The One with the Young Friends

Story Info
He liked showing off, leading to an unusual encounter.
7k words
4.56
14k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifty-seven-year-old Frank looked at himself in the mirror, sucking in his stomach a little. Despite still running a few times a week he was looking a little podgy again. Time to cut back on the pizza and Chinese food he thought to himself. Selling his small business had given him more time to run, and allowed him to live comfortably. He looked further down the mirror and smiled contentedly.

His pride and joy, his favourite body part, Frank wiggled his hips and laughed as his cock swung about. He'd been blessed with a cock that was 7" long while flaccid, and 10" when erect. When younger he'd never been afraid to miss an opportunity to show it off, most often pretending to be accidentally showing off his bulge in his tight trousers or shorts, sometimes he'd run through the woods and flash at women while there. He still did so, but was more selective in who and when he flashed.

A few times it had led to sexual conquests, part of the reason why he'd been divorced three times. To be fair, his last wife had cheated on him first. But, it had only been the once and Frank had more than paid her back afterwards.

He pulled on his vest top and running shorts, tied his trainers, and went out. He didn't run so far these days, not as much as he did when he played football regularly into his forties. Nowadays he set a limit of five miles and knew he'd be back within the hour.

Today, he hoped to see his new 'friend'. Frank had a particular route through the woods and back, and on one of his runs a couple of weeks ago he slowed down when he heard a clicking sound, pausing and looking through some trees to see a girl taking photos of herself using a selfie stick. Moving closer he noticed she was naked, her clothes in a pile on the floor beside herself. She was older than he'd originally thought, around thirty years old.

Frank watched for a couple of minutes as she posed for the camera, taking several snaps, before getting down onto all fours. Her arse faced right towards Frank, round and peachy, and Frank pushed his shorts down a little and released his cock. He stroked slowly, then bit the bullet and moved closer. A branch snapped under his foot, and the woman turned and gasped seeing his cock in his hand. Frank smiled at her reaction, then frowned as she quickly gathered up her clothes and ran towards the pathway. It was a pity, she was hot, and he would have loved for her to beckon him over, even if just to let him watch.

She wasn't there, Frank resigning himself that mental images of her would have to suffice. The run was uneventful and getting home he went in through the back door and into the kitchen.

"Oh, hi Gramps," a female voice said.

Tiffany was Frank's granddaughter and now lived with him. They'd always been close, she'd always confided in him about her parent's constant arguing, telling him that his daughter, her mum, was worse than her dad. The day after her eighteenth birthday she'd snapped after coming back to another huge row, and asked Frank if she could move in with him now he had his house to himself again. Frank agreed, he'd always liked Tiff, as she preferred to be called, and a month later when her parents split up she stayed with him, saying despite everything she didn't want to anger either of them by choosing one to live with over the other.

Tiff stood in front of him, wearing just a skirt and her lacy green bra, Frank opened the door just as she was throwing her t-shirt in the washing machine.

"I spilt something down it," she said by way of an explanation.

"Mayonnaise was it?" Frank asked, pointing at her skirt where there were more stains.

Tiff blushed and unzipped and pulled down her skirt, throwing that in the wash too. Frank laughed as she did so.

"You get more like me every day," he grinned.

"I have no idea what you mean, I'm a good girl," she giggled.

Frank peeled off his sweaty vest top and threw it to her, telling her to add that to the load.

He looked at her standing in front of him in just her matching undies, her petite body curving in all the right places, a sight to behold. If she wasn't his granddaughter he would have whipped his cock out there and then. He shook his head, annoyed with himself for thinking it. She is your granddaughter he scolded himself.

"I'm going in the shower, I'll sort tea out when I come down," he said.

"The girls are around tonight don't forget," Tiff said.

"I'll do Spag Bol then, you all enjoy that," he grinned.

Tiff and her friends were a close bunch. They'd met at college, and instantly bonded. Like Tiff, Eve was only 5' 2" tall, Jess an inch shorter at 5' 1" only. Frank knew from doing the washing that Tiff wore a 32C bra and both of the others must be around the same, all being very similar body sizes. The other coincidence was they were all born within one week of each other, their nineteenth birthdays would be the next month. It reminded Frank he needed to sort out a present for her.

