The One with Monica's Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frannie took the other end of the dido, and crammed it in her cunt, as she too was sexually charged thanks to the elixir she had in her wine.

Monica held one end of the dong in her hand, Frannie held the other, and the two inched their cocks into their holes until their pussies almost touched.

"You two look so sexy," Ross said as he was stroking his hard cock.

Each of the women had each other's tit in their hands and were gripping them as hard as they could, rubbing their pussies, all the while writhing on the big cock in their cunts.

"Here, hold my arms," Frannie demanded.

Monica held onto her arms, while her cousin held hers, and they began pushing and pulling, pushing and pulling, so better to fuck themselves to an orgasm.

"I'm cummmmmmmmmmming," Denise yelled.

"Cum, you bitch, cum," Phoebe urged.

Joey pulled his cock out of Denise's mouth and spurted cum on her face as she gushed cum on Phoebe's cock.

"Oh, my, god."

Ross emptied his balls onto the floor. And the girls were cumming right behind him.

"Ooooooooooooh, ooooooooooooh, fuck!" they both cried as they came on their cocks.

Rachel and Erin petted each other's dripping pussies under the hot, steamy water.

Playing with their hard nipples, they were about to cum again, until they heard the door open.

V.

"Oh, man, that Frannie..."

"Uh, Mon, uh, you're still naked," Ross said gazing his eyes over his sister in the shower.

"Yeah, I know..." she said winking at him, "Since you interrupted me, how about a little show?"

"I'm ok with that," he sheepishly said.

Denise was lying naked on the floor, after being freshly fucked by Phoebe, and face cummed by Joey. Her heavy tits fell a little to the side, and her pussy was leaking post cum.

"I always thought she was fake," Joey said sitting naked next to the also naked Phoebe.

"Nope, not fake, she's real, except for her boobs..."

Rachel and Erin stepped out of the shower and quickly put on robes. They peeked out of the bathroom door to see who came in.

"Oh, hi girls, I'm looking for Chandler."

It was Mrs. Bing.

"Oh, hey, Mrs. Bing, hey," Rachel stammered, "Uh, he's not here, did you check next door?"

"I did, but there was no answer, so I figured...whatcha' doing?"

"Nothing! Nothing, just, uh...oh, this is Erin!"

"Hi, Erin, whatcha' doin?"

Erin was tongue-tied.

"You know, I write slutty novels for a living, and I can tell when people are having sex...were you two having sex, because if you were, I would be up for going down on someone..."

Rachel had a crush on Nora ever since that night when she made out with Ross. Sure, Paolo was hot, and a great fuck, but Nora was famous, and she never fucked anyone famous.

"Um, well, uh, well, we did, haha, did, just fuck in the shower..." Rachel said.

"You see, I slept with Joey last night and he left me high and dry, so Rachel gave me," she cleared her throat, "A hand..."

"Well, take it from me," Nora said as she started to undress herself, "There's nothing better, more sensual, more passionate, than a woman touching another woman."

"Dear, god." Rachel sighed.

"How about we take this into the boudoir? Rachel, dear, lock the door...we don't want Chandler to be even more messed up than he already is..."

Nora left a trail of clothes leading to the bedroom. Rachel and Erin stood in the middle of the room, staring at each other in disbelief.

"I guess, let's go!" Rachel gleefully said.

The girls were greeted by a naked Mrs. Bing, lying on her side, with her head propped up by her hand.

She was a vision. Beautiful hair, gorgeous face, perfect, large breasts, nipples that were always hard, a thin waist, a perfect ass, all, the best money could buy.

"Fuck me," Rachel thought to herself.

"Now, how about you two drop those robes and come and treat me like I was Cleopatra, and you two were my slave girls...we will be needing oil..."

The girls could sense that each other's pussies were on fire, and sopping wet as they undressed themselves.

Lying on either side of Nora, the girls nuzzled on her very pale, very hard nipples.

"Oh, dear, me, how I do love my nipples sucked and tugged and pinched and nibbled, in that order please."

The girls had no other option than to do exactly what their new mistress ordered them to do.

"Uh uh uh uhhhhh, no touching your pussy, young lady," Nora said as Rachel was reaching for her cunt.

"Those pussies and tits and nipples and asses are mine from now on."

Without being able to pleasure themselves, the girls gave their sexual energy to Nora's nipples.

