The One with the Young Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pictures changed again, this time Eve straddling Jess and grinding her pussy across her mouth and nose, taken from someone between Jess's legs. The next picture looked downwards to a hand holding a dildo still inside a pussy with a light smattering of blonde pubic hair. The wrist had a small tattoo on it, the same tattoo that Tiff had. The last few pictures had all three of them lying sideways on the bed, forming a triangle, each with their head buried between another's legs.

Frank paused the slideshow and started stroking his cock. He looked at the pictures and tried to think if they'd been doing any of this while he was in the house, whether he could remember any noises that may have given the game away but he hadn't realised, they were always very giggly while upstairs. Frank jumped as his phone started to ring, picking it up he looked at the time, it was 1.30 in the morning.

it was Tiff, asking if he could come and fetch them, telling him they were all quite drunk. It took him thirty minutes to get dressed and get there, to find the girls all staggering about and laughing loudly.

"Good night was it then?" he asked.

"Yes, brilliant," Tiff giggled.

"Yes, until my promise got broken," Jess said.

Frank looked puzzled, then Eve didn't pull her punches in telling him that Jess had been on a promise for a fuck, a guy who'd been flirting with her, then fingering her any chance he thought nobody was looking, had left and they hadn't seen him since.

"He was so hot too, but his cock wasn't as big as yours," Jess blurted out.

She blushed and put her hand to her mouth in shock, and then the three of them burst out laughing. Jess called shotgun and quickly sat in the front seat, Tiff sitting right behind the driver's seat, and Eve sitting right in the middle of the back seat, leaning forward onto the front seats. The top buttons on her blouse were undone and Frank adjusted the rearview mirror subtly so he could see down her blouse and also up her skirt too.

Within five minutes of the journey back Tiff was casually stroking Eve's thigh, her legs parting more, her lacy thong doing nothing to hide her wet pussy. Tiff was teasing her, moving her hand right to the top of her thigh and then moving it just as she got close to her wet folds. Jess looked around and cried out that they'd started without her.

She looked over at Frank, who smiled at her, and then she reached over and placed her open palm on his thigh. She gauged his reaction, looked back at Tiff who was busy teasing Eve, then slid it a little further, the tip of her little finger sliding under his shorts and touching the very tip of his cock. She giggled as his cock twitched. Frank heard a sound and turned around to see Eve removing her thong. She saw him in the mirror and smiled.

"Sorry, but they're soaked," she whimpered as she moved Tiff's fingers onto her clit.

"Right here in Gramps car?" Tiff said, "Gramps will think it's like porn he's watched," she laughed.

"Not live porn I haven't!" Frank laughed.

He kept his eyes on the road somehow despite Eve hooking her legs up more so Tiff had better access and Frank had a better view, and Jess now had her hand fully up his shorts stroking a fingernail along his cock. Getting back home in what seemed like record time, a slightly disappointed Frank went to the kitchen to make some drinks. When he returned the girls took their drinks and Tiff told him they were going upstairs.

Jess looked longingly over her shoulder as Tiff and Eve pulled her towards the door, and then they disappeared. Frank sat on the sofa, the TV on but him not taking much notice. Ten minutes later he turned off the TV, deciding it was time to call it a night. Going up the stairs he saw Tiff's door wide open, Jess lying on her back on the bed in just her white stockings as Eve licked her pussy like she hadn't eaten for a week.

"I need some cock, get one of Tiff's dildos out," Jess panted.

Frank moved quietly across the doorway, surveying the room. Tiff didn't seem to be in there, so he moved across to the wall between his and her bedrooms, if Tiff appeared suddenly he may have time to dodge into his room. Eve pulled out two dildos, stuck one to a mirror on the floor and lowered onto it, pushing the other into Jess without too much resistance.

"Are we not waiting for Tiff then?" Eve asked.

"She said she needed a shower, don't know if I can wait until she gets out," Jess answered between groans.

Frank only then realised he could hear the shower running from the bathroom. That was good, it gave him the chance to watch and he'd hear the shower stop to alert him to move. He also knew he'd have time to put his cock away too. Watching the show in front of him, he released his cock from his shorts and started stroking.

