The One Who Would Be Queen Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacey looked around. "Ranyah! Get over here now! Take off the jewels and hand them to me in order!"

Ranyah sniffed the wide-awake again and then began to hand her Mistress the jewels.

"He is all over the place emotionally Mistress. Once he saw you and I hit him with full lust, his whole mind seemed to just explode with a variety of emotions. Love, hate, distrust, trust, guilt, loathing, shame, pride, greed, lust. It was like several different people fighting to come out."

Lacey nodded. "Yes, he suffered from some split-personality issues prior to Jewel stealing him. But now, with these" Lacey motioned to her now fully bejeweled body "that will no longer be an issue. And Jewel is no longer needed."

Lacey said the enchantments and felt the power ripple through her. She sensed her master and smiled evilly. Just as her slave had said, Rick, while asleep, was now in turmoil. Lacey could feel several different personalities, groups of emotions really, seeming to ebb and flow and fight inside him.

After a bit of watching Lacey had determined that the one she wanted, the "Strong" Rick, was one of the more powerful ones. It's driving emotions were lust, greed, pride, desire, and something else. Lacey couldn't quite break it down but it seemed like a type of madness almost. A fully confident belief in himself, that he knew better than anyone.

After a bit Lacey nodded. "Meglomania. That's what it is. The madness of men who don't think they have any equal." Lacey said to a glassy eyed Ranyah, who just nodded and giggled.

"Well, in this case, it isn't madness. Master HAS no equal. So I guess it isn't really madness."

Lacey examined the others and drained them down to nearly nothing. She wanted those other emotions available to use, but so weak that her Master's true personality would have no issue keeping them under control.

Lacey waved a wide-awake under her Master's nose and Rick eyes fluttered open. His smile, that cunning, powerful, "I know more than you do and I will always win" look he had when he reduced his enemies to mindless bimbos or enslaved a new genie, made Lacey's heart flutter.

She felt his love for her, and his desire, and his lust. She amped them up, but not so much that he became a mindless fuck machine. Just enough to make sure that SHE was his true desire and love.

Lacey waved her hands and conjured up an image of Bridget. Rick looked at it with a curious look and Lacey said "Master, what do you think of your slave Bridget? Do you trust her?"

"Of course." Said Rick. Lacey felt his emotions and adjusted them slightly. He had trusted Bridget as much as he trusted Lacey, but now he trusted her a bit less.

"More than me?"

Rick laughed. "Of course not."

"Do you love her?"

Again Lacey felt him out and adjusted her Master's emotions. Rick blinked and then looked at her. "Of course I do, but not as much as you. She is a wonderful slave and loyal, but she of course is nothing like my Harem Mistress and Queen." After a moment Rick frowned. "Lacey, why are you doing this? Are you doing something to me?"

Lacey kept her face still. "I have been restored, but I want to be assured of my place Master. I want to know where I stand with all your slaves, and with your wife."

Rick smiled sadly. "I can see that. I want you to know how sorry I am, so very well. But you didn't answer my second question. Are you doing something to me? Using magic on me?"

Lacey looked at him and then said "No Master, I am not."

Rick nodded and Lacey was able to keep the shock off her face as she conjured an image of Heather.

"I LIED to him! How was I able to lie?" Lacey thought to herself. She thought a moment and then waved her hands. Rick slumped down onto his pillow in a magical sleep and Lacey thought hard.

"I can use magic on him without any issues. I just put him to sleep without any problems and I did it on my own violation!" Lacey thought. She looked over to Ranyah to ask her what she thought and then frowned. Ranyah was asleep on the floor with a dopey smile on her face.

"Mortals." Lacey said with annoyance. "Hmmm, well, I doubt she would have been much help. How did this happen? I am able to lie to my Master and use my magic on him without his command. Oh my! When he restored my position! He didn't specify what bindings or commands he was removing!"

Lacey's smile broadened and turned her most devious and evil. She looked on her Master and laughed. "Oh Master! What fools men can be in the throws of lust and passion!" Lacey ran a nail up and down his chest and Rick signed in his sleep. "Well, you need not fear. I don't want a puppet. This will let me make sure you fully embrace your destiny. No need for you to know about certain things your Queen does to support you, or certain "adjustments" that need to be made."

