The Only Constant is Change Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped and looked at her as he realized that they hadn't yet gotten to why she was so upset. "Hannah, I am so thankful and flattered for what you've already told me, but nothing you've said so far explains why you'd be crying now."

It was Hannah's turn to look away sheepishly. "It was Lanie. When you came back in holding Lanie in your arms, I saw the look on her face. Even though she was upset, I could see how comfortable she was in your arms. I couldn't help but think to myself, 'he already has this hot girl on his arm, and now he could have Lanie, how am I going to compete with that?' We'd been talking about you at dinner. I told them about our little flirting thing about your 18th birthday, and Lanie told us about you and the flowers when you picked Jess up, and we were all wanting to find someone like you. But after I saw the look on Lanie's face ,and the look on your face while you took charge, even the way Ava looked at you...I guess I just thought maybe I'd lost my chance."

Jeremy decided to press his luck and moved up the bed to take Hannah's hand, which he brought to his lips. Then he slowly reached up, smoothed her hair away from her face, and slid his fingers across her cheek to take a gentle grip on her neck with his thumb caressing her cheek. Looking in her eyes, he softly said, "Sweetheart, you haven't lost anything. I can't believe that a woman as beautiful as you wants anything to do with me. But if you come back from school and want to spend time with me, just name the time and place. It would truly be my honor." With that, he pulled her head to his and delivered a kiss that he hoped conveyed all the emotions he felt for her right then, which she seemed to enthusiastically return.

When their lips parted, he grabbed her with both arms and hugged her tight. "Are we good?" He felt her nod against his chest. Sitting back, he grinned and said, "I'm willing to serve as a pillow again tonight if you know any pretty girls who might be interested in sleeping with me. Any ideas?"

With the twinkle in her eye renewed, she grinned conspiratorially. "I know a couple of girls who would love to sleep with you, but you're all mine tonight. All you have to do is give me another massage and then be your old comfy self."

As they headed towards the living room to join AJ, Jeremy thought that even if he hadn't already been looking forward to turning 18, May 17th couldn't arrive soon enough. 57 days...