The OneTime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mistress squeezed her left testicle one more time and said, sharply, "Nuzzle." This was my task tonight. I crawled quickly to the boy. I insinuated myself between Tom and the boys legs turned my head sideways and gently caressed and supported the tormented balls with my tongue and mouth. Another goddess, on a nearby armchair, released her boy with the command, "Latch left." Simultaneously, I also heard another women say, "Latch right." Within seconds, each of the bound boy's nipples were being suckled. Three otherwise unoccupied boys, crawled over and began licking the sperm from the limp boy's body. He was now floating on the lips and tongues of his fellow boys. This continued for several minutes.

Alex stood and stretched. She observed the group of boys. When they had finished and Pete regained consciousness is his goddess's arms, she strode into the group. She gently swatted boys left and right and they returned to their mistresses this time supine at their feet. Each penis that they carried was again rampant. Alex released the straps. She bent with grace and ease and lifted the boy from his peg as Liz supported his head. She carried him to a nearby sofa where she placed him, as Liz sat, with his head in Liz's lap.

Aurora came over to Liz. "Was it everything you expected?" she asked.

"Oh, my god, yes, yes it was. The love I felt as he took that pain for me was incredible."

"That feeling of love will be renewed every time he serves you. And, I assure you he will serve you well after tonight."

"Anything and forever," smiled Liz.

By now, most of the mistresses had mounted their boys, many in a reverse cowgirl position so as to be able to view the group. A couple were in a reverse amazon position stretching the legs of the boy back. These positions left the balls available for an occasional slap. They boys performed their service. After the spectacle of a onetime, there was no chance of an unauthorized ejaculation.

As for me, my goddess gave me my next task. She leaned down next to my ear and whispered, "Clean up." The penis I bore for her throbbed in anticipation. I crawled to the nearest couple. A gorgeous blonde with an immaculately trimmed landing strip rocking on a long thin, hairless shaft below which hung two large balls. She was grunting. I leaned in and latched on to her clitoris. I could feel the shaft she rode slide up and down into her. I licked them both as the shaft passed by. Aurora came over, leaned down and hugged the woman supporting her breasts and pinching her nipples as she moved faster and faster. On an upstroke, she stopped and spasmed as I gently bit her button. Aurora leaned down and kissed the orgasm from her lips holding her as she settled down onto the shaft. The blonde goddess recovered and rose to the adjacent sofa. I knelt over boy and regarded her waiting for her next command. I anticipated, 'go' or 'finish'.

She looked straight into my eyes and said, "Finish." I immediately swallowed her shaft carried by the boy. It was longer than I initially thought and I felt it enter my throat. I squeezed my throat and mouth around. I secured the balls he carried with my thumbs and forefingers tugging gently. I rose off the shaft once, grazed the corona of his penis with my teeth and plunged him back into my throat. He arched, I felt his balls try to tighten as he unloaded a large amount of sperm into my throat. I waited for the throbbing to subside and licked him clean as he fell from my mouth. Aurora caressed the blonde back into the sofa where she closed her eyes. Aurora snapped her fingers and we advanced to the next couple.

In this way, she and I progressed though the remaining couples. I assisted each women on her way to an orgasm and then, at her command emptied the balls the boy carried into my throat. Only two women said, "Go" choosing not to empty the balls their boys carried, though the boys would never think to complain.

I returned to my Miss's side. "Good boy," she said, scratching the nape of my neck. The penis I carried for her throbbed against my belly; one of the few that had not been emptied this evening. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Alex exit to the back corridor that led to her guest suite. We had heard that she kept a boy there for her use but no one had ever seen him.

My Miss moved to find Aurora and, of course, I followed.

"Good night," she said leaning in to kiss her longingly. "We had a great time. It was quite the spectacle."

"Is there anything I can offer you before you go? Would you care for a moment with Tom?"

"Oh, thank you, but no. I think we'll go now," my goddess replied. "Perhaps we'll get together soon."

"Count on it," replied Aurora, stroking my goddess's breast. "Next time, I think we'll have that boy's cocking."

"Oh, that would be lovely," replied my goddess as she strode toward the door. As we and the other guests moved to leave, Tom had taken up his position by the door. He was on his back under a low shelf similar to the one in the garden. A small pillow kept his head tilted back toward the foyer. As we passed, my goddess reached down and released the penis I carried for her from its binding. I throbbed once in her grip. She simply said, "Good boy may empty." I crawled closer to Tom. I lifted my knee, placed it on the shelf above his head and sank my Miss's shaft into his mouth. He sucked hard and his tongue danced around the tip of my penis. My Miss bent and gently grabbed her left testicle. Her thumbnail barely scratched my left nipple. "Now," she said and I emptied my sperm into Tom's mouth. I felt a tremor of pleasure but would never have orgasmed without a direct command.

I looked up into my goddess's face as she smiled down at me. "I love you," I said, "Anything and forever." She smiled a brilliant smile as we stepped into the fresh night air.

12