Lacey waved her fingers over her Master and he blinked awake. "Master? Are you okay?" Lacey said with a sultry smile.

"Um yes, just must have dozed off." Rick looked at Heather's image and Lacey adjusted him as she had with Bridget. Rick looked at her after that and again said "Lacey are you doing something to me?"

Lacey waved her hands as she pushed her power through the jewels. "No Master, I am doing nothing strange to you. Ever. You trust me more than anyone in creation and you know that I would never betray or hurt you. Anything I do is for your own good and to increase your power."

Lacey could feel Rick's suspicions melt like an ice cube tossed in a furnace. Lacey pushed her power as hard as she could and smiled. As far as she could tell, Rick now trusted her implicitly and had not a single threat of doubt or distrust for her.

Rick smiled. Lacey smiled back at that smile. It was the strong Rick's smile, not a trace of weakness or doubt. Rick eased over and kissed her. He then pulled her down and rolled her on her back.

"Time for a reward my lovely Lacey. Or a make-up." Rick whispered in her ear. She sighed as her Master kissed his way down slowly her neck, over her tits, slowly kissing her nipples and then sucking them hard. His kissed down to her belly dangle and then eased her legs apart. Lacey gasped when he kissed her on the pussy lips. He eased his tongue into her slit and she moaned.

"Oh Master! It has been so long! Thank you!" Lacey gasped out.

"Shush slave. You will not talk, you will only enjoy this boon from your creator and master."

Lacey sucked her lips and moved her head back and forth as her Master sucked on her clit. He teased it with his tongue and Lacey shuddered and twitched. Rick's skills as the world's greatest lover had not gotten any worse over time and Lacey moaned as his tongue slid in and out of her pussy and played around her clit.

Rick sucked on her hard and Lacey's head jerked up and then Rick nipped her clit and she let out a scream and came. She hadn't been ready and she squirted all over Rick's face in reaction. Rick laughed and swirled his tongue around her clit again and felt her body shudder with the after-orgasm waves of pleasure.

Rick kissed his way back up and Lacey kissed him on the lips when he got to her face.

"Mmmmmm, I taste nice." Lacey said and they both laughed.

Lacey felt Rick's emotions and he was contented, happy, sated, fully pleasured and at ease. The feeling of a great Lord enjoying something that was his and that he loved and that he knew no one else would ever have.

"Master, I must return to my lamp soon. I want to finish going over the other slaves with you. Please trust me, this is important to me." Lacey said and waved her hands. Nicole appeared and Rick chuckled. "Well my lovely Genie, I just can't say no to you."

"No, you can't Master. No, you can't." Lacey thought with an evil smile. She glanced at Rick who returned her evil smile with one very similar of his own.

Lacey quickly moved through the other genies and adjusted Rick. His trust in her ensured no more awkward questions. Lacey could feel him go "Well, if she asks me to trust her, of course I will." and simply accept her request.

Finally, they got to the one Lacey was the most concerned with.

Jewel.

Lacey looked at the ornate clock. She had a half hour at the most to finish this so she pushed on.

"Master, your wife. We must decide what to do about her." Lacey said.

Lacey was ready for Rick's responses when she conjured up Jewel's image. She immediately drained away any feeling of guilt, sadness, or betrayal from Rick. She pulled it away so fast Rick didn't even blink or otherwise react.

"Yes. We are married, that poses a problem with you as my queen." Lacey could feel the love and desire Rick had for her former friend and partner. It was easily as strong as his love for her, which made her rather mad. She drained it away and watched as Rick's face went from a look of a man deeply in love to a man who was more puzzled than anything. Lacey could feel his thought becoming confused as he looked at Lacey and then the image of Jewel.

"He's trying to square why he married her when I was his love." Lacey realized. She also felt some stirring of the other groups of emotions. There had been little bits as she had worked through the other genies, but they had been easy to crush and remove. This one though was from the other large emotion group. The one that was the only challenge to "Strong" Rick.

