The Only Exception Ch. 01

Story Info
Don’t call me good.
4.7k words
4.79
12.4k
13

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 09/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my beautiful readers!

If any of you read "True Nature" then you're probably familiar with the lotus omega that ruins Frank's poker game, also known as Ben. I've been toying with ideas for his story and I'd love to know how y'all like this chapter. This will have slow updates due to my other stories but I really wanted to get this chapter out. Don't worry, I'm still working on True Nature. I'm working on the last chapter and it'll be long so please be patient. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this and let me know if I should write more of this story.

Much love, xx

Ben's Pov:

"Undo my tie submissive," my handsome Dom purred, stirring my still hands into motion.

"Yes Master," I answered softly as I made to obey.

The human smirked, "I knew you'd be back Benny. You always come back to beg."

I blushed as I finally removed his silk tie, my hands shaking a little from the sting of his words. He was right... I did always come back, no matter how many times I told him he would never touch me again, I came back and begged for it like a bitch in heat.

"It's not my fault! Everything is just... it's all too much," I groaned, feeling ashamed of myself for needing him.

He only laughed as he directed my hands to undo the buttons of his shirt. "If you ever find you mate," he spat, "I can't wait to tell him how I had you first... how I had you begging to ride my cock." I flushed in humiliation at his words. "Fuck, you might even think of me when you're with him... maybe even when you're pregnant with his pups," he mocked as he softly traced a finger down my cheek.

"Please don't," I whispered as I looked away. I felt ashamed over the fact that I knew I was suppose to have waited to be with my mate before I even had sex, let alone what I was here for. "We both know I probably don't have a mate... if I haven't found him by now...."

Adam's face softened for a moment, "You used to like being degraded like that... are you alright?" He asked, using his normal voice instead of the cold one he usually assumed.

"Yeah..." I murmured.

"That's not how you answer your Master," he pushed. "Color?"

"Green Master... just... don't bring up mates... please," I begged, refusing to look him in the eye.

The human paused for a moment, "You'll find him one day," he reassured gently, pulling me into a hug against his warm chest. "You're a good boy... good boy's are always rewarded," Adam assured in a rare moment of tenderness.

However, that wasn't what I came here for. I didn't want the human's affection, as it could never last. He wasn't my mate... hell, we weren't even friends. I was simply a client and Adam was very good at his job. He was the best Dom around and the only one, at the human dungeon, that I felt always safe with when I needed to escape my head and right now... I needed it.

I shook my head "no" as I pulled out of the hug. I didn't want to be seen as good... he knew better. I then knelt down on a bit of jagged tile, wincing as it cut into my skin, and barred my neck, knowing how the werewolf sign of submission turned him on.

"There's my little slut," he purred, taking in my posture as he slowly led my hands to strip off his pants and underwear. "Have you cum today?" He asked, pressing his large cock into my palm as he gazed at me with his intense hazel eyes.

I thought about my whirlwind of a night, "No," I murmured. "I thought I might but... things turned out really different. I... I was rejected and.. there was a whole other mess..." I let my words trail off knowing I couldn't explain more. Adam wasn't one of us... I shouldn't even be here but I didn't care. I needed him.

"So you ran back here, hoping that if you begged like the bitch you are that you'd get me to cum on you?" He asked, caressing the side of my face, as he spoke, smiling as I flushed in response.

"I... um... y-yes," I finally admitted, letting my mind slip while I settled into my role, shivering with pleasure as he lightly smacked my face with his dripping cock.

"And why is that, my pet?" He asked, mocking the fact that I was a werewolf omega.

I shivered as I repeated the words I'd been taught to always say when I was with my Master. "B-because... I'm just your filthy cumslut, Sir," I moaned.

"Honestly you're worth less than that but since I have no other options, you may beg to lick my cock," he ordered, as a sadistic grin settled on his face.

At the sight of his smile, my own tiny cock hardened even more, leaking desperately for everything he could give me. "Please Master! Let my worthless mouth pleasure your huge, important cock! I need to taste it!" I begged, flushing even more as my own words humiliated me, not that I would ever stop myself from saying them for they felt like oxygen to me.

