The Only Constant is Change Ch. 10A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Andrea exclaimed. "You're getting it that often? Is he taking a little blue pill or something?"

"No. He could probably get it up that often, but honestly," her voice dropped to a conspiratorial whisper, "my pussy couldn't take it." Returning to her normal voice, she said, "When I said 4 or 5 times, though, that includes the times that he just pleasures me with his hands and tongue."

Taylor had been quiet to this point, but she leaned forward with interest at this point. "Hold on. What do you mean your pussy 'couldn't take it?' How big is he?"

"I don't know for sure, but I asked him once and he said it was about 7" long. But, for me, it's all about the girth. He's thick. Like, I can't quite wrap my fingers all the way around him."

Taylor sat back and groaned. "That is so unfair. You marry a gorgeous guy like Jeremy, who any one of us would probably give a tit to have, and he's got a big cock?" She raised her glass in a mock toast, "You must be something else in the sack, girl. Lucky bitch," she finished, jokingly.

"So, you were going to tell us what happened the other night?" prompted Simone.

Ava was warming to the telling. She'd come up with a story that she thought blended just enough detail with a fictional narrative, that if she sold it right, would make every pussy in the room wet thinking about her husband. "How much detail do you want?"

Bethany blurted out, "Every last detail. Paint me a picture that I can remember when I'm using my toy tonight." Apparently, she was more intoxicated than Ava had thought.

Looking around at the other girls, all of whom were staring raptly in anticipation, she shook her head and said, "I can't believe I'm doing this. You guys promise that this stays between us? I'll tell you everything, but remember, you asked for it.

"The thing is, Jeremy is still in school. You remember how college girls dress and act, right? All day long, he's watching these girls prance around wearing either next to nothing, or clothes that leave absolutely nothing to the imagination. And I swear, he comes home with phone numbers all the time."

Bethany asked, "Doesn't that make you mad?"

"Not really. It's actually...kind of exciting, if you can believe it. The thing is, you've all met him; it's not like he's trolling for dates or something. But these girls give him their phone numbers, and sometimes they tell him what they want to do to him, or him to do to them. He takes their numbers, all polite, and then he comes home and gives them to me.

"Every single time it happens, he spends half the night, uh, 'convincing me' that I'm all he needs. So, I benefit a lot from these girls coming on to him. And Thursday was one of those occasions."

Andrea's face was flushed; it was hard to tell if it was the alcohol or the story. "What happened?"

Even though Ava wanted to tell this story, and it was going according to plan, the actual telling involved a few details about herself that might be a little embarrassing. She hadn't thought how she might come off in the tale. Her face blushed just a little when she realized what she was about to say.

"First, you've got to understand that, even when he hasn't been hit on, he always takes his time getting me heated up. I can't remember the last time he didn't give me at least one orgasm with his fingers or mouth before he even took his pants off. Usually, it's more like two or three."

Bethany was almost irate. "That is such bullshit! I was married to the lovable loser for 4 months. You know how many times he went down on me in all the time we dated and were married? Twice. Only because I guilted him into it, and he was terrible. He was nowhere near as hot as your husband; he should have been doing it all the time just to make up for it." Amid the laughter that followed, she seemed to realize what she'd said about Jeremy. She blushed and said, "Uh, sorry about what I said about your husband. I think I've probably had enough wine."

Ava was unperturbed. "Don't worry, sweetie," she said with a wink, "I kind of think he's hot too. Since I'm not the only one, I must have good taste.

"So, anyway, Jeremy's had a few tests and drills in the evenings this week. Between that and my work schedule at the hospital, he and I hadn't had a chance to get together, if you know what I mean. When I got home from work last night, he'd already made dinner for us. We had a nice meal, and he told me about this girl in one of his classes, Alex, who had given him her number. Apparently, she's sort of a free-spirit, kind of flirty, but he hadn't really expected her to come after him. He thought she had a serious boyfriend, but she told him she was available. Anyway, he was joking about how he'd never been with a girl who had green hair, like Alex does, which gave me an idea.

