The One with Monica's Cousin

Story Info
Monica's cousin is horny. Rachel meets Mrs. Bing.
5.8k words
4.33
2.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I.

"Holy, shit! Sorry! I didn't know anyone was in here!" Rachel yelled.

"Oh, that's OK, I'm Erin, I slept with Joey last night."

"Oh, hi, Rachel, I really have to pee, is that OK?"

"Oh, sure, I grew up with 4 sisters."

Rachel's eyes lingered on the outline of Erin's body through the shower curtain.

Her breasts were full, and she could see her nipples were hard. A cute waist, and an ass that wouldn't quit. And the way she was soaping her naked body was driving Rachel crazy.

"Soooo, Joey, huh?"

"Yeah, great guy, but..."

"But...I never heard a woman he slept with say, "But..."

"Well, I didn't, you know..."

"What..." Rachel knew but she wanted her to say it."

"Finish...you know, cum..."

"Ugh! I hate that!"

"And, well, I was going to...but then you walked in."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I'll be going, then."

"Well, I caught a glimpse of you last night walking to the bathroom, naked, and um, I think you're pretty hot, and Joey's gone, soooooo."

It took about a minute for Rachel to run and lock the door, goodness knows she didn't want Chandler or Ross walking in, Monica, maybe, but she couldn't risk it.

"Okkkkkkkkk, Erin, I'm coming in."

"Oh, there's going to be a lot of cumming..."

Pulling back the shower curtain, Erin was a thing of beauty and the shadows didn't lie, in fact, she looked even better.

"Hiiiiiiiiii, nice to meet you," Rachel said seductively.

"My, my, I didn't notice your gorgeous tits last night." Erin said, squeezing them softly, "And, gawd, your nipples..."

The two women played with each other's breasts. Rachel leaned into Erin for a kiss.

"Uhhhhhhhh, fuck, whoa, nice lips..." Erin sighed.

They tightly embraced, smashing each other's tits. Erin squeezed soap in between their breasts, their hands, slipping over their soapy breasts, soaking Rachel's pussy, and Erin's fingers confirmed how wet she was.

"Oh, gawd, fucking, gawd, Rachel moaned.

Rachel leaned on the shower wall as Erin finger fucked her pussy while sucking Rachel's rock hard nipple.

Lowering herself on her knees, Erin grabbed Rachel's ass from behind with two hands, and plunged her mouth onto her waiting cunt.

Rachel loved her cunt licked, especially by a woman.

The last time a woman was in between her legs was the night that Monica wrestled her to the ground trying to put drops in her eyes.

While Monica didn't succeed with the drops, the wrestling turned into sexy time, and they ended up fucking, licking, and sucking each other all night long.

Erin turned around so she could lick Rachel's pussy and asshole at the same time.

"Oh fucking hell!" Rachel cried, "Jezzus fucking christ, keep licking my asshole!"

Rachel was in heaven as Erin licked her hole, and fingered her pussy.

Erin used her free hand to make sure her pussy was well taken care of, reaching mini orgasms.

Looking down, Rachel's desire was fueled by the sight of this sexy woman between her legs.

She crushed her tits and nipples with her hands. Opening her legs, she could feel Erin's tongue ass fucking her.

"I'm gonna cum!" Rachel cried, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Rachel's cum gushed into Erin's mouth.

"Oh my god!" Ross yelled seeing that Phoebe's dollhouse was on fire in the kitchen.

He tried to put it out with a pot of water, but it didn't work, so he did the next best thing.

He ran into the bathroom to put it out with the showerhead. It would have worked, except Monica had it against her pussy.

"Gimme!" he said, grabbing the showerhead to put the fire out.

He brought the dollhouse back into the kitchen and went back into the bathroom to apologize to his sister.

"Hey, yeah, sorry, about that, but it was on fire."

"Yeah, that's cool, and, ummm, I haven't had sex in a long time, sooooo..."

It wasn't the first time he had seen his sister naked or fucking herself.

Ross and Monica were spending the college Spring Break weekend at their aunt's house.

Their cousin, Frannie, an only child, was happy to have the company of her cousins.

They spent the first couple days swimming, BBQing, just regular Spring Break stuff, until their aunt and uncle wanted a little alone time so they drove Upstate for a couple of days.

"Hey! Let's play Truth or Dare!" Frannie suggested.

"Um, aren't we a little old for that?" Ross said.

"Not the way I play it..."

Frannie left and returned with a bottle of wine and a bag of joints.

"Frannie!" Monica yelled, "I'm down!"

Three-quarters of the bottle gone, and three joints later, the trio was happily buzzed.

"Truth or dare?" Frannie asked.

"Truth!" Monica answered.

"How often do you masturbate?"

"Frannie..."

"C'mon, you said truth!"

"Well, OK, probably about 4 times a week."

