All Comments on 'The Only Dressed Man in the World'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Hi, here from the Nude Day contest and also a big Superman fan. This was a fun, well-written take on the character, with some great insight into Kal's mind and how he might see the event and nudity in general. The sex scene was well done, too, with tenderness, care, and an understanding that people (and Kryptonians) may not reach their similar points at the same time. Finally, I read your disclaimer at the beginning but was then happy to see nothing jumping out at me as being significantly out-of-character. Great job, 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

liked it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was wonderful. Beautifully written. Very engaged with these two. Rose was a hoot.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenalmost 3 years ago

What a sweet little romance, making the often-boring character of Superman into a man with internal angst, and using the nudist camp as a parallel to how he can see everything all the time. Nice realistic people (superpowers aside). Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A winner

Tls2753aTls2753aalmost 3 years ago
Good read

I am generally not a celebrity lit fan, so I was prepared to dislike this, but instead I liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was great! Man of steel indeed … loved the story from go to … wow!

Roger

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

QUite a wonderful,story really. No expert on Superman but didn't see anything wrong or out of character. The break up with Lois was a neat twist o he didn't come over a two timing dick, his insecurities were nicely drawn out and the interactions between Rose and Superman, and Anna and Superman were very well written.

bill7251bill7251almost 3 years ago

I always hesitate to read stories in the Celebrity & Fan Fiction Category. But since this author is an excellent writer I gave it a try. He did not disappoint. Like the rest of his stories, it was well written. For me what set this story apart was using the Celebrity & Fan Fiction Category and Superman in particular to write about Naturism and beauty of being a nudist. In the hands of a lesser writer this could have gone so terribly wrong. Great job WatchingCloud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very clever and true to the complexities of the Superman comic if it came face to face with reality. Has a nice do no harm vibe too.

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogalmost 2 years ago

Super-fun tale of a moment that will never have a display in the Justice League Museum! Great nudist story, and a fun look "under the cape", too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Echoed my own thoughts about the complexity the man of steel's love life would have. Well done!

Voxman314Voxman31413 days ago

Awww. Nicely written.

I wouldn't worry about being canon, before I decided I liked Marvel better, based on cheeky Spider-Man dialog, I was gifted a Superman digest comic, including a story about Clark going to a club and secretly disarming a bomb under the stage with super disco moves. 1979 was weird.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous