The One Who Would Be Queen Pt. 02

Story Info
Lacey moves against Evie and make her play for her Master.
10k words
4.79
7.3k
8
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part II (A Lampmaker Story)

Hi everyone, I hope you enjoy the next installment of Lacey Coup. Out of all my genies in these stories, I have to admit I like Lacey the most. It seemed fitting that she get a chance to regain her place and her power. I thought about having her do something noble, but that was completely against her character. So her attempt continues.

Due to real life issues, it will take me time to get these stories out so please be patient. Also, again, if you are not into stuff like this, then don't read it. If you have any issues or complaints or advice, please feel free to let me know, just be polite about it. I have a standing rule that nasty posts that just say "You suck" are deleted because any jackass can say that. If you really care about being useful you will give me something that can help me improve.

Thanks and enjoy.

IN THE GROTTO

Evie stretched. The sun was nice and hot, there was a nice easy breeze, and it was a day perfect for growing things.

Which of course was what she lived for, or more accurately, what she had been made for.

Evie waved her hands over some very small sprouts and they all grew several inches and seemed to leap up towards the sun. "That's it my little ones. Grow nice and tall for Evie, enjoy the sun."

Evie loved working in the magical garden she had made for her master Rick. So many plants from all over the world, and even from other stranger places. And they all loved her back. It seemed like the entire hill was trying to be green and pretty, just for her.

Evie shook her head. While she loved the feeling, she got from her work, it was nearly overpowering at times. She loved the plants, they loved it when they felt it, and they loved her back and tried to grow so nice and strong which in turn made her so happy, which made the plants happy and so on. Sometimes Master Rick had found her in nearly a stupor from the "magical circle of pleasure" as he had called it.

He had instructed her to be careful and she was. There were dangerous plants in the garden, plants that could make you forget, make you sleep, make you horny (there had been a LOT of those when she had started but in order to keep Master sane she had be forced to cut back on their growth), and even kill you or turn you to stone. Even as a genie, she could be injured or enchanted if she blundered about in a haze. Never mind the others who had much less connection with the garden, or the Gods forbid, her beloved Master Rick.

Evie was in an old T-shirt and torn jeans, and she pulled off a set of beat up work gloves. Even though she could magically change at will, she still liked doing things the mortal way as it was just more natural. She sighed contently and then walked over to the clear pool. She bent down and took a drink of water and pulled off her shoes. She smiled as she put her feet in and let the cool water wash over them.

"Time for break, then some more work and then back to the lamp for a bit. Master Rick will be back soon and release me again. Too bad I cannot have him until next week." Evie thought to herself.

Standing just inside the rock overhang, Ranyah carefully probed the genie by the pool. She licked her lips and nodded. "This one is powerful. As powerful as Mistress Lacey, but different. Her soul is connected somehow to, to something." She whispered.

Lacey frowned. "I told you she was linked to the hill and the garden and all the plants. You have not answered me slave Ranyah, can you influence her?"

Ranyah focused. "Yes. But I am worried about this linkage. I don't know how that will effect things."

Lacey's face hardened. "We cannot stop. I have ruined Ali, if we stop Master will crush me when he finds out. Evie must be corrupted as well. Begin slave, your mistress orders it."

Ranyah swallowed and nodded. She focused and looked at her target.

Evie was leaning back a bit when suddenly her whole body was overcome with a huge wave of euphoria. Evie's eyes rolled up as it hit her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, how lovely...mmmm...Oh I feel so relaxed, so nice..." Evie murmured. She lay back into the grass. The grass seemed to thicken under her, and she felt it pick up on her enjoyment. That feeling seemed to pour into her feeling of contentment and she practically purred as she let her arms flop back over her head.

"Mistress, she is, well, she is high from the enhanced feeling. But I am not sure how well I control it, that linkage seems to be, reinforcing it somehow. I can't tell how much is due to my powers or due to the link."

Evie stretched and smiled lazily. She just felt so relaxed and pleasant. "Mmmmm, such a lovely warm day. I just feel like laying here and warming myself in the sun like a plant."

Evie giggled at that and then rolled over onto her stomach. She eased up to her knees and smiled. "No, no, you lazy plants. Evie needs to do some work today. Stop trying to make me a lazy little girl." She said in a sweet voice.

"Wow. I really just want to lay down and enjoy the scents. I wonder why I feel like this? Not that I am complaining." Evie thought. The pleasant vibes from the plants all over the hill just flowed into her and she found herself just wanting to sit back and let them wash over her. After a moment, she shook her head and forced herself to stand up.

Evie blinked and then shook her head. She frowned for a moment as she felt something was off. And then her suspicion just seemed to melt away. "Silly me. Who could be doing anything to me? I AM a genie after all."

Evie picked up her gloves and shoes and started walking along the path towards her "lamp". It was actually a large stone vase that Master had carved, but she and every one of the other genies called it a lamp regardless. The view from her lamp's resting place was quite nice, one of the best in the palace, and Evie always liked sitting there at the end of the day if she was not with Master.

At the thought of Master Evie suddenly was overcome by a huge feeling of sadness. She sniffed and rubbed her eyes. She felt so sad that she couldn't be with Master. She felt sad that she couldn't be properly dressed in her genie garb instead of this mortal clothing, she felt sad that she couldn't be bedded by her wonderful Master whenever he desired.

"I used to be able to seduce him into having sex with me so easily. It was so easy, with the scents and the lovely flowers and scenery, and of course my beauty. But he was sick..."

Evie trailed off as she remembered how Master had his sudden mood swings, and how he lapsed into madness sometimes. Jewel had helped heal Master...

Evie saddened frowned, and her frown turned to a nasty scowl. She stopped and her fists clenched, and she snarled "Jewel, you conniving bitch!"

Behind Evie in a small grove, Lacey watched Evie. She saw her staggering for a bit like she was tipsy, and then suddenly freeze and tense. Lacey heard Ranyah's breath catch.

"What?"

"Mistress, Evie is hard to control. It's like I'm fighting two forces. One is very strong, stronger than any I have ever felt, even you or Ali. But it's rough, like a raging river, or at least one that has no manmade control on it. The other is very refined, controlled, focused. But it's much weaker, about as strong as you without the jewels on. But they are, feeding, off each other."

Lacey looked at Ranyah and then back at Jewel and then felt herself tense up. She looked around. The mood in the great garden had become ominous. Lacey felt her skin crawling, it was like the whole garden was mad.

The whole garden...

"The plants! That other force is the garden plants! Or maybe just the garden overall, but it's the same thing. They are linked to Evie!"

Lacey would have been sweating if genies could sweat (they didn't unless they were having sex Lacey had found out). "Evie's powers are boosted by the whole garden! That's got to be it. That is going to be hard to control." Lacey thought. She shook her head and focused. She was too close to stop now.

"Ranyah, can you control her emotions? Can you calm her down and stabilize her long enough to bind her?"

Ranyah muttered and Lacey could see the mortal beauty was working at it. She was sweating and nearly panting. After a few moments Lacey felt the dark mood pass and lighten up. She looked over and saw Evie seemed to relax again and started to walk up the path.

Ranyah caught her breath and then said "Mistress, it is very hard to amplify her emotions and keep it under control. I can keep her relaxed and at ease, that is simple. It's like a default setting for the other force. But as soon as that other force senses a strong emotion it pours into Evie. Getting her mad is easy, but she goes from annoyed to full on rage in a split second. It's like trying to stop a boat from rolling too far to one side by putting weight on the other, only to have it spill over when the roll goes the other way. The other emotion seems to want to help Evie by giving her more power."

"Can you cut it off?"

"No Mistress, I can't even try."

Lacey clenched her fists. "No! I will not be beaten! Ranyah, can you control it? Tie it off? Mess with it in any way?"

Ranyah shook her head. "Mistress I can't, it is beyond my ability with the jewels. I can't tamp it down like Evie."

Lacey stopped. "Like Evie? What do you mean?"

"Mistress, she seems to be able to control the flow somewhat. She can't stop it, but she can slow it down greatly. She was doing it earlier when she was working in the grotto. She was relaxing and I simply removed her desire to control the flow. Now she is very much linked to it and I have kept her desire tamped down."

"The control she was doing. How much power did she have to use to do it?"

"Quite a bit Mistress. I think she tries to keep the garden in a good mood because the pleasant feeling is enjoyable and doesn't require as much power to keep under control. At least that was how it felt."

Lacey watched as Evie sat down next to her vase and eased back. She seemed very mellow now. Lacey tapped her lip and then nodded. "Time to risk it all. Ranyah, make sure Evie has no filters on, no control, make her want to embrace the pleasant flow from the garden. Make her want to lay back and just enjoy the warm sun on her face and just relax and even sleep on the soft grass."