"Master, it's alright. You were sick. We were all scared about what might happen. Jewel didn't mean anything wrong or bad, she was trying to help." Lacey said. She felt Rick calm down a bit but the other emotion group seemed to gain some strength. "Fear makes us weak, but you have nothing left to fear."

Lacey stood up and snapped her fingers. She appeared in front of her Master in her loveliest silk and lace clothing wearing her new jewels. "Master, I have found a way to control your weakness. The strong you is dominant, and I can ensure that it remains that way forever. No doubts, no weakness, no questions, the real you, the GREAT you, will rule."

Lacey very carefully set her Master's emotions as he looked at her. Her word had an effect and she could feel the other emotional group loosing power as the strong group gained. She pulled on the weak emotions as hard as she could, but could not entirely eliminate them. The same with his love of Jewel.

"Damn it, he loves her too much. All I can do is reduce it." Lacey thought. Rick looked a bit confused, like he was struggling with something internally. Lacey tried to reduce his trust in Jewel, but also found she couldn't remove it.

Lacey carefully felt completely through him, his full range of emotions, and made her final adjustments. "A reduced love is better than nothing, he loves me more now, and trusts me more. It will do."

Lacey reached down and took her Master's wrists.

"CLICK"

Rick looked at his wrists and then said "Lacey, what did you just do? You will tell me now."

Lacey smiled. That was the strong Master talking, no doubt at all.

"Master, I just set your personality. These bracelets will prevent any personality shifts you can have. The other "yous", they are now bound and no longer a threat." Lacey pushed her Master back on the bed and waved her hands. Her clothes disappeared, and she straddled him naked excepting her jewels. Rick's face was awash with wonder and lust and Lacey fed it a bit.

"You can have me at any time. You can have any genie at any time. You can have us all at any time. No restrictions."

Lacey eased onto her Master's cock.

"No rationing"

Lacey clamped tightly around her Master's shaft and he gasped.

"No holding back. Ever."

Lacey pulled up slowly and Rick let out a growl.

"If you take more genies, you can make your body better able to handle it."

Lacey began to bounce up and down on her Master and she was grunting and moaning the last words.

"You are free and have the power to do ANY THING you desire!" Lacey shouted as she sped up.

Rick let out a snarl and his hands grabbed Lacey's waist and he pounded up into her. Lacey and Rick slammed into each other for nearly ten minutes when Rick let out a shout and came so hard Lacey thought he might blow her off of him. Rick's head slammed down into the pillows with a gasp and then he was out like a light.

Lacey fell backwards off her Master and just lay there for a few moment gasping. She recovered much quicker of course, but the fact that her Master had made her cum so hard brought a smile to her face.

"My Master, a man who can fuck a genie senseless." Lacey said and then giggled.

She waved her hands and Rick woke up. He was very bleary eyes and seemed almost drunk. "Lacey? Uh, let me sleep. I'm still mortal after all."

"Of course, Master but first..."

POOF

Rick was sitting on a chair in front of his case holding all the lamps. He was clean now and in a robe. Lacey pointed to her lamp.

"Master, my time for today is done. You must rest, but Jewel may return and I must be there to advise you on how we will deal with her. Put me back in and release me."

Rick yawned. "Ah, that is wise Lacey. Return to your lamp."

POOF

Rick blinked and stood up. He moved a bit slowly but reached in and rubbed Lacey's lamp. She reappeared in a puff of smoke in her proper genie garb and her jewel set.

Rick nodded. "Lacey, I will rest now. Inform Jewel that I am tired from the business trip and not feeling well. I will join her later when I'm better. If she should return, you are to enchant her and make her sleep until I awake. We will decide then what to do."

Lacey felt some apprehension in her Master and some confusion and a bit of sorrow. Lacey couldn't tell if it was based on his feeling tricked by her, confusion over how things had happened, or genuine regret.

But Lacey already had plan.

"Yes Master, I hear and obey. Now, sleep."

Lacey waved her hands and they both appeared in the bed chamber on the bed. Lacey cleaned the bed with a snap and Rick was tucked in and dead asleep.

Lacey sat next to him and smiled. "At last, back where I belong. And that bitch Jewel is going to have a lovely new life as my personal slave..."

TO BE CONTINUED