The One With All The Girls

Story Info
All our favorite hot women all in one story.
4.6k words
3.71
5.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I.

"Remember those days on the farm, when you're lying naked in the hay in the barn?" Monica said, "Well, she's not going to get any work done like that!"

After listening to Ross and Chandler argue about whose joke, Playboy, published, and Joey's comment about naked chicks in it, they decided to see what all the fuss was about.

"Hey, whatcha doing?" Phoebe asked, walking into the apartment.

"We're checking out the naked women in Playboy," Rachel answered.

"Oh I want to look!"

"Oh look at her, I always bend over naked like that when I'm starting a campfire," Rachel remarked.

"Oh, look at her!" Phoebe exclaimed.

"Oh, nice face, great boobs, and she looks like she can fuck!" Rachel said, "I'd date her!"

"Hey, Phoebe, which one of us would you date?"

"Uh, oh I don't know...Rachel!"

"Oh, thanks Phebes!"

"Not me? Why not?"

"You can be a little bossy..."

"What! I am not bossy! Now I want you to make a list of how I'm bossy!" Monica yelled, "I am not bossy," she whispered.

"Yeah, you're easy going...I gotta go, I have a massage client, bye!"

"I dunno, Mon, I'd fuck you."

"Really?"

"Hell yeah, I mean, look at you: Great face, cute hair, great tits and ass."

"Awhhhhh..."

"And I heard the way you fuck, but..."

"But!"

"But I'm sorry, I gotta see the goods. The bits. The parts. All of it."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I've seen you naked before in the shower and stuff, but I wasn't considering sleeping with you, so..."

"So..."

"Strip."

Phoebe had quit her job at the corporate massage salon and now was doing personal in-home massages.

"It's Phoebe from "Rub you the right way massages," Phoebe said knocking on an apartment door.

"Hi, welcome, c'mon in, I'm Mona.

"Nice to meet you, OK, let's get started, first you can either be in your underwear or nak..."

Before Phoebe could get the words out of her mouth, Mona was standing naked in front of her.

"Well, there you are."

"Here I am, I love being naked, to be honest, I'm not at all embarrassed."

"No, you don't have to be embarrassed," Phoebe thought to herself.

That's because she thought Mona had a great body. Beautiful, bountiful tits, slim waist, wide hips, a gorgeous face, and her runway cut above her pussy made Phoebe want to land her mouth there.

"OK, let's have you lay down on your stomach with your face in the hole."

That's when Phoebe got a load of Mona perfectly shaped ass. She especially loved her Venus dimples. They were so sexy, Phoebe thought about biting them but that only ever led to trouble.

Phoebe oiled her hands and rubbed them to warm them.

"Is there any particular area you would like me to concentrate on?" Phoebe asked, "Please say your ass, please say your ass," she said in her head.

"Yeah, my lower back is killing me!"

"Ugh, that's not fun," Phoebe thought.

"And I've been working out so my thighs are pretty tight..."

"So is your ass..."

"And my chest feels really sore, so yeah..."

Phoebe gulped.

"Whoops," Phoebe said, not accidentally spilling more oil than necessary on Mona's back.

As soon as Phoebe started to rub the oil into Mona's back, her pussy started to drip. And Mona moaning with pleasure wasn't helping, or was it?

Most times, a massage is a professional act for Phoebe, but moving from Mona's upper arm, to her forearm, and then repeating it on the other side, it was turning this massage into a sexual act.

"Oh, my, god, that feels amazing, Phoebe, you have magical hands."

Moving her hands in a circular motion between Mona's shoulder blades, Phoebe was using the edge of the table to rub her pussy.

"Uhhhhhhhh," she moaned.

"Haha, I thought I was the one to moan!"

"You have a very muscular back, do you work out?"

"Not really, I used to, but the pervy guys would stare at my tits and ass, made it super creepy."

"Not that I blame them..."

The moment of truth arrived, Phoebe started working on Mona's lower back, and her Venus dimples were begging to licked, but she kept her composure.

"How is that?" she barely got the words out.

"Oh my god it feels divine, can you be my personal masseuse, I'll pay you anything you want."

"Unlimited pussy licks, perhaps..."

"Now, I'm going to go up and down your legs," Phoebe said.

Starting at her ankle, Phoebe took both of her hands and slid them up Mona's legs, over her calf, over her thigh, up the arch of her ass, and casually brush over her asshole with her trailing pinky.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh, yesssssss...don't stop..."

Phoebe oiled her hands again, and did the same thing on her other leg, except this time, her hands lingered on Mona's ass for just a second longer.

"You're a little tight, here. Lemme see what I can do..."

