The One You're With

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a little too good at that," Bull said.

"You don't know that half of it, Dad," Paige said.

"I've been watching the Paris Hilton cooking show on Youtube," Rachel said. "She's a frickin goldmine for material."

"Rally in the Alley is coming up real soon, you coming with us this year or are you going to be busy again, like the last three years?" Gabi said.

Rachel rolled her eyes. Her mom had dragged her and her sister to every motorcycle rally west of the continental divide ever since she'd met Bull eight years ago. Paige had been ten at the time and had eaten it up, but Rachel had been a moody thirteen year old and had hated every moment of it. At the time part of her was still holding onto the unrealistic hope that her mom might get back with her dad. She'd resented Bull for many years, seeing him as an impediment to her parent's reunitement. When it came time to learn how to ride a motorcycle Rachel had given it a pass while Paige had jumped at the opportunity. While her younger sister hadn't fully adopted the biker lifestyle she didn't fight it like Rachel did. For reasons that Rachel could never quite understand, her younger sister had never wished their mom to get back with their dad and had accepted Bull as her new dad easily. In her mind he was another dad, dad number two, not a usurper as Rachel saw him.

Rachel eventually forgave both Bull and Gabi, but by that time she was graduating high school and was more interested in shooting pool with her boyfriend, Cody, than hanging out with a group of drunk middle-aged bikers.

"I don't know, maybe," Rachel said.

"She'll be there," Paige said.

"Oh, really?" Rachel said, giving her sister a sideways look.

"It's so much more fun when all four of us are there together, getting wild and crazy. Some of my best memories are from that rally," Paige said. "Besides, if you don't go I won't scout for you for two months."

"Fine, I'll go. Let's get inside before our 'dates' decide to abandon us for a couple of sluts," Rachel said.

At the tavern entrance Rachel hesitated. She closed her eyes and then took two deep breaths. The intelligence seemed to slowly drain from her face and was replaced with a veil of superiority and disdain.

"This guy better be really hot or I'm gonna be like all...I don't know what, but I'm not going to be happy," Rachel said with a nasal inflection in her speech.

"I love you, but you seriously creep me out when you do that," Paige said as she handed the bouncer her fake ID.

"I literally have no idea what you're talking about." Rachel strode into the tavern like she owned the place.

The ladies headed straight to the pool room at the back of the tavern. It looked like a slow night, but that was probably due to a large chunk of their clientele, The Lords of Chaos, were hanging out in the front parking lot. Free Bird was playing on the jukebox and the air was thick with smoke. Hunter and Braxton were in the middle of a game of pool as was Cody. Neither Rachel nor her boyfriend gave any sign that they knew each other.

"Please tell me that he's Braxton," Rachel said as she pointed at her "blind" date despite knowing full well who he was. Paige had shown her pictures of both the guys.

"Sure is, and this is his brother Hunter," Paige said as she slid up next to the taller of the two men.

"Hi-yee," Rachel said with a tiny wave at Hunter before turning her full attention on his brother. "As soon as I saw you, I said, please be Braxton. He's the hottest guy in the place so he better be my date." She turned to Paige. "I, like, literally said that, didn't I?"

"Literally." Paige rolled her eyes as she looked at Hunter. He shook his head.

Braxton, however, started to smile. "And the hottest guy deserves to be with the hottest lady and that would be you."

Paige whispered into Hunter's ear, "I told you they were made for each other."

The guys bought Paige and Rachel a couple of drinks before resuming their game of pool. Rachel fawned all over Braxton when it was his brother's turn. When they finished their game Hunter and Paige suggested that they go find a table where they could sit and talk, but Rachel wanted to watch them play another game. When she nibbled on Braxton's ear and told him that getting what she wanted was a big turn-on for her, he persuaded his brother into another game.

The drinks kept coming. Both the girls drank quickly and their dates had a hard time keeping up. What they didn't know was that only the first two drinks served to Paige and Rachel had the regular amount of alcohol in them. The waitstaff knew that when the girls were playing pool to go easy on the alcohol content. Each proceeding drink, after the first two, got weaker and weaker until by the fifth drink they were drinking little more than colorful soda water. The ladies stayed sober while the guys got drunk off their asses.

When the second game ended, Rachel "decided" that she wanted pool lessons. Braxton agreed readily as that gave him a great excuse to put his hands all over his date. Hunter didn't mind because that meant that he'd finally be able to sit down and get to know Paige a little better. Unfortunately for him that was Paige's cue to make up an excuse to leave for a short while. She lied and told Hunter that she'd be back within fifteen minutes. Truth was she was headed off to the Flamingo casino to meet her friend.

Hunter was patient for the first twenty minutes after Paige's departure, but his mood sank with every passing minute after that.