"Niiiice, you're a slut!" Frannie teased.

Ross was stunned because he never thought about his little sister doing herself, especially as much as that.

"Ross, truth or dare?" Monica asked

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss me."

"Ummmmm," Ross said..

Ross hesitantly leaned over and kissed her.

"Oh my gawd, Ross, that was the lamest kiss, ever, C'mon, really kiss me!"

He leaned over again, and this time pressed his lips hard against hers. It was a great kiss, and Ross was surprised to feel her tongue go into his mouth.

"Now that's a kiss!

"Truth or dare, Monica?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to kiss and feel up Frannie."

Monica had always wondered what it would feel like to kiss a woman.

She always fantasized about fucking Rachel, but this was a real chance to fuck a girl, and she wasn't going to pass up her chance.

She crawled over to Frannie, stopped just short of her lips, stuck out her tongue and licked her cousin's lips.

"Oh my gawd," Ross uttered.

Then Monica kissed her hard. Frannie kissed her back.

Secretly, she always wanted to fuck Monica ever since she was a little kid, and now that she was super hot, her urge was making her pussy wet.

Monica put her hands under Frannie's shirt and cupped her tits.

"Oh my gawd, Monica, oh my gawd!" Frannie faked her outrage.

Monica didn't stop there, she lifted Frannie's shirt over her head and put her mouth on her hardening nipples.

Ross started to get uncomfortably hard.

This was his sister and cousin, he was watching. But he couldn't take his eyes off of Monica sucking her cousin's nipples.

Monica knelt closer, took off her shirt and bra, and fed her breasts to her cousin, who sucked them with enthusiasm.

"Oh, fuck, Frannie, oh fuck, yes, keep sucking them!"

Ross had his hard cock in his hand and was pumping it hard.

Monica now had Frannie underneath her and was mauling her mouth with her tongue.

Humping her hard, Monica made sure her pussy was rubbing Frannie's.

Moving down Frannie's naked body, Monica's mouth landed on her pussy and she started to suck her clit the way she loved her clit to be sucked.

As she sucked her cunt, Monica reached up and mashed her tits.

"Oh, shit, Monica," Frannie groaned.

II.

"Hey, Phoebe, thanks for letting me take a shower over here," Joey shouted from the bathroom, "I had to get the sex off me from last night, and well, I asked Rachel to take care of my date, you know..."

Phoebe cracked open the door and saw Joey manhandling his thick cock.

"Mother may I..." she sighed, "Yes, I know, lone wolf, not ready for a relationship, blah, blah, blah..."

Walking out with only a towel wrapped around his waist, she felt a little wetness between her legs.

"I was trying to give Rachel some advice on pick-up lines, but I couldn't come up with anything other than, "If you like what you see, wait until you see my phone number..."

"Oh, that's easy, all I do is look a woman up and down and say, "How you doin'."

"So what you're saying is you look up and down a woman and say, "How you doin'? I can't believe that works."

"Works every time!"

"OK, sure..."

"How you doin'"?

Phoebe shyly giggled.

"Ummm, OK, that works, please do me."

Joey always wanted to fuck Phoebe. She was the tallest, had the biggest tits, the best ass, and he knew she was the dirtiest of the three.

I think you should take off my clothes, bend me over, and fuck me, Joey Tribianni."

"I can do that!"

Taking Phoebe's clothes off was easy. She mostly wore loose dresses that easily dropped to the floor in one motion.

So Joey had her naked in a hot minute and needed to get his mouth on her bald pussy.

He knew it was bald because Rachel told him after sucking on her pussy when she lived with her.

Naked, Phoebe laid down, opened her legs and invited Joey to fuck her pussy.

He got in between her legs, put his hard cock at the entrance of her hole and pushed his rod in her very wet pussy.

She raised her legs to make sure she got all of cock.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes."

Turning around, Phoebe wanted to be fucked from behind.

Joey knelt behind her, but instead of putting his cock inside her pussy, he slammed cock into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, yes!"

It was a long time since she had such a massive cock inside her. The last time was when she agreed to shoot a porno video with her sister, Ursula, and the guy who fucked her had 12 inches of cock, and knew how to use it.

Thinking about getting fucked with that huge rod, the thought of her sister taking it up the ass at the same time, and Joey filling her pussy with his cock, her pussy was ready to gush.

"I'm cumming, Joey Tribiani, I'm cumming, and I'm going to cum all over your cock!"

Phoebe's cunt overflowed with her cum, and dripped on the floor as Joey pumped his cock in and out of her.

"Don't stop, I'm cumming again!"

Thick, creamy, cum streamed from her cunt. Squirting all over Joey's cock and balls.

"Now, put it in my ass! Now!" she demanded.

Thanks to her cum, there was no need for lube, so Joey had no trouble sticking his cock in her ass.

