she might need more pressure for this one, and switched to sucking. She quickly rewarded me with another scream and more of her delicious nectar.

She rolled off of me, finally satiated. I maneuvered around so we could cuddle. We drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, I woke up in the arms of the woman I had fallen in love with at first sight so long ago. We had said I love you in the heat of passion, but was she going to feel the same way in the cold light of day? I was just starting to get anxious, when Sara stretched and gave me a kiss.

"I can't believe I'm here," she said. "I've thought of calling you so many times. I'm in love with you."

I kissed her, "I've been in love with you since the day we met." I pulled her into me closer. I never planned on letting her go again.

12