Phoebe's massaging action on Mona's ass was spreading her cheeks apart, stretching Mona's asshole.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh, god, yes."

Phoebe noticed Mona's pussy started leaking from the excitement.

"Thanks for meeting me here!" Susan said.

"Of course! I'll never turn down the sauna at a 4-star hotel!" Emily said excitedly.

Susan was in London for a TV shoot, and Emily graciously accepted to show her around the city, but after a 14 hour day, all Susan wanted was to sit in the sauna and drink wine.

"Not to offend, but do you mind if I take off my robe?" Susan asked.

"Oh, no, not at all, I mean, you know, we English are a bit shy about those sorts of things, but be my guest."

To Susan, "Be my guest," meant,"I want to see you naked," so she didn't waste any time dropping it on the floor.

"Ah, I looooooove being naked in the sauna, Carol and I often sauna at the gym after yoga."

"It 'tis relaxing."

Emily scanned Susan's naked body. Her hair was curled due to the steam, and there were beads of sweat running down her breasts, and one hung on her nipple like the first frost.

She had her legs crossed, so Emily had to imagine what her pussy looked like.

"My, it's hot," Emily said, "I think I will join you."

"Think I will join you," was lesbian code for, "I want to fuck you."

She sheepishly removed her robe, dropping it behind her on the bench. Her deep pink areolas, and nipples, popped off her pale skin.

Susan's pussy was getting tighter by the minute. She stood up on purpose to show Emily her neatly trimmed brown bush that covered her pussy lips, walked over to the wooden water bucket, took the ladle, filled it with water, stretched her torso, and poured it over her like that girl in Flashdance.

Emily's heart pounded, and her pussy throbbed as she saw how hard Susan's nipples became after she poured water over her body. And her pussy hair was drenched and revealed her perfect, thin pussy lips.

"I think I'll have a go at the water."

"Here, let me."

Susan refilled the ladle, and walked over to Emily.

"Stand up, silly goose!"

Emily stood up leaving her robe behind. Susan swallowed hard at the sight of her pale skin, thin waist, and a pussy with such fine hair, it looked like it was bald.

Susan, slowly, methodically, sensually, poured the water over Emily's naked body. Getting ever wetter as the water ran over her small tits.

II.

"Let's go, Geller, take it all off for me."

Monica stood and started to take off her shirt.

"Nope, on the table!"

Monica stepped up on the table and lifted her shirt over her head.

"Cute bra!"

What Rachel wanted to say was that there was a mini waterfall in her pants.

"Thanks..."

Monica took off her pants and now she was standing in her underwear on top of the table.

"Now, the bra..."

Monica reached behind her back, unhooked her bra, covering her breasts as it fell to the table. She was feeling shy, but her pussy was sopping wet and she could feel her hard nipples in her hands.

Rachel's nipples poked through her thin t-shirt and she was noticeably fidgeting on her sofa cushion.

Monica took one hand and dragged one side of her panties down her leg, as the other side followed, she used that hand to cover her wet pussy as it dropped to the table.

Standing in that position, Monica looked like Venus in The Birth of Venus painting.

"Now, for the final reveal, Mon."

Monica lifted her hands away from her shielded body and showed off her perfect medium tits with hard nipples, and trimmed black bush that covered her pussy.

"Now aren't you beautiful?" Rachel said, "C'mere..."

Rachel extended a hand and helped her naked friend down from the table. Hugged her tightly, making sure her breasts pressed against hers, and gave her a soft kiss.

"Now me."

She started taking off her t-shirt.

"No, let me do it, I've always wanted to fuck Rachel Greene."

Monica lifted her t-shirt over her head exposing her naked breasts and hard nipples.

"Do you ever wear a bra?"

"With these tits and nipples, no."

Monica unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down along with her panties and there they were, best friends, naked.

Monica made the first move and put her hand on Rachel' pussy.

Light at first, simply brushing her pussy hair, then a little harder, then harder, the harder, until her fingers were grinding on and in between her lips.

Rachel moaned at her touch. She rocked her hips back and forth on Monica's hand.

"Oh gawd, I love this hand!"

They fell back onto the sofa. Rachel wrapped her legs around Monica's torso and rubbed her pussy on her stomach.

"Mmmmmm, oh, Mon, suck my pussy, please, suck my pussy!"

Rachel crawled up Monica's body, leaned over the back of the sofa and pushed her down by her shoulders to position Monica's mouth on her cunt.

Monica lapped her pussy up.

"I'm cumming, Mon, I'm cumming, Mon!"

As Rachel came in her mouth, Monica licked every drop of her cum and happily swallowed it.

Now it was Monica's turn to cum.

Rachel went to the bedroom and came back wearing a strap on.

"Now it's time to fuck my girlfriend"

Rachel walked over to Monica, stroking the huge cock.

"I'm gonna fuck you, right here, right now."

Monica, laying back, rubbed her pussy making it wet enough to receive the huge cock.

Rachel, taking Monica's legs, spread them apart. She marveled at just how beautiful her pussy was, and how she was about to destroy it.

"Ready?" Rachel asked.

"Yes, baby, fuck me."

Rachel guided the cock into her pussy. She moaned with Monica as the cock passed Monica's pussy lips.

Then, in one motion, jammed the entire cock into her pussy.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck," she groaned.

"Take it baby," Rachel said, moving the cock in and out of her pussy.

"I'm cumming, Rach, you're making me cum!!!!!"

"Cum on my cock, you little fucking slut!"

Monica arched her back to push the cock further into her pussy, and a stream of cum flowed out of her cunt.

"Yes, baby, yes, cum for me!"

Monica kissed Rachel hard before slumping down on the sofa.

"You know, I think Phoebe would love us to fuck her."

"I think you're right, lover."

Phoebe asked Mona to turn over and it was a sight that Phoebe's pussy was not ready for.

Laying on her back, Mona's tits stood straight up, and her nipples were hard from Phoebe brushing her asshole with her fingers.

Her tummy was flat, and her outie was driving Phoebe insane, as was her pussy.

"OK, so let's concentrate on your chest," Phoebe gulped.

Oiling her hands, Phoebe started in the middle of Mona's sternum, sliding her hands in between her tits. Then up towards her neck, then around to the sides of her gorgeous mounds.

Phoebe's pussy was drenched and she could feel the wetness through her panties. And Mona's nipples responded to the sensation by standing straight up at attention.

Phoebe now circled Mona's tits with her hands, gliding them around in circles, and every once in while brushing over her nipples.

"Uh, there, yes, there..."

Phoebe took that as the greenest green light that was ever green, and circled her nipples, then tugged them.

"Gawd, fucking, yes."

Phoebe mashed her oily breasts, and gilded her hands down her stomach, down her thighs, and then up towards Mona's wet, oily cunt.

Concentrating on her inner thighs, Phoebe pushed her hands upwards and caught Mona's pussy lips with both thumbs.

"Fucccckkkkkkk," Mona groaned.

Going for broke, Phoebe stepped to the head of the massage table, freed herself from all of her clothing, leaned over so that Mona had her mouth on her cunt, and started running three fingers over and over and over Mona's oiled and wet pussy.

Lying flat on Mona, Phoebe was more drenched with oil. Her body sliding back and forth over Mona's naked body.

Pushing herself up, Phoebe held Mona's face from above and kissed her.

Gently at first, but then increasing the pressure until finally sticking her tongue down her throat.

The sexual pressure was too much so someone had to cum and Phoebe decided it was going to be Mona.

Lifting and spreading her legs, Phoebe dived into Mona's pussy, burying her tongue deep into her pussy.

Phoebe flattened her tongue and licked her cunt up and down and used her fingers to flick and rub her clit.

"Uhhh, oh, gawd, oh my my fucking gawd," Mona was cumming.

She grabbed Phoebe's head and pulled it right to her cumming pussy. Violently shaking, Mona came into Phoebe's mouth.

Phoebe needed to cum and Mona wanted to make her cum.

She got off the table and returned with a curved vibrator and presented it to Phoebe.

"Tell me what you want me to work on today..."

"Oh my gawd, my pussy has been aching lately..."

"Let me see if I can help... Get on all fours, please."

Phoebe got down on all fours. Mona took the vibrator and pushed it against Phoebe's cunt.

"Uh..."

"I know," Mona said.

Mona teased Phoebe's cunt with the tip of the vibrator before easily sliding it into her pussy.

Using long strokes, she fucked Phoebe's pussy until she couldn't take it any longer, then, when she was about to cum, Mona took it out of her cunt, and slid it into her cum soaked asshole.

"Oh fuck me!"

"I am," Mona said.

Mona had turned the vibrator upside down so that Phoebe's clit was being flicked at the same time her asshole was being fucked.

"Deeper please deeper please deeper!"

Mona pushed the vibrator into Phoebe's asspussy as far as it could go.

Phoebe whipped around.

"Suck my pussy, please, suck it!!!"

With Mona's mouth on her pussy, and a cock in her asshole, Phoebe came.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, you fucking, babe, yes!"

Lying on her own massage table, Phoebe was spent.

"Thank you for the massage, Phoebe, we should do it again." Mona said, getting dressed.

"Oh, we will, trust me."

The cool water felt good over her hard nipples, and she never thought she'd ever be attracted to another woman, but Susan was casting a spell over her.