They could quite possibly have passed for sisters, with one striking difference between them. Tiff was a brunette with brown eyes, Eve a redhead with green eyes, and Jess a blue-eyed blonde. There'd been quite a few times over the last few months when Frank had nearly blushed hearing some of their conversations, describing their sexual conquests with each other with complete freedom.

"I've got all the ingredients out ready," Tiff shouted upstairs when she heard the bathroom door open.

"Won't be long now," Frank answered.

He stood in front of the mirror again, watching the beads of water run down his body before rubbing them off with the towel. He started rubbing his hair dry and thought he heard the stairs creak. He'd left the bedroom door open and wrapping the towel around himself, went and checked, but nobody was about. He threw on some old jog pants and a loose t-shirt and went to the kitchen. Tiff wasn't in there, but she had placed everything neatly out. He started cooking, then Tiff reappeared looking flushed.

"You okay, I thought you were still down here," he said.

"I went to the toilet," she answered.

That must have been the creak he'd heard then. The food was nearly done when the doorbell rang and Tiff let Eve and Jess in.

"Right on time, sit down girls, I hope you're hungry," Frank said.

"As hungry as I am for a man tonight," Jess laughed.

"Where are you off nice?" Frank asked.

"To a new club in town, we thought we'd go and see what it's like, probably be packed out," Tiff said.

"More choice then," Eve laughed.

After they'd finished eating the girls went up to Tiff's room while she got ready. Frank asked if they needed a lift, but they told him it was one bus journey into town and they didn't intend to get completely hammered as they had college the next day. Frank put the TV on but could hear lots of laughing and giggling from the girls upstairs. Curious, and needing the toilet anyway, he walked upstairs quietly.

"So, are you hoping John is there Eve?" Jess said.

"I don't mind, he was okay but I'm not fussed if I don't fuck him again. Nice cock but he's not very good with it," Eve laughed.

"What about you Tiff, are you going to be choosy again?" Jess asked.

"Choosy, I want someone with a cock like my Gramps's," she announced.

Frank paused on the stairs, listening in.

"What? what the actual fuck Tiff?" Eve cried out.

"I saw it by accident, he'd come out of the shower earlier and was drying his hair in his bedroom. Oh boy, it was this big," Tiff giggled.

She must have held her hands out to show the size, shocked noises coming from the others.

"That was soft too, no hint of a semi or an erection, even though he's my Gramps it made me damp," Tiff laughed.

"Fuck, I want to see it now," Jess laughed.

"Ask him, he'd probably show you," Tiff laughed again.

Frank went into the toilet and flushed, then shouted out to Tiff that he was getting changed and popping out, he'd take his keys if she was leaving before he was back. She told him, okay, then he went into his room. He slipped off his jog pants, listening out, hearing hushed voices from next door. He'd been warm anyway and found some shorts to wear. He liked these to run in too, they were tighter than normal ones although not skintight like lycra shorts, and pulling them on looked in the mirror. There was no disguising his bulge in these.

Walking back downstairs he sat on the other sofa, so he would be seen as they entered the room. He heard them coming down and moved his legs a little wider. As they walked in he saw Eve nudge Jess and nod towards him. Jess gasped a little louder than she'd intended.

"No need to ask him now eh Jess?" Tiff laughed.

"Ask me what?" Frank said.

"Erm, nothing, it's fine now," Jess blushed.

Tiff said goodbye and as they walked through the door, he heard the girls tittering to themselves about his bulging shorts. Finding nothing to watch on TV, and still thinking about the girls, he switched on his desktop PC and started watching amateur porn. His mind was wandering, Frank watching part of a video and then selecting another until he found one that made him sit up.

In the film, a youngish woman was walking through the woods and stopped in a clearing. Looking around herself, she stripped off her dress and threw it to the floor. Naked underneath, she put her phone on a selfie stick and started filming herself. Frank gasped. It was the woman he'd seen in the woods! She seemed nervous while talking to the camera, excited at the situation but nervous that someone would see. After a short while, she told the screen that someone was watching her, and she placed the phone down on the floor.

Standing where the phone could see her, she picked up her dress and clutched it to her front. The guy approached her, his face pixellated. He told her that he'd been walking down the pathway and enjoyed seeing her naked. His hand caressed his bulge through his trousers as he talked. He asked if her could touch her, and she turned and let him stroke his other hand across her arse. Turning back, he asked if he could see her pert tits again. The woman dropped the dress to the floor and he stroked her tits and tweaked her nipples while she moaned softly.

