The Only Constant is Change Ch. 10A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until she took his hand and moved it to rest on her head. The bun she'd put in her hair earlier now made a convenient handle. As he gathered that hair in his fist, she groaned in appreciation. Just to make sure they were on the same page, he held her on an upstroke and asked, "Do you want me to fuck your mouth? Are you going to be a good little cum slut and swallow what I give you?"

Taylor was nodding vigorously, breathing heavily through her nose, almost whimpering in anticipation. He pulled her head completely off him and said, "I want to hear you beg."

"Please sir," she gushed, "please fuck my face and shoot your cum down my throat. I promise to be a good cum slut and swallow it all." Her request met an appreciative groan from their chauffeur, who was doing her best to monitor the activity in the back seat without wrecking the vehicle.

Jeremy picked up on her calling him "sir," but chose not to comment. Instead, he pressed on her head driving it down to a comfortable position before he began to slowly thrust his hips in and out. He was desperate to cum, but was new to having a partner who could take him all the way and didn't want to hurt her. So, he kept his movements shorter and slower. Even so, it wasn't more than a minute before his grip tightened on her head and he began firing into her mouth. His grunts were matched by those of an appreciative Taylor, who was swallowing as fast as possible.

When he finished, she sat up with a grin on her face and said to Ava, "You weren't kidding when you said he cums a lot. Is it always like that?"

Ava chuckled and said, "You have no idea. I swear, sometimes I feel like my stomach is full after he's gone a couple of times. I don't know how he has any water left in his body at the end."

Taylor carefully tucked Jeremy away before snuggling up against him. "Mmmm, I guess I'll just have to get used to it. That is," she said, looking guiltily at Ava in the mirror, "if you're willing to share him after tonight."

Her words thrilled Ava to no end, but since she hadn't confessed her overall idea with Jeremy, she thought it best to play it off for now. "How about you get as much as you can tonight, and we'll talk about the rest of it later? Besides, you've only had a little taste of him. Don't you think you should get a bigger bite before you make that kind of commitment?"

Their companion for the evening licked her lips and boldly said, "I'll take as big a bite of him as you'll let me."

Ava smiled and thought, That's my girl.

When they got home, Ava suggested that Jeremy pour some wine for their guest while she prepared the bedroom. As he followed her instructions, Ava lit the candles she'd placed around the bedroom and turned down the fresh sheets on the bed. Her body was trembling in anticipation for what was to come; it was hard to believe the event had arrived.

Jeremy tuned the stereo to a soft jazz station and then took Taylor's hand and led her to the bedroom. When she got there, her eyes welled up with tears at the beautiful setting that her friend had prepared, as well as the thought of how much Ava must love her husband to be doing this for him. She dropped Jeremy's hand and walked over to embrace her friend. Through her tears, she whispered, "Thank you for this. Thank you for sharing your wonderful husband tonight."

She spoke with such obvious emotion that Ava was getting slightly choked up. Everything seemed to be working out exactly as she'd hoped.

Still holding Taylor's hand, she looked at her husband and suggested that he take a seat on the bed. When he was there, she said, "Honey, this is my gift to you, to us. I love you so much. Please relax while I unwrap her for you." Taylor was surprised and pleased to hear that Ava would be disrobing her. The brief kiss they'd shared at the dinner theater had been a pleasant surprise; this was significantly more so. There was something deeply erotic about this man's wife laying her hands upon Taylor's body, revealing it for Jeremy's appreciation and use.

Ava began by kneeling and gently removing Taylor's sandals. Her movements were languid, enhancing the sexual tension in the room. Next, she stood behind Taylor and slid her hands up to unbutton the younger woman's blouse, her own body pressed up against Taylor's. Her hands were shaking with nervous energy, yet she remained unhurried. Button by button, she revealed the milky white skin that had so entranced her in the locker room. She gently removed the garment and laid it aside, leaving only a lovely ivory lace bra on Taylor's upper body. With a deep breath, she stared deeply into her husband's eyes as she kissed the back of Taylor's shoulder while reaching up to cup Taylor's breasts, sliding her hands gently and slowly around the cups. Her actions were met with dual groans of appreciation.

This was still meant to be Jeremy's night, and Ava wasn't quite ready to give up on that fantasy. With a promise to herself that this would not be the last time she held these breasts in her hands, she felt for the clasp at the front and released those lovely orbs with their puffy pink nipples.

Ava heard the Jeremy's intake of breath and decided to up the ante a little. After removing the bra completely, she slid her hands to cup Taylor's breasts again, this time allowing her thumbs and forefingers to gently tug on the nipples, teasing them into hard points. Taylor groaned deeply, her head falling back to rest on Ava's shoulder. She longed to move her own hands to encourage Ava to move faster, to squeeze and pinch harder, but her previous training had taught her to that a good slave waits until told to move, a role she slipped into subconsciously.