"I don't know... you're not very good at it," he mocked cruelly, making my eyes sting with tears. "Oh, are you going to cry about it puppy?" He then grabbed the back of my head to hold my face against his leaking member. "Maybe your tears will lube this up for your filthy, slutty hole instead?"

"Master please!" I cried, my tears falling freely now as he rubbed the head of his cock against them, leaving a messy trail of precum against my cheeks with every tear that he wiped away. "Please, I beg of you! I need to please your cock! It's getting so messy! Let me clean it off! I'll make you feel so good!"

The Dom simply laughed at my begging, making me feel small and worthless while my cock throbbed happily. "Look at you. Your tiny cock is so hard and I've barely let anything happen. That's pretty embarrassing for you huh? What are you?"

"I-m... I-I'm a pathetic l-little cum slut... nothing but a hole for you to use..." humiliation seeped through every poor on my body as the words fell from my lips.

"God you look so beautiful on your knees like that," he praised unexpectedly. "Such a good boy, here, you can taste your Master's cock now."

"I'm not good! I'm useless!" I corrected angrily, feeling my cheeks heat up over the words I called myself. I wasn't used to being called good during a scene and I didn't want Adam to start now, just because he felt sorry for me. This was the second time too... I knew I'd need to discuss this with him later but I really didn't want to. He should know better.

The Dom glared at me and grabbed my leash, pulling it so that I fell on all fours before him. He picked up his flogger lined with jagged spikes and brought the metal and leather strips down across my ass in a hard blow, causing me to scream out in pain.

"First of all, you stupid little bitch, if I say your good, what right do you have to contradict me? You? You're nothing but a worm. You're not even smart enough to refute me. You're not a doctor like your brother! You're just an aid and a cashier boy! The queen's little omega puppet who does what he's told! But I know how brainless you can be. You can't hide your flaws from me! You know what you really are, pussy?" I shook my head no, feeling miserable, but also alive, as my wolf purred with contentment. "You're a pathetic, no good, weak ass, omega! You're a piece of shit that only deserves to be used as a piss and cum rag!!" As he spoke he rained blow after blow against my poor ass, causing it to burn and blister beneath his abuse. I flinched as the tile cut into my skin from all of my shifting before sighing in relief. It had finally happened. I was bleeding. Praise the moon goddess.

"I'm sorry Master! You're right about me! You're always right! Just... just please, please, please let me suck your cock! I earned it and then messed everything up! I'm so sorry Master!" I tearfully begged, relaxing as the pain built and built, perfectly delighted that he hadn't let me step out of line.

"I always forget about how much of of whore you are! God, it's fucking disgusting. How many cocks do you service a day now?"

"I'm only a slut for yours Master, I promise! No other cocks," I replied, sincerely as I tried to mouth at his impressive member.

The sad truth was, this was absolutely true. I hadn't found a mate yet and I was nearing the end of my even being desirable as an omega since, in about a year, I would no longer be able to conceive. Not only that but I had dated very few people and none of them proved being worthy enough of sharing this dark part of myself with. The part that needed to be degraded and humiliated, at least a little, every twenty four hours, for I craved being put in my place. Unfortunately, that never happened and the need would build and build until I barely even make it through the day. I'd often wait until it was so bad that I couldn't stand it and then I'd give up and come here.

I always felt so much pressure to be the perfect omega. For years I was flawless and never acted out of line. I was a role model to the community, especially since the royal prince had gone missing some years prior. Being the first omega child to the queen's second in command was a lot of work. More work than most omega's had to do and it was made even harder by the fact that I didn't have a mate to satisfy or take care of me.

I remained a virgin for as long as I could but once that gift was stolen from me my self hatred began as did my need to be completely degraded. Eventually I had to seek someone out to curb my needs. I needed to be punished. I wasn't as perfect as I pretended to be.

At one time, I'd even had a potential mate but he changed his mind when he found out that I'd been defiled already. It broke my heart and only proved to show me how much I deserved to be treated badly. To make matters worse, after we broke up he found his true mate. Ironically, that happened to me a lot. I was always a place holder until an alpha or beta would find who they truly wanted and it happened so often that I sort of felt cursed, like it was something I deserved for letting my virginity get stolen away.

