The One Who Got Away Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShyyyGirl
ShyyyGirl
13 Followers

"Sure. I'm in Room 469."

"OK. Be there in 2 min."

"OK, door will be cracked."

I jumped out of the bed and cracked open the door and turned on a lamp.

I had just gotten back in bed when I heard a soft knock and Jayson's voice saying "Leigh? It's Jayson."

"Come in!"

He came in and closed and locked the door behind him. He was wearing basketball shorts and a white t-shirt and slip in shoes.

"Oh, you're in bed? I don't want to keep..."

I interrupted him and said "You're not keeping me up. I just like this bed, so I'll stay under the covers if you don't mind."

"Oh ok. Can I join you?"

I was slightly taken aback. This was so a booty call. He'll probably "lose" my number after tonight and avoid me. Ugh...but I was horny. I wanted someone to touch me and he was the one here. In my room. While I'm naked.

"Yeah," I said, pulling the covers on the other side so he could get in, but no so much that he could tell I was naked.

After he got under the covers, we talked a little bit about life and goals. The more we talked, the more turned I got because we wanted a lot of the same things. I hadn't realized he had inched closer and closer to me until suddenly, I felt the fabric of his basketball shorts against my legs.

"Wait. Leigh? Um, are you naked?" said Jayson as his eyes grew bigger.

"Yeah..."

"Wow..." He reached over and gently palmed my face as he leaned in.

Then it happened. The sweetest, most passionate kiss I've ever had. I didn't want it to stop. I returned the kiss and let my hand wander to the front of his chest. I began rubbing up and down and then went under the shirt.

"uhhmmm," I moaned as I felt his fit body.

He moved his hands to my right breast and moved his head down to suck my nipple while he rubbed my other breast.

He then switched to the other breast, giving it the same treatment, while my hand moved to the top of his basketball shorts. I began to untie his shorts when he stopped and looked at me.

"You sure? You want to do this?"

Almost breathlessly, I responded "Yes. I want you. I need you."

It was like it was the greenlight he needed. He got out of bed and took off all of his clothes and returned to under the covers planting kisses from my mouth, down to my neck, to my breasts and down my stomach.

My pussy began throbbing and with a touch between my thighs, I parted my legs. He climbed down, removing the covers along with the movement. With his fingers, he parted my lips and began licking around my clit.

I began rotating my hips, wanting him to stop playing and to envelope my clit in his warm mouth. Almost teasingly, he took a finger and would pat the top of the clit and then stop. Pat furiously, then stop.

"Stop playing Jayson...please..."

He put his head and simply responded, "my pleasure".

With that, he began eating my pussy like no one ever has. He had one arm around my thigh and the other was playing with my breast.

I reached down and rubbed his head, almost pushing him further into my pussy. Within moments, it was happening.

"I...I'm...co...coming! Oh my god...Jayson! Don't. Stop. Please. Pleaaasssee!" I screamed as I began shaking.

He continued to lap at my pussy until I stopped shaking. "Hmmm," I managed to say, " Damn, that was so good."

"Good baby girl...I got all weekend," he said with smirk as he slid back up and laid on top of me. "This whole bed is going to be wet."

"Is that so?" I replied.

"Um hm," he said as he began kissing my neck again.

I then whispered into his ear, "My turn."

I wiggled my way down and pulled the covers to cover my now exposed body. I was soon facing his hard, erect penis which was dripping with pre-cum. Without any hesitation, I grabbed it and took it into my mouth as much as I could without gagging.

With the other hand, I began massaging his balls, causing him to start moaning loudly.

I wasn't one of those women who was scared of sucking dick. Now, I won't gag, but I will take it in as much as I can and I enjoyed it. Oh, and I swallow.

I did a salt-and-pepper type grind on his dick as I sucked, making Jayson moan louder and louder until he was saying "Damn girl, keep going girl, damn you're good".

Before long, he was trying to pull up my head as he said "I'm about to cum."

"Cum in my mouth, let me taste you," I managed to say before going back to the dick to finish the job.

"Oh, fuck!" Jayson yelled as each pulse landed another blob of cum in my mouth. I continued to suck to make sure every bit was out and making its way down my throat.

Once I finished, I got out the bed and grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge in the room the wash down the cum.

"So you've become a little freak huh? I couldn't get you to do anything but light kisses and missionary back in the day," said Jayson as he sat up and leaned back against the headboard. "What else can you do?"

