The One With All The Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily and Susan hugged and kissed each other's cheeks.

"No, tongue," Ross said to Carol.

"I've got a story that will light your pussy on fire," Susan whispered to Carol.

III.

Phoebe walked into Monica's apartment and declared that she wouldn't date either of the girls, but would think about fucking them, instead.

"Well, I'd be OK with that!" Monica said.

"Me, too, Phebes!" Rachel seconded.

With that, Phoebe, who was ready for that answer, dropped her dress, now completely naked, sat on the sofa, and invited the girls to join her.

Rachel and Monica sat on either side of Phoebe, suckling her nipples. Phoebe stroked both of the girls' hair as they nibbled, licked and sucked to her delight.

Monica cupped her breast so that she could get every inch of Phoebe's hard nipple into her mouth. Rachel ran her down her stomach and started rubbing her very wet, and full of cum from her escapade with Mona, pussy.

Phoebe felt like she was queen for a day, as her girls did her pleasing.

Rachel stood up, and sexily removed her clothing for Phoebe's hungry, lustful eyes. After she removed her shirt, she grabbed her own breasts and pinched her always hard nipples.

Slipping out of her pants, she licked her finger, slid it down her stomach, slid it in between her pussy lips, reached over and let Phoebe lick it so she could taste how wet and juicy her cunt was.

Phoebe cooed.

While Monica was breast feeding on Phoebe engorged breast, she took off her clothes, now naked, was humping Phoebe's legs, massaging her fiery pussy.

Rachel slipped down in between her legs and elegantly licked her cunt.

Phoebe cooed as her friend used her tongue lick up the tiny bit of cum that was oozing out of her pussy.

Mnica release Phoebe's dart of a nipple, swung her leg over Phoebe's naked body, and sat on her lap so she could get at both of Phoebe's tits, nipples, and fuck Phoebe's mouth with her tongue.

"Oh gawd, girls, you do know how to show a girl a good time, don't stop, please don't stop," Phoebe begged.

"Oh, we won't!" Monica yelled.

Rachel couldn't respond because she had her mouth full of Phoebe's cunt, but the way she was licking and sicking Phoebe's pussy lips said it all.

Monica's tongue knived in and out of Phoebe's mouth. It was sheer carnal animalistic sex.

Monica crushed Phoebe's large tits with both hands.

"Oh my gawd I've always wanted to get at these tits, gawd they're so much bigger than mine, gimme, gimme, gimme!"

Monica opened her mouth and took in as much of one her breasts as she could. Sucking like a vacuum on her nipple.

"You two are going to make me cum, if you don't watch!"

"That's the plan," Rachel said, removing her mouth from Phoebe's cunt just for a second to respond.

Rachel looked up from Phoebe's pussy and was greeted by Monica's ass and pussy.

She ran her hands over Monica's ass cheeks, opened them, and rimmed her asshole with the most delicate of touches.

"Oh, fuck, you slut, do not stop!" Monica yelled.

Rachel, with her tongue on Monica's ass, and two fingers in Phoebe's pussy, was wet even beyond her imagination.

Monica pushed back on Rachel's tongue, while burying her head between Phoebe's big tits, mashing them on her head.

Rachel had an idea.

She skipped into the bedroom, tits bouncing joyfully, and returned wearing Monica's strap-on.

This was no ordinary strap-on, it was big, long, and thick.

After lubing the big cock, she stood behind Monica, put the tip of the cock at the entrance of Monica's asspussy, and pushed it in.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, yes!" Monica groaned.

And the more Rachel pushed it in, the more Monica was mouth fucking Phoebe much to Phoebe's delight.

Rachel now had a rhythm going, and was sliding the cock in and out of Monica's ass.

"Oh, gawd, I'm gonna cum!"

"No, you're not!"

Rachel removed the cock before Monica's pussy could cum, lowered it a few inches, and jammed into Phoebe's wet, starving cunt.

"Oh fuck, oh, fuck, oh fuck, yeds, Rach, fuck my cunt, fuck it!"

As Rachel was drilling Phoebe's cunt, she stuck a finger into Monica's swollen asshole.

As Rachel was pumping Phoebe, and fingering Monica, she could feel her tits bouncing up and down and around, and her nipples were rock hard.

"I'm cumming, you slut," Phoebe yelled!

"I'm cumming, too," Monica yelled as her asshole tightened and her pussy gushed.

"C'mon you sluts, cum for momma, cum for momma!"

The girls tightened their grip on one another, as their pussies showered each other's legs.

Feeling accomplished, Rachel unstrapped the huge cock, sat on the sofa, opened her legs, and beckoned someone, anyone to suck her pussy.

Monica was delighted to see Rachel's legs open, and her glistening pussy, there for the taking.

She knelt in front of her, grabbed two handfuls of tits, and as she started licking her pussy, she pinched both of her hard nipples, and twisted them, hard, just like she liked to twist her own.

"Gawd, Mon, yes, lick me, and don't stop twisting my nipples."

Monica was intent on making her best friend cum. She was also determined to abuse the nipples that she had been staring at for all these years.

She loved when they would get hard for no reason at all. How they poked through her t-shirts, blouses, she especially loved it when her nipples would poked through her knit sweater.

Phoebe decided Monica had been a very bad, naughty whore, and was going to punish her for it.

She stood behind her, and cracked her ass with her hand.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Phoebe!"

"You've been a very bad girl!"

She slapped her ass again.

"And I think you need to repent!"

She slapped her now reddening ass again.

"Yes, I do, I was very bad!" Monica said while she was eating Rachel pussy.

Phoebe slapped her again.

Monica groaned. And the vibration of her groan sent shockwaves to Rachel cunt.

"Again, Phoebe, again, harder!"

Phoebe reached back and cracked Monica's ass.

"Oh, gawddddddddddd!" Monica moaned.

"I'm cumming, Mon, eat me, please, eat me!"

Monica increased her licking and sucking.

Phoebe wanted to slap her one more time to push her over the edge.

"You asked for this you dirty, cunt eating, whore!"

And with that, Monica pushed her mouth as far as she could into Rachel's cunt, making her cum in mouth.

Monica arose with pearly, white cum dripping from her mouth. She crawled up to Rachel, and gave her a cum kiss.

Phoebe, not to be left out, joined them in the kiss, licking Monica's mouth to make sure she had a taste of Rachel's cum, as well.

"Yeah, fucking you both is way better than dating you..."

12