"Oh, uh, oh, uh, fuck it, fuck my ass!"

Joey couldn't believe he had his cock in her ass and loved watching it disappear into her hole.

"Jeezus fucking christ, yes!"

The combination of Joey's cock in her ass, and her furiously rubbing her clit, her ass tightened around his cock, and she came again, cumming all over her fingers.

Wanting to return the favor, Phoebe grabbed Joey's cock and jabbed it into her mouth, and started sucking on it. She was determined to make Joey cum harder than he ever did before.

After cumming, Rachel regained her composure and moved behind Erin, embraced her hard, and started to grope her breasts and pussy.

"So, you didn't cum last night, huh, my little darling?"

Rachel intensified the squeezing and rubbing.

"You were denied your waterfall, huh, babe?

Rachel inserted three fingers into Erin's pussy.

"Maybe Rachel will make up for that..."

"Maybe she could..."

"What if I rub your pussy...mash your tits...kiss your neck and nibble your ears...do you think I can make up for it?"

"Oh my gawd, yes."

"Do you like it...do you like how I stroke your pussy?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Wait!" Rachel exclaimed.

She jumped out of the shower, ran to her bedroom, and grabbed the biggest dildo she had.

"Rachel has a surprise for youuuuuuuu," she sang.

"Oh, my fucking gawd, yes!"

Rachel soaped up the big cock, even though it didn't need it because Erin's pussy was soaking wet.

Erin raised her leg and put it on the side of the bathtub, making easy for Rachel to fuck her cunt with the cock.

Rachel teased her pussy with the cock, swirling it in a circle on her pussy lips.

"Oh, gawd, you fucking bitch, are you gonna fuck me or not?!"

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck you and you're going to cum for me like you should have last night!"

Rachel pushed the cock into Erin's wet pussy.

"Finally, oh yes, fuck me!"

Rachel moved the cock in and out of Erin's cunt, while Erin fingered her clit.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes, oh fucking yes!"

Erin turned around without taking the cock out of her pussy so she could rub Rachel's hot cunt.

"Oh, god, yes!" Rachel screamed. "Let's cum, baby, let's cum together!"

The combination of Rachel fucking Erin's pussy and grabbing her hard tits, and Erin rubbing Rachel's clit, their orgasms were monumental.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck!" the two women cried out together as their pussies released their cum.

III.

Monica was on her knees mouth fucking Frannie's pussy.

Ross was piercing Frannie's mouth with his cock. Watching himself move in and out her mouth, and the sight of his sister munching on her pussy, was a dream come true.

But he had another fantasy to live out in mind: Fucking his sister.

Ever since Monica lost all that weight, she flaunted her new body in front of him, many times teasing him by "accidentally" letting him see her naked.

She even left her bedroom door open and loudly moaned while she was masturbating to get his attention in the next room.

As she laid on her back, legs spread, with one hand on her clit, and the other grasping a dildo fucking her cunt, Ross dreamed about fucking that pussy, as he stroked his cock in the hallway.

One time, his mom caught him, but instead of scolding him, she watched her daughter fuck herself and then helped Ross to an orgasm, but that's another story.

He reluctantly removed his piece from Frannie's mouth, knelt behind Monica, and jammed his cock into her pussy.

Grabbing her thin waist, his cock easily slid in and out of her wet, creamy pussy.

"Oh, god, oh, god, yes, fuck it, fuck it hard," she said briefly lifted her mouth from the pussy she was eating.

Frannie turned around and laid on her back, crawling underneath Monica so she could get a mouthful of her pussy.

Licking her cousin's pussy, and her cousin's cock, at the same time, plus rubbing her clit, was exhilarating.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh, oh, oh, gawwwwdddd" Monica screamed!

Monica's cum dripped onto her cousin's mouth, but Frannie didn't stop licking her pussy, she wanted Monica to cum into her mouth again.

Ross moved over to Frannie's pussy and plunged his hard cock into her wet cunt.

"Oh, faaaaaaaaaaa uuuuuuuuck," Frannie moaned, "I love your cock in me, do me, do me, uh, uh, uh, uh."

Phoebe loved to suck cock. And she knew her beautiful large lips felt a pussy when she sucked a guy's dick.

Having already cum, and on the verge of another orgasm, she concentrated on fucking her mouth with Joey's thick cock.

As her mouth was being stretched, she took two hands on his shaft and twisted them in different directions.

"Jezzus, Phoebe, your fucking mouth!"

"Yes, I am fucking my mouth."

His pre-cum drizzled into her mouthpussy. His hard dick stiffened even more, so she knew he was on the verge of filling her mouth with her reward.

Holding his ass with both hands, Phoebe took all of his cock, and he filled her mouth with cum.