He unzipped and asked her to play with his cock, but she shook her head and politely declined, telling him she had to leave. He slid a hand between her legs, telling her that was a shame as she was so wet. He pulled his zip back up, sniffed his pussy wet fingers, and walked away. The woman picked up the phone as he left and started giggling, telling the camera that she hadn't been brave enough to go any further, maybe if her viewers liked the film she'd give a handjob, or maybe a blowjob, or even fucked someone out in the open.

Frank looked at the dates, it had been uploaded one month ago. The profile was locked so he couldn't see details about them, but the profile picture was her alright, her face was covered but her hair was the same as the woman in the video. Frank read through the comments, quite a few urging her to go further. She'd uploaded no videos since then. Was it filmed in the same woods? If not what was she there the other day instead of where she'd originally filmed? Frank made a mental note to go there more often to check.

Frank saved the video to watch again later, then started watching other videos at random. He stroked his cock casually, and then suddenly he heard a key in the door. That couldn't be Tiff back surely, he'd not expected her for at least another hour. He quickly stuffed his cock back into his shorts, just in time to see not only Tiff but Eve and Jess with her too. He thought they'd be happier, then noticed Jess's eyes were very red.

"Have you been crying?" he asked, noticing then that her blouse was torn from the shoulder, exposing her bra on one side.

"Some guy wouldn't take no for an answer," Tiff said.

"What? Will he still be there? Let's get in the car and we'll go and see him," Frank boomed.

"No, it's fine, he was with a couple of friends anyway," Eve said.

"I'm a big guy, I can handle myself, he shouldn't be trying to rip girls' tops off," Frank said.

"It's fine, I think he was trying to stop me from walking away and pulled me from behind, I don't think he deliberately ripped it," Jess sobbed.

Frank walked to her and hugged her, telling her she was fine now. At 6' 3" tall he towered over her. He asked if she wanted a lift home, and Eve too, but Tiff told him maybe later, they were going to fix her up before her parents saw her in that state. They left the room, Jess thanking Frank again, now with a smile on her face.

His porn watching over, Frank channel hopped looking for something to watch. It was a little too late to put a film on now, so Frank went upstairs to get something from his room. As he reached the bottom of the stairs he heard the girls talking, and saw Tiff walk across to the shower. He could hear Eve and Jess giggling, Jess must have calmed down now then.

"I could feel it on my stomach, god it felt so big pressed against me," Jess said.

"Inside you would be better though, yes?" Eve laughed.

"Fuck it's made me horny. That guy at the club was pretty and his cock felt nice as I wanked him under the table, but it wasn't that big," Jess purred.

"I know what you need," Eve said, Jess moaning as she said it.

Frank moved slowly up the stairs, seeing Tiff's bedroom door wide open. Sitting on the bed, Eve was kissing Jess's neck, whose head was tilted back as Eve's hand worked between her legs, Jess's skirt bunched up around her waist.

"Think of Frank's cock," Eve whispered.

Jess shuddered and came, her body shaking. Frank heard the bathroom door open, and quickly move into his room. Eve told Tiff they had phoned a taxi and it would be there soon, then they shouted goodbye to Frank and left. In bed later, Frank replayed the scene of Eve fingering Jess over and over, wondering what they would have done had they seen him. In his mind, he did so, and he came a lot thinking about what could have happened.

Two weeks later Tiff came back from college and saw Frank in the kitchen.

"Hey Gramps, got a favour to ask you. We've been invited to a party on Saturday night, Tarts and Vicars. We want to go but Jess hasn't been out since that night. Could you give us a lift there and back please to assure her?" she asked.

"Yeah sure, and if it's a Saturday maybe the girls could stay over, save me doing multiple drops?" Frank responded.

"Oh cool, even better, I'll let them know," Tiff beamed.

On Saturday Jess and Eve turned up mid-afternoon, both holding backpacks and dress bags. Tiff greeted them and then they went up to her room to start getting ready and having pre-drinks. Frank had been out in the garden and was wearing just shorts, and while waiting for them watched a bit of TV. He heard the girls laughing now and again, then went up to use the toilet. Getting halfway up the stairs he paused.