Rachel squealed when Braxton's hand tickled her ribs again. She knew that he was doing it on purpose to get a reaction out of her. She was bent over the table and he was leaning over her, his bulge pressing up against her ass, "helping" her to line up a pool shot. He'd been giving her lessons for the last half hour while his brother sat on a stool and brooded.

"Let's get out of here," Hunter said a few minutes later.

"But I haven't learned how to play pool yet," Rachel said, sticking out her button lip and slumping her shoulders.

"Dude, have another drink. Paige will be back soon, won't she, sexy?" Braxton pinched Rachel's ass for the third time in the last ten minutes.

"Why don't we all play pool together?" Rachel said with an exaggerated shrug that threatened to pop her tits out of her tiny top.

"We need four people to play doubles." Braxton said it like he was talking to a small child.

"Well poo." Rachel couldn't wait to take Braxton's money. She also couldn't wait for the evening to end so she could fuck her boyfriend, Cody. Braxton's groping and the prospect of fleecing him and his brother was making her horny as hell. "Maybe you could get someone else to play with us?" She ran her hand over Braxton's chest. "I really want to play more pool. I like running my hand over the long hard stick. It's giving me ideas for later."

"What do you say?" Braxton said to his brother.

"Fine." Hunter looked around the room. Two tables over a man in his early twenties was playing a game of pool by himself.

Rachel didn't hear exactly what Hunter said to Cody, but they both looked at her for a few seconds and then went back to haggling. She didn't really need to hear their words. She knew the gist of the conversation. They'd played this same scenario against other men who were overconfident about their pool skills. A minute later Hunter returned and explained that Cody would play, but he wanted to play for money. Neither brother wanted to play with Rachel as a partner since she could barely hold a pool stick.

"You do know that I can hear both of you," Rachel said, stamping her foot, careful not to break her stiletto heel. "If you don't want to play with me then I'll play with him." She pointed at Cody.

"That would be perfect," Hunter said. "The guy said he didn't care who his partner was, he just wanted to play for money."

"How much?" Braxton's face was lit up in wonder. Rachel knew that he and his brother thought they'd just found a sucker and were hoping he was a whale, when the truth of it was the exact opposite.

Cody, of course, agreed to have Rachel as a partner. He played it cool on the wager, like he was apprehensive about risking too much, but really trying to gauge just how much these two yokels had on them and how to make them part with every penny of it. These two didn't know it, but it was all over except the crying.

The tavern disappeared and they were all back in the hotel suite

After a few seconds Gabi broke the silence. "Why's everyone looking at me?"

"You're the one who is losing part of her life," Rachel said.

"You got older too," Gabi said to Bull.

"Yeah, but only a couple of years. Besides I was pretty high rank with the Lords and that makes up for it. Having all of you in my life ain't too shabby as far as that goes."

"I can't begin to describe how amazing it was to have you two as my daughters. I'd give up twenty years to have that happen again. I'm fine with it only being seven though."

"What about you?" Rachel said to Paige. "When this day started you were headed to Stanford. Do you really want to give that up?"

"Who says I can't anyway? Maybe not Stanford, but I could still go to college. Although I think I'll want to take a gap year or two."

"Really? Is everyone absolutely sure?" When everyone nodded Rachel retrieved a small wrapped package from the wooden box on the marble table and then held it out to Gabi. "You're the one who's going to lose close to a decade. You do the honors."

Gabi tore off the wrapping and there was nothing inside, not even a box. The paper disappeared in a blinding flash. When the light faded a second later and she could see again Rachel noticed that her mom had changed. She looked almost exactly like she had in the preview they'd all experienced a few minutes earlier. Bull was a little older as well. He looked just as strong as before, but now had more of a commanding presence.

Paige was wearing a pair of cutoffs and a tight top that showed off her large tits along with her taut midriff. Much like in the reality where she'd been on trail, her hair was shorn on one side; the rest was a wild mix of pinks and purples. Rachel was thankful that the number of piercings on her sister's face and ears had been reduced to around a dozen or so. She still had the Yin/Yang tattoo, but it was now over her belly button.

Rachel looked at herself in the mirrored ceiling and watched as she too gained more than a few tattoos, not as many as her sister or her mom. Hers were strategically placed as not to show if she wore the right outfit. To some guys a tattoo was a red flag and made them suspicious from the get go. Some hustles required her to look sweet, innocent and naïve. Nothing spoiled that quicker than a big ol' tattoo.

She stood and walked over to Gabi who rose to her feet to join her daughter in a hug.

"Of all the moms I've had recently you are my favorite by far," Rachel said. While she still remembered that Gabi had been her younger sister in the initial reality, the one that she used to consider the "real"one, in this reality she was her true mom and the only one that she'd ever had.