Once again, Ava stared at her husband. This time, she said, "Aren't they beautiful? I bet you can't wait to get your own hands and tongue on them." Jeremy was in delicious agony and swallowed hard, his only answer a nod of agreement. Seeing the state her husband was in excited Ava to no end. She decided to tease him just a bit more. As he watched her intently, she slid a hand up to gently caress Taylor's neck, pressing it to the side so that Ava had room to place small kisses below her ear. At the same time, she slid a hand down the stomach that was now trembling in anticipation, slipping between the skirt and skin, until it reached the folds of Taylor's pussy. She made a couple of swipes across her clit, each causing Taylor's hips to grind in agony, before raising the finger she'd used and sucking it into her own mouth.

"God that's hot," Jeremy muttered to no one in particular.

Finally, Ava completed the striptease by sliding the skirt down Taylor's legs, assisting her as she stepped from the bundle. Taking her by the hand, Ava led her to Jeremy's bedside, kissed her on the cheek, and said, "Thank you for joining us tonight. Please enjoy my husband." Then she placed Taylor's hand in Jeremy's and said, "Have fun," before she went and took her seat in the chair she'd staged earlier.

It might seem antithetical to experience nervousness about sex with someone after you've already swallowed their cum. Nevertheless, that was the curious position that Taylor now found herself in. Standing nude before this beautiful man, she found now that she only wanted to serve him in whatever way he desired. Looking at him, she flushed at the hungry gaze he now fixed on her. And yet she hesitated, hoping that he would take the lead. When he sat up to begin unbuttoning his shirt, she rushed to stop him. "Let me, please." He relented and she spent several minutes removing his clothing, placing small kisses on the exposed skin, until finally they were both nude.

Jeremy took her by the shoulders and gently pressed her to her back. As he moved over her, Taylor watched him with eyes wide in anticipation. Staring into her eyes, he cupped her cheek and gently kissed her lips. As her lips parted to accept his probing tongue, the kiss deepened until they were frantically exploring each other's mouth. He slid his hand up to squeeze her breast, teasing the nipple. He continued to massage it gently until she reached up and squeezed his hand with hers, silently encouraging him to a firmer grip, which drew a deep moan.

He began kissing his way down her body. He was fascinated with the puffiness of her nipples and spent a fair amount of time exploring them with tongue, mouth, and fingers. She appreciated his efforts, evidenced by the writhing of her hips, but she struggled through her impatience. Eventually, he progressed to her pussy. The bare pubic mound topped a relatively small set of lips, pale pink like her nipples. Even as excited as she was, given the copious amounts of lubrication she was secreting, there was very little protrusion from the folds. It was the most beautiful pussy he'd ever seen, but he didn't feel comfortable voicing it aloud with Ava sitting right there.

Fortunately, she was carefully monitoring his progress. When he'd reached the junction between Taylor's legs, Ava whispered in awe, "It's so beautiful." She looked at Taylor and said, "You have such a beautiful little pussy. Doesn't she, honey?" she asked, looking his way. Jeremy grinned and agreed. His first lick was to slowly drag his flattened tongue from anus to clit, subtly working it side to side to stimulate the interior of the lips, before finishing with a flick of the tip across her clit. Taylor almost came off the bed when that happened.

"Oh my God!" she panted. "Please don't tease me anymore."

Never one to deny a woman in the throes of passion, Jeremy dove headlong into driving her over the cliff, using every technique he'd ever learned or dreamed of. After taking her to her first orgasm with just his tongue, he added first one finger, then a second, and began driving into them into her. Her moans rose in pitch, and then stopped altogether when he focused on the rough patch just behind her pubic bone. Her entire body went rigid, and after a few seconds, began to vibrate in one of the most intense orgasms he'd ever seen. Suddenly, he realized that she'd actually begun to squirt for him. It wasn't a spray, but more like someone opened a faucet between her legs and some liquid poured out. As she orgasmed, her breath was coming grunts and gasps. Finally, she collapsed and simply stared at him, her eyes unfocused and mouth open.

"What..." She swallowed and attempted to speak again, "What did you do? I've never felt anything like that before."

Before he could reply, Ava murmured in awe, "He made you squirt." She turned her eyes to Jeremy with a look of new respect.

"Oh," Taylor replied, still not entirely coherent, "I didn't know I could do that." Then she drew a deep, albeit shaky, breath.

Jeremy could sense that the young woman was shaken, and gently kissed her stomach and breasts, rubbing his hands in a soothing, massaging motion against her hips and thighs. After a few minutes, she was calm enough to speak again.

She grabbed Jeremy's hand and pulled it to her lips to kiss it firmly. Even when she released the kiss, she did not drop his hand. Instead, she cradled it to her bosom and looked into his eyes before quietly saying, "Thank you. No one's ever made me feel as good as you just did. You're absolutely amazing." Then she kissed his hand again, as happy tears of contentment blurred her eyes and she began to sob.

Ava felt the connection that had been forged between her husband and beautiful redhead, and she knew exactly what the young woman was going through. She was moved to lie alongside Taylor, and cradled her head to her own chest, stroking her hair and whispering soothing words.

Jeremy watched the interaction between the two. It was erotic on one level, but it was actually a deeply emotional moment. He wasn't sure what he should do or say, and so he simply tried to be reassuring in his touch and his presence.