"For Halloween a couple of years ago, I dressed up like a fairy, and I had this green, spray-in hair coloring left over. I figured I'd give him a new thrill, right? So, after dinner, I went and turned my hair green. Then I dressed in my favorite baby doll lingerie and went lookin' for some action.

"You should have seen his eyes when I came and sat on his lap; he was so surprised. But then, it was like a switch turned on and he was all over me. He was touching me everywhere I like, and I could feel his cock pressing against me through his shorts. Before I knew it, he just put his hands under my ass and carried me into the bedroom. He picked me up like it was nothing and all I could do was wrap my arms and legs around him and hold on. He's gotten pretty strong since he's been working out the last couple of years.

"So, he's carrying me, and for whatever reason, I decided to role-play with him. I whispered in his ear, 'Tonight, imagine that I'm Alex.'"

That drew a gasp from Taylor. "No you didn't!"

Ava just nodded. "Yep, and then when we got in the bedroom, I started talking dirty to him. I know he likes it, but I don't usually feel comfortable doing it. But somehow, imagining myself as Alex, I could be a little slut for him and it was okay.

"I said, 'I've been waiting for you to jam that fat cock of yours in my pussy forever. I want you to take me hard. I'm so wet, just fuck me right here on the bed you share with your wife.' And it was different than usual. Normally, he slides it in and we work ourselves up to a frenzy together. This time, he flipped me over onto my hands and knees, climbed up behind me, and then just slammed it home. I was so wet, it wasn't a problem, but his aggression was so hot, it didn't take more than a couple of strokes before I was having my first orgasm.

"So, I'm on my knees and he's doing one of my favorite things. He slams himself all the way in, and then he pulls out so slow that it's like torture. Then, just before he comes all the way out, he slams it back in. He can go for a long time like that, but last night, he didn't get a chance. Because after a few minutes, I was already getting close to my second orgasm and I started back in with the talk.

'Come on, stud. Fuck me harder! Go faster! Treat me like the slut I am. Save your lovemaking for your wife. I want you to pound my pussy until you fill me with your load.'

"Girls, oh...my...God! It was like he went into another gear and the next thing I know, he's fucking me so hard that I can't hold myself up on my arms. My head's buried in my pillow and my ass is up high and he's got my hips in his hands, just going to town. I couldn't say anything else; all I could do was grunt. It was soooo good!

"But then, he took it to another level. He grabbed my hair and jerked my head up. It kind of hurt, but all I could do was arch my back and let him do what he was going to do. He had one hand in my hair, and one hand on my tit, pinching my nipple, and he was just pounding into me. Then he started talking to me. 'You like that, you little slut? Come on, Alex, you know you love it. Whose pussy is this? Tell me!'

"All I could do was wail, 'It's your pussy! Only yours! Oh, God, just keep fucking me...' And then he smacked my ass and said, 'That's right. You're my little Alex-slut. Don't you forget it.' That was the last thing he said until he got ready to cum, and then he told me to turn around. He didn't even let go of my head. He just gripped my hair and held me in place while he unloaded in my mouth. There was so much cum, I couldn't swallow fast enough, and it started dripping down my chin. Finally, he pulled out, and he used his finger to push what had dripped down back into my mouth. He looked at me and said, 'Don't ever waste what I give you, slut.'"

Ava had been so lost in the tale, she hadn't paid any attention to her audience. At this point, she looked around and could see that all the faces were flush, the eyes glassy. She was desperately curious about their reactions. Her entire plan rested on at least one of them taking the initiative.

"Fuck. Now I have to stop for new batteries on the way home," said Bethany, giving voice to the thoughts running through the mind of each woman there, as they all broke down in giggles.

"Seriously," joked Simone. "I've never smoked before, but I might take it up just in case something like that happens to me. That was so fucking hot!"

Ava was relieved that they'd responded to her story as she'd hoped. She was even more pleased when Taylor said, "I never thought green was really my color, but if it gets a hottie like Jeremy to do that to me, I'll dye every strand of hair on my body green."

She couldn't help herself with that opening. "Pubes, too?" Ava asked.