Erin stroked a hard nipple with her tongue, she stretched it as she began to suckle it.

"Ooooo, very nice, you little slut, now, get on my lap and I want you to grab my tits, and pinch both of my nipples."

Erin did what she was told, sitting on Nora's lap, she could feel the cougar's pussy hair right in between her pussy, and her asshole.

She grabbed Nora's enhanced melons, moved her hands to her nipples, and squeezed.

"Uh...harder...uh...harder...uh...harder!"

Erin had Nora's nipples in a death grip.

Laying next to them, watching their every move, Rachel's pussy was drenched.

"Can I touch my cunt, mistress?"

"Yes, but I am the only one who is going to make you cum, understood?"

"Yes, mistress."

Rachel loved being dominated by such a beautiful woman.

"Kiss me..."

Erin leaned into Nora's open mouth, and their tongues tangoed inside.

Rachel was rubbing her pussy channel, she knew if she rubbed her clit, or finger fucked herself, she would cum in a minute.

"Now, feed me your breasts," Nora commanded.

Sitting up, Erin arched her back, giving Nora a mouthful of nipple.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Erin growled.

"Slave," Nora said looking at Rachel, "Lick my honeysuckle pussy."

Rachel crawled in between Nora's legs, bent over, and got her first taste of her mistress's pussy.

VI.

Monica pushed the showerhead back onto her pussy, as Ross sat watching his sister fucking herself.

"Oh, gawd, fucking. Gawd, the hot water feels so good on my pussy...so you like watching me?"

Talking dirty was always a kink with her.

"Do you want to see me rub my tits? Or, maybe, I should pinch my nipples for you, oh, yeah, oh, fuck, my nipples are hard.

And so was Ross' cock.

"Let me spread my legs for you so you can see my cunt...oh, fuck, my clit is so hard, do you see how hard it is...oh, shit, the water is bashing against it...I can't tell if it's the water making my pussy so wet, or my cummmmmmmmm."

Ross knew this was wrong, but every time they did it, it felt so right.

"Hey, big brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I bet you want to fuck my pussy, don't youuuuuu...I bet you want to ram it inside and feel my cunt squeeze your hard cock, don't you..."

Monica laid down in the bathtub, threw legs over the sides, and aimed the showerhead stream at her pussy.

"Oh, fuck, I love when my pussy gets massaged...mmmm...and my nipples are so hard right now, goddam, I think I will pinch them for you...do you want me to pinch my...rock...hard...nipples?"

Ross' eyes rolled back in his head. His cock was never as hard. His pre-cum drooled out of the tip that lubed his cock, but he used Monica's bath oil to make it as slippery as possible.

"I think I'm going to add my fingers to my clit...would you like that...I bet you would...I bet you Rachel never fuck herself for you like do...did she?"

She never did, but she did like to rub Monica's pussy.

"Oh, fuck, my fingers are sexy...fuck, yes, my pussy is so wet right now...you know who else loves to finger fuck me...Rachel...that's right, Ross, just two nights ago, Rachel came into my room, woke me up, and finger fucked my cunt until I came...mmmm...so good."

Ross had to stop jacking off because he didn't want to cum, and didn't want to stop the show.

"Oh, gawd, my pussy is on fire...watch me, look at me, look at how wide my legs are spread, and how open my pussy is...uh, uh, uh,, uh," she groaned, "Fuck I can't enough of my tits...do you like my tits..."

Rachel was kneeling in between Nora's legs, licking her pussy. She looked up and saw Erin's asshole in front of her face.

"Mistress, may I lick Erin's asshole?"

"Yes, you may...but, I want you to replace your tongue with a finger in my cunt."

Rachel played with Nora's pussy lips before pushing in a finger into her cunt.

She sat up and rimmed Erin's asshole.

"Oh, yes, fuck, yes," Erin groaned.

"That's my darling, mmmm, now add a finger, please..."

Rachel added another finger into Nora's wet pussy, and started moving them in and out with enthusiasm.

"That's a good girl, make sure you rim my slave's ass, but don't make her cum."

Rachel stuck her tongue into Erin's asspussy, all the while finger fucking Nora.

"That'll do, slaves, now, which one of you will have the honor of my tongue on your pussy... I think you, Rachel..."

Erin rolled off of Nora, and started fingering her pussy, Nora, pushed Rachel on her back...

"My, my, your nipples are so very hard...let's see if your clit is just as hard..."