Ranyah gave Lacey a bit of look at the poetry but focused as Lacey watched.

Evie eased down onto the grass and let out a sigh. "So strange, why was I so mad at Jewel? I would love to have Master make love to me on the grass every day, and carry me off and ravage me, but Master can't be like that anymore. Jewel saved him and us. So strange..."

Evie started to focus on this and felt her suspicions and curiosity grow and then they just melted away. Evie blinked. "Oh, why bother. Besides the grass is so soft and the sun so warm. Ahhhhhh." Evie said out loud as her suspicions faded away to nothing and another great wave of relaxation and contentment hit her. She yawned and laid back. She stretched her arms and let them relax as she sighed.

"Mmmmmm, so nice. So warm, so soft..." Evie murmured as her eyes drifted shut. She yawned again and murmured "A nap would be so nice..." Her body went limp as she drifted off.

"She is asleep Mistress. But she will not stay that way for long unless I keep focused on her. The garden's flow is nice, but it also is a bit more active. I think the garden wants her to keep working after she has enjoyed the sun for a bit."

"It would, she cares about it and makes sure it's perfect. So, it would want her to get up after a bit and get back to keeping it nice. But hopefully we won't have to worry much longer. Ranyah, the flow. Can you feel where it comes from?"

Ranyah nodded. "Yes Mistress. I can feel the energy all around, but it comes out from that vase in a flow. I swear I can almost see it flowing right into her."

"That vase is her lamp and her link to the hill, the garden and maybe even the earth. And that is what we must bind first."

"Mistress! I told you I can't control that flow! It is too powerful!"

Lacey smiled. "You are correct. Now bind Evie as best you can. How long do we have before it wears off?"

Ranyah focused and then said "Five minutes? Ten at most."

Lacey moved quickly. "Follow me." She carefully strode out to the vase and very carefully stayed as far away from Evie as she could. She looked at the vase and the two handles near the top spout. "Quickly! Take off the jewels and hand them to me in order to put on."

Ranyah didn't question but began to remove the jewelry. Lacey began the magic incantations as she put on the necklace, then the earrings, crown and so on. Thankfully the invocations were not long, and Lacey felt the power surge through her.

She immediately saw what Ranyah had been talking about. Or felt rather. It felt like the spout of Evie's lamp was pouring out a geyser of emotion and power. It was relaxed and pleasant, but Lacey could feel a bit of tension and suspicion.

"The garden knows it's me and doesn't trust me." Lacey though. "Better do this quickly."

Lacey gently put her hands around the handles and reached out to the flow. She gasped and her knees buckled a bit, but she kept standing. She understood now why Evie was always so calm. In order to not be swept up by this rough natural power would require a lot of continual effort.

But Lacey smiled grimly. Evie was a genie as powerful as she was. But with the jewels, Lacey's power was doubled.

And Master had never forbidden her to use her power on plants.

Lacey pulled out all the suspicion, mistrust, and dislike that she could sense. It was hard to sense given that the plants were not really intelligent per say. But they had a group mindset of sorts, and very simple emotions. Evie pulled out anything that would or could cause anger or rage, and then focused on the emotions of joy and pleasure.

Lacey gasped at the response. She heard a loud gasp and then a long "Oooooooooooooo" that sounded like Evie. The raw pleasure emotion she got when she boosted it was like someone had given her a shot of the best drugs on the planet. She swayed back and forth a bit but was just barely able to focus her power.

She was barely able to force the flow into a continual flow of bliss and then she focused all her energy on the handles.

"CLICK"

Lacey stumbled backwards and fell on her ass. She gasped for air for a bit and then shook her head. She felt like she was coming down off a high. After a moment she smiled and stood up.

The vase now had two copper covers over its handles. Lacey had just been able to bind the whole garden. She then felt Evie's emotions and laughed out loud.

Evie was high as a kite.

Her emotions felt like an LSD trip to Lacey. The raw bliss from the link was fully linked to her and she had had no shields up when Lacey had fixed it. Now her mind was tripping on its own happy thoughts being heavily reinforced by the garden. And since Evie was happy, the garden was happy. And since the garden was now bound to only be happy...

"Evie is never coming down off of this high." Lacey said.