Paige scampered over to get in on the action. "You're both great moms," she said as she fought back the tears.

"I love you both more than life itself," Gabi told her daughters.

They broke apart a minute later. Gabi wrapped herself in Bull's arms while Rachel went to Cody's side.

"Well, this sucks," Paige said.

"What's wrong, pumpkin?" Gabi said.

"Well, at the start of this evening, back when you were my aunt and my sister was my mom, none of us had anyone special in our lives and now you're married to dad and Rachel has Cody. I got nobody. How is that fair?"

Before anyone could reply there was a knock on the door. Everyone looked at Paige who shrugged and then walked over and opened one of the suite's huge double doors. A gorgeous dark-skinned woman barely out of her teens was dressed up in a Vegas showgirl costume that consisted of a tiny sparkly bikini, platform heels, long opera gloves and a giant feathered headgear.

"Oh my god, I finally found you. I've been looking all over," the young woman said in a strong south London accent as she stepped into the room. She had to duck her head to get the feathers through the doorway.

"Chahna?" Paige realized that this was her friend from the last vision. She was a dealer at the Flamingo casino and all around troublemaker. She'd had no idea that the woman would turn out to be so beautiful or that it would affect her in such a pleasing way..

"I'm off to the strip to scam the grokels. Afters, I have a bloke who'll get us front of the line at Omnia. Calvin Harris gonna be there. You in?"

"Fuck yeah," Paige said. There was another bright flash and Paige was dressed in an identical Vegas showgirl outfit. She quickly turned her head toward one of the corners of the suite, but only for a brief moment. As she returned her gaze upon her friend, a smile formed on her face.

"What the fuck just happened?" Chahna gaped at her friend.

Paige marveled at how wide her friend's eyes were. They'd been large before, but now they took up half her face. "Quick! Is there anything you wish for?"

"A proper set of jubblies like you got would be jammy."

Paige's smile grew as the Indian woman's breasts slowly inflated, straining the straps of her tiny top, overfilling the sparkly cups and pressing her tits together.

"How the fuck did that just happen?" Chahna grabbed her new D cups.

"The better question is do you want to keep them," Paige said as she leered at her friend's impressive cleavage. She couldn't wait to have her face buried in it.

"You know it." Chahna said with a giant smile on her face.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Paige linked arms with Chahna. "Come one, I'll explain everything on the way." The pair strode out of the suite, heads high, shoulders back and chests out like they were on stage before a panel of judges for the new reality show, Who's the Hottest Vegas Showgirl.

"Is your sister into women?" Cody asked Rachel once the other two had left the suite.

"I think she is tonight," Rachel said.

After several long silent seconds, Gabi said, "Well, husband of mine and stepfather to my two beautiful daughters, what do you say to a bit of gambling with those stacks of chips over there?" She stood on her tippy toes to give him a smooch.

"Lead the way, gorgeous."

Rachel held Cody's hand tightly as she watched her mom and stepdad pocket several thousand dollars worth of chips.

"Bye Mom, Bye Bull." Rachel always called her stepdad by his first name, unlike her younger sister. Unless she was calling him an asshole or something much worse, but she hadn't felt the need to do that for quite a while.

As soon as they were alone she dove on Cody, kissing him like he might disappear at any moment. He responded in kind. His hands were all over her and moments later clothing was flying off their bodies. She gasped when she caught her first glimpse of his manhood, straining the fabric of his cotton briefs.

"I was hoping it would be as big as it was in that earlier vision." She pulled his underwear off and then ran her long nails along his growing erection.

"You can thank your friend for that as well," Cody said in between moans. "I wasn't small before, but I definitely wasn't this big."

Rachel pushed her tits together and slid Cody's cock between them, elated that she was big enough to be able to give a titty fuck for the first time in her life. She looked up at the ceiling. "Thank you, Terrance!" She slid a little further down Cody's body so she could take him in her mouth or as much that would fit. As she slid her lips over his length, she found that she was eager to feel him blasting his hot seed into her mouth. She hoped that it would wipe away the memory of how Jackson tasted from her mind.

"You're welcome, my dear," Terrance said quietly from the other side of the room where he'd been sitting unseen since Rachel and Cody had first arrived.

He'd made sure that this time he was invisible to even a human gifted with the sight. He could have done that earlier in the evening, but then he wouldn't have met Rachel and her family. He watched them as they fucked in various positions for the next hour or so. After taking a shower they dressed in the tux and gown that he'd left for them in the garment bags hanging next to the bar. When they departed the room to go in search of mischief, he did the same, but instead of leaving by the front door, he simply vanished.

1...456789