"What do you think, Em, do you want to feel how it feels when a woman sucks your pussy?"

Emily blushed at the word, "Pussy," she never talked dirty to Ross, it just wasn't in her nature, but she thought she could get used to it.

"Yes, yes, I do..."

Susan gently pushed Emily down on the top bench in the sauna, knelt down on the bottom bench, took hold of her legs, and spread them to reveal her prize--a glowing pink pussy.

Emily's pussy was sweet and salty from sweating in the sauna. Susan had a way with lesbian virgins.

After all, she taught Carol everything she knows about making love to a woman.

How to kiss all the right places. How and where to lick. And suck, bite, and nibble, at times, especially nipples and pussy lips.

The first time they had sex was after their fourth date. They were hanging out at Susan's apartment, and Carol was telling her how she just didn't want sex with Ross any longer, and how it got to be one long same 'ol same 'ol.

That's the night Susan introduced Carol to her first vibrator. Carol couldn't get enough of Susan feeding her pussy with it, and how hard it made her cum.

She eventually graduated to getting fucked by Susan from behind with a strap-on, and that pretty much sealed her lesbian fate.

So, going down on Emily was going to be a treat, for both women.

The moment Susan's tongue touched Emily's pussy pearl, sent shivers down her spine. She put her hands on the bench and raised her torso so Susan could get to exactly where Emily wanted her to lick.

Susan's tongue was nothing like Ross'. It was soft and the way Susan flattened it as she licked it from top to bottom made Emily's nipples hard, and her pussy flowed with a little bit of cum.

"I see you like that, huh?"

"Yes, very much."

Emily's English accent helped Susan's cunt to flow.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you, Em?" Susan said wanting to hear more of her accent.

"Oh, please, please, please, stick your finger inside of me!"

"Inside of what?"

"Inside my pussy."

Susan taught Carol to talk dirty, and so began Emily's lesson.

"Like this..."

Susan took two fingers and easily slid them into Emily hole, while using her thumb to massage her clit.

"Like that, yes, like, uh, that, you're fingering my...cunt."

"You like talking dirty, don't you?"

"I love talking fucking filthy."

The English accent had Susan's nipples on high alert.

"I'm going to flick my clit while I fuck you, is that alright?"

"Yes, but whatever you do, don't stop."

"Oh, I won't."

Susan was rubbing her clit, she could feel how wet her cunt was, and wanted to cum, but she had mastered the technique of edging, so she took her pussy to the brink of cumming, then stopped.

"I almost came, Em."

Calling her "Em" was such a turn-on for Emily. It was her nickname in boarding school. She knew the other girls would finger each other after lights out, and Emily would masturbate to their groans, but never joined in. Such a big mistake, she thought to herself.

"Are you ready to cum, Em?"

"Yes."

Susan knew exactly how to make this virgin cum, and cum very hard.

She stuck her hand on Emily's pussy and started rubbing her clit, while she was sucking, biting, and pulling on her nipples.

"Oh, god, oh, fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, oh fucckkkkkkkkkk!" she screamed as she came.

"I think I'm going grab some more water," Susan said calmly as if nothing had happened.

Susan refilled the ladle, sat on Emily's lap and poured it over both of them. THe cool water immediately made their nipples even harder, helping them come into contact.

"Uh, my, your nipples are quite hard."

"Yes, they are. But say "nipples" again."

"Nipples."

"Uh," Susan groaned as she molested her breasts pushing them into Emily's, "I love your accent, Em. Tell me something dirty..."

"I can't believe we fucking."

"Dirtier."

"I can't believe you're mashing your breasts against mine."

"Against...you're going to make my cum with your voice..."

"I want to eat your pussy."

A wide smile came over Susan's face. She laid down on the bench with one leg bent, and the other on the bottom bench. The sweat of the sauna made it easier for her hand to stroke her pussy.

"I'm not sure..."

"Let me..."

Susan clearly has done this before.

Susan held Emily's head and guided her mouth to her waiting, wet pussy.

"Now, love, do you like ice cream?"

"Yes."

"Like my cunt like it was your favorite ice cream cone."

Emily's first taste of pussy made her cunt tighten and her breast filled with blood, making them harder and firmer than ever before.

Susan opened her pussy with two hands so Emily could easily find her clit.

"Now, darling, suck on my clit."

Emily did what she was instructed to do, and with the help of Susan's fingers furiously rubbing her clit, Emily had her first taste of a woman's cum.

Susan caught her breath, sat up next to Emily, and kissed her.

When they arrived in New York, Ross and Carol were waiting for them at the gate. Ross tried to play it cool, even though he was worried all week long that Susan was going to turn Emily into a lesbian.

12