There was a nice contrast between the girls. Jess had a decent suntan, possibly from going on a sunbed, and her tanned skin contrasted against her white stockings and blonde hair. Eve was pale, the dark red at the top of her stockings highlighting it, her round arse appearing every time her skirt moved as she lowered and raised on the dildo. Frank watched intently, the way her pussy lips gripped tightly to the dildo as it left her body mesmerised him. Jess started to shake and Eve buried her face into her wet mound as Jess came hard, and then Eve started to cum herself. She eased herself off the dildo, standing to remove her skirt. She sank to her knees, Jess sliding off the bed and kneeling next to her.

"Are you coming in or not?" Jess said, turning to look directly at Frank and his hand around his erection.

He turned and looked at the bathroom door, Eve telling him Tiff would be a while yet. He fully removed his shorts and top, threw them into his room, and strode naked towards the two girls. Arranging themselves on either side, they proceeded to lick along his shaft simultaneously. They coated his cock in saliva, then took it in turns to lower their mouths onto him. Despite their efforts, neither could manage more than six or seven inches inside their little mouths. Jess suddenly stood and pushed Frank back onto the bed, scrambling over him.

"I need your cock inside me," she demanded, holding his cock steady and sinking onto him, "oh fuck that feels good," she cried out.

Her hands went down and she pulled at his nipples, roughly pinching them as she forced herself down onto him. Frank watched her face as she closed her eyes and bit her lip, groaning louder as she sunk onto his erection. Suddenly his view was interrupted as Eve flung herself over his face, squatting and rubbing her pussy over his nose and mouth. He shot out his tongue, Eve's moans changing as the girls kissed passionately, lowering themselves at the same pace. Less than five minutes later Frank start Jess start to shake and she stopped riding, groaning and crying out louder until she stopped, and eased herself off his cock.

"Oh fuck I needed that," she moaned softly, as she licked her juices from his glistening shaft.

"Move, I want a go now," Eve told her.

Eve stood by the end of the bed and turning her back to Frank, lowered her hips, taking his cock in slowly until she was full. She sat still for a bit, savouring the feel of him inside her, then started riding him, raising until his cock nearly fell out then sinking back down quickly. Frank's view was interrupted again as Jess now sat on his face, leaving him a little space to work his tongue on her as she leaned forward more.

"Lean forward Eve, grip your legs so I can tongue your arsehole," Jess instructed.

Eve's louder groans told Frank that Jess was doing just that, her tongue pushing into her little puckered hole as she sank onto Frank's cock. She paused long enough to tell Frank to do the same to her, Frank reaching both hands around and pulling her buttocks wide apart, then using his tongue like a mini cock in her willing arse.

Now it was Eve's turn to cum, as Frank felt her squirt and soak his thighs. Still leaning forward but with most of his cock in view, Jess stuck out her tongue and pushed it along Frank's shaft, tasting Eve's juices on it. Continuing to rim her arse, Frank moved a hand around to her clit and Jess came again, this time squirting herself, across Frank's face. She slumped down onto the bed, next to Frank, Eve lying on the other side of him.

"Go on Gramps, fuck her hard, dirty bitch has been waiting for this moment, they both have," Tiff laughed.

Not only had she snuck into the room without any of them noticing, but she was also slumped back on a chair with her legs raised and her skirt bunched around her waist, her hand stroking along her pussy lips, watching the action in front of her.

"I thought you were going in the shower?" Jess asked, seeing her stocking-clad legs spread wide, Tiff's thong and bra on the floor by the chair.

"I told you that so you'd think you'd have more time to tempt Gramps, you haven't shut up about him since I told you how big his cock was," Tiff said.

Tiff told Jess to throw her the two dildos, and lifting her hips positioned them underneath herself, then lowered until both penetrated her. sitting with her arse and pussy full, she flicked a finger over her clit.

"Show them what they've been missing Gramps, what they've been needing, a good experienced big cock to fuck them hard. Use them like the dirty sluts they are, like your personal fuck slaves," she hissed between pants and moans as started to ride.