Honestly, at times my existence was exhausting but in this room, in this space with Adam, I could finally let everything go and for a while, be someone no one would expect anything from. Adam could be incredibly sadistic and his method of domination called to me in a way that nothing else ever had. Once I'd had been given a taste of what who could turn me into and what he could make me feel, I was hooked. Also, it helped that Adam was extremely handsome and I really did love his cock.

"You always say that and yet your hole is always gaping," he accused as he pulled a rather large dildo out of me, causing a sickening squelch that had me blushing, while pools of slick covered the floor in a puddle beneath me.

"I'm sorry Master," I replied, even though we both knew I was only gaping because of him and his toys. It didn't matter, we both preferred I be blamed for it. That was the game. Here, I could rarely do anything right which meant I could never be perfect. It was freeing.

"Whatever, just put your mouth to good use for once!" He growled, as he lined my lips up with his cock before shoving his way into my mouth.

I gave in easily, wanting nothing more in that moment than to please him. My submissive side was so strong around Adam. It's one of the reasons I always felt so safe with him. I didn't get all subby like this around just anyone, like most omega's I knew. Adam was special. Somehow he could always make me feel better, despite it looking the opposite if anyone were to watch us.

I sucked his ten inch cock into my mouth, pressing my tongue down so that he could breach my throat. His hands quickly claimed the back of my head, forcing me to gag.

"You're turning red," he tsked as he let me off to have a quick breath. "It only took you ten seconds. Truly pathetic."

"I'll do better Master! I'll-" my words were cut off as he shoved his cock inside my mouth again, effectively shutting me up. I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head. I adored when he did that to me. Treating me as if anything I had to say was too ridiculous to listen to. He didn't need my guidance or advice because he would lead me instead. I just needed to shut up and take it like a brainless slut and the feeling was glorious.

Adam brutally fucked my face for several minutes, occasionally letting me off to breathe, rubbing his balls against my face when he did so. As I swallowed his cock down my throat I could feel him kicking my knees open. I obeyed quickly, spreading my thighs so that my Master could have a good look at my tiny cock and balls. Two seconds later I cringed and whimpered as he kicked me in the crotch. This caused me to accidentally press my teeth down into his cock. With a frustrated growl he pulled out and slapped me hard across the face with his palm and then his cock interchangeably, until I'm sure my cheeks were red. Then he pulled my hair so that I had to lie back on the cold, tiled floor. Adam slowly crawled over my face and then lowered himself down until he could fully seat himself on top of me.

"Lick me clean, slave," he ordered as he pressed his hole against my lips.

I quickly obeyed, blushing as I tasted my slick against his asshole. I didn't know when he'd done that to himself but I loved how my fluids tasted against his furled hole. I pressed my tongue inside of him, reveling in the feeling of his anal muscles squeezing around my short tongue, as if holding me in place. As I licked, I felt Adam grab my sore balls in his fist. He squeezed tightly and then slapped them, pulling a pained moan from my lips when he grabbed them again.

"Show me your faggot hole," he ordered gruffly as he ground his ass against my face, making me feel the perfect combination of dirty, used and worthless.

I lifted my legs and spread them, reaching under my body to spread my asscheeks open for him. Adam leaned forward for a moment to spit onto my asscrack. I moaned beneath him, plunging my tongue in deeper and faster. He quickly smeared his spit against my leaking hole before he pressed three fingers into me and I groaned with pleasure. I loved that he was so big in stature that he could fuck me with his hands while never lifting his ass an inch off of my face, despite my own height. It was in heaven.

My skin began to tingle as Adam started to scissor and twist his fingers with one hand while squeezing my balls in the other, barely letting me have a moment of mercy. I howled and whimpered beneath him, desperate for more as I became lost in the painful pleasure.

"I'm gonna fuck you now bitch," Adam growled as he changed position.

"Don't!" I pleaded, trying to squirm away from him as I pretended I didn't want it. "Get the fuck back here you dog!" He snarled angrily, pulling me back by my hair when he noticed my little cock spurting a few ropes of cum, without his permission. "What the fuck did you do? And on my floor?! Disgusting!" He screamed as he kicked me in the balls once more.

I began to cry as pain radiated throughout my body, "Thank you for the punishment Master," I whimpered, meaning every word of it.