Phoebe stood up, and opened her mouth to show him his own cum, and then seductively swallowed it.

"Mmmm, yummy."

But for the insatiable Phoebe, this was far from over.

She pushed Joey down and shoved her pussy onto his mouth, and started grinding her cunt, washing his face with both of their cum.

Massaging her big tits as she mouth fucked herself, she could sense she was going to come again, but just then, Denise, Phoebe's mysterious roommate, whom no one had ever met, walked into the apartment.

"Oh, this is getting better and better," she thought.

Ross's cock was ready to explode. Monica inched her way up Frannie's naked body, sat up, and started to tongue fuck her brother's mouth.

Frannie, underneath Monica's writhing body, had both of her small, but beautiful tits in her hands, and was pulling on her nipples, stretching them to their limits.

"Oh, gawd, yes, pull on them, pull them harder, yes, oh gawd, yes."

Monica loved her nipples pulled, pinched, bitten, and sucked. She often tugged on them in the shower fantasizing about Rachel's bullet nipples.

"I'm cumming!" Ross moaned.

"Cum on me, cum on my face, cum on my face!" Monica cried.

He pulled out of Frannie's pussy, grabbed his cock, and pumped it until he shot cum all over Monica's face.

"Mmmmmm, yes, I love to get cummed on!"

"Here let me," Frannie begged.

She kneeled up and started to lick Ross' cum off her face like a kitten lapping up milk.

"Gawd, that tastes good."

Oh, my god, Phoebe!" Denise exclaimed.

Phoebe rose and walked over to her, and began to clutch and grope her tits through her blouse without saying a word.

"Oh, fuck, I've wanted to get at your tits for so long, c'mon, take it off."

Denise lifted her blouse over her head, revealing her big, heavy tits, and Phoebe didn't waste any time feasting on her wide, long, hard nipples.

"Gawd, they're yummy," Phoebe said, removing Denise's pants.

Joey couldn't believe his eyes. He often heard Phoebe talking about Denise, but he thought it was her imaginary friend.

Her big tits, narrow waist, and wide hips were sexy beyond belief. And the fact that Phoebe was molesting her naked body, gave his cock the encouragement it needed to get hard again.

"Oh, Phoebe, yes, gawd, yes, finally after all these years, make me your slut..."

Phoebe pushed her down with both hands and aimed her mouth at her pussy that was now dripping with cum.

Joey was so glad Denise was real at this very moment.

IV.

Frannie offered her naked cousins another glass of wine, little did Monica know she was in for a surprise.

After about 10 minutes, a euphoric feeling came over Monica.

"My god, my pussy is getting very, very wet."

"Really?"

"Yes, and my fucking nipples are so hard they hurt a little, but I like it," she said fingering herself.

Watching his sister pet her pussy, was making Ross erect again.

"Well, we just have to do something about that wet pussy, shouldn't we..." Frannie said.

She left the room and returned with a double-headed dildo that Monica looked at wide-eyed and mouth open.

"Sorry, Ross, but we're going to take a little girl time."

Joey stuffed his now hard cock into Denise's open mouth while Phoebe munched on her pussy.

Denise greedily sucked on Joey's cock, which was growing between Denise's lips.

"Mmmmmmm, you are so big, Joey, I love your cock!"

"Oh, gawd, someone, anyone needs to fuck my pussy!" Denise cried.

Phoebe took that as a challenge. She walked into her room and returned wearing a strap-on with a cock that was guaranteed to give Denise what she asked for.

She shooed Joey aside, put Janice on all fours, and split Denise's pussy lips wide open. She pushed and pushed, until the entire 10-inch cock was buried deep inside her and Phoebe could feel Denise's pussy hair on her torso.

Denise growled. Her big tits swayed back and forth as Phoebe pumped her pussy.

"Oh, gawd, Phoebe, yes, Phoebe, oh my gawd, I love how my tits swing when I get fucked!"

Joey finally got to put his cock in her mouth.

Phoebe looked at Joey, Joey looked at Phoebe, and then telepathically, rhythmically moved in tandem so when Phoebe exited her cunt, Joey's cock would be down her throat, and when his cock was out of her mouth, Phoebe's cock would be drilling her cunt.

It was teamwork at its best.

"Monicaaaaaaaaaaaaa," Frannie said seductively, "Have you ever used one of these?"

"No, but let's."

Frannie slid one end of the cock between her pussy lips, and she did the same thing to hers.

"Are you ready, cousin?"

Monica spread her legs, and used her fingers to spread her pussy lips so the cock would easily slip into her.

Frannie pushed the cock into Monica's wet pussy. And the aphrodisiac that she put into Monica's wine glass, was fueling her passion and pleasure.

As Frannie pushed the cock into her pussy, Monica was furiously mashing her tits, and pinching her nipples in between her fingers.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned.

12