Tiff's bedroom door was open, and the girls were in various stages of undress. Tiff stood in black undies, a push-up bra and a black lace thong. She had her phone in her hand, the USB lead connecting it to her laptop. What made Frank stop and watch was the other girls. Jess was topless with a white skirt on, sitting on the edge of the bed, her hands cupping her tits as she pouted for Tiff and the camera. Eve was on all fours next to her, smiling while looking back over her shoulder, her legs parted to show she had no knickers on.

Frank watched as Tiff took pictures, then checked they'd uploaded to the laptop. Frank moved up the stairs slowly, went to the toilet and then flushed it. Coming out he heard the girls all laughing loudly. He asked how much longer they'd be and whether it was worth him starting to watch another episode. He heard groans and Tiff told him around fifteen minutes.

"Wow, you girls look amazing," Frank said as they all walked into the living room.

They all had similar clothes on but in contrasting colours. They all wore lace see-through blouses with matching colour bras underneath, short tight pencil skirts, and stockings, the tops of which all showed as the skirts weren't long enough to hide them. Tiff wore black to match her brunette hair, Eve wore red, and blonde Jess wore white. Frank assumed they all wore lace bras too, as he could see Jess's nipples through the material.

They all bundled into the car, Jess and Tiff playfighting about sitting in the front, Tiff winning. While driving them there, Frank kept checking in the rearview mirror, getting the occasional glimpse up both Eve's and Jess's skirts. Dropping them off, Tiff told him she'd ring him later, Frank telling her it didn't matter what time, even if it was the early hours he'd still come for them.

Getting home he knew he had a few hours to kill, and started watching a film. An hour in and he had to put it on pause to use the toilet, and walking up he saw Tiff's bedroom door open and a faint glow from her laptop. He used the toilet then curiosity took over and he went in and picked up the laptop. Opening the screen he saw she had left it logged in, not shutting down the lid properly. Making a mental note of its position for when he returned it so it would be in the same place, he took the laptop downstairs.

Setting it on the coffee table in front of him, he opened a few folders and then found what he was after. Images had been saved, from earlier tonight. Some were what he'd seen earlier, but with a much better view of Eve's pussy showing between her open legs. The next few saw Jess fingering Eve's clit and kissing across her buttocks, and then that was the end. Frank realised they must have stopped when he shouted to ask how long they'd be. He cursed his luck in stopping them.

He clicked back and found another folder, subfolders inside were saved with dates. Frank clicked to sort them in date order, from the oldest first. He opened the first folder, and small images appeared. Clicking to enlarge the first one, a slideshow was played. A girl's body appeared, petite but busty, and seemed like taken by herself. The first few were of her body closeup, then one of her pussy, open and wet, with trimmed dark pubic hair surrounding it. Frank paused the slideshow and stood, taking off his shorts and top. He continued, seeing how long he could resist taking his cock in hand. When it got to the last picture and stopped, Frank's cock twitched but he gasped. The girl now had a decent-sized cock fully in her mouth, her nose pushing against the guy's pubic hair, smiling at the camera. The girl was Tiff.

A weird feeling ran through Frank's mind. He'd seen her plenty of times in her undies, or sometimes even topless, they were both comfortable around each to do so, but seeing her naked with a mouth full of cock was making his cock grow.

Instinct took over and he opened the next folder up. This time from the first picture he could see it was Tiff but still let the slideshow play. This time the cock was pushing into her mouth, pictures varying how much cock she had taken down. The next few were the cock in her pussy in different positions, the last few her face covered in cum. Despite looking at pictures of his granddaughter, Frank's cock was erect, but still, he resisted the urge to touch himself.

He couldn't stop himself from looking and eventually got to a folder marked from a month ago. These were different, a blonde and a redhead lying across a bed, the duvet cover recognised as being Tiffs. It didn't take much working out to realise it was Eve and Jess in the pictures. They were lying in a 69 position, Jess underneath, the pictures taken from the side. Suddenly the pictures changed with a closeup of Eve's tongue sliding onto Jess' clit, three fingers in her pussy, two fingers of the other hand up her arsehole. The next pictures showed the look of utter joy on Jess' face.

12