Spreading Rachel's legs, Nora flicked Rachel's clit with her tongue.

"It is."

"You, there, slave girl...find something to fuck my pussy while I lick your friend's juicy cunt.

Erin rifled through Rachel's dressing table to find something, anything, to fuck her mistress's pussy. It was in the second drawer that she found a strap-on with one of the largest cocks she had ever seen.

"Will this do, mistress?"

"Oh, my, yes, that will do, now, put it to good use."

Nora's tongue fucked Rachel's wet pussy while reaching up and grabbing and massaging and pinching her rock-hard nipples.

Erin, kneeling behind Nora's perfectly conceived ass, put the giant cock against her pussy lips.

"Mmmmm, this is going to be good..." Nora sighed.

Erin grabbed Nora's hips and thrust the cock into her pussy.

5 inches...7 inches...

"Oh, fuck, yes, it's been quite some time since I had a cock this big in me!"

9 inches... Now a full 10 inches was in Nora's steaming pussy.

"Now, pump me, slave!"

Erin did what she was told and started to pump Nora's pussy. Nora pushed back to meet the giant cock, and the more Erin pumped her the harder she was pushing her mouth on Rachel's pussy.

"I know you love this, does it make you feel dirty, does it...I know it does...

Monica continued to mercilessly tease her brother.

"Oh, yeah you do...look at you, with your hard cock, you fucking it with your hand...I bet you you didn't know I've seen you jacking off to mom wearing that Princess Leia outfit...yeah, I've seen you...you loved that didn't you, but guess what mom didn't do that I'm gonna do.."

Ross was all ears.

"I'm gonna let you fuck my ass...you would like to fuck me in the ass...wouldn't you...take your big...hard...cock and split my ass wide open, wouldn't you?"

Ross was about to cum.

"Or maybe, I won't, maybe I'll fuck my ass and I let you watch."

Monica grabbed a dildo she was using earlier that morning. Laid down in the bathtub, opened her legs, poured lube on the cock, placed the on her hole, and slid it into her ass.

"Mmmmmmm, it's in my ass, Ross, I'm drilling my ass, do you like it? Mmmmmm, my clit is so hard, and my nipples...fuck, my nipples...I'm cumming big brother...do you want to cum with me?"

Monica drove the cock into her ass as she played with her cunt. Ross spurted cum all over the bathroom floor.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking, uuuuhhhhhhhhh! I'm cumming, watch me cum, watch me cum, Ross, watch me spray cum, Ross, I'm cummmmmmmmmming!"

Monica squirted cum, laid back in the tub, and gently, slowly, stroked her post cum pussy.

"Fuck me, slave, fuck me until I cum!"

The quicker Erin was fucking Nora, the quicker her mouth and tongue fucked Rachel's cunt.

"I'm cumming...uh, uh, uh, yes, fuck my pussy, fuck it, yesssssssssssss!" Nora cried out.

Nora came all over the hard cock, but Erin didn't stop pumping her.

"Now, it's your turn, slave girl, cum in my mouth."

It was the words Rachel had been waiting to hear.

Nora licked Rachel's pussy from the bottom to the top of her clit.

"Gawddddddddddddddd!" Rachel moaned as she came into Nora's mouth.

But Nora wasn't finished with her slave girls.

Strapping on the cock, she laid on her back and demanded Erin to impale herself on it.

Erin had never had a cock this large in her pussy and her guttural moan sent shivers down Rachel's spine.

"Now, fuck yourself, slave, and Rachel, I want you to put your pussy on my mouth, right now."

Rachel didn't hesitate, and now that she was riding Nora's mouth, she came face-to-face with Erin who was drilling her pussy with the huge cock.

Rachel was going to cum any second, but wanted to feel Erin's tits one more time, so she reached, grabbed them, and helped Erin push back on the huge dong.

"Oh, fuck, yes, Rachel, fuck yes, keeping pushhhhinnnnnnng meeeeeee!"

"I'm coming, mistress!" Erin yelled.

"Me, too, uuuuhhhhhhhhh, fuck," She cried as she came.

Erin's cum oozed out of her pussy and onto Nora's stomach. Rachel's cum, dribbled out of Nora's mouth.

She used a finger to wipe it off, and with the grace of a lady, licked her finger clean.

Satisfied, Nora laid back, while her two slave girls returned to her breasts.

12