Frank looked down at them both lying on their stomachs, their pert round arses facing him. He playfully slapped Eve's arse, and she yelped. He did the same to Jess who grunted and then told him more. He slapped her again, leaving a red mark, then again a little harder. This time he squeezed her buttock hard, leaving a trail of fingerprints across her arse.

"Fuck yes, harder," Jess groaned.

Using both hands now, he slapped both girls at the same time, alternating buttocks, their arses burning as his hands marked them. Now and again he'd slip a hand between their legs, feeling their soaking wet pussies, then leaving them hanging as he went back to smacking them.

"Fuck them hard Gramps, as hard as you like. Trust me, they both love it rough," Tiff cried out, "girls, tell Frank what you want."

"Fuck us like the dirty sluts we are, as hard and fast as you can," Eve and Jess called out.

Frank made them move to the floor, squatting down, as he started to feed his cock into their mouths, one after the other, until he made Eve push her fingers in the corner of her mouth and pull it wide while he face fucked her hard. Saliva flew from her mouth as she gagged, her face turning red, and then he did the same to Jess. He pulled out, looking at them, saliva dripping off their chins and down onto their pert tits as they struggled for breath. Enjoying the look, he repeated it until they looked like they were going to pass out. He stepped back, wondering if he'd gone too far. Jess moved first, lying on her back with her arse right on the edge of the bed.

"Now fuck my tiny pussy like that," she called out.

Frank hooked his arms behind her knees and pushed her legs right back, then fed his cock into her. Jess groaned loudly as he pushed into her inch by inch until she felt his balls resting against her arse.

"Fuck me" she cried out.

Frank started a relentless pace, Jess bouncing off the bed with each thrust, her hands reaching down and pulling her legs wide to open her pussy up for him. Despite her attempts, her pussy gripped him tightly, and soon enough she shook and cried out as she came. Eve had pulled the same pose, except for pulling her knees right up to her shoulders, her tits squeezed between her thighs. Frank moved over and plunged his cock deep into Eve's pussy, making her groan loudly.

Eve took him easier than Jess had, but she still had a decent grip on his cock. He fucked her at the same pace as he had with Jess, and she too came again pretty quickly. He turned her onto her side facing Jess, then turned Jess too and pushed their faces together. Their mouths and tongues met, and lifting Jess's leg he fucked her hard and fast again, this time pulling Eve's hand across and encouraging her to rub her friend's clit. Five minutes later Jess came again, her cries of orgasm mirrored by Tiff, Frank looking over just as she squirted over the chair. Moving over to Eve he did the same, Eve having to finger her clit with her friend slumped on the bed, until she too came again.

"Fuck, Frank is a machine," Jess cried out, "aren't you ready to cum yet?"

Frank didn't answer, instead pushing Jess onto all fours and starting to fuck her again. This time he was methodical, slowly pulling out before thrusting his cock back hard, making her cry out each time. He slapped at her buttocks again, and then Eve lay on her back and pulled Jess's head between her legs. Rubbing at her clit, Jess came again.

"Fuck Eve's arse now Gramps," Tiff instructed.

Frank leaned over Eve, still lying on her stomach, his hands above her shoulders, his cock primed right on her arsehole. He paused like he was waiting for her to change her mind, but she pushed her arse up to meet him. She groaned loudly as his cock pushed into her tight arse, and Jess told him to stop a second. Withdrawing, Jess opened a drawer and took out a bottle of lube. She put some on Frank's fingers and he worked them into Eve's arse, while she put some on the palm of her hand and coated his length with it. He pushed into Eve again, this time sliding in easier, while Jess lubed up her own arse.

Frank slid into Eve a few times and then moved onto Jess, repeating the process until both of their arseholes were taking him reasonably comfortably, although he was only pushing the first few inches in. Moving back to Eve he planted his hands above her shoulder blades, and thrust deep into her arse, all ten inches sliding in. Eve cried out very loud, but when he paused she told him it was in pleasure, and to carry on. He was just getting into a rhythm when he heard Tiff again.