Lacey quickly removed her jewels and handed them to Ranyah. "Put them on, and then try and bring Evie around, as sober as you can."

Ranyah nodded and after chanting the spells she focused on the sleeping genie on the grass. After a few moments, Evie yawned and sat up. She looked around with slightly glassy eyes and then saw Ranyah and Lacey behind her.

Evie frowned. "Hello Lacey. What brings you out here? Who is your friend?"

Ranyah felt Evie sober up and stabilize very quickly. Suspicion, anger, dislike, even some hate, flowed from her. Ranyah focused and began to pull those emotions out.

Evie was immediately on her guard when she saw Lacey. She had never trusted Lacey after the taking of Jewel and her manipulations of the other genies in order to secure more power and her drive to make Master Rick into a conquering madman. She had kept her distance from her and vice versa. But she was here, odd things had been happening to her today and she was suspicious.

And then she shook her head. Her suspicions seemed to fade away, which she thought was odd, but that faded too. She felt the garden and it was very much happy. VERY happy. In fact, it was happier than Evie had seen in a long time. And it wasn't changing.

Evie shook her head. Something was wrong. But she blinked again as her suspicion faded.

Lacey smiled at Evie's puzzled look. "Evie, hello. A very nice day for just enjoying the garden isn't it?"

"Um, well, yes. It was very nice." Evie said and then smiled. It was nice. The grass was soft, the sun warm. "Mmmm, yes. Very nice."

"I love what you have done with the hill Evie. This is truly a wonder. What Master deserves."

Evie grinned. She felt a bit flattered, and then really flattered. Lacey had just complemented her work! She blinked and had a quick thought of "That is very strange. I shouldn't feel like that." and then it was washed away as her pride seemed to swell. She smiled and said "Thank you. That's very nice Lacey."

"Yes. I would expect nothing less from one of master's Genies. A great beauty like you."

Evie preened and her smile became broader and more relaxed.

Ranyah smiled slightly. Lacey was pulling up emotions for her to work with. She had removed her distrust, hate, suspicion, and so on. Now she was swelling Evie's pride and her vanity.

"Yes. But it's a shame we can't really be what we were made to be. Genies, in our proper form, on our master's arm. Our strong and powerful Master. The one who made us, who saved us, who protected us. Who took us." Lacey said in a very sultry voice.

Evie felt some curiosity, then she felt sad. She was a genie after all. She wanted to be dressed in her proper garb of silk and lace, she wanted to glide along on her master's arm, she wanted to be his women, safe in his arms.

"Yes, to serve a great Master, to be his woman. To be his." Lacey said as she knelt down next to Evie.

"To serve Master." murmured Evie. Her eyes became glassy as she visualized her Master in his robes, striding through his garden, the great Lord. She licked her lips at the thought of being on his arm. Of him taking her here again just like when he had taken her and bound her to her lamp. She felt a huge surge of lust and love.

"Oh Master!" She gasped.

"Careful now Evie. That Master is gone. He went away because of what Jewel said."

Evie frowned and then sniffed. She felt empty. When she thought of Master now, it nearly made her cry. Strong Master, the one who had taken her, and had reduced her tormentor to a mindless bimbo and then enslaved her to his djnn; THAT was the Master she loved. The second she thought that, she felt a huge wave of lust and desire overcome her.

"Master! Oh MASTER!" Evie cried out. She stood up and began to pace. After a few moments she calmed down and looked at Lacey. She was confused and then she had a thought. Maybe Lacey knew how to bring him back! She was the first genie after all.

Suddenly hope swelled her. "Lacey, can you bring back the old Master?"

Lacey looked at her and then looked around nervously. "Evie, be careful. Remember your place. Jewel said..."

Evie had a small feeling of anger mixed with hope, and it suddenly became a surge of anger and desperate surge of hope. "Jewel says! What does Jewel know of Master? She isn't even a genie like us! She can't possibly understand our connection to him! We were MADE for him!"

Lacey smiled to herself. "Evie, I might know how. But you must trust me. And you must understand your place. I am the head of the Harem; all genies must be part of it. It was what we were made for. What you were made for."

Ranyah had to work hard to keep her face smooth. Her Mistress was playing Evie like a harp. Dropping just little hints to implant a grain of hope or suspicion or trust. Just a tiny bit, which she then fanned into a bonfire. Evie now hated this Jewel, and desired to have her old Master back, consequences be damned.