It wasn't long until Taylor was calm again. Ava smiled and her and gently said, "I think someone would like to make you feel good in another way," nodding at Jeremy's still-erect cock. "Are you ready?"

Taylor looked into Jeremy's eyes and gave him a nod with a smile on her face. When Ava went to return to her chair, however, Taylor grabbed her hand and said, "Stay. Please?" Ava was deeply touched by the request. Choked up, she nodded and lay again at Taylor's side, continuing to hold her hand.

She began to murmur into Taylor's ear. "You're so beautiful. Look at how excited and hungry my husband is to feel you. Do you want to make love to my husband?" Somehow, in Ava's mind the evening's activities thus far as transcended the coarse description of "fucking," or even the base moniker of "sex." What they had done, what they were going to do, it was beautiful and more special than any of them could have expected.

Shyly, Taylor looked at Ava and softly said, "Yes."

Ava looked into her eyes for a moment, and then slowly leaned in and softly, gently kissed her lips. "Then do it," she said, almost lovingly. "I'll be right here."

Then she looked at her husband and nodded his way, signaling that he should proceed. Jeremy felt compelled to tell his wife how much he loved her, and how thankful he was. Before he moved between Taylor's legs he took his wife's face in his hands and kissed her, hoping to convey his love and devotion physically, and softly said, "I love you so much. I am the luckiest man alive."

Then he moved into position and shifted his focus to Taylor. "Taylor, you are stunningly beautiful. I can't believe that you're here with us, and I'm very fortunate that you want to share yourself with me. I want to make you feel as good as I can, so tell me what you want. Okay?"

He placed the head of his cock at her opening and began to push. Taylor gasped when the head popped in. Jeremy stopped and looked at her. She smiled and said, "You're pretty thick. It just caught me off guard. Keep going." As he continued thrust into her with short, slow strokes, he managed to work in slowly until he bottomed out. As soon as the head of his dick hit her womb, Taylor gasped, "Oh fuck, that's deep. You're going to split me in two. God it feels good!"

Encouraged, Jeremy began his favorite motion, a very slow withdrawal, followed by a rapid thrust to bury himself deep. Given how quickly Taylor's grunts and groans picked up, it was rapidly becoming one of her favorites too. Soon, however, she began to beg him to go "Harder!" and "Faster!" He ignored her for a few minutes, savoring the experience of being with a new lover. Eventually he moved until he had his arms holding her legs up, her knees draped across his upper arms, and began slamming into her as hard and fast as he could.

Ava was diddling herself with the hand not holding Taylor's hand. As she watched her husband working, she began to talk to Taylor. "Do you like my husband fucking your tight little pussy? Are you going to cum all over that fat cock?"

Taylor was barely able to form responses, as Jeremy drove her breath out in a series of "Unh, unh, unhs." But she finally managed to gasp out, "I fucking love the feel of your husband's big cock tearing my little pussy apart. He's gonna make me cum again! Don't stop! Don't stop! You're fucking me so good!"

After a few more minutes, Jeremy announced that he was about to cum. Taylor gasped, "Shoot it in me. Please, I want to feel you cum inside me!"

In response, he grabbed her hips and lifted them off the bed, hammered into a few more times and then jammed his cock as deeply into her pussy as he could as he unloaded. The feel of his orgasm triggered Taylor's, and when she came, her eyes rolled back in her head and the veins in her neck stood out from the intensity. Meanwhile, Ava was right there with them, her fingers flying back and forth over her own clit.

After her orgasm passed, Taylor collapsed on the bed, completely limp and pulling Jeremy off-balance; he barely avoided landing atop her as he collapsed beside her. He gently stroked her hair away from her face, and she responded by throwing her arms around him and burrowing her face in his chest, sobbing.

Obviously, Jeremy was concerned. "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Taylor was embarrassed by her outburst but couldn't help herself. "No! You were absolutely perfect. I've never felt so good in my life," she sniffed. "These are happy tears. I never knew it could be like this."

Ava moved to spoon Taylor from behind. "I can't believe how amazing and sexy everything was. I wish we'd recorded it, just so you guys could see how beautiful it was."

Jeremy couldn't help himself. "I guess we can set that up for next time," he grinned.

Ava looked at him with an odd expression her face, like she wanted to say something, or maybe ask him a question. Finally, she simply said, "We'll talk about it in the morning, dear."

Jeremy remembered to blow out the candles before allowing himself to fall asleep, but just barely. The ladies were already snoozing as he checked doors and windows, and then extinguished the candles. The last image he had was of the two beautiful woman in his bed, the light from the hallway fixture casting a dim glow through the doorway on their sleeping faces.

I really am the luckiest man alive, he thought as he flipped the switch.

*****

Author's Note: This seems like a good place to stop. However, what's happened thus far, while hopefully titillating, probably hasn't done much to move along the overall arc of this series. So, if you are satisfied and want to stop here, I won't blame you. (I won't know, either, but that's beside the point.)

But if you appreciate the story and want to see what happens next, read on in 10B. Fair warning, though: It takes a turn into a much darker place than anything I've written in this series so far. It will be ugly and violent, and I in no way condone anything that is depicted.