The One with the NDA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clap! Clap! Clap!

He continues laboring until he falls on top of me, and I can tell his shift is almost over. I can smell the faint scent of cinnamon as his breathing intensifies the heat on my neck.

Deciding not to be the diva, I push him off of me and onto his back and stand over him, letting him get a good look at my posterior chain before sitting down on top of him. Constant instances of me doing my own stunts ensure that I won't be able to hold this position long, but this is my present to him.

My quads tighten as I perform, trying every trick I can think of in a short span of time. Short, static, squeezes and long, bunny hops, riding the entire length of his cock. I even decided to return the favor -- all the way down, then standing up, giving him the same view of my hard work in the gym before repeating myself.

I reach back and put my hand on his chest for leverage to squeeze out my last few reps, but can only last a few seconds before my legs are completely on fire.

"Sorry," I say, rubbing my thighs. "Yesterday was leg day."

"Is ok," Jesús responds, laughing. He pats the bed. "Come."

As I lay down, he gets up on his knees and grabs my legs. Both of our breathing is becoming labored and I can tell this would be the finale.

He places two heavy hands on my hamstrings and forces them as far down as my tendons will allow. A string of spit pulls from his tongue and I can feel the tip of his dick rubbing the saliva around my sphincter. The anticipation overrides the pain and I watch as he marvels down at the scene he just created.

The new angle lets him reach a different zone than the ones he's been obliterated. Experience has proven this to be the position that reaches my prostate and he's...almost there.

Sweat trickles off of his forehead and onto my chest. He takes a hand off of my leg and wraps it around my neck as I replace his with mine, keeping the positioning in place. He enforces a light grip and starts gaining momentum. My pecs begin bouncing as he speeds up the pace.

We're both closing in on our destination. I feel him pounding against it now. A repetition of "fuck yeah"s escapes me as the gusts of my exhales blows whatever strands of hair of his that isn't matted down. He slows down and squeezes his eyes shut to try to will his excitement back down to the glands that house them. He wants to run the clock up, but I'm almost there. Just a few more pumps.

"Cum inside of me," I yelp. "Fuck. Breed me."

He's excited by the permission granted and starts back up at the same pace. His eyes and his hands grip tighter and I thumb my erect dick towards my face just in case I shoot far enough to catch a hail mary. I begin to choke my final exhales as the sensation makes its way towards light. He imitates my breathing as our muscles begin to contract at the same time.

My ropes fly up as far as my neck and I feel a few heavy spasms inside of me. Our moans feel up the room and if anybody on our floor was listening hard enough, they would be able to hear it too. Jesús releases his grasp and collapses on top of me. I clasp my legs around his waist and run my fingers through his soaked strands. The sweat and sperm makes our skin fart as we squirm around each other, both trying to catch our breaths.

I spend the bulk of my days giving off arrogance and asshole, but it's only after the savagery we just concluded, where a person can get the softer side of me. And as I'm kissing the top of his forehead, I hear a...

"Ahem!"

We both strain our necks to get a look behind us. Shel and Kim are standing above us with their arms folded, the assistant grips her clipboard next to them. Tatiana is peeking in from behind them and I can hear a set of heavy footsteps, that can only belong to Tatum, clumping towards the entrance to the suite, until I hear a door slam behind him.

"Whatever it is you fear most," Shel begins, looking squarely at Jesús. "...I could have done to you, no problem."

"Simple phone call," Kim chimes in.

Jesús looks at me in confusion.

"Just take the fifty thousand and sign the fucking non-disclosure agreement," I mutter as my head falls down on the mattress