"Now Gramps, get her on all fours so Jess can lie underneath you both and lick Eve out while you fuck her arse," she told him.

Frank was stunned at his granddaughters manner, he thought she'd have gone mad but instead, she was orchestrating things. He moved as Eve pushed herself up, Jess' head appearing between her legs. As Frank started to fuck her arse slowly, Jess shot her tongue out and flicked it across Eve's clit. He watched as Eve's arsehole gripped him tight, watching it pull out along his shaft as he withdrew, enjoying the faint freckles dotted over the pale skin of her arse and back. He watched as she threw her head about as the combination of Frank and Jess tipped her over the edge and she came hard.

Jess moved and was instantly by his side, pulling his cock from Eve's arse and licking the juices from it. She positioned herself above Eve, grinding her pussy down onto her mouth, and reached back and opened up her arsehole. Frank nudged his cock against her, and then Jess pushed back and screamed out loud as his cock filled her. He stopped still as Jess moved her hips, simultaneously taking his cock into her arse and rubbing her pussy across Eve's tongue and nose. It only took a couple of minutes for Jess to cum again too.

Both girls lay across the bed, Frank positioning his cock by Eve's arsehole. He pushed into her as she groaned, fucking her slowly. His hands went to her shoulders, pinning her down to the bed as he upped his pace. Frank watched as Tiff got up from the chair, leaving the dildos where they were, and pulled a full-length mirror opposite him. He watched as she walked to her bedside table and pulled out a strap-on dildo, fastening it to herself. She grabbed Jess's legs and pulled her around to her.

"Lift her head and watch her face as you bury yourself in her arse, watch how much she loves it," Tiff told him.

As he grabbed her shoulders, he watched the mirror as he slid into her, her mouth open wide, half moaning and half sobbing where her arse was sore and red.

"Tell him what you want Eve," Tiff said.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard," Eve cried out.

Frank started pounding into her faster, watching as Jess copied Eve's expressions as Tiff now fucked her arse with the strap-on, trying to match Frank's tempo.

"Harder, harder, fill me up," Eve groaned.

Frank grabbed a handful of her red hair and yanked her head further up, Eve grimaced but encouraged him more. Tiff had grabbed Jess's blonde hair now and placed her head on Eve's back, giving her a close-up view of Eve's arsehole getting redder and redder, almost the same colour as her stockings. In turn, Frank could see Jess's face of anguish as Tiff fucked her relentlessly too.

"Cum up my arse," Eve begged, "flood me with your cum."

Frank knew he was on the verge anyway, and quickly slid a finger down onto Eve's clit. She cried out loudly at his touch, and Tiff pushed Jess further down. Now as Frank withdrew his cock from Eve's arse, Jess's mouth grazed against his shaft. He held out as long as possible, but feeling Eve start to cum again tipped him over the edge and as her body shook, Frank erupted inside her.

He emptied his balls deep into her anal passage, lying across her spent. Finally getting up and pulling his cock from her, Jess grabbed a hold of his cock and pulled it into her mouth, her tongue licking him clean as she came again herself, Tiff fingering her clit and making her cum once again.

Unfastening the strap-on but leaving it impaled in Jess, Tiff ran around the bed and used her hands to spread Eve's arse cheeks, then licked at her arse and savoured the taste of Frank's semen as it trickled from Eve. Jess, having now removed the dildo and fastened it to herself, came around the bed and slid the dildo effortlessly into Tiff's arse, who groaned loudly. Exhausted, Jess used the last of her energy fucking Tiff, running her fingers along her wet slit and over her clit, half slumped across her back. Eve came again, squirting over Tiff's face, then Tiff slumped forward too until Jess made her cum, then slumped to the floor herself.

Frank stood back, watching the girls lying around spent with no energy left, then moved towards the door. Having a quick look back, he laughed to himself that despite his age his stamina levels had kept him going as long as the young girls. Frank went back to his bedroom to try to get some sleep, secretly hoping for a morning visit.

12