Taylor blushed and said, "I would, but there's nothing to color." The other ladies looked at her in surprise. "What? I like the way it feels bare, okay?"

That set off some discussion about the relative merits of going au naturale, trimming, or completely bare. Andrea surprised them all by saying that she agreed with Taylor, but it had been so long since she'd had a steady lover, she hadn't bothered in some time.

Ava was enjoying the discussion, but it wasn't really heading in the direction she'd hoped. Weird to think that she might be disappointed that her friends weren't pressing her for a shot at having sex with her husband. Try as she might, she couldn't really see a way to circle the discussion back around to Jeremy in a natural way.

A full orchestra should have followed with a rousing crescendo when Simone piped up.

"Do you guys role-play very much?" she asked. "Did you have any idea that he might respond like that to being with another woman, even if she was just a fantasy?"

Ava had only recently even entertained the idea of being with a woman, but there was a part of her that wanted to kiss Simone so much right then.

"Actually, yeah," she said with a twinkle in her eye. That was clearly not what they'd expected her to say, based on the shocked expressions on their faces.

Bethany leaned forward anxiously and said, "Oh, this I've got to hear."

Ava steadied herself. "The truth is, we have a bit of a history with other women."

"What?" exclaimed Simone and Andrea simultaneously.

Taylor jumped in, suddenly watching her intently. "What do you mean when you say, 'we have history?' Have you been with a girl before?" All eyes focused on Ava; that wasn't a possibility they'd considered before.

"I haven't been with another girl," Ava began, "but it's like this. We started dating in high school. Jeremy moved to school for our senior year and he already knew he was leaving at the end of the following summer, so he didn't know if he wanted to have a serious relationship. Plus, he didn't have much experience with girls."

"You have got to be kidding me," said Bethany. "Is he an ugly duckling or something? Like he's the beautiful swan now but he was ugly then?"

Ava replied, "Actually, he was every bit as gorgeous then as he is now. But his family moved a lot and he just wasn't around girls that much. He honestly had no idea how hot he was." She paused, remembering those days wistfully. "It was so unbelievable, but after I got to know him, I realized that it was true. He really didn't know how all of the girls in school drooled over him; he still doesn't believe it today, no matter what I say."

"He was a unicorn," mused Andrea aloud. When the other ladies looked at her for an explanation, she said, "Unicorns are symbols of purity and innocence in mythology." When they looked at her in amazement, she said, "What? I minored in literature."

Shaking her head, Ava returned to her explanation. "Anyway, he kind of got burned by the first girl he asked out in our school. More of a misunderstanding than anything, but when he tried to break up with her, she did something that impacted us for the rest of the time before he left for the navy. She suggested that he see more than one girl at a time, as long as everyone understood that it was a non-exclusive relationship. Jeremy didn't believe it would work, but he thought it would be a good way for him to learn about different girls and what he wanted for a girlfriend.

"Looking back, I can't believe that any of us went along with it. But...there's just something about being around Jeremy, and it was the same thing back then. Girls were lining up at his doorstep when they found out he was dating and available, especially after he turned 18. For at least a few weeks that summer, he was seeing three different girls and sleeping with all of us. And the funny thing is, we were all happy about it. No one got jealous. No one complained about how much time he was spending with the other girls." Seeing the incredulous looks on their faces, she said, "If I hadn't been involved in it, I wouldn't believe it either. But, luckily for me, the other girls eventually went on their ways, and I had Jeremy to myself."

After Ava stopped talking, she watched and waited. She could see the wheels turning in their heads. It was fascinating to watch, and the suspense was terrible. Ava was sure that one of them would make the key suggestion, but she didn't want to bring it up herself. That would defeat at least one of the purposes of this whole game she'd arranged.

Knowing the girls as she did, Ava fully expected Simone to be the first one to make the leap. Of the four of them not married to Jeremy, she was by far the most obsessed with sex. She'd been Ava's friend for longer than any of the others, and they'd had some very frank discussions about things they'd done in the past. Ava could see her friend gearing up to say something, but Taylor beat her to it.

"So, how do you feel about it now?"

Ava decided to play dumb. "Feel about what?"