I shrugged. I've only showed that side to one, maybe two, people in my life. But, I wanted to see how much he could do to me, so I responded back, "What else can YOU do?"

"You wanna see?" Jayson asked.

"Mmmhmmm" I said as I got back in the bed and straddled him.

With that, he began planting kisses again and alternated between sucking my titties and rubbing my nipples. With his other hand, he slipped between my legs and began rubbing on my clit. I began spreading my legs, opening up more space for him. Next thing I know, he had one, then two, fingers in my pussy, pumping them in and out.

"I'm about to bring a whole new meaning to loosening you up," he said as he slipped a third finger in my pussy and used that finger to make "come here" type motions.

Between the action between my legs and the sucking and rubbing of my titties and nipples, I was cumming again. My juices completely covered Jayson's hands and soaked the sheet in the area right under us.

He then took his juice covered hand and brought it to my mouth. Without any direction, I began sucking each of his fingers clean, using it as an opportunity to remind him of my sucking skills.

Jayson then gently pulled me up and repositioned me on the bed next to him. He got up and went over to where his basketball shorts were laying on the floor and removed a small box of magnum condoms.

"I went back out after you got off the elevator to get these," he said. "I didn't know if you were on a pill or something, and I didn't want us to not be able to make love if we didn't have anything. So..."

"Oh, so you planned this huh?" I said. I probably should've felt offended, but I was a bit flattered he even thought that far ahead. "But I'm good. I got an IUD and I'm clean."

"Oh, good. Me too. The clean part, not the IUD part," he said, with an embarrassed look as he settled back into the bed.

I giggled as I snuggled next to him. We began to kiss again, with what seemed to be even more passion than earlier.

"I want to make love to you Leigh," Jayson whispered. "I want you, all of you. Let me feel you baby girl."

He rolled over so I would be on top. We continued to kiss, but I began rocking and rubbing my pussy against his dick.

"Put it in," requested Jayson.

I reached down to grab his dick and lifted one knee to allow me to position his dick to enter my tight pussy. It took a couple of tries, but finally, he was penetrating me. Once he was fully in, I just wanted to feel him.

Feel him in me. Feel his dick pulsing. Feel his hands exploring every inch of my body. Feel his lips against mind.

After a few moments, he began bucking up against me causing my pussy to get into a riding rhythm that had both of us breathing harder. I sat up as I continued to ride his dick, allowing room for my titties to bounce. He leaned up and began sucking on my nipples which turned me on even more and made me want to ride him harder, faster.

"Oh fuck! Oh yes, yes baby. Yeesssss!" I screamed.

Next thing I know, had rolled me so that he was on top. He pulled my legs up on his shoulders and he began drilling into my pussy with so much speed it was moving me on the bed until the top of my head was literally against the headboard.

"Oh shit, Leigh. Damn...dammmmmnnnnn! Mmmm...ohhhhhhhh!" moaned Jayson.

If anyone was next door, they were definitely getting an earful from us. We may have to go back to my house for the rest of the weekend if we get kicked out.

It was all I needed to cum yet again. But, Jayson didn't slow down. Instead, he pulled out, flipped me over on my knees and hands and entered my pussy for behind.

We were no longer making love, we were in straight fuck mode.

The only sounds you could hear was the heavy breathing and moaning we were doing, and his balls slapping my ass.

Then suddenly I felt a twinge of pain on my ass that actually felt good if that make sense. Jayson was slapping my ass.

It made me buck back even more and it didn't take long for me to start coming again with juices flowing down my thighs onto the sheets. Within seconds, Jayson's dick began pulsing as he came in my pussy. After every drop of cum was out, he pulled out and laid down beside me.

Once we both calmed down, I sat up and realized the room smelled completely of sex. I was hot and sweaty and so was Jayson.

"I'm going to head into the shower," I told Jayson.

"Can I come too?" he said with a smile.

"You already did a lot of cumming," I responded back with a laugh. "But not this time lover boy. I'll leave the water running if you want to jump in after me?"

"Alright, that works."

I got up and sashayed into the bathroom, leaving the door open and got into the shower.

As I lathered up to wash off the smell of sex and Jayson, I began thinking about what happened tonight. It felt so good to be wanted by someone and someone to love every part of me.

Could Jayson and I be one again?

*To be continued*

ShyyyGirl
ShyyyGirl
13 Followers
12