"Ass up, face down. In fact, while you're down there, clean up your mess!" He snarled, holding my cheek to the ground, rubbing my face in my cum when I was in position. "You're filthy! And now I'm going to enjoy the only thing you're good for!"

I screamed as his cock entered me, despite my slick lubing it up. I hadn't been fucked since the last time I was here and I never fucked myself so I was still pretty tight. I grunted in pain as he quickly hammered into me, never letting me get used to his intrusion. As the pain built, I felt myself relax more and more. Before long I'd gone so deep inside myself that I felt as if I'd completely left my body. Nothing mattered anymore, not now when everything felt so wonderful. I could feel Adam everywhere, his presence covering me in a way that made me feel safe and secure.

My wolf whined a little, seeking a mating bite. It didn't understand how a human could make me feel the way a mate was meant to. I pushed his pleas from my mind closed my eyes, falling into the tingly atmosphere.

*******

"Benny? Hey, are you still with me submissive?" I heard Adam's voice through a fog in my mind.

"Al-Adam?" I flushed. I'd just tried to call my Dom "Alpha" and I thanked my lucky stars that his name started with an 'A'.

"There you are," he replied, smiling at me. "You were in subspace for quite a long time kid."

I blushed a little when I realized he was holding me, "Thank you for the scene, it was.. almost perfect," I told him while I pulled away to dress and gather my things together.

As I walked around, I felt the presence of a butt plug pushing a little against my prostate. "What's this?" I moaned, surprised by the gift. I really must have been out of it to not notice how he'd even put it in.

"I wanted you to save my cum in that slutty ass of yours," he replied with a grin.

I bit my lip, "You're so fucking hot," I sighed, loving my time spent as his sub and the gift he'd left me. "But this is the last time, I'm not coming back," I swore, knowing I'd probably break down and crawl before him when things got to be too stifling all over again.

Adam only chuckled, "Whatever you say Benny. Whatever you say."

*******

Adam's Pov:

I waved goodbye to Benjamin Kent, feeling a small pang in my chest as he drove away from the dungeon. Every time he came by, I wondered if it would be the last. I often hoped it would be, for his sake, but that pang in my chest hurt even more any time I thought I'd never see his sweet, cheerful face or his bright blue eyes again. I sighed, trying to cast my thoughts out of my head, for they did me no good. I then made my way back to my workroom so that I could tidy up for the next client and the next scene. I needed to take extra care to make sure no one noticed any jizz because then they'd suspect that I'd had sex with a client. If word got out then everyone would want that. I wasn't a whore and I didn't fuck any other clients so I didn't want anything making it look like I did. However, Benjamin, or Benny, as I liked to call him, was a special case.

"Was that the omega I just saw?" Andrea, a Dominatrix, asked as she watched me tidy up from the doorway. "I thought three months ago was his 'last time ever coming here'," she tsked, probably disappointed in me for being weak and accepting him back.

"Shut up Drea. I don't want to hear about it right now. The poor guy had a rotten night so the least I could do is to make him feel the way he wants. A lot of trouble concerning some asshole rogue who made him think they were on a date or something. I don't know much... he said most of what happened was pack stuff and wouldn't talk about it... all I know is that he deserves so much better than that guy," I growled as I began to mop his fluids from my tiled floor.

Andrea silently studied my efforts for a moment, "You made him kneel on that?" She finally asked, pointing out how there were some cracks and chips in the tiles that were covered in a bit of blood.

"He... he likes it," I offered helplessly as I cleaned up the mess.

"That boy is gonna get you fired if you keep breaking the rules for him," she warned.

It was a widely known rule that blood play wasn't allowed in our dungeon but Benny had absolutely begged for it. For some reason, I could never seem to turn his requests down. So when begged, I broke the tile so he could kneel to get around the rule of actually breaking his skin myself.

"I didn't do anything. He just happened to kneel there."

"Uh huh," she replied with a roll of her eyes. "You know the wolves aren't even meant to come here. They have their own dungeons for this," she continued impatiently.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know why he came to me and I didn't care. He could do as he pleased as far as I was concerned.

"What about you? Are you okay? I know how his scenes can be," she asked, sounding a little less critical when I couldn't respond.

12