"About sharing Jeremy with other women." Taylor was still looking at her intently.

She had to pause. This was the moment of truth. The next few minutes could make or break everything. She feigned confusion, like the thought hadn't occurred to her. "Well I, uh, I guess I hadn't really thought about it. I mean, it's one thing when you're still just playing around and not exclusive. But he's my husband, not my boyfriend. Still," she appeared to give it a measure of thought, "I suppose if I knew about everything and felt comfortable that she wasn't going to try and break up my marriage, I might be able to do it again. But I don't know if Jeremy would even go for it now," she added hurriedly.

Andrea was looking at her thoughtfully. "What about when you guys had your rough patch a few years ago? It didn't sound like you were all that interested in sharing him then, from what you've said before. How is this different?"

Ava made a big show of sighing and looking reluctant to respond. "That's a good question. I guess I'd have to say that it wasn't the fact that he slept with someone else that made me so mad. It was more that he did it without my permission, and at the time, my first instinct was that he did it to punish me for what I had done. We weren't married then and I really thought I was going to lose him over a stupid, stupid mistake, and that just made it seem like he was on his way out the door.

"To me, this is nothing like that situation. First of all, I would know about it ahead of time. If I were to give my permission for him to sleep with another woman, it would be a decision we made together. Second, I know Jeremy, and I know how bad he felt after his one-night stand. I trust that if I said no, he'd respect that decision and it would be over, no questions. The last thing is, I already did it. When Jeremy was with my best friend in high school, I never felt like I missed out on anything. He seemed to be able to be fully with me, then fully with her, and there wasn't a difference. I don't see anything that makes me think he's not still capable of that."

Bethany was looking skeptical. "I don't think I could do it. After walking in on the lovable loser and his skank that day, I'm not sure I trust any man. If I made that commitment again, it would have to be absolute. Nobody messing around with anyone outside the marriage."

Ava tried to sound sympathetic to her concern. "You have every reason to feel that way, and I would never try to convince you otherwise."

"How are you going to decide?" Ah, good old Simone jumping in right on time, thought Ava.

"Decide what?"

"Whether someone gets to spend the night with your husband, of course!" Simone exclaimed.

Time to lay it all on the line. "You make it sound like a foregone conclusion," she protested halfheartedly. "Why? You interested?"

"Let me put it this way. Even if it was a few years ago, the fact that he apparently kept 3 girls satisfied sexually, combined with that story you told earlier? Do you even have to ask that?" Simone asked. "Hell yes, I'm interested. Is there like an application to fill out? Or are you planning on getting one of those little deli counter ticket dispensers and a sign that says, 'Now Serving Number 47?'" she finished, laughing.

Ava laughed with her. "Let's hope it doesn't get to that. After ten or twelve we might have to rethink our business model," she joked. Looking around at the others, she said, "I guess that's one application. Anyone else interested?"

Surprisingly, it was Andrea who attempted to put the brakes on things. "Are you sure you know what you're doing?" she asked. "We're all friends now, but this could get ugly in a hurry if things go wrong."

Ava was grateful for her friend's concern and said, "I haven't agreed to anything yet, and I can't speak for Jeremy anyway. Like I said, he may not be interested. But if I'm going to consider it, I need to know who might be involved. So, are you applying?"

Sheepishly, Andrea murmured her answer. "Of course, I'm applying. I'll be kicking myself forever if Simone gets a night with Jeremy and I turned down my shot."

"Okay," said Ava. Looking Bethany's way, she said, "I'm assuming from what you said earlier, you're out. Is that right?"

Bethany blushed and said, "I never said that. I just said I didn't think I could let my husband do what you're talking about. But, to answer your question, I think I'm going to wait and see. Compared to you and them," she said, nodding at Andrea and Simone, "I doubt Jeremy would be all that interested in me." She suddenly looked a little sad.

Ava went and hugged her friend. "Bethany, my husband has a thing for boobs, and you've got the biggest pair here. You've got as much chance as anyone. If this happens and down the road you want to throw your name in there, just let me know."

Turning to the lone redhead in